AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Teen Pregnancy.

Senior Member Ramona Flowers has a reputation beyond repute Ramona Flowers has a reputation beyond repute Ramona Flowers has a reputation beyond repute Ramona Flowers has a reputation beyond repute Ramona Flowers has a reputation beyond repute Ramona Flowers has a reputation beyond repute Ramona Flowers has a reputation beyond repute Ramona Flowers has a reputation beyond repute Ramona Flowers has a reputation beyond repute Ramona Flowers has a reputation beyond repute Ramona Flowers has a reputation beyond repute Ramona Flowers's Avatar
    Gil
    Apprehensive
    Gifts Cake Wine Hot Dog With Ketchup
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-18-2012 08:29 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Rein* View Post
    It is true it takes two to tango but one must be responsible fore their own decisions. As for birthcontrol and abortion its wrong to say that is a plausible solution to teenage pregnancy. You see when you abort children at an early age in some women it lessens the likely hood of them ever being able to get pregnant again. And also from a cristian point of view or even just a person of belief which ever the taking of a life any life is a sin, no matter the state because cells from their origin are living things

sorry about two post after another**

I'm aware of the health issue, I had an abortion when I was 13 and here I am, pregnant, and I've decided to keep it because I feel that I am ready and I wont raise a complete retard. But not everyone is christian, and most people are brainwashed to believe these silly things without giving it thought themselves/yay for america!/ sometimes taking responsebility doesn't mean sitting there and letting whats happened happen, sometimes it means making a choice. I know there's people out there wanting to adopt but it's not the lack of children that make this so difficult its the legal process.

You can't stop teens from having sex, teens have been having sex forever, but teaching them how to protect themselves will help this baby booming problem slow down, if its bc or condoms.
    Last edited by Ramona Flowers; 02-27-2009 at 12:52 PM.

Senior Member Leleiron has a reputation beyond repute Leleiron has a reputation beyond repute Leleiron has a reputation beyond repute Leleiron has a reputation beyond repute Leleiron has a reputation beyond repute Leleiron has a reputation beyond repute Leleiron has a reputation beyond repute Leleiron has a reputation beyond repute Leleiron has a reputation beyond repute Leleiron has a reputation beyond repute Leleiron has a reputation beyond repute Leleiron's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-27-2009 07:40 PM
    Threads

I think that teenage pregnancy is about responsibility. Teenagers (today) lack that responsibility and therefore they get pregnant.

Well this is what birth control is for. My mother assumed I was sexually active and had me started on BC, telling me it was for my terrible periods and to help my break outs. But don't put this all on those teenage, it takes two to tango, and condoms are everywhere. Also, if everyone didn't make abortion out to be so evil this wouldn't be such a huge issue.
    Yes, but teenagers should take responsibilities without having to rely on abortion. Abortion shouldn't be the #1 Choice when pregnant. If they choose to be sexually active and use a condom fine, but take the responsibilities for the possible consequences.

Will you be my butler from Hell?

Senior Member Ramona Flowers has a reputation beyond repute Ramona Flowers has a reputation beyond repute Ramona Flowers has a reputation beyond repute Ramona Flowers has a reputation beyond repute Ramona Flowers has a reputation beyond repute Ramona Flowers has a reputation beyond repute Ramona Flowers has a reputation beyond repute Ramona Flowers has a reputation beyond repute Ramona Flowers has a reputation beyond repute Ramona Flowers has a reputation beyond repute Ramona Flowers has a reputation beyond repute Ramona Flowers's Avatar
    Gil
    Apprehensive
    Gifts Cake Wine Hot Dog With Ketchup
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-18-2012 08:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

lol agreed it shouldn't have to come down to that, most free clinics hand out bc for free, most of my non preggo friends started bc freshman year.

Faded Existence Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein* has a reputation beyond repute Rein*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Gifts Favorite
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-26-2013 02:44 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by janeiro View Post
    I'm aware of the health issue, I had an abortion when I was 13 and here I am, pregnant, and I've decided to keep it because I feel that I am ready and I wont raise a complete retard. But not everyone is christian, and most people are brainwashed to believe these silly things without giving it thought themselves/yay for america!/ sometimes taking responsebility doesn't mean sitting there and letting whats happened happen, sometimes it means making a choice. I know there's people out there wanting to adopt but it's not the lack of children that make this so difficult its the legal process.

You can't stop teens from having sex, teens have been having sex forever, but teaching them how to protect themselves will help this baby booming problem slow down, if its bc or condoms.
    true that you can't stop teenagers from having sex personally i wasn't until i was 18 and that was by choice. I coul dhave continued to wait but i wanted to with that person, that i am still with to today. I am an advocate for sex education, condoms and bc but i also preach abstinence. both are necessary.

