AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Teen Pregnancy.

helianthus Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Yeehaw
    Gifts Venus Crystal Henshin Pen Venus Star Wand Top Artemis
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2020 09:08 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Being the age of 18 or 19 does not mean you are an adult. I consider an adult someone who has a job, can pay for their own meals, and has their own place of residence. Basically, someone who can support him/herself.

I personally do not think that children should be getting pregnant. If they don't want to have a baby, they shouldn't have sex. Even if they are responsible and use sexual protection, there is a chance that the protection won't work. Also, getting pregnant at a young age is a danger to both the mother's and the child's health.
    Last edited by Fuu Kasumi; 03-01-2009 at 09:52 AM.

x

Senior Member Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2010 01:50 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I think I stated this in the newspaper about that 13 year old father. It seems ridiculous to whine and complain about teenagers having children.
    When teenagers were having children back when we were men in loincloths, back when we had kings and queens.
    For goodness sakes, in most cases a noble, or a king, or whatever...had arranged marriages with 12 year old girls who pop out nearly a dozen babies in one generation.
    I see no fault in teenagers having babies.
    Maybe because I was raised that failure is the perfect life lesson. And you know if having a child is what gets them ready for life, so be it.
    They made a "mistake" they'll learn from it.

"There exist only three respectable beings: the priest, the warrior, the poet. To know, to kill, and to create."-Charles Baudelaire

Senior Member Leleiron has a reputation beyond repute Leleiron has a reputation beyond repute Leleiron has a reputation beyond repute Leleiron has a reputation beyond repute Leleiron has a reputation beyond repute Leleiron has a reputation beyond repute Leleiron has a reputation beyond repute Leleiron has a reputation beyond repute Leleiron has a reputation beyond repute Leleiron has a reputation beyond repute Leleiron has a reputation beyond repute Leleiron's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-27-2009 07:40 PM
    Threads

For goodness sakes, in most cases a noble, or a king, or whatever...had arranged marriages with 12 year old girls who pop out nearly a dozen babies in one generation.
    I know that muslim countries allow men (age 40~) to have 9 year old daughters (and that's TODAY) =[

Now getting back to teen pregnancy, I must know one thing, the age of a "teenager" may be different for each individual. One might say that a teen does not include being 18, 19, or 20 years of age but consist of being 13-17. If this is the case, then teenage pregnancy is not a direction that many should be thinking about (due to having an undeveloped brain, uncontrollable emotions etc). However, if being a "teenager" consists of those 13-20 years of age, I would say 50/50. Those who are 18, 19 and 20 should have the rights to bearing a child because they are considered as adults (at least in Canada, where I'm from.) But, I would at the same time, say that teenage pregnancy is not allowed because the 13-17 year olds are not fully developed to bear a child (not to mention the health risks)...

Therefore, I think that "teenage pregnancy" is depending on which age group you are looking at and at what age limit do you consider them to be a "teenager."

Will you be my butler from Hell?

Nonconfirmist Goatherder Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov's Avatar
    Gil
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-20-2016 06:43 PM
    Threads

The real issue isn't teen pregnancy! teen pregnancy is totally natural.
    The issue is teens who can't support their babies.

Forever 12. Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2013 07:01 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by FallenBabyDoll View Post
    I think I stated this in the newspaper about that 13 year old father. It seems ridiculous to whine and complain about teenagers having children.
    When teenagers were having children back when we were men in loincloths, back when we had kings and queens.
    Maybe because I was raised that failure is the perfect life lesson. And you know if having a child is what gets them ready for life, so be it.
    Yes, it's entirely ridiculous to be mad at the fact that sooner or later, that teenager will be turning to the government so that they can afford their mistake, and our tax money will be drained just to feed their stupid mistake.

How stupid can we get?
    On this day of days, most epic and prideful, you were born 15 whole American years ago!
    Through the odds and by doing the impossible, you beat out hundreds of thousands of siblings in the great sperm race for the coveted egg.
    Probably via hax.
    Regardless! You won!
    So remember, whenever someone picks on you or calls you weak or small.
    Just remind them that you beat out a few hundred thousand other wimps.

And the grand prize was not dying!

