AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: It Is FaeryTaleAngel's Birthday!!!!!!!

Uniquely Unique... FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel has a reputation beyond repute FaeryTaleAngel's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2019 01:03 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: I do not have one.

Post It Is FaeryTaleAngel's Birthday!!!!!!!

~*~**Everyone**~*~

All right, look. You may be thinking to yourselves, ‘Wow, how conceited of FaeryTaleAngel for starting her own Happy Birthday thread. Tsk, tsk, tsk…’

Well, think again! Ha-ha! I am doing something different here! So brace yourselves… *smirks* Nah, that is just my smirk of happiness and joyness-wonder-galore!!!!!!! Heehee

So I am one to become highly amused, and I become highly amused very easily at that. So for my Birthday, I am starting this thread for you guys. This is so you can write whatever random nonsense that you want. It can be something funny like a joke, or a story (<-for a couple of examples), amusing, humorous, boring, sad, angsty, happy, innocent, and etcetera…

Let your mind run free!!!!!!! *glee*

Stick to the Forum rules mind you. Then the black hammer of doom shall not punish you and take away your soul. Ha-ha!

Whichever post an individual decides to post, that amuses me and makes me laugh the most will win a prize/present in favor of my Birthday. Errr… Well, the individual will at least. Heehee

Have fun; have at it, and happy posting all/you guys!!!!!!!

Sincerely,

Yours Truly,

~*~**
    FaeryTaleAngel**~*~

“It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Teddie has a reputation beyond repute Teddie has a reputation beyond repute Teddie has a reputation beyond repute Teddie has a reputation beyond repute Teddie has a reputation beyond repute Teddie has a reputation beyond repute Teddie has a reputation beyond repute Teddie has a reputation beyond repute Teddie has a reputation beyond repute Teddie has a reputation beyond repute Teddie has a reputation beyond repute Teddie's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-07-2009 07:29 PM
    Threads

Happy Birthday! :] Wish you for the best and to have many more.
    Quote of the week:
    "Little things affect little minds."

unknown LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi.'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-01-2010 03:55 AM
    Threads

Wow, longest birthday thread i've ever seen o_o;

Happy birthday anyways! (: I hope you enjoy your day!
    concrete jungles where dreams
    are made of,
    there's nothing you can do~
    I
    NY

Senior Member Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Pink Ribbon Neko Tv Hello Kitty
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-19-2013 07:45 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Happy Birthday. I hope you have a lot of fun today. Eat a lot of pieces of cake and then make up your own special birthday dance and post a video of you doing that dance on youtube. Make sure the dance is not in rhythm with the music. Oh and the music has to be something silly like "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star". Oh, and it would help if you had a Hello Kitty taped to your head.
    Last edited by Baka; 02-24-2009 at 11:47 AM.

Bring me back!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by edward10 View Post
    I'm looking for episodes that have hungry girls with growling stomachs
    I lol'd at this

Nice Boat Captain Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Strawberry Nunchaku Blue Saber
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-09-2021 05:03 AM
    The Hellish Death Realms where demons dwell (a.k.a. Planet Earth)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Talking

Rofl, Happy Birthday Angel, lol (: Best wishes and enjoy your day

Oh, Hi-deeki, imagine... your kind not eating raw fish! ^_^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kE38SKRT4ak

When I get internet, I'll be back in full force. Srk has a reputation beyond repute Srk has a reputation beyond repute Srk has a reputation beyond repute Srk has a reputation beyond repute Srk has a reputation beyond repute Srk has a reputation beyond repute Srk has a reputation beyond repute Srk has a reputation beyond repute Srk has a reputation beyond repute Srk has a reputation beyond repute Srk has a reputation beyond repute Srk's Avatar
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Gifts Empty Box Heart Wolf
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-30-2019 07:17 PM
    Threads

Happy birthday, Faery. AND as an added bonus, I have a joke.

There were three young schoolboys in a classroom. One was named Zip, another Dick, and the last was nicknamed Pea. Well, one day, the teacher left the room. The three boys went over to the cupboard that was in the room. Zip got on top of it, Dick got inside, and Pea just stared at the other two, laughing. The teacher heard this and came back inside the room, and yelled, "Zip down! Dick out! And Pea in the corner! NOW!"

I heard that today, too. I laughed so hard.

Sig and avvie set by the wonderfully talented and amazing Bou. <3

Featuring the laptop I always used to complain and talk about in chat.

I may not use it anymore, but I still have it!

Closed Thread

Thread Information