AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Edward and Alphonse's Brotherly Love

Senior Member Senjou_Akira has a reputation beyond repute Senjou_Akira has a reputation beyond repute Senjou_Akira has a reputation beyond repute Senjou_Akira has a reputation beyond repute Senjou_Akira has a reputation beyond repute Senjou_Akira has a reputation beyond repute Senjou_Akira has a reputation beyond repute Senjou_Akira has a reputation beyond repute Senjou_Akira has a reputation beyond repute Senjou_Akira has a reputation beyond repute Senjou_Akira has a reputation beyond repute Senjou_Akira's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Gifts Fuuko Starfish Kunai Katana
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-23-2012 02:09 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Edward and Alphonse's Brotherly Love

This two brothers, at first I don't understand their situation and relationship. Who would thought at first sight that Edward was the older brother? XD

As what I have typed as the title, the thing that really hit me between the two of them, is during the time Edward is still undergoing the agony of losing his leg and yet he sacrificed his right arm just to bring his little brother's soul back. >.<

Somehow, I envy them. I and my brother are like war freaks. You'd never even thought that we're siblings because we fight a lot. We're like, I hate you for the rest of my life. XD Nah, just a joke. We still get along sometimes. Sometimes. xD

What about you, what certain episodes or scenes that hit you. Have some reflections?

Illusionists

the swordmaster darius_torana is on a distinguished road darius_torana's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-25-2009 09:06 PM
    Threads

well if you looked at ed and al before the "incident" it was quite obvious who was the older...
    Edward has to be one of the most amazing characters... if he was real... i cant say i would give my arm for my brother... sad thing is i would for some of my friends... most of them, actually... i would give my entire life for them... my brother and i just havent been that close ever... we dont have the blood connection most families have... I was adopted... but I would like to think I would be as strong as Edward and give up a limb for him

Dream With Me Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-13-2009 04:09 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: Dream ♥

They are true brothers and that's one of the things that makes me love FMA.

Senior Member Senjou_Akira has a reputation beyond repute Senjou_Akira has a reputation beyond repute Senjou_Akira has a reputation beyond repute Senjou_Akira has a reputation beyond repute Senjou_Akira has a reputation beyond repute Senjou_Akira has a reputation beyond repute Senjou_Akira has a reputation beyond repute Senjou_Akira has a reputation beyond repute Senjou_Akira has a reputation beyond repute Senjou_Akira has a reputation beyond repute Senjou_Akira has a reputation beyond repute Senjou_Akira's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Gifts Fuuko Starfish Kunai Katana
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-23-2012 02:09 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by darius_torana View Post
    well if you looked at ed and al before the "incident" it was quite obvious who was the older...
    Edward has to be one of the most amazing characters... if he was real... i cant say i would give my arm for my brother... sad thing is i would for some of my friends... most of them, actually... i would give my entire life for them... my brother and i just havent been that close ever... we dont have the blood connection most families have... I was adopted... but I would like to think I would be as strong as Edward and give up a limb for him
    Yeah, at first when Al said that Ed was the older brother I gawked. Look at their sizes. haha. Don't worry I understand you. Like you, I doubt I can sacrifice an arm for my brother. For my friends I may be willing, but for my brother at the same time feeling the pain of losing a leg? I don't really know. But I do somehow wanted to be willing enough to sacrifice for the sake of my brother. I do wish. Though he is my biological brother, we do fight a lot. War freaks you can call.

By the way I pray you and you brother's happiness with one another. I understand and that kind of life really is complicated.

Quote Originally Posted by Magical Soul View Post
    They are true brothers and that's one of the things that makes me love FMA.
    haha. sure is. And the way they get along. I envy them. xD

Illusionists

Member SweetChoco will become famous soon enough SweetChoco's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-27-2009 10:18 PM
    Threads

thier bond is so good that even when they fought they patch things up

Member FULLMETAL TIGRESS has a brilliant future FULLMETAL TIGRESS has a brilliant future FULLMETAL TIGRESS has a brilliant future FULLMETAL TIGRESS has a brilliant future FULLMETAL TIGRESS has a brilliant future FULLMETAL TIGRESS has a brilliant future FULLMETAL TIGRESS has a brilliant future FULLMETAL TIGRESS has a brilliant future FULLMETAL TIGRESS has a brilliant future FULLMETAL TIGRESS has a brilliant future FULLMETAL TIGRESS has a brilliant future FULLMETAL TIGRESS's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-01-2012 03:39 AM
    Threads

Wink Yeah....... Maybe ...

I WONDER IF THE WILL OF THEIR MOTHER HAVE TO DO SOMETHING WITH THE LOVE AND CARE THAT THEY FEEL FOR EACH OTHER ...
    FULLMETAL TIGRESS

Senior Member tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2009 06:18 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by akira.yuki View Post
    I and my brother are like war freaks. You'd never even thought that we're siblings because we fight a lot. We're like, I hate you for the rest of my life. XD Nah, just a joke. We still get along sometimes.
    I dont have a brother, but Ill wager an oppinion based on those I know who do. Brothers fight - a lot. Heck, even my sisters will attack me... and believe me, that can be nigh on life threatening. But Ed and Al fight a lot too - I mean its often comic, but then it isnt - I can recall a lot of scenes, but not exactly when...

But yes, the love and trust those 2 brothers share is undeniable. As I said, I have no brother, but just like alchemy isnt possible in the real world - isnt their relationship bordering on too perfect to be real? Im not sure, though I think in the unlikely event i had to, I would give up limbs for my sisters...