Team Aki! -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2013 12:09 AM
    Threads

The real issue isn't teen pregnancy! teen pregnancy is totally natural.
    The issue is teens who can't support their babies.

Sure, I respect your personal opinion. <3

However, in my own opinion, a "mother" is a full grown woman who is married living with a man for the rest of her life, and raise the baby together. A baby supposedly is a treasure created by love of the parents. I don't consider a teen mother as a "mother", because she is basically not ready to be a mother, and totally not qualified to be what we call "mother". Even an adult who is not married, but pregnant with someone who is not a husband, that is still wrong, because as I said, a baby suppose to be a treasure created by real love, and it's a combination of both father and mother. A baby should be created by love, not lust. Plus, teens seems to lack lots of knowledge about AIDS, and teens seems to be taking a big population of infected with AIDS.

Some stories

This is a website I found for my project about teen pregnancy and AIDS, mainly about AIDS. However, this website has plenty of true stories that really did touch my heart. As I said, a baby should be created by love, not lust. Save it until you're married. I'd rather wait instead of regretting.

Senior Member Luluko has a reputation beyond repute Luluko has a reputation beyond repute Luluko has a reputation beyond repute Luluko has a reputation beyond repute Luluko has a reputation beyond repute Luluko has a reputation beyond repute Luluko has a reputation beyond repute Luluko has a reputation beyond repute Luluko has a reputation beyond repute Luluko has a reputation beyond repute Luluko has a reputation beyond repute Luluko's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-16-2009 12:44 PM
    Threads

Yeah, and most of those girls died quite young... with some of the children they had.

Hey, that's sweet and all. I also believe in the "learning from mistakes" method. But it doesn't apply to most of the teenagers having kids: they don't learn, don't mature and end up blaming the kid for their misfortune.

And it's like Memento Mori said, they end up eating up the tax money you're paying. But I guess that's better than what you get in a lot of Third World countries: "Oh, I'm sorry... well, good luck with that!"
    Pope hat gives you the power to flyyyy!

Jibun Wooo~

Nonconfirmist Goatherder Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov's Avatar
    Gil
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by -akichan- View Post

Sure, I respect your personal opinion. <3

However, in my own opinion, a "mother" is a full grown woman who is married living with a man for the rest of her life, and raise the baby together. A baby supposedly is a treasure created by love of the parents. I don't consider a teen mother as a "mother", because she is basically not ready to be a mother, and totally not qualified to be what we call "mother". Even an adult who is not married, but pregnant with someone who is not a husband, that is still wrong, because as I said, a baby suppose to be a treasure created by real love, and it's a combination of both father and mother. A baby should be created by love, not lust. Plus, teens seems to lack lots of knowledge about AIDS, and teens seems to be taking a big population of infected with AIDS.

Which is basically what I'm saying.

Immortal Inferno Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Inferno Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Inferno Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Inferno Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Inferno Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Inferno Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Inferno Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Inferno Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Inferno Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Inferno Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Inferno Alchemist has a reputation beyond repute Inferno Alchemist's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-10-2009 08:32 AM
    Threads

In my opinion, I think the teens just want to grow up too fast, hence why they do other such stupid things as smoking and drinking. They think they are all mature when in fact they are damaging themselves. A 14 year old lugging a baby around doesn't look grown up, it looks pathetic.

Team Aki! -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Which is basically what I'm saying.

What you said was that teenagers can't even support their babies, and it's a big problem. But what I included was that the biggest matter isn't they can or cannot support their babies, cos some really can. But the babies should not even be born in a family of immauture teenagers, and created by lust, not love.

Gil
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

What you said was that teenagers can't even support their babies, and it's a big problem. But what I included was that the biggest matter isn't they can or cannot support their babies, cos some really can. But the babies should not even be born in a family of immauture teenagers, and created by lust, not love.
    I agree with you, word for word. Please, pay attention to what I said! I apologize if I'm not being clear, I tend to simplify things and sometimes I be a little abstract.
    The issue is not pregnant teenagers, but teenagers who can't support their kids. It would be the same if it were an adult who can't support their kid. I'm totally fine with teenagers getting pregnant and having babies if they have the means to support their kids, and plenty of them do. In some cultures teenagers marry and start family, and in the past that was the norm nearly everywhere. Now with modernism and all, people delay marriage and procreating, so in many ways nature, god, kefka, fsm, whatever you may call it, is intervening and having teenagers procreate again. In general, I'm totally agreeing with you, and you are too, but it seems somehow my ideas are not getting across clearly.

