AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Castlevania Curse of Darkness (manga) Fanfic: The bonding of Species (Prolouge-3)

Senior Member Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Dr Who Tardis Dr Who SonicScrewdriver Green Ribbon
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2015 01:50 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Danger Duchess

Default Castlevania Curse of Darkness (manga) Fanfic: The bonding of Species (Prolouge-3)

Prolouge

"Mom dad who are you and why'd you leave me here?" It was a nightmare of a child who was abandoned. "This man hes coming after me. Why is he going after me? And why do I have a sword in my chest?" "BECAUSE YOU ARE CURSED WITH DEATH, CHILD!!" "AAAHH!! Huh? what the....why? who?" The child was sweating, sweating hectically and that child was me sitting there with a knife in her chest not dead unless the knife is taken out.

Chapter 1: The Alchemist

"Hey Rosaria bring in those herbs!" The village alchemist called out to her. "Ok, Dad!" I was 12 when that nightmare happened. Now Im a full-grown, 19 year old hybrid between a demon and a vampire aswell but instead of horns i grew dog ears. Ever since I was a baby I grew up in a Village with the Alchemist who made potions and medicines. He sold them in the city where they'd have higher value. My name is Rosaria. My surname is always unknown to me, since I was abandoned to this village. The alchemist was a nice caring person but his son hated me for being a hybrid in the war between humans and vampires. His son was going to take over the shop soon. The alchemist, my forced-to-be father, was dying of an illness his medicine could not cure. I remember him saying to me on his death bed I was always a human too him but that never convinced me. I felt safe until he died.

Chapter 2: The girl
    "Hey, ungrateful hybrid. I'm going out so its your time to take over shop your breaks after a girl comes in for medicine. Remember your break is 5 minutes." It is now the time i met the girl who would change the bond between vampires and humans, her name was Ayane. I heard the bell on the door ring. "The alchemist cannot take requests please come back later." I said making a potion from an older request. "Well thats a silly thing to say since I'm picking up one!" It was Ayane coming to pick up the medicine. Her father was a soldier coming home and he was very sick. Her family lived in a very little shack that was used for centuries and went through many harsh times.
    Chapter 3: Ayane
    I handed her the medicine. "Here you go, I hope your father gets well." I smiled as she was going out. She stopped and turned at me smiling. "I hope so too." Finally, my work was done. I could take a break. I went in the same direction of Ayane. "You again?" she asked me. "Oh yea its my break so I get to be out for five minutes." "Awfully Short break. Oh I never caught your name." She said hitting herself like she should of remembered. "Oh I'm Rosaria, who are you?" "Me? Im Ayane." We arrived at the shack all dusty and old when there he was the injured soldier who was her father.
    A human bitten by pureblood vampires turn into vampires themselves. When that happens, there can be only one of two results, Their blood becomes toxic and die, or slowly suffering the pain of transforming into a vampire. Other vampires don't possess this dark power that purebloods have. I respect his strength of will, he was only a human, yet he resisted the powerful vampire instinct for four years. ~ Kaname Kuran,

Christine Daae's Fangirl Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-30-2010 02:33 PM
    Back in FL, missing NYC, but not the cold!
    Threads

Ayane yay! XD Again, itta really good so far! Chu awsome lol.
    MY OLD USER IS AKANE YOKUTSU!
    Wishing I could here your voice again...
    Knowing that I never would.
    Dreaming of you won't help me to do, all that you dreamed I could!
    -Christine Daae (2004 film adaption of TPOTO)
    To my "angels of music", John Cudia, Emmy Rossum, and my best friend. You inspired me to improve my voice and helped me accomplish things I thought I never would! Thank you!

Senior Member Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

thanks you!!
    A human bitten by pureblood vampires turn into vampires themselves. When that happens, there can be only one of two results, Their blood becomes toxic and die, or slowly suffering the pain of transforming into a vampire. Other vampires don't possess this dark power that purebloods have. I respect his strength of will, he was only a human, yet he resisted the powerful vampire instinct for four years. ~ Kaname Kuran,

Christine Daae's Fangirl Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"You...." XD Your welcome.
    To my "angels of music", John Cudia, Emmy Rossum, and my best friend. You inspired me to improve my voice and helped me accomplish things I thought I never would! Thank you!

Senior Member AnimeGirlX95 is a splendid one to behold AnimeGirlX95 is a splendid one to behold AnimeGirlX95 is a splendid one to behold AnimeGirlX95 is a splendid one to behold AnimeGirlX95 is a splendid one to behold AnimeGirlX95 is a splendid one to behold AnimeGirlX95 is a splendid one to behold AnimeGirlX95's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-07-2009 12:07 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Akane Yokutsu View Post
    Ayane yay! XD Again, itta really good so far! Chu awsome lol.
    Totally agree with you. It's awsome so far, keep up the good work!

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OMG someone agrres with me. o.O That's a first.... well on the internet that is. You gets rep for that! And you too AKira--for the awsome story and Ayane.

Dream With Me Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-13-2009 04:09 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: Dream ♥

Awesome Fan-Fic nice job.

I love you.

XXXXXX

Member BleachHime has a reputation beyond repute BleachHime has a reputation beyond repute BleachHime has a reputation beyond repute BleachHime has a reputation beyond repute BleachHime has a reputation beyond repute BleachHime has a reputation beyond repute BleachHime has a reputation beyond repute BleachHime has a reputation beyond repute BleachHime has a reputation beyond repute BleachHime has a reputation beyond repute BleachHime has a reputation beyond repute BleachHime's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-21-2010 01:32 AM
    Pittsburgh, PA always either hanging in Mt. Washington or Lawrenceville ;)
    Threads

Cool Fanfic

Aww! This one is awesome too! This would be a really good book, one that you wouldn't be able to put down!

GREAT JOB!!!
    All this time, these twelve thousand years, I know Aishiteru
    Eight thousand years from the time that
    I've met you my love grows strong than ever before
    Words can't say of this time I've been waiting to share my love with you
    I'd give you my life, I would give you the world to see you smiling everyday
    One hundred million and two thousand years from now Aishiteru
    I want you to know since you came in my life every day, every night you give light into the darkest skies
    "Sousei no Aquarion" AKINO

Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Thanks!!!

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

When ya gonna make another chapter? And yesh I know about the RP but you can't depend on our lunch time to make ypur plot. You have to also think of it youself (i know the rest fo you are confused. i can explain with Akira's permission through pms).

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information