AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Itachi Uchiha the truth! SPOILER! MAJOR SPOILER

Member xXSuki-UchihaXx has a reputation beyond repute xXSuki-UchihaXx has a reputation beyond repute xXSuki-UchihaXx has a reputation beyond repute xXSuki-UchihaXx has a reputation beyond repute xXSuki-UchihaXx has a reputation beyond repute xXSuki-UchihaXx has a reputation beyond repute xXSuki-UchihaXx has a reputation beyond repute xXSuki-UchihaXx has a reputation beyond repute xXSuki-UchihaXx has a reputation beyond repute xXSuki-UchihaXx has a reputation beyond repute xXSuki-UchihaXx has a reputation beyond repute xXSuki-UchihaXx's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-04-2009 06:00 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Itachi Uchiha the truth! SPOILER! MAJOR SPOILER

I hope everyone knows that Itachi isn't a bad guy! He was forced by Danzo and the elders to kill his family because the Uchiha clan and the Senju clan had a war over who was more powerful. And the Uchiha were going to take over Konoha Madara and the First Hokage fought at the river place Sasuke and Naruto did. Madara is the 3rd Uchiha who has the Sharingan. He discovered you can have Enternal Makgekyo (or whatecer) by taking you siblings eyes. Itachi wanted to die at Sasuke's hand. He was very sick and took many medications just to wait till Sasuke killed him. Since Itachi was so powerful that is why he was choosen to kill his clan. His father made him join the Anbu Black Ops to be a spy for their family while the 3rd made him be a spy for his family so the 3rd would know the attacks. Itachi was supposed to kill Itachi but Itachi loved Sasuke so much that he couldn't so he tols Sasuke to hate him and run and cling to life and stuff. Itachi had wanted to die at Sasuke's hand because in the villagers eyes Sasuke would be a hero, but in reality Itachi is the real hero. that isn't all of it but it's some.. sorry if this is a bit mixed up ^.^'
    Naruto 4 life, Uchiha 4 life! <3
    see if you like my drawings (doubt it but hey, I can try right?!?!
    http://xxsuki-uchihaxx.deviantart.com/

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2014 10:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Whether or not he was trying to stop the Uchiha clan from their coup of Konoha, that doesn't change the fact that he followed Danzo's order and killed them all. He had the option of siding with the Third Hokage. He also received help from Uchiha Madara, whom he knew was an enemy of Konoha.

He still slaughtered an entire people, so he is still a "bad buy". He's just not as malevolent as everyone initially thought.

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

Member xXSuki-UchihaXx has a reputation beyond repute xXSuki-UchihaXx has a reputation beyond repute xXSuki-UchihaXx has a reputation beyond repute xXSuki-UchihaXx has a reputation beyond repute xXSuki-UchihaXx has a reputation beyond repute xXSuki-UchihaXx has a reputation beyond repute xXSuki-UchihaXx has a reputation beyond repute xXSuki-UchihaXx has a reputation beyond repute xXSuki-UchihaXx has a reputation beyond repute xXSuki-UchihaXx has a reputation beyond repute xXSuki-UchihaXx has a reputation beyond repute xXSuki-UchihaXx's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

he was FORCED! do you not know what that word means? he had no other choice!

Senior Member John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts Mars Crystal Henshin Pen Rainbow Ribbon Sagittarius
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-17-2014 12:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Oh man I just read that part of the manga yesterday. I was shocked. I still dont like Itachi, but he's not as bad as I thought he was in the beginning. Still over-all he killed his entire family thats unforgivable even if it was an order. Aww Itachi wuved his lil' bwuther sooo much! X3

"They didn't need to tell eachother. They never needed to tell eachother."

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2014 10:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by xXSuki-UchihaXx View Post
    he was FORCED! do you not know what that word means? he had no other choice!
    He didn't have to follow those orders.

What it came down to was that he could:
    a)Side with the descendents of the Senju (current Konoha leadership) and kill the Uchiha Clan or
    b)Side with the Uchiha Clan and kill the descendents of the Senju (all of Konoha).

Either way, he is a mass murderer. He could do either one for good reason, and that still makes him a "bad guy".

He's not as "bad" as we thought initially, but he's still "bad".