Forsaken Beer Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster has a reputation beyond repute Brewmaster's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Beer Beer
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-16-2013 09:39 PM
    Threads

In my opinion let them do what they want.It's their choice and if they want it then let them get pregnant at age of 13.Their problem.I won't waste my time preaching that its not good.
    My job?Well being drunk.
    What do I do in my free time?In my free time I'm being drunk.
    Favorite place?The bar.
    Favorite drink?Heineken ftw!
    I don't brawl but be careful I might bite...

Was called Forsaken One once...

Nanobyte's minion SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Luna Cake Lie Soras Keyblade
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-20-2017 06:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 1596-5790-7816-3407

I say that teenagers should be welcomed to have as many kids as they want, as long as they're able to support themselves and they're child. Otherwise, why bring a child to the world if you're not capable of handling it. I believe that teenagers should wait to have kids until they're financially stable, but then again, teens don't listen to anything nowadays.

Btw, I also think adults shouldn't have kids unless they're able to support their family, but that's just me.

Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

teens don't listen to anything nowadays.
    Ha! Somehow I find that teenagers think it is something cool to do to have sex in young ages. I don't know since when that became a trend.

Forever 12. Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Ha! Somehow I find that teenagers think it is something cool to do to have sex in young ages. I don't know since when that became a trend.
    While I don't think the majority think that way, most do get into trouble when it comes to sex, especially in high school years, due to pressure. If you start dating early, it's more likely to happen because people will see that "hey, since they started dating early, maybe they'll have sex early!"

Kind of why I avoid dating.

Anyway, pressure is still not an excuse to become pregnant at an early age because while it may have felt like a tough choice and you just had to give in or your social life is over, you still had the option to say no.

Again, for all of you saying you have no problem. If you live in America, more than likely your tax money will be going to those lil' rascals who started early and had more lil' rascals they couldn't afford.
    On this day of days, most epic and prideful, you were born 15 whole American years ago!
    Through the odds and by doing the impossible, you beat out hundreds of thousands of siblings in the great sperm race for the coveted egg.
    Probably via hax.
    Regardless! You won!

Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Memento Mori View Post
    While I don't think the majority think that way, most do get into trouble when it comes to sex, especially in high school years, due to pressure. If you start dating early, it's more likely to happen because people will see that "hey, since they started dating early, maybe they'll have sex early!"

Kind of why I avoid dating.

Anyway, pressure is still not an excuse to become pregnant at an early age because while it may have felt like a tough choice and you just had to give in or your social life is over, you still had the option to say no.

Again, for all of you saying you have no problem. If you live in America, more than likely your tax money will be going to those lil' rascals who started early and had more lil' rascals they couldn't afford.

I agree with the part I bolded. It's sad for a baby to be born if the parents had sex just to release the pressure, I feel sad for that baby's life then...I was a drunk-made-baby. My parents were having a one night stand, they got drunk and had sex. My mother was found out being pregnant, and my parents were forced to get married. Often times, my parents fight and fight about having me on accident, or even blame me to be existed otherwise they wouldn't have to get married. It's sad for a child to be blamed that way when the parents were the one doing the wrong thing for benefits. I'm still sad =[

The part where I changed to pink is also what actually comes to mind when thinking about high school. Not just high school, but people seems to be ignorant about sex, whether what it takes to have safe sex, or why having sex. Some people think it is not a problem to have sex, but it would make them cooler, which I think it is idiotic, and feel sorry for them.

Teenagers nowadays often says "I do love him, im not a kid, I do love him!" Then this girl would lose her virginity to the one who she said she "love" but a lot of them seems to misinterpret the word "love". Using a condom or birth control is not a respond of loving that person, but a lot of people seems to think that not using any types of birth control is the matter of trust. Which is sad...I feel sorry for those people that are blinded by what they call "love".
    Last edited by -akichan-; 03-02-2009 at 07:51 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Teenagers nowadays often says "I do love him, im not a kid, I do love him!" Then this girl would lose her virginity to the one who she said she "love" but a lot of them seems to misinterpret the word "love". Using a condom or birth control is not a respond of loving that person, but a lot of people seems to think that not using any types of birth control is the matter of trust. Which is sad...I feel sorry for those people that are blinded by what they call "love".
    It's funny because the moment the girl finds out she's pregnant, the guy rushes off to find another girl.

