AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bleach Fanfiction: Watashi Naku Aishiteru Desu {Prologue-Chap. 2}

Christine Daae's Fangirl Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-30-2010 02:33 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Back in FL, missing NYC, but not the cold!
    Threads

Default Bleach Fanfiction: Watashi Naku Aishiteru Desu {Prologue-Chap. 2}

Watashi Naku tou Aishiteru Desu
    I am ruined; I shed tears that never reach the ground.
    I pray but my prayers never reach.
    I am what I fear most; I was extinced 200 years ago.
    I will never break free from the grasp of this mirror.
    But the only reflections I get....
    ....is Blood.
    So let the devil cry.
    Her death was in vain.

While I claw at my throat my fear tries to help me calm down.
    I scream but my shrieks are not heard.
    The bone takes over and soon I turn to dust.
    My stretching hand tries to reach the bloody vain of his torturing soul.
    The desire to kill him increases and decreases.
    Is this sudden love? Or the murderer that comes with it?
    Last edited by Shion Sonozaki; 02-21-2009 at 09:55 AM.
    MY OLD USER IS AKANE YOKUTSU!
    Wishing I could here your voice again...
    Knowing that I never would.
    Dreaming of you won't help me to do, all that you dreamed I could!
    -Christine Daae (2004 film adaption of TPOTO)
    To my "angels of music", John Cudia, Emmy Rossum, and my best friend. You inspired me to improve my voice and helped me accomplish things I thought I never would! Thank you!

Junior Member Zahnhauser is on a distinguished road Zahnhauser's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-28-2009 08:04 PM
    Threads

Right then, change the color so I can actually read the damn thing without highlighting it.
    QUOTE OF THE WEEK
    "People keep giving me rings, but I think that a death ray would be more practical."
    ~Agatha Heterodyne

Christine Daae's Fangirl Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Srry, I didn't mean fo it to turn out black.
    To my "angels of music", John Cudia, Emmy Rossum, and my best friend. You inspired me to improve my voice and helped me accomplish things I thought I never would! Thank you!

Senior Member Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Dr Who Tardis Dr Who SonicScrewdriver Green Ribbon
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2015 01:50 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Danger Duchess

Wow thats all you posted after taking 2 journalism periods to actually make the story. Wow Akane/Tsunami just wow.
    A human bitten by pureblood vampires turn into vampires themselves. When that happens, there can be only one of two results, Their blood becomes toxic and die, or slowly suffering the pain of transforming into a vampire. Other vampires don't possess this dark power that purebloods have. I respect his strength of will, he was only a human, yet he resisted the powerful vampire instinct for four years. ~ Kaname Kuran,

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

That's only because I didn't wanna type and now I have a printed out version in my backpack! XD Really I do. And now i am typing it on OpenOffice. lol

EDIT 1: K, heres the other part of the Prolgue. This time it actually acts like a story. lol. Porolgue (Intro):

You can take my hands away and I’ll still capture you. You can slice my lungs and I’ll still breathe. Maybe you didn’t here me quite right? Just take your neck and put your deadly claws to them..... Enjoy the last moments of your life murderer.

This is only one of my sides. You failed to reach the heavenly angel within me. I can’t see what you get from making me suffer. Am I overlooking something? I cannot see your lips saying, “Sorry” anymore. Tell me what happened on that night at the endless corridor. What have you become? My last moment of joy was that one day at the peak of the mountain when you stood over me with that one claw and shot a beam of blue fire across the sky. What happened to that? What happened to your wonderful smile? What happened to the old friend I used to see every day?
    But I also left you with a question, “What happened to the loving Noroi Casatoro that I used to see every morning?”

Why don’t you tell me? What happened to the angel that walked through your house? But was that really the angel? Did you not see the fire within her eyes or the star behind her back? Maybe that’s why..... I don’t see you like I did the other day.... Maybe that’s why my desire to kill you has only..... Increased.

That’s the only reason why…. I let her die within your GRASP!
    Last edited by Shion Sonozaki; 02-25-2009 at 03:37 PM. Reason: Adding chapters

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

WHat does that have to do with meh story?
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    BTW! If this story gets boring tell me . I have a much better version tell me if you want me to edit and post the better one.

Three Nil Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama has a reputation beyond repute Aizen-sama's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Bleach Ichigo Mask Soras Keyblade Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-17-2011 04:38 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I loved it it was spectacular and if u dont u should also post the other one to

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thank you! *hugs* I'm gonna get back to working on it now. Its been awhile. lolz.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    EDIT: What other one? I dun rember anymore! I am so confused!
    Last edited by Shion Sonozaki; 03-11-2009 at 04:37 PM.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information