AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: My Review of School Rumble

Senior Member Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2011 05:06 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: dragofgravity

Default My Review of School Rumble

OK lets get to the point. This School Rumble is one to see in both Japanese and English. I know some anime that are dubbed really really have bad voice actors which ruin the enjoyment of the anime. The anime itself is pretty much like any romance/comedy but its one of the rare ones that I would buy the box set (I usually dont buy anime box sets). I think this would be a great anime for the new upcoming Otakus to watch lol.

Well if you haven't seen it watch it I'm sure you will love it. I know I did

Senior Member tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2009 06:18 AM
    Threads

Having just finished watching the anime, I loved it!

Great characters, suitably convoluted relationships, sidesplitting comedy. BUT - I really disliked the ending of season 2. And then they go and 'skip' season 3 - assuming those events happened for the OVA's which consiquently make little sense, unless you read the manga for the intervening chapters. And even then, I disliked the manga ending! I would have liked there to be more definite conclusion to all the main romantic debacles - not necessarily finding everyone happily ever after endings, but at least sorting out some of what were, lets face it, the main plotlines

Having griped like that - I should explain I only do cos I enjoyed the series so much, I got annoyed by its end...
    On that day, all female personelle under my command will be required to wear... Tiny Miniskirts!!!

Junior Member megaman1 is a glorious beacon of light megaman1 is a glorious beacon of light megaman1 is a glorious beacon of light megaman1 is a glorious beacon of light megaman1 is a glorious beacon of light megaman1 is a glorious beacon of light megaman1's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-11-2009 03:30 PM
    Threads

I dono how old this thread us but I too loved school rumble.

It was really funny imo and the only problem like the above poster said was the ending.

If your looking for an anime without giant robots or crazy stuff this is a must watch
    Where's Waldo?

Always and never are two words you should always remember never to use.

Ellxeeva's Minion SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Luna Cake Lie Soras Keyblade
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2014 11:59 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 1596-5790-7816-3407

Simply one of the best romantic comedy series I have watched. I really like the episodes where there is some sort of competition, and it's so fun to watch Harima and Hanai go at each other, while also acting s a team. The only thing that I don't enjoy are those WTH episodes that they have once in a while in seaason 2. Other than that, great series.
    If Minecraft had a Japanese intro.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=H5qFZjuKet4

|Set made by Neukifly|

Super Saiyan Dango

Senior Member Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

wow im really surprised there are ppl who like school rumble so much thanks for replying guys

Senior Member mstrmnd48 has a reputation beyond repute mstrmnd48 has a reputation beyond repute mstrmnd48 has a reputation beyond repute mstrmnd48 has a reputation beyond repute mstrmnd48 has a reputation beyond repute mstrmnd48 has a reputation beyond repute mstrmnd48 has a reputation beyond repute mstrmnd48 has a reputation beyond repute mstrmnd48 has a reputation beyond repute mstrmnd48 has a reputation beyond repute mstrmnd48 has a reputation beyond repute mstrmnd48's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-04-2010 12:17 AM
    Threads

i just started watching it. its good.

Senior Member Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-24-2012 05:15 AM
    Threads

I only posess, and have seen, the first two volumes. I sat down one night and watched them, and I adored them! Harima's character is just pure genius! I am not a great fan of the romance genre, although this was good for me as the comedy was brilliant and the characters were amazing!

I also read the Manga, I would recommend that as well as the anime, but especially to those who enjoyed the anime.
    That which is; is the truth.

Junior Member megaman1 is a glorious beacon of light megaman1 is a glorious beacon of light megaman1 is a glorious beacon of light megaman1 is a glorious beacon of light megaman1 is a glorious beacon of light megaman1 is a glorious beacon of light megaman1's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-11-2009 03:30 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Kajiwara View Post
    I only posess, and have seen, the first two volumes. I sat down one night and watched them, and I adored them! Harima's character is just pure genius! I am not a great fan of the romance genre, although this was good for me as the comedy was brilliant and the characters were amazing!

I also read the Manga, I would recommend that as well as the anime, but especially to those who enjoyed the anime.
    Yeah Harima is amazing.

I'm still not sure if I like the romance or not, I think I might like the show just because of the comedy but I'm not too sure tbh
    Where's Waldo?

Always and never are two words you should always remember never to use.

Gil
    Relaxed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Kajiwara View Post

Yes Harima is nothing but pure genius i will agree with you there. I loved every episode cause of Harima. ill start reading the manga in a bit but i think ill run through the anime again

Senior Member Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II has a reputation beyond repute Amray The II's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-24-2012 05:15 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by megaman1 View Post
    Yeah Harima is amazing.

I'm still not sure if I like the romance or not, I think I might like the show just because of the comedy but I'm not too sure tbh
    I liked both, although that may be because I don't know what to expect whenever "romance" is concerned, as the only other I have seen is Fruits Basket. Then I remember that it is a romantic comedy anyway, which is supposed to be a fun way of looking at romance, in this case, at school. So I really enjoy the entire series!

Quote Originally Posted by mugen by name View Post
    Yes Harima is nothing but pure genius i will agree with you there. I loved every episode cause of Harima. ill start reading the manga in a bit but i think ill run through the anime again
    Either way is good! It is an amazing anime afterall. I can't wait to finish it, although I am trying to be strict with money as of late.
    That which is; is the truth.

Junior Member Little Sparrow has a reputation beyond repute Little Sparrow has a reputation beyond repute Little Sparrow has a reputation beyond repute Little Sparrow has a reputation beyond repute Little Sparrow has a reputation beyond repute Little Sparrow has a reputation beyond repute Little Sparrow has a reputation beyond repute Little Sparrow has a reputation beyond repute Little Sparrow has a reputation beyond repute Little Sparrow has a reputation beyond repute Little Sparrow has a reputation beyond repute Little Sparrow's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2009 03:21 AM
    Threads

My fault!
    Last edited by Little Sparrow; 04-26-2009 at 03:22 AM. Reason: Cut information

^^.. Role Model ..^^

Gil
    Relaxed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Little Sparrow View Post
    Can someone please send me the link to a website where I can watch this subbed please? All the websites I watch anime on show this show dubbed which is annoying!

Thanks!
    You're not allowed to ask for information like that, sorry can't really help you out there

Junior Member Little Sparrow has a reputation beyond repute Little Sparrow has a reputation beyond repute Little Sparrow has a reputation beyond repute Little Sparrow has a reputation beyond repute Little Sparrow has a reputation beyond repute Little Sparrow has a reputation beyond repute Little Sparrow has a reputation beyond repute Little Sparrow has a reputation beyond repute Little Sparrow has a reputation beyond repute Little Sparrow has a reputation beyond repute Little Sparrow has a reputation beyond repute Little Sparrow's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2009 03:21 AM
    Threads

Ah. Ok. Sorry...

I just think that the dubbed version is so American due to all the accents, I couldn't make it through the first episode! It loses all the japanese heritage on me...

^^.. Role Model ..^^

Closed Thread

Thread Information