AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Code Geass Fanfic: Akira's Story (Prolouge-1)

Senior Member Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine's Avatar
    Gil
    Sick
    Gifts Dr Who Tardis Dr Who SonicScrewdriver Green Ribbon
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2015 02:50 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Danger Duchess

Default Code Geass Fanfic: Akira's Story (Prolouge-1)

Prolouge

"Lelouch Lamperouge...I've searched out of the Royal Empire to find you." A voice was talking to a boy named Lelouch. "My name is Akira Lamperouge, one of the Princesses of the Royal Empire that is Brittannia, and I am your sister."

Chapter 1: The Meeting

Lelouch looked at the girl infront of him with purple eyes and black hair like him. "I know its a little too soon to drop the 'I'm your Sister' bomb but I wanted to talk to you so much." said Akira, Smiling at Lelouch. Sayoko wheeled Nunnally to Akira. "Hello, Shisuta*. My name is Nunnally, I happened to be your sister too!" said Nunnally giving a big smile to Akira. "Hello, Nunnally." She shook Nunnally's hand. Lelouch stood there shocked. "You're my shisuta? I cant believe tha-" "You never were told of me? Well, Father didnt bother telling you...but he told me about you and all my other brothers and sisters." Lelouch pulled Akira over to his room and closed the door. "Are you in alliance with Brittannia, Akira?" He asked her seriously. "No, Nii-sama. I hate our father...." She looked to the ground. "I have Geass Lelouch...double eye...and a charm that makes my Geass stronger and reflects other Geass. Father thought it would be good for me to have." Lelouch stood in shock once more. How did she know he had Geass?

*= Shisuta means Sister in Japanese.
    Last edited by Luka Megurine; 02-26-2009 at 09:25 PM.
    A human bitten by pureblood vampires turn into vampires themselves. When that happens, there can be only one of two results, Their blood becomes toxic and die, or slowly suffering the pain of transforming into a vampire. Other vampires don't possess this dark power that purebloods have. I respect his strength of will, he was only a human, yet he resisted the powerful vampire instinct for four years. ~ Kaname Kuran,

Christine Daae's Fangirl Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-30-2010 03:33 PM
    Back in FL, missing NYC, but not the cold!
    Threads

Satoko!? OMG! XD Higurashi! lol. Well back on topic please:

Arigatou for teaching me Japanese and good stroy so far. CG rules!
    MY OLD USER IS AKANE YOKUTSU!
    Wishing I could here your voice again...
    Knowing that I never would.
    Dreaming of you won't help me to do, all that you dreamed I could!
    -Christine Daae (2004 film adaption of TPOTO)
    To my "angels of music", John Cudia, Emmy Rossum, and my best friend. You inspired me to improve my voice and helped me accomplish things I thought I never would! Thank you!

Dream With Me Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-13-2009 05:09 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: Dream ♥

Aewsome fan-fic......i wanna see more....

i love you. <3

Senior Member Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine's Avatar
    Gil
    Sick
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Sorry for the Satoko thing there names are so close! And I love you too magi-kun!
    A human bitten by pureblood vampires turn into vampires themselves. When that happens, there can be only one of two results, Their blood becomes toxic and die, or slowly suffering the pain of transforming into a vampire. Other vampires don't possess this dark power that purebloods have. I respect his strength of will, he was only a human, yet he resisted the powerful vampire instinct for four years. ~ Kaname Kuran,

Member BleachHime has a reputation beyond repute BleachHime has a reputation beyond repute BleachHime has a reputation beyond repute BleachHime has a reputation beyond repute BleachHime has a reputation beyond repute BleachHime has a reputation beyond repute BleachHime has a reputation beyond repute BleachHime has a reputation beyond repute BleachHime has a reputation beyond repute BleachHime has a reputation beyond repute BleachHime has a reputation beyond repute BleachHime's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-21-2010 02:32 AM
    Pittsburgh, PA always either hanging in Mt. Washington or Lawrenceville ;)
    Threads

Cool Code Geass fanfic

OMG! That was awesome! Great job and please continue to write more!!! I liked it a lot!!

CODE GEASS RULES!!!!
    All this time, these twelve thousand years, I know Aishiteru
    Eight thousand years from the time that
    I've met you my love grows strong than ever before
    Words can't say of this time I've been waiting to share my love with you
    I'd give you my life, I would give you the world to see you smiling everyday
    One hundred million and two thousand years from now Aishiteru
    I want you to know since you came in my life every day, every night you give light into the darkest skies
    "Sousei no Aquarion" AKINO

Gil
    Sick
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Yay Bleachi-chans A Code Geass Fan!!!

Christine Daae's Fangirl Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-30-2010 03:33 PM
    Back in FL, missing NYC, but not the cold!
    Threads

XD Hime-chan is a fan? Ok she should have told me earlier! XD Wait.... we were too busy running..... lol
    MY OLD USER IS AKANE YOKUTSU!
    Wishing I could here your voice again...
    Knowing that I never would.
    Dreaming of you won't help me to do, all that you dreamed I could!
    -Christine Daae (2004 film adaption of TPOTO)
    To my "angels of music", John Cudia, Emmy Rossum, and my best friend. You inspired me to improve my voice and helped me accomplish things I thought I never would! Thank you!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information