Remember, the 3rd did not want to have to kill off the Uchiha. That was Danzo's wish. Unfortunately, he believed the Uchiha were not going to compromise, so he sided with Danzo.

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

bu that does not make him a bad guy! either way he would have had to kill someone.. he was a pacifist at 4 and hated his family because they did not how to use their strenght properly..

There's nothing new Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000's Avatar
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2011 11:27 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

bu that does not make him a bad guy! either way he would have had to kill someone.. he was a pacifist at 4 and hated his family because they did not how to use their strenght properly..
    He could have killed himself. Would have been at least somewhat more noble.

He could have ran away. That would make him a coward, but not a bad guy.

He could have tried to reveal the plot to the 3rd Hokage, and swing it in such away as to get Danzo arrested for treason while simultaneously defusing the Coup through other means.

There were lots of things he could have done, but he decided to kill his family like he was told. Being a functionary of evil doesn't make you any less a jerk.
    Last edited by Manhattan_Project_2000; 02-28-2009 at 08:58 PM.
    Ehhh, I dunno if I'll stick around. We'll see.

The List of Hate, My self-indulgent journal-thing.
    Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

are all of you people against itachi?! he couldn't just run away, he was chosen and the Third made him do it too becuase the clan was going to take over the village! do you not understand that? he couldn't run away, he couldn't get Danzo arrested, he couldn't do anything but follow the Hokage's orders.

There's nothing new Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000's Avatar
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

are all of you people against itachi?! he couldn't just run away
    Sure he could have.

, he was chosen and the Third made him do it too becuase the clan was going to take over the village! do you not understand that? he couldn't run away, he couldn't get Danzo arrested, he couldn't do anything but follow the Hokage's orders.
    Except that he could have.

Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

are you against him? is that why you hate him?

Dream With Me Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-13-2009 04:09 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: Dream ♥

I like him and what he's done it's awesome.

4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Why do I have to hate someone to concider them responsible for their actions?

God, you're such a fan(boy/girl).

Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

i am a girl! and i am not a fan girl i just dont see why you people cant f*cking see why Itachi isn't a bad guy

4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

i am a girl!
    Hence fan(boy/girl).

and i am not a fan girl i just dont see why you people cant f*cking see why Itachi isn't a bad guy
    Probably because most people think killing your family because someone asked you to is an evil act.

Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

*angery sigh* he wasnt ASKED he was FORCED!!!!! and i am not a fangirl (still a girl) i am just over protective...
    Last edited by xXSuki-UchihaXx; 03-01-2009 at 12:43 PM.

Forever 12. Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2013 07:01 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

*angery sigh* he wasnt ASKED he was FORCED!!!!! and i am not a fangirl (still a girl) i am just over protective...
    You're a girl.

You're getting pissy because we still think Itachi is bad.

You're avatar is Itachi fanart.

You're using swear words BECUZ HE WUZ FORCED!!!111!

You're a fangirl.

On, look, on your profile, your location is "Akatsuki lair."

Faaangirl.

P.S. Even if he was forced, like MP2K said, he could run away. Silly fangirl.

Okay?

...Okay.
    Last edited by Memento Mori; 03-01-2009 at 12:50 PM.
    On this day of days, most epic and prideful, you were born 15 whole American years ago!
    Through the odds and by doing the impossible, you beat out hundreds of thousands of siblings in the great sperm race for the coveted egg.
    Probably via hax.
    Regardless! You won!
    So remember, whenever someone picks on you or calls you weak or small.
    Just remind them that you beat out a few hundred thousand other wimps.

And the grand prize was not dying!

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Memento Mori View Post
    You're a girl.

You're getting pissy because we still think Itachi is bad.

You're avatar is Itachi fanart.

You're using swear words BECUZ HE WUZ FORCED!!!111!

You're a fangirl.

On, look, on your profile, your location is "Akatsuki lair."

Faaangirl.

P.S. Even if he was forced, like MP2K said, he could run away. Silly fangirl.

Okay?

...Okay.
    well excuse me for yous CAPITAL LETTERS COS I'M MAD AND HATE MY FAMILY! and i'm not getting pissed about that! and my picture is not Itachi fan art! I have always loved the Akatsuki and I like other Akatsuki members other than Itachi. I like Hidan, Deidara, Pein, Zetsu (pretty much everyone except Kisame cos he's a creeper) and think Itachi is bad i'm just trying to defend my favorite characters..