You decide!
    On that day, all female personelle under my command will be required to wear... Tiny Miniskirts!!!

Dream With Me Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Me and my brother are like Ed and Al....We don't fight much and we protect eachother...

Senior Member tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2009 06:18 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Magical Soul View Post
    Me and my brother are like Ed and Al....We don't fight much and we protect eachother...
    In that case you are a lucky guy -as is your brother! Are either of you huge suits of armour with weird circle designs inside?
    On that day, all female personelle under my command will be required to wear... Tiny Miniskirts!!!

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by tsujigiri15 View Post
    In that case you are a lucky guy -as is your brother! Are either of you huge suits of armour with weird circle designs inside?
    No lol i got his body back...

Senior Member kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-09-2011 03:26 AM
    Threads

i have a online brother whom i rely to everything that's why his a best brother to me kinda like ed and al

Junior Member Amyrat151 is infamous around these parts Amyrat151 is infamous around these parts Amyrat151 is infamous around these parts Amyrat151 is infamous around these parts Amyrat151's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-12-2009 09:13 PM
    Threads

I would give up my arm for my sister, no doubt in my mind. That's what really hit me hard in the gut as I watched this show because my sister and I are very much like Ed and Al and how we were when we little. So I could relate to them so easily with out trying.
    There are other people I would give my arm for. I have a brother, just not related by blood, I wouldn't think twice about putting my life on the line for him.

Junior Member FilipinaFiend is a name known to all FilipinaFiend is a name known to all FilipinaFiend is a name known to all FilipinaFiend is a name known to all FilipinaFiend is a name known to all FilipinaFiend is a name known to all FilipinaFiend's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-11-2009 12:00 AM
    Threads

i personally love their relationship. it's the BEST sibling relationship i've ever seen in a show. it's amazing, and i will say that that's what makes the show brilliant. it's a thing to look up to, and i can say that at the very beginning when they were going through the whole ordeal with their mother, and with every other thing they had to go through, including seeing sloth with their mother's face, it took a great deal for them to still stay true to themselves, and rely on their brotherly love to get them through everything.

i LOVE the movie because of the fact, that they reunite. that to me is the best ending.

also, i will say... i am an older sister of both of my siblings. i would give absolutely anything in the entire world for them. i also would give my life for them in a heartbeat. i <3 my siblings.
    Filipina Fiend is the true, Yoko Littner

made by Shihouin of Animea.net ^.^

Junior Member DriftingFeather is on a distinguished road DriftingFeather's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-13-2009 09:56 AM
    Threads

It is awesome the bond the Elrics have for one another. They always been there for each other through thick and thin. And have the highest respect for each other. It is inspiring how they are. I try my best to be there for my younger sister, but unfortunately we tend to bump heads more than get along. ^^; But we have our sisterly love moments. XD

But Ed and Al truly shows that no matter what they will always stick by each other through the end. They both are total opposites in personality, but they balance each other too. ^_^

"Defeat your demons..."

Senior Member Zeokoz has a reputation beyond repute Zeokoz has a reputation beyond repute Zeokoz has a reputation beyond repute Zeokoz has a reputation beyond repute Zeokoz has a reputation beyond repute Zeokoz has a reputation beyond repute Zeokoz has a reputation beyond repute Zeokoz has a reputation beyond repute Zeokoz has a reputation beyond repute Zeokoz has a reputation beyond repute Zeokoz has a reputation beyond repute Zeokoz's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-13-2010 12:38 AM
    Threads

Yeah, this is one of the reason I begun to like this show so much. I have 3 brothers so I know where Edward is coming from with his strong love for Al, as I am the older brothers of on of my brothers.
    Also, my father passed away, so sometimes I feel like I am the one who has to look over him. The last episode of this series was so sad! Especially because of the brotherly love between Edward and Alfonso.
    Last.FM!
    Hit me up with a F/R!

``Climbing up the Walls`` Li Xia has a reputation beyond repute Li Xia has a reputation beyond repute Li Xia has a reputation beyond repute Li Xia has a reputation beyond repute Li Xia has a reputation beyond repute Li Xia has a reputation beyond repute Li Xia has a reputation beyond repute Li Xia has a reputation beyond repute Li Xia has a reputation beyond repute Li Xia has a reputation beyond repute Li Xia has a reputation beyond repute Li Xia's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Alice
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-26-2010 12:06 AM
    Threads

every scene wherein Edward’s taking good care of his little brother touched me a lot. Hmm... every person that has a brother was so blessed and must be so thankful...how I wish I have a brother to whom I can rely on...
    ^○^歴下アリス^○^
    メリザです。
    よろしくおねがいします〜
    ^_^

Member tenzen has a reputation beyond repute tenzen has a reputation beyond repute tenzen has a reputation beyond repute tenzen has a reputation beyond repute tenzen has a reputation beyond repute tenzen has a reputation beyond repute tenzen has a reputation beyond repute tenzen has a reputation beyond repute tenzen has a reputation beyond repute tenzen has a reputation beyond repute tenzen has a reputation beyond repute tenzen's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-09-2011 08:40 PM
    Threads

The only time anything really changes is when you lose.

Whether it be a life, a relationship, or a leg. When you lose something important, things change.

That is why they have such a good relationship. It's because they lost.

Closed Thread

Thread Information