As for the legal set backs with adoption i am not too keen on that but i know it exists. there are requirements and other crap involved when you choose to adopt. I would just have to say if its something people want to do they'll do it.

On th epart of your successful pregnanacy, congrats.

Senior Member John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts Mars Crystal Henshin Pen Rainbow Ribbon Sagittarius
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-17-2014 12:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I live in the ghetto alright? I've seen a couple of pregant girls walking around school like its nothing. I can only imagine what they're thinking and what stress they might be going through. I feel so sorry for them but really...they should think before they act. They CHOSE sex without protection and now they're paying the price for doing so. Terrible shame that. But the cool thing is they STILL come to school! They're at least trying to pass high school instead of dropping out. I respect that. ^^

Senior Member shinjuuzumaki13 has a reputation beyond repute shinjuuzumaki13 has a reputation beyond repute shinjuuzumaki13 has a reputation beyond repute shinjuuzumaki13 has a reputation beyond repute shinjuuzumaki13 has a reputation beyond repute shinjuuzumaki13 has a reputation beyond repute shinjuuzumaki13 has a reputation beyond repute shinjuuzumaki13 has a reputation beyond repute shinjuuzumaki13 has a reputation beyond repute shinjuuzumaki13 has a reputation beyond repute shinjuuzumaki13 has a reputation beyond repute shinjuuzumaki13's Avatar
    Gil
    Innocent
    Gifts 028 - Sandslash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-04-2010 09:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

its not only a problem, its an epidemic. In my speech class alone theres 3 pregnant girls and a 15 YEAR OLD MOM!!! Whats worse is that i've heard their conversations and they had been trying for YEARS to conceive a spawn. If its going to be as smart as their parents why even bother having a school system!?

Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway \(^o^)/

Morphine. Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira has a reputation beyond repute Kanjoudakai_Ira's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Paint Palette Gun Camera Dslr
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-04-2012 09:22 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I also think it's bad and stupid as well. It's stupid to have a kid when you're not really grown up yourself,don't have a family of your own and aren't even married with the child's father. I mean, he can just leave you and you'll be left with the kid o.O .Alone.
    But of course, i am a careless person. So when they just ruin their life, i'm just going to laugh at them.
    No Mercy,
    No Remorse.

||Thank you MaruDashi for the great set!||

Team Aki! -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2013 12:09 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Leleiron View Post
    I think that teenage pregnancy is about responsibility. Teenagers (today) lack that responsibility and therefore they get pregnant.

Yes, but teenagers should take responsibilities without having to rely on abortion. Abortion shouldn't be the #1 Choice when pregnant. If they choose to be sexually active and use a condom fine, but take the responsibilities for the possible consequences.

I agree with your post. Abortion should never even be a choice to get rid of teen pregnancy, not even for adults. Seriously, why killing an innocent life just because the young parents can't take responsibility?! The best way to prevent pregnancy and sexual transmitted disease at the same time is sexual abstinence, and I think this should be taught to both teenagers and adults if they don't want to get pregnant. Of course I'm not saying that having sex is a prohibition for teens, but it is their responsibility if they want to have sex, then get ready for the chances of getting pregnant.

I seriously feel sorry for kids who has parents only 14 years older...I have a friend whos mother is only 16 years older than her, and this friend of mine went through difficulties growing when she was little, and had problems during her puberty. Because her mother was still a teenager in process of growing up to a young woman, and she was pregnant. She was not completely grown up to become a woman, and it did least affected the daughter's growing.

Nonconfirmist Goatherder Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov's Avatar
    Gil
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-20-2016 06:43 PM
    Threads

I support teen pregnancy! I think it is nature's why of combating late procreating. A lot of people now delay having children to their 30s, nature isn't happy with this. Nature knows best!

Senior Member Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Pink Ribbon Neko Tv Hello Kitty
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-19-2013 07:45 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I am a product of teen pregnancy so I can't really say anything bad about it. My mother was 14 when I was born and I can't say I'm not glad she had me instead of abort me or leave me in a dumpster. She had a lot of family to turn to though. I can see why it might be a problem for some teens.

