AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: what anime shows that have made you cry?

Tom's Penguin Crimson Tears has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Tears has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Tears has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Tears has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Tears has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Tears has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Tears has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Tears has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Tears has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Tears has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Tears has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Tears's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-02-2010 11:23 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    In a place that doesn't exist where only sadness grows.
    Threads

There have been quite a few anime shows and manga that have made me cry but the most recent was Chrono Crusade by Daisuke Moriyama. I read the manga awhile ago and cried but just yesterday I finally watched the box set and I cried *Spoiler* when Chrono and Rosette died. The manga and the video was quite different and the way Chrono and Rosette died had some similarities. I mean atleast in both they died happy and together.

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi's Avatar
    Gil
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-11-2013 03:51 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Chiodo
    Kimi Gaza no (something?)
    Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien?

Weird, I could have sworn I answered a similar thread really recently.

Anyhow. There have been several anime that made me feel emotional, but the only anime that actually moved me to tears was Doraemon Comes Back (Kaettekita Doraemon). Especially the part where Nobita and Jaian are fighting in the mud, and Nobita refuses to give up.

Oh, and not anime, but Fate/hollow ataraxia. Rider... ;_;
    "If a person who indulges in gluttony is a glutton, and a person who commits a felony is a felon, then God is an iron."

-Spider Robinson, God Is an Iron

Senior Member Hugo-Kof has a brilliant future Hugo-Kof has a brilliant future Hugo-Kof has a brilliant future Hugo-Kof has a brilliant future Hugo-Kof has a brilliant future Hugo-Kof has a brilliant future Hugo-Kof has a brilliant future Hugo-Kof has a brilliant future Hugo-Kof has a brilliant future Hugo-Kof has a brilliant future Hugo-Kof has a brilliant future Hugo-Kof's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-04-2011 10:14 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Hugo-KoF

This might sound weird but, One Piece Made me cry a couple of times, specially when it comes to watching the past of the main characters.

Member NightL is infamous around these parts NightL is infamous around these parts NightL is infamous around these parts NightL is infamous around these parts NightL is infamous around these parts NightL is infamous around these parts NightL is infamous around these parts NightL is infamous around these parts NightL is infamous around these parts NightL is infamous around these parts NightL is infamous around these parts NightL's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2009 08:15 PM
    Threads

I, too cried at Eureke Seven, whenever Renton was getting hit by Holland for no specific reason at all...
    And obviously at the end of Code geass R2!

Member SweetChoco will become famous soon enough SweetChoco's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-27-2009 10:18 PM
    Threads

fushigi yuugi and clannad

Junior Member fantastic array has a reputation beyond repute fantastic array has a reputation beyond repute fantastic array has a reputation beyond repute fantastic array has a reputation beyond repute fantastic array has a reputation beyond repute fantastic array has a reputation beyond repute fantastic array has a reputation beyond repute fantastic array has a reputation beyond repute fantastic array has a reputation beyond repute fantastic array has a reputation beyond repute fantastic array has a reputation beyond repute fantastic array's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-09-2009 05:06 AM
    Threads

I have a rather long list of anime/manga that have made me cry, due to the fact that I'm honestly the most emotional person ever. :/ But, I'll list the animes and I'll add in where I cried if it isn't obvious. Oh, and my post is going to contain spoilers, so be cautioned!

Fushigi Yuugi (both manga