AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Vizards power

Senior Member goddragon has much to be proud of goddragon has much to be proud of goddragon has much to be proud of goddragon has much to be proud of goddragon has much to be proud of goddragon has much to be proud of goddragon has much to be proud of goddragon has much to be proud of goddragon has much to be proud of goddragon has much to be proud of goddragon's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-07-2010 09:27 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Vizards power

1st sorry if the any spelling is wrong and 2nd this one is about their power. Does anyone think that their power could be more than a mask and some powers. I belive that once they get more powerful they could look like espades. Maybe if it happened ichigo could beat Aizen. What do you think?
    Here is what I think Ichigo could look like.

Last edited by goddragon; 02-24-2009 at 09:13 PM.

Senior Member ichimoku_fanboy has a reputation beyond repute ichimoku_fanboy has a reputation beyond repute ichimoku_fanboy has a reputation beyond repute ichimoku_fanboy has a reputation beyond repute ichimoku_fanboy has a reputation beyond repute ichimoku_fanboy has a reputation beyond repute ichimoku_fanboy has a reputation beyond repute ichimoku_fanboy has a reputation beyond repute ichimoku_fanboy has a reputation beyond repute ichimoku_fanboy has a reputation beyond repute ichimoku_fanboy has a reputation beyond repute ichimoku_fanboy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-09-2010 04:34 PM
    Threads

yeah, you spelled it right...

i read somewhere that Aizen was able to stop Ulquoira (i think thats how his names spelled) with just his spiritual pressure, so thats pretty powerful without even using his zanpaktou, plus he stopped Ichigo's bankai with a finger, and not even Byakuya could do that...

it might be a stretch, but if Ichigo had help from Yamamoto and the rest of the 13 division captains, they might win, but i predict that a lot of them are gonna get killed in the process... theres a little foreshadowing pointing towards that conclusion... urahara would definitely be in that battle, they've put WAY to much into open assumption that hes freakishly powerful, and no doubt hes gonna pull out some new technique or experiment thatll maximize a vizard's power....

just my (really) long opinion....
    Last edited by ichimoku_fanboy; 02-23-2009 at 06:19 PM.

Dream With Me Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-13-2009 04:09 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: Dream ♥

That would be a cool plot twist.

Member skinnyp has a reputation beyond repute skinnyp has a reputation beyond repute skinnyp has a reputation beyond repute skinnyp has a reputation beyond repute skinnyp has a reputation beyond repute skinnyp has a reputation beyond repute skinnyp has a reputation beyond repute skinnyp has a reputation beyond repute skinnyp has a reputation beyond repute skinnyp has a reputation beyond repute skinnyp has a reputation beyond repute skinnyp's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-21-2009 01:11 AM
    Threads

maybe they could use their hollow powers more efficiently or something? What I don't get is how Aizen is so freaking strong. He said the reason he wanted the Orb was because Shinigami have a stop on their power because they can only maximize the 4 techniques of theirs. But since Vizards and Arrancars both blur the distinction between the 2, shouldn't they be naturally stronger than Aizen? So that means Ichigo won't really need anything more. But of course I hardly see it playing out that way. There's going to be more, I just don't see how it can happen...

Senior Member tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2009 06:18 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by skinnyp View Post
    maybe they could use their hollow powers more efficiently or something? What I don't get is how Aizen is so freaking strong. He said the reason he wanted the Orb was because Shinigami have a stop on their power because they can only maximize the 4 techniques of theirs. But since Vizards and Arrancars both blur the distinction between the 2, shouldn't they be naturally stronger than Aizen? So that means Ichigo won't really need anything more. But of course I hardly see it playing out that way. There's going to be more, I just don't see how it can happen...
    I dunno. I mean a shinigami can be more powerful than an arrancar - think of all the recent fights in Hueco Mundo - the 10-5 espada were all defeated by shinigami captains. So I guess the average arrancar is stronger than the average shinigami, but there is a big range, and its implicit that aizen was already very strong as a captain. Then the whole point was to get more powerful still, so where before he was probably at near Yama-jii's level, he will have got some hollow powers somehow, and be more powerful still! Scarey

But yes, I think in the final conflict the vizoreds are gonna be important, cos using your hollow mask does make you more powerful, and as they were all captains/vice captains anyways, they mustve allready been at hitsuguaya's level, so now maybe they are on par with the top 3 espada
    On that day, all female personelle under my command will be required to wear... Tiny Miniskirts!!!