Forever 12. Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

well excuse me for yous CAPITAL LETTERS COS I'M MAD AND HATE MY FAMILY! and i'm not getting pissed about that! and my picture is not Itachi fan art! I have always loved the Akatsuki and I like other Akatsuki members other than Itachi. I like Hidan, Deidara, Pein, Zetsu (pretty much everyone except Kisame cos he's a creeper) and think Itachi is bad i'm just trying to defend my favorite characters..
    Oh, I'm so sorry, simply fanart.

None the less.

Anyway, if I USED CAPITAL LETTERS, I COULD MAKE YOU LOOK BAD, TOO.

Calm down, he's fictional, they're all fictional. It's okay to defend them reasonably, but acting the way you are is ridiculous.

P.S. Itachi is still bad.
    On this day of days, most epic and prideful, you were born 15 whole American years ago!
    Through the odds and by doing the impossible, you beat out hundreds of thousands of siblings in the great sperm race for the coveted egg.
    Probably via hax.
    Regardless! You won!

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

sorry for using caps... just a BAD habit... ha.... and umm... i'm not freaking out just over him.. i'm just really freaked cos things are changing about Naruto and usually i know things for sure and i dont at the moment and its bad cos Naruto is the only thing i know a lot about and i usually know more about Naruto than my friend cos it is kinda a compettiton andyeah( and anime but mostly Naruto) and whatever i have no idea what i am saying exactly but i think it makes sense...? and go ahed think he is bad... but i dont think so so whatever... and everyone here dont think he's bad..
    Last edited by xXSuki-UchihaXx; 03-01-2009 at 01:15 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

sorry for using caps... just a BAD habit... ha.... and umm... i'm not freaking out just over him.. i'm just really freaked cos things are changing about Naruto and usually i know things for sure and i dont at the moment and its bad cos Naruto is the only thing i know a lot about and i usually know more about Naruto than my friend cos it is kinda a compettiton andyeah( and anime but mostly Naruto) and whatever i have no idea what i am saying exactly but i think it makes sense...? and go ahed think he is bad... but i dont think so so whatever... and everyone here dont think he's bad..
    Know what's funny?

He's not as "bad" as we thought initially, but he's still "bad".
    Still over-all he killed his entire family thats unforgivable even if it was an order.

There were lots of things he could have done, but he decided to kill his family like he was told. Being a functionary of evil doesn't make you any less a jerk.
    P.S. Itachi is still bad.
    And, yes, you are freaking out over it.

But you did calm down.

Yay, progress.
    Probably via hax.
    Regardless! You won!

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

lol... i'm just wondering why the most useless characters dont die like Sakura or Ino.. i hate them!!! but no the awesome people die,.... grr..

4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

lol... i'm just wondering why the most useless characters dont die like Sakura or Ino.. i hate them!!! but no the awesome people die,.... grr..
    Because they're useless, and there's no point in killing them.

Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

but thats my point, why keep all the weak and useless people when you can keep all the good people.. eh.. wait.. i can kinda see. .

Senior Member Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Xmas Tree Aquarius Cancer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-10-2011 01:25 PM
    The Netherword of the Collective Unconscious
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: shibbidydoowop

You know it's funny, I initially read it as Itachi being in a moral grey area. He's certainly not GOOD, but he did what he thought he had to. Were there options? Probably. He didn't take them though, so discussing them now is a moot point. At the time it was relevant he saw what was the best option and acted on it. In fact, if you wanted to you could even make a connection between what he did and what The Boss did in the Metal Gear Solid series. Itachi is neither good nor evil in the grand black-and-white scheme of Naruto, and is probably the best-developed character in the series in that sense.

Then I remembered the subject matter and it dawned on me that Itachi's backstory was probably meant to redeem him entirely instead of place him into morally ambiguous waters, and that's just terrible.
    Visit the Toy Dungeon Studios Store and buy a shirt or zipper pull, damnit!

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

wow.. thats kinda right, Sanosuke... ^.^' [spoiler] did you know he had a lover?![/spolier]

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information