Hey everyone !

This is my first real post after my introduction, and its the main reason i joined this forum. I have been getting into anime over this past year and i watched a couple of series and movies. I'm looking for suggestions on what to watch next. I know there are alot of posts like this one, but i would like suggestions from anime experts according to my tastes , which I'm going to try to explain as best i can.

I'm gonna start with what i saw that marked me in some way , bad or good, i am NOT starting a critic on these animes, its my personal taste thats all. Also i am in no way knowledgeable in this domaine, this is why i am here after all

Full metal alchemist: I loved this series, absolutly loved it, for its story mainly and its characters. I was addicted from the first episode and i couldnt wait to watch the others. I think what really drew me into it was the ever developping storyline and its depth, and also some of the themes felt dark and mature.

Evangelion : loved it for its story.

Rurouni Kenshin : watched all the serie except the last season which seemed like fillers. Liked it alot, except for the fillers, i was not as addicted as i was with FMA, the plot is too linear for me i think, but dont get me wrong i still liked the series alot. I totally loved the OVA though, trust and betrayal, it felt more serious and real to me.

Everything Mr.Miyakazi did, i loved, good themes, good characters, original stories.

Bleach : its still ongoing and it doesnt feel like it will ever end lol. I like this series for its characters, but its not as much my style as FMA, not as addictive for me and im not as much into the storyline.

Yu Yu Hakusho : I started watching these and i never really got into it, i liked it but like i said it did not draw me in the same way other series or movies did.

Akira : i saw the movie and read the manga and i loved both alot. Again for the depth of the story.

Ghost in the shell : saw both movies and loved them, once again for the depth of the characters and the story.

Elfen lied: I like the originality of this one, but i felt the storyline could have had more depth, alot of questions were left unanswered, in a bad way. Still i enjoyed this one just not as much as some others.

Paranoid Agent: totally funky story which i like, but never got into it.

Hellsing : i liked the style and the music, but once again i feel as if the story could have been more developped.

Currently i am watching Inuyasha, i like it, but i am not THAT into it (compared to FMA again), i just hope the storyline develops into something interesting and captivating, I am about at episode 47 if I remember right

I am probly forgetting some, which just means they did not mark me as much.

So, I'm not sure how much help that list was! But I'll try and synthesize what I like. Im looking for something with a good captivating story that will get me addicted. I'm pretty sure i will not like anything like Naruto or DragonballZ, and im pretty sure i will not like the animes focused more on romance. Basically i'm looking for a good deep story and addiction

Hope this helps and i hope you guys can give me some good suggestions or point me in the right direction! I was myself thinking of checking out Death Note since the story seems original. If I wasn't clear on what I am looking for I will be happy to answer any questions!

Bye for now!

ciao ciao

PS: I am initially french speaking so pardon any mistakes or mispellage that i have made you read