Bring me back!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by edward10 View Post
    I'm looking for episodes that have hungry girls with growling stomachs
    I lol'd at this

Member Patchouli Knowledge has a reputation beyond repute Patchouli Knowledge has a reputation beyond repute Patchouli Knowledge has a reputation beyond repute Patchouli Knowledge has a reputation beyond repute Patchouli Knowledge has a reputation beyond repute Patchouli Knowledge has a reputation beyond repute Patchouli Knowledge has a reputation beyond repute Patchouli Knowledge has a reputation beyond repute Patchouli Knowledge has a reputation beyond repute Patchouli Knowledge has a reputation beyond repute Patchouli Knowledge has a reputation beyond repute Patchouli Knowledge's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-27-2009 05:27 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by -akichan- View Post

I agree with your post. Abortion should never even be a choice to get rid of teen pregnancy, not even for adults. Seriously, why killing an innocent life just because the young parents can't take responsibility?! The best way to prevent pregnancy and sexual transmitted disease at the same time is sexual abstinence, and I think this should be taught to both teenagers and adults if they don't want to get pregnant. Of course I'm not saying that having sex is a prohibition for teens, but it is their responsibility if they want to have sex, then get ready for the chances of getting pregnant.

I seriously feel sorry for kids who has parents only 14 years older...I have a friend whos mother is only 16 years older than her, and this friend of mine went through difficulties growing when she was little, and had problems during her puberty. Because her mother was still a teenager in process of growing up to a young woman, and she was pregnant. She was not completely grown up to become a woman, and it did least affected the daughter's growing.
    Well with the abortion and killing an innocent life, the problem is can a fetus be called a life already? Besides sexual abstinence would be great but before you can really get that through there should be lots of bad examples get of the air on tv or anything else. Those provoke them for doing that stuff because why is it bad someone famous does it also. Also you can't honestly expect teenagers when hormones are at there highest peek to have sexual abstinence, also for lot of them its important to fit in so they will have only sex sometimes because there friends already had it.

Well you could feel sorry for them, but honestly its only sad for those children if the parents are blaming them for there failure. When a parent starts to blame there child for getting pregnant its just not right because it was there own fault.

Last Signature made by me

Team Aki! -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2013 12:09 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Patchouli Knowledge View Post
    Well with the abortion and killing an innocent life, the problem is can a fetus be called a life already?

Why not?! You must give examples or evidence to support your argument why is a fetus not a life.

Besides sexual abstinence would be great but before you can really get that through there should be lots of bad examples get of the air on tv or anything else. Those provoke them for doing that stuff because why is it bad someone famous does it also. Also you can't honestly expect teenagers when hormones are at there highest peek to have sexual abstinence, also for lot of them its important to fit in so they will have only sex sometimes because there friends already had it.

Well you could feel sorry for them, but honestly its only sad for those children if the parents are blaming them for there failure. When a parent starts to blame there child for getting pregnant its just not right because it was there own fault.
    I never expect teenagers to not have sex when they feel like it. If you read my posts from previous page (and my previous post you quoted), you'll see that I never expect teens to not have sex.

"
    Of course I'm not saying that having sex is a prohibition for teens, but it is their responsibility if they want to have sex, then get ready for the chances of getting pregnant."

It is still their choice to have sex or not while they are getting education from school and their parents. However, without the education, things can get even worst than that.

Sexual abstinence is not hard to do, and this is also the best suggestion from experts once you go to college, you'll learn something new about that. Yes, teens are curious about sex, but they can control it. Some teens are curious about sex, and at the same time, they would search for porno movies or talk about sex with their friends which build up more curiousity about sex. However, some teens are different, depending on the person, if the person is actually always curious about sex, then this person could be one of those who want to have sex at a very young age. It always depend on the person. As for me, I admit that I used to be curious about sex for a while when I was in middle school, but not to the point that I want to have sex to experience what is sex.

I do see that abortion is sad...yes it is, it is harmful for both mother and the baby. And I think it is always the parents' responsibility.

I support teen pregnancy! I think it is nature's why of combating late procreating. A lot of people now delay having children to their 30s, nature isn't happy with this. Nature knows best!
    Congratulations! Now go out and fulfill whatever you support.

Nonconfirmist Goatherder Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov's Avatar
    Gil
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by -akichan-
    Congratulations! Now go out and fulfill whatever you support.
    I can't! There is no way I can legally get away with approaching a teenager!

Hint: I'm very old.

Senior Member LittleGirl has a reputation beyond repute LittleGirl has a reputation beyond repute LittleGirl has a reputation beyond repute LittleGirl has a reputation beyond repute LittleGirl has a reputation beyond repute LittleGirl has a reputation beyond repute LittleGirl has a reputation beyond repute LittleGirl has a reputation beyond repute LittleGirl has a reputation beyond repute LittleGirl has a reputation beyond repute LittleGirl has a reputation beyond repute LittleGirl's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-07-2010 01:30 AM
    Threads

Should they be aloud to have children between those ages? Of course not. No one should be trying to get pregnant at those ages because they cannot provide for the baby. No money, no baby.