☆Good Lucky☆ BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-07-2012 08:05 PM
    Threads

The difference in power between the 10-5 and the 4-1 Espadas seem to be very large. Granted, Shinji (who is probably the strongest of the vizards) seemed to be much stronger than Grimjow in their short encounter.

It's important to note that we have yet to see espadas 3-1 release, at the same time none of the vizards (aside from Ichigo) use their bankai so we have no real measurement of their power.

Senior Member goddragon has much to be proud of goddragon has much to be proud of goddragon has much to be proud of goddragon has much to be proud of goddragon has much to be proud of goddragon has much to be proud of goddragon has much to be proud of goddragon has much to be proud of goddragon has much to be proud of goddragon has much to be proud of goddragon's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

If you read the newist chapter than do you think that is a real power that shinji and the others have or was it just a fluke. Also do you think he will be able to control the power later on? If he can do you think he could beat Aizen and Yamamoto?

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-01-2014 11:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by goddragon View Post
    If you read the newist chapter than do you think that is a real power that shinji and the others have or was it just a fluke. Also do you think he will be able to control the power later on? If he can do you think he could beat Aizen and Yamamoto?
    It's a different power from the other Vaizards, as when Ichigo underwent the change into his new form, his physical state changed. His hair has grown much longer, and he seems to be more muscular(at least in my opinion).

When the other Vaizards changed into their Hollow forums, they still had the same physical features.

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

There's nothing new Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000's Avatar
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2011 11:27 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Xero XIII View Post
    It's a different power from the other Vaizards, as when Ichigo underwent the change into his new form, his physical state changed. His hair has grown much longer, and he seems to be more muscular(at least in my opinion).

When the other Vaizards changed into their Hollow forums, they still had the same physical features.
    I wouldn't say that they can't do this second level hollowfication junk, it's simply that they've never been shown to do it. In every battle they've shown them in their masks have been more then sufficient. It's possible they haven't pulled it out because of some downside, such as being difficult to control or something else.
    Ehhh, I dunno if I'll stick around. We'll see.

The List of Hate, My self-indulgent journal-thing.
    Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

Senior Member tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2009 06:18 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Manhattan_Project_2000 View Post
    I wouldn't say that they can't do this second level hollowfication junk, it's simply that they've never been shown to do it. In every battle they've shown them in their masks have been more then sufficient. It's possible they haven't pulled it out because of some downside, such as being difficult to control or something else.
    I agree - I mean Ichigo

just ran his buddy through!
    - I mean thats more than he did even when he was an uncontrolled hybrid, like in his fight against byakuya. Maybe there is a more controlled, less drastic second release - but if you are more hollow, it is almost certain you are more evil.

Also further to the discussion of Shinji - even if he has mastered a second release of some sort, you can bet aizen will have too. Shinji was described by aizen as a good test subject, so he (aizen) presumably has acquired a more ideal form of hybrid ability - based on the 'results', and was probably more powerful to start with anyways.
    On that day, all female personelle under my command will be required to wear... Tiny Miniskirts!!!

There's nothing new Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000's Avatar
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by tsujigiri15 View Post
    Also further to the discussion of Shinji - even if he has mastered a second release of some sort, you can bet aizen will have too. Shinji was described by aizen as a good test subject, so he (aizen) presumably has acquired a more ideal form of hybrid ability - based on the 'results', and was probably more powerful to start with anyways.
    I don't even know that he needs to have hollow'd himself yet. Certainly it's his ultimate plan, but the upper limits of Shinigami power are still pretty high. Yamamoto defeated three Arrancar with one non-Bankai attack.

Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

Saved Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices's Avatar
    Gil
    Bashful
    Gifts Telescope Baka Be Mine
    Mentioned
    295 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-24-2013 02:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Spoiler: It already happened to Ichigo. I don't know if it's good thing or not, but I definitely think he could beat Aizen in his espada-vizard form.

Sig by Feferi <3

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first."
    -Mark Twain

4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Arrancar Grimmjow View Post
    Spoiler: It already happened to Ichigo. I don't know if it's good thing or not, but I definitely think he could beat Aizen in his espada-vizard form.
    Have you, like, ever read a Shonen Series? No amount of power ups will ever let you defeat Big Bad, the only way to do it is though the Power of Friendship. All power levels are fundamentally arbitrary.

Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

Ice Tea ninja wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-24-2010 05:00 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 1234 5678 91011

Vizards are not hollows. they are shinigami that gain hollow powers. they cant get a hole. although ichigos new form has a hole
    Just Your Friendly Neighborhood Wowzabunny

SPQR Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2009 08:57 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Arrancar Grimmjow View Post
    Don't think I agree, considering Aizen blocked Ichigo's strike in Bankai with one single finger. So maybe with his mask, Aizen will have to use his hand? And maybe his sword to block a strike from the true hollow Ichigo?

Until he does something like put his own hollow mask on, in which case it's back to the finger.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Do you think at this state he could take on yamamote and win. Also do you think that there are even more stages then this?

Junior Member Virendar is on a distinguished road Virendar's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-06-2009 09:42 PM
    Threads

I'm thinking that Ichigo has the ultimate hollow in his body, and aizard will try to make a deal with this hollow

Junior Member Rivette has a brilliant future Rivette has a brilliant future Rivette has a brilliant future Rivette has a brilliant future Rivette has a brilliant future Rivette has a brilliant future Rivette has a brilliant future Rivette has a brilliant future Rivette has a brilliant future Rivette has a brilliant future Rivette has a brilliant future Rivette's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-03-2009 09:56 PM
    Threads

Default Possibilities

Like someone said earlier, I think it's a possibility that the captains will fight with Ichigo against Aizen.
    But maybe the Vizards and Ichigo's friends (Orihime (if she's not captive), Chad, Uryuu) will assist with this battle?

Rivi!
    { that silly ultra super shinji fangirl. }
    Ooooh;

hi.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

This one is a little of topic, but what do you think will happen to nell, shingi, and all the others after the battle with aizen(if they survive).

Three Nil Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Bleach Ichigo Mask Soras Keyblade Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-17-2011 04:38 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

the vaizaado could probably obtain that power by communicating mor with there hollow side and also ...i seriously hope ichigo isnt the one to fight aizen no offense agianst him but i think someone else whos competent should have that battle

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Bleach Ichigo Mask Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 04:43 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

i think urahara, and isshin r vivard as well. Making both very powerful. we dont kno urahara's bankaiyet, nor do we ko isshin's zanpakuto name so alot is really unknown right now. not tp mentain kyoraku's or ukitake's bankai. leet alone yamamoto's. so twqo much to wait on.

Three Nil Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Bleach Ichigo Mask Soras Keyblade Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-17-2011 04:38 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

<p>
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivette View Post
    Like someone said earlier, I think it's a possibility that the captains will fight with Ichigo against Aizen.</p>
    <p>But maybe the Vizards and Ichigo's friends (Orihime (if she's not captive), Chad, Uryuu) will assist with this battle?
    </p>
    <p>&nbsp;</p>
    No offense to chad and orihime but they are incompetent only uryu would be useful

Senior Member Heinekenrana has a reputation beyond repute Heinekenrana has a reputation beyond repute Heinekenrana has a reputation beyond repute Heinekenrana has a reputation beyond repute Heinekenrana has a reputation beyond repute Heinekenrana has a reputation beyond repute Heinekenrana has a reputation beyond repute Heinekenrana has a reputation beyond repute Heinekenrana has a reputation beyond repute Heinekenrana has a reputation beyond repute Heinekenrana has a reputation beyond repute Heinekenrana's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Candlejack Xmas Bear2 Jack O Lantern
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-17-2011 12:09 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Chad is far from useless. There are some things he can do we just haven't seen yet (Or at least, *I* haven't seen yet, since I'm stuck watching the dubbed eps of Bleach that AS airs). But trust me, he's not useless at all.

Junior Member Rivette has a brilliant future Rivette has a brilliant future Rivette has a brilliant future Rivette has a brilliant future Rivette has a brilliant future Rivette has a brilliant future Rivette has a brilliant future Rivette has a brilliant future Rivette has a brilliant future Rivette has a brilliant future Rivette has a brilliant future Rivette's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-03-2009 09:56 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Heinekenrana View Post
    Chad is far from useless. There are some things he can do we just haven't seen yet (Or at least, *I* haven't seen yet, since I'm stuck watching the dubbed eps of Bleach that AS airs). But trust me, he's not useless at all.
    Yes. Kubo-san should make a huge come back for Chad. They should also show off these other Vizards. I mean, Hiyori and Shinji are great, but the others hardly any love!

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

What do you think will happen to hitsugia? My theroy someone we havn't seen fight yet will jump in and save him.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information