AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Spyro

Christine Daae's Fangirl Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-30-2010 03:33 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Back in FL, missing NYC, but not the cold!
    Threads

Default Spyro

Has anyone played any of the Spyro games. This refers tp the old games and the Legend of Spyro. I jus got done beating The Legend of Spyro: Dawn of the Dragon again. They made the graphics so beautiful! This is again off topic but Bleach fans, imagaine you and your favorite character there (of the opposite gender), siting on the rock between the two waterfalls in the Enchanted forest looking at te two moons of avalar and the stars and the river down below.

The dragonflies guide a path for both of you. As the sun rises you head to Twilight Falls, the flowers are blooming and the grass is as green and as alive as ever and it's only you two. Siting under a tree, listening to the birds singing and two small dragoms bringing the best of food and water there is in all of Avalar! So romantic!

You could do the same with SPyro and Cynder! Now I'm gonna try getting back on topic. Does any one ANYONE at all know what day the SPyro movie is coming!? And if you haven't played Spyro before go to the nearest Video Games store like Game Stop, buy A Hero's Tale and The Legend of Spyro: A New Begining. You'll love it trust me! ANd help me get back on topic XD
    MY OLD USER IS AKANE YOKUTSU!
    Wishing I could here your voice again...
    Knowing that I never would.
    Dreaming of you won't help me to do, all that you dreamed I could!
    -Christine Daae (2004 film adaption of TPOTO)
    To my "angels of music", John Cudia, Emmy Rossum, and my best friend. You inspired me to improve my voice and helped me accomplish things I thought I never would! Thank you!

that guy with the beard JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO.'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-21-2011 12:16 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Jimbo8472

I just played the first on the psx also I remember there was a hidden game.

Ice Tea ninja wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-24-2010 06:00 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 1234 5678 91011

i plyed it for 5 min the i got bored and played call of duty 4 modern warfare online on the zombie server
    Just Your Friendly Neighborhood Wowzabunny

Senior Member Lord Fluff has a reputation beyond repute Lord Fluff has a reputation beyond repute Lord Fluff has a reputation beyond repute Lord Fluff has a reputation beyond repute Lord Fluff has a reputation beyond repute Lord Fluff has a reputation beyond repute Lord Fluff has a reputation beyond repute Lord Fluff has a reputation beyond repute Lord Fluff has a reputation beyond repute Lord Fluff has a reputation beyond repute Lord Fluff has a reputation beyond repute Lord Fluff's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-23-2009 02:19 AM
    Threads

I played and beat the three for the PSX, but after beating the first one for the PS2 I stopped playing.
    I never play to win. But I do play not to lose.

SES Member Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-03-2016 04:18 AM
    Threads

1-3 are in my collection.

1 of the best, if not the best platformer series on the PS1.

But then it was alllll downhill.
    If each mistake being made is a new one, then progress is being made.

Closed Thread

Thread Information