Is that even very common? Teen pregnancies are usually not planned.

When I get internet, I'll be back in full force. Srk has a reputation beyond repute Srk has a reputation beyond repute Srk has a reputation beyond repute Srk has a reputation beyond repute Srk has a reputation beyond repute Srk has a reputation beyond repute Srk has a reputation beyond repute Srk has a reputation beyond repute Srk has a reputation beyond repute Srk has a reputation beyond repute Srk has a reputation beyond repute Srk's Avatar
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Gifts Empty Box Heart Wolf
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-30-2019 07:17 PM
    Threads

Hey, if they want to, let them. It's not up to you to stop it; you can't. It's all up to them.

Sig and avvie set by the wonderfully talented and amazing Bou. <3

Featuring the laptop I always used to complain and talk about in chat.

I may not use it anymore, but I still have it!

Forever 12. Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2013 07:01 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Most teenagers, if not all, are still living under their parent's roof during this time. They are still somewhat dependent on their parents, some are still entirely. They are still considered children. Most can't even vote yet.

Having a child is a huge responsibility. You need to provide food, water, a clean home, a good setting, clothing, basic things such as backpacks and pencils, things they want, and most of all, love.

How can you fit that into your schedule if you're still working towards becoming an adult who contributes to society?

Also, the teenagers immediately turn to the government for assistance, and yeeeeah, my parents, your parents, my friend's parents are paying for their mistake.

Yeeeeah!
    On this day of days, most epic and prideful, you were born 15 whole American years ago!
    Through the odds and by doing the impossible, you beat out hundreds of thousands of siblings in the great sperm race for the coveted egg.
    Probably via hax.
    Regardless! You won!
    So remember, whenever someone picks on you or calls you weak or small.
    Just remind them that you beat out a few hundred thousand other wimps.

And the grand prize was not dying!

Senior Member sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m's Avatar
    Gil
    Yeehaw
    Gifts Ariel Fox Snowman
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-15-2019 01:15 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: pppascal

Teen pregnancy's just wrong.
    Little kiddies shouldn't be having kids when they're just kids themselves.
    There's a certain point you have to reach to get to the maturity raising a child needs-- and that only comes with time and experience.

Senior Member Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-20-2011 04:22 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Memento Mori View Post
    Most teenagers, if not all, are still living under their parent's roof during this time. They are still somewhat dependent on their parents, some are still entirely. They are still considered children. Most can't even vote yet.

Having a child is a huge responsibility. You need to provide food, water, a clean home, a good setting, clothing, basic things such as backpacks and pencils, things they want, and most of all, love.

How can you fit that into your schedule if you're still working towards becoming an adult who contributes to society?

Also, the teenagers immediately turn to the government for assistance, and yeeeeah, my parents, your parents, my friend's parents are paying for their mistake.

Yeeeeah!
    Indeed. Last party I ever went/will ever go to there were people "making it" right in front of me. Keep in mind I'm the only sober person in the room.

That's one of the reasons California is in such big debt. In my small school alone there are let's see 1, 2, 6, 8 girls that are prego (that I know alone). Momma Consuela can't pay for the baby alone. No, Uncle Sam has to help. Now multiply that by five. Now for every city in California multiply by 20. Yup.

Forever 12. Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2013 07:01 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Diocletian View Post
    Indeed. Last party I ever went/will ever go to there were people "making it" right in front of me. Keep in mind I'm the only sober person in the room.

That's one of the reasons California is in such big debt. In my small school alone there are let's see 1, 2, 6, 8 girls that are prego (that I know alone). Momma Consuela can't pay for the baby alone. No, Uncle Sam has to help. Now multiply that by five. Now for every city in California multiply by 50. Yup.
    You made a little error there.

I fixed it.
    On this day of days, most epic and prideful, you were born 15 whole American years ago!
    Through the odds and by doing the impossible, you beat out hundreds of thousands of siblings in the great sperm race for the coveted egg.
    Probably via hax.
    Regardless! You won!
    So remember, whenever someone picks on you or calls you weak or small.
    Just remind them that you beat out a few hundred thousand other wimps.

And the grand prize was not dying!

