AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Cool Music Videos

boopaloop! Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2013 11:08 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I rarely watch TV, and when I do it's usually in the mornings, and it's VH1 or MTV, and I was watching VH1 a few minutes ago, and there were two really cool music video's.

The first one was Fallen, by Sarah Mclaughlin, and it was just, so cool. The whole part in the bathtub, was just too cool. Where she's like shown under the water, singing, and little bubbles of air come out, and then when they show profile shots of her in the water, it looked so cool.

And then the other one was a Red Hot Chilli Peppers video, but I forgot the damn name, it's where he's jumping around off the walls and stuff, and some kid runs around with a flashlight drawing things in "light" and they like, stay.

It was so cool
    making emo kids[/URL] cry since 1998

Lord of the Netherworld _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-11-2005 02:28 PM
    Threads

The Chili Peppers one was probably Fortune Faded wasn't it?
    Cool videos are:
    KoRn - Right Now
    Linkin Park - Crawling
    Gilberto Gil - Three Little Birds
    Marylin Manson - Astonishing Panorama Of The End Times
    Rammstein - Links 2-3-4 (this one is just soooo awesome XD)
    Dire Straits - Walk Of Life
    Red Hot Chili Peppers - Californication (one of the best I've ever seen)

Senior Member Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-03-2010 01:32 AM
    Threads

I like the No One Knows video (Queens of the Stone Age). Made me giggle. =D

I also like a certain not-yet-big band called Pilate. One of their songs, Alright (not an all right song, more like awesome ^____^), is animated.

Quicktime - http://pilate.com/media/mov_alright.html

Not QT - http://pilate.com/media/alright.mov

My Pilate CD will be here any day now ^____^ *dances with anticipation*
    This post has been approved by Dancing Alec™

There's nothing new Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2011 11:27 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

My favorite videos are (in no particuler order)

Johnny Cash - Hurt
    Eminem & Dr. Dre - Guilty Conscience
    Fatboy Slim - Weapon of Choice
    Aphex Twin - Windowlicker
    Aphex Twin - Come to Daddy
    Foo Fighters - Everlong
    Tool - Sober
    Smashing Pumpkins - Bullet with Butterfly Wings
    Smashing Pumpkins - Tonight, Tonight
    Red Hot Chili Peppers - Otherside
    Orgy - Dreams in Digital
    Queens of the Stone Age - Go with the Flow
    Ehhh, I dunno if I'll stick around. We'll see.

The List of Hate, My self-indulgent journal-thing.
    Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-01-2004 11:14 AM
    Threads

this one isnt my favorite but it is really cool, linkin park, somewhere i belong and the only reaosn its cool is b/c it has some models (very badly done i might add) but still its the only gundam models i have ever seen on any music video or on tv i might add.
    <span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>&quot;Ok, there is a wall in front of you, can you see the grass on the other side? Then how the hell do you know the grass is greener?&quot;
    visit my site at www.HCIndustries.net </span></span>

Senior Member Vash The Stampede16 has a little shameless behaviour in the past Vash The Stampede16's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-12-2005 06:29 PM
    Threads

definately Californication
    Feeling This by Blink 182
    No matter how hard you try you can't stop us now...

Androgynous™ .:Tsukimi Ayana:. has a reputation beyond repute .:Tsukimi Ayana:. has a reputation beyond repute .:Tsukimi Ayana:. has a reputation beyond repute .:Tsukimi Ayana:. has a reputation beyond repute .:Tsukimi Ayana:. has a reputation beyond repute .:Tsukimi Ayana:. has a reputation beyond repute .:Tsukimi Ayana:. has a reputation beyond repute .:Tsukimi Ayana:. has a reputation beyond repute .:Tsukimi Ayana:. has a reputation beyond repute .:Tsukimi Ayana:. has a reputation beyond repute .:Tsukimi Ayana:. has a reputation beyond repute .:Tsukimi Ayana:.'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-30-2009 10:43 PM
    Threads

I like:

Kelis:Milkshake
    Linkin Park:Numb
    Linkin Park:Faint
    Linkin Park:Somewhere I belong
    Nickelback:Someday
    Stacie Orrico:There&#39;s gotta be more to life
    Christina Aguilera:Spirit Within
    Blink 182:Feelin This
    Outcast:Heya
    Fefe Dobson:Take me away
    Jessica Simpson:With you
    Shakira:Objection
    Shakira:Wherever Whenever
    Sarah Mclachen(sp? last name):Fallen
    New set needed
    I haven't been on here in forever.
    I might start coming back.
    Member since Aug. 2003
    AF Oldie

Senior Member Chia_Pet is an unknown quantity at this point Chia_Pet's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-18-2005 12:17 AM
    Threads

i do not know a single person that you guys are talking about.. but then again, i only watch/listen to dance/techno/japanese/korean/chinese stuff

my favorite videos are

Angel Eyes - SM Town
    Yo and All Your Dreams - Shinwa
    Listen To My Heart - BoA
    "Never regret what you did, only what you didn't do."

Senior Member Vash The Stampede16 has a little shameless behaviour in the past Vash The Stampede16's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-12-2005 06:29 PM
    Threads

The Hell Song by Sum 41
    No matter how hard you try you can't stop us now...

Fear Addicted Chiki Girl is an unknown quantity at this point Chiki Girl's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-01-2005 01:14 AM
    Threads

I LOOOOOOOOOOVE:
    Red Hot Chili Pepers-Californication
    Finger Eleven-One Thing
    Foo Fighters-Big Me

Lord of the Netherworld _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked has much to be proud of _hades the wicked's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-11-2005 02:28 PM
    Threads

Also a cool video is Iron Maiden - Rainmaker. It&#39;s pretty awesome.