That sure is 'love', huh?
    Probably via hax.
    Regardless! You won!

Senior Member Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-20-2011 04:22 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

It's always been like this. From the dawn of man Big Looga decided that he wanted to sexually interact with Big Debbie from the Magalloo tribe when he was 12. Big Looga had to fight the other behemoths to have sex with her but still.

Junior Member Kareha is infamous around these parts Kareha is infamous around these parts Kareha is infamous around these parts Kareha is infamous around these parts Kareha is infamous around these parts Kareha is infamous around these parts Kareha is infamous around these parts Kareha's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-02-2009 08:02 PM
    Threads

I don't think that teenagers should be getting pregnant,
    but if you wanna have safe sex when your 16yrs + then go ahead?
    I like teh anime...especially Yuri
    - the lesbians...i luvs them! -
    ^_^

Jumonji Baka Kawaii IV
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2009 09:27 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Kareha View Post
    I don't think that teenagers should be getting pregnant,
    but if you wanna have safe sex when your 16yrs + then go ahead?
    There honestly is no age for sex, in my opinion. You do it when you're ready. Now that does not mean that teenagers are necessarily correct when it comes to choosing when they're ready, but some are. Plenty of my friends lost their virginity at around 14 or 15 and they're perfectly normal. No emotional instability, no promiscuity, nothing.

However, teenagers should not be having kids. Finish college, at least, and then have kids. Let's educate the people first before we make more. It's kind of like finishing all of your food on your plate first, and then going back for seconds. This is why abortion should be legal, but we won't go into that.

深く根ざした||傷は消えない
    Hide it, Hide it, Hide me

Junior Member Kareha is infamous around these parts Kareha is infamous around these parts Kareha is infamous around these parts Kareha is infamous around these parts Kareha is infamous around these parts Kareha is infamous around these parts Kareha is infamous around these parts Kareha's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-02-2009 08:02 PM
    Threads

There honestly is no age for sex, in my opinion. You do it when you're ready.
    I agree, for the most part...I guess its just had for me to picture a little 13yro girl having sex, because she thinks shes ready...
    I like teh anime...especially Yuri
    - the lesbians...i luvs them! -
    ^_^

Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I actually do believe sex has certain requirements.

When you are ready, when you can handle the responsibility of a child (because no contraceptive is 100% effect, be prepared for the consequences), when you are not under your parent's roof and can take care of yourself, that's when I find it fine.
    Probably via hax.
    Regardless! You won!

Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

It's funny because the moment the girl finds out she's pregnant, the guy rushes off to find another girl.

Lol...yeah, people misinterpret that "lust" as "love". What a loser that guy is! I would just point to that guy's nose and laugh, cos he can't stay with one girl who he sexed with, and find another one that can keep him satisfied.

Oh the link I posted earlier at #56, there's a link where it leads to tons of touching stories about teens regretting having sex. I think that's a good source for teenagers to look at before they make a high-risk decision.
    Last edited by -akichan-; 03-02-2009 at 08:16 PM.

Gil
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

To men it is always a matter of old and new. A matter of continuously finding hosts for their seeds, an evolutionary left over from a time when we were wild beasts.
    "She's pregnant, she is old now, I need to find me a new one."
    A lot of women don't get it. They think it is about the physical appearance, it mostly isn't.
    Love is just a fake emotion to get people to procreates. If love is true, why 50% or so of marriages end in divorce? Most of the time what keeps families together is necessity, and common sense; in other words task sharing.

Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

If love is true, why 50% or so of marriages end in divorce? Most of the time what keeps families together is necessity, and common sense; in other words task sharing.
    Well, mainly because people don't seem to experience love in their lives. Some people don't even want to experience love. Some people enjoy lust more than love while some other people enjoy love more than lust. Not just men, but same goes to women if they aren't satisfied, they go find a new one. It's sad to see people nowadays that thinks that way.

Closed Thread

Thread Information