Senior Member ichimoku_fanboy has a reputation beyond repute ichimoku_fanboy has a reputation beyond repute ichimoku_fanboy has a reputation beyond repute ichimoku_fanboy has a reputation beyond repute ichimoku_fanboy has a reputation beyond repute ichimoku_fanboy has a reputation beyond repute ichimoku_fanboy has a reputation beyond repute ichimoku_fanboy has a reputation beyond repute ichimoku_fanboy has a reputation beyond repute ichimoku_fanboy has a reputation beyond repute ichimoku_fanboy has a reputation beyond repute ichimoku_fanboy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-09-2010 04:34 PM
    Threads

here's my viewpoint on teens getting preggo in the eggo -

if they wanted to, whatever, let them get knocked up, but if they didnt want to and then they're freaking out over it, seriously look into it...

"i cant believe im pregnant"
    "did you use a condom or birth control"
    "whatre those?"

that was seriously an interview that someone had at my school, and they kept it for future reference

note, the school system teaches sex-ed since 5th grade, but the parents were absoulute morons and took them out of the class, or simply made them skip school on those days, and parents STILL DO THAT now

and the parents are freaking out on the kid saying "what the hell" or "why would you do this?", but do they really, really understand why it happened...

plus there's the boy that gets them pregnant in the first place, why the hell wouldnt you use a freaking condom, "oh, she didnt know what it was and i wanted to have a better climax" is the worst response in the world that ANY guy can say in this incident, and the guys still freak out and kill themselves, when they themselves prbly pressured the girls to have sex in the first place, WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and seriously, if you dont wanna get/get someone pregnant, go pleasure yourself, it doesnt have any bad consequences compared to getting someone pregnant...

Gil
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Diocletian View Post

That's one of the reasons California is in such big debt. In my small school alone there are let's see 1, 2, 6, 8 girls that are prego (that I know alone). Momma Consuela can't pay for the baby alone. No, Uncle Sam has to help. Now multiply that by five. Now for every city in California multiply by 20. Yup.
    If you put it that way it is an issue. As all know, US will have to tax us, to support poor families
    How about this, if you are rich you can get pregnant, if you are poor you can't. It would be awesome if we can genetically modify poor people to not be able to procreate.

pokemon trainer MoroDashi has a reputation beyond repute MoroDashi has a reputation beyond repute MoroDashi has a reputation beyond repute MoroDashi has a reputation beyond repute MoroDashi has a reputation beyond repute MoroDashi has a reputation beyond repute MoroDashi has a reputation beyond repute MoroDashi has a reputation beyond repute MoroDashi has a reputation beyond repute MoroDashi has a reputation beyond repute MoroDashi has a reputation beyond repute MoroDashi's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-14-2010 02:50 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 6882 3906 6528

I think it's their desicion, but a stupid one if they make it. They should just wait or do it safely. Other than that, don't get pregnant unless your 20 or higher. For the love of goodness.
    i cant believe we almost hung it up o woah o .set made by me;

NICE MUSCLE! The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-02-2010 02:18 AM
    Threads

Well, 18 to 19 year-olds aren't children, they act like them yes, but they aren't.

Teen pregnancy will always be a problem, because just like smoking and drinking alcohol, teenagers under the specific age for sex will find it attractive, and most of the time they don't know about contraception, so its only inevitable. What really needs to be done is what the Dutch do, that is teach sex education at a young age, so when they get to the age where they can have sex legally, they know what they are doing.

Senior Member niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2013 08:38 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I don't wish to bring a child into this world until I'm ready mentally and financially.

There will always be the two factions pro-life and pro-choice. But there is a difference in my ideology of life. What good is a life where it will be only suffering? Forcing a child to be born into a poor family of teenage parents struggling to get food and hand-me-down clothes. That would be cruel punishment to one who isn't even at fault. Thats why I dislike the pro-lifers. Its one thing to care about life, and another to not care about the quality of life. It makes you no different either faction you support.
    Last edited by niKopol; 03-01-2009 at 03:06 AM.
    niKopol

loboKie
    ayy dyxlesia!

Sparky Dork. October. has a reputation beyond repute October. has a reputation beyond repute October. has a reputation beyond repute October. has a reputation beyond repute October. has a reputation beyond repute October. has a reputation beyond repute October. has a reputation beyond repute October. has a reputation beyond repute October. has a reputation beyond repute October. has a reputation beyond repute October. has a reputation beyond repute October.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-03-2010 11:24 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

should not have babies when they are teens..not good for them..but dumping their babies is worse..
    so if they have babies...they shouldn't dump them...
    yet they should be careful not to have babies..they're too young

the soul would have no rainbow
    had the eyes no tears~
    :3

Closed Thread

Thread Information