Silent Shout retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-15-2017 02:04 PM
    Threads

Daft Punk - Da Funk

Poor doggy :^_^:

Oh and anything by Chris Cunningham
    Bjork - All is full Of love
    Aphex Twin - Come To Daddy
    etc etc

Junior Member animefreak animefreak's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2004 04:24 PM
    Threads

Muh fav videos are Miss you-Blink 182,I Believe in a thing called Love-The Darkness, The Leaving Song Part 2 -AFI,Hit That-The Offspring,Numb-Linkin Park,Seven Nation Army-The White Stripes.....and thousnads of others&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; lol ^-^

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2014 10:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

linkin park-numb
    linkin park-faint
    blink 182-miss you
    smile empty soul-nowhere kids
    static x-the only

this year hasnt been a good year for rock vid.s

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

Senior Member Pipestrell Pipestrell's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2004 08:26 AM
    Threads

Anyone else like the WeiĂź videos? The different animation styles are fun. My favourite has to be either

Carnival 2000
    or
    The Other Side of the Moon
    <span style='colorurple'> 傷ついた黒い翼月の明かりに
    照らされて美しく舞上れ

kizutsuita kuroi tsubasa tsuki no akari ni
    terasarete utsukushiku maiagare</span>

Senior Member The Black Swordsman Guts is an unknown quantity at this point The Black Swordsman Guts's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-13-2005 10:14 PM
    Threads

Chris Cunningham is the man especially window licker by aphex twin. That is funniest video i have ever seen. Come to daddy was alright but it was not as creative as window licker i think. Window licker had me laughing so hard i couldnt breath damn that was a funny video. It depends what your sense of humor is like though. Women were turining into men and then one turned into this grotesque thing just the face i mean that face creeped me out

one video by u.n.k.l.e. forgot the song name but the guy kept of getting hit by cars that was hilarious

another one from madonna what its like to be a girl or something like that. That was great she used a stun gun on a guy and took his money

and smack my b***h up by prodigy because of the last scene

☃ Snowmen! ☃
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-13-2009 08:17 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

My favorite video of all time is Smashing Pumpkins&#39; "Tonight, Tonight" video. Absolutely beautiful and Billy looks hot in a top hat. *yum*

Pink is the new Pooky
    Party it up in Wallpapers
    | join the AF Gaia guild!
    "Spilt coffee has a sad remembrance of old"- from a plastic bag seen on the train

musing of a mod : Illuminated Spirits : Theme: uber_pink

Original AF Lover Boy -Naota- has a brilliant future -Naota- has a brilliant future -Naota- has a brilliant future -Naota- has a brilliant future -Naota- has a brilliant future -Naota- has a brilliant future -Naota- has a brilliant future -Naota- has a brilliant future -Naota- has a brilliant future -Naota- has a brilliant future -Naota- has a brilliant future -Naota-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-27-2006 07:32 AM
    Threads

anyone remebr that song gorrilas the song was bad but it had a kool music viddeo

Senior Member The Black Swordsman Guts is an unknown quantity at this point The Black Swordsman Guts's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-13-2005 10:14 PM
    Threads

i know what video your talking about cant remember the song though thats the where the gorillas come out from the ground and start dancing that was funny

CANDY POWER!!! Sweet_Angel has much to be proud of Sweet_Angel has much to be proud of Sweet_Angel has much to be proud of Sweet_Angel has much to be proud of Sweet_Angel has much to be proud of Sweet_Angel has much to be proud of Sweet_Angel has much to be proud of Sweet_Angel has much to be proud of Sweet_Angel has much to be proud of Sweet_Angel has much to be proud of Sweet_Angel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-16-2007 06:38 AM
    Threads

My favorite videos are D12-my band,Beyonce-naughty girl,G-unit-wanna get to know ya,j-qwan-typsy,usher-yeah and usher-burn.

Just Some Color Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2016 01:16 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I don&#39;t know the name of the song or singer (But would like to, if anyone knows ^_~), but I saw a video once in which the guy singing was simply walking backwards. Most of it was through a forest, as I recall. Finally, towards the end, he reaches the scene of an accident in his car, and everything continues to move backwards, including the death of a girl who had been in the passenger seat, until it ends with them driving along, with no idea of the near future.

Memorable.

Silent Shout retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro has a reputation beyond repute retro's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-15-2017 02:04 PM
    Threads

The Band was &#39;Coldplay&#39; & the song I think was called &#39;The Scientist&#39;

Senior Member asher_aj_wei is on a distinguished road asher_aj_wei's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-17-2005 11:06 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Music videos?
    M - Hamasaki Ayumi
    Evolution - Hamasaki Ayumi
    Earth Song - Michael Jackson
    Smooth Criminal - Michael Jackson
    Thriller - Michael Jackson
    Remember the Time - Michael Jackson
    Bad - Michael Jackson

... can&#39;t remember the rest. Don&#39;t really watch MV&#39;s since I don&#39;t have cable (no access to MTV&#33

Senior Member Human_Instrumentality Human_Instrumentality's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-31-2007 01:06 AM
    Threads

Music videos, eh? Ummm...... Oh yeah&#33;
    Some Good ones:
    Korn - Freak on a leash
    Soil - Halo
    Red Hot Chilli Peppers - Cant stop
    American Head Charge - Just So You Know
    Queens Of The Stone Age - Go With The Flow
    Weezer - Hash Pipe

{*]'Whisper In My Ear Drags Me Along...'[*}

Member Purple Toupee Purple Toupee's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-29-2004 04:28 PM
    Threads

Madvillain - All Caps
    The Locust - The half eaten sausage would like to see you in his office.
    They might be giants - Dr.Worm
    Dj Format - We know something...
    &quot;Think of all the great times Petunia has had doing the Leningrad Slide.&quot; - Big Pete Wrigley

Closed Thread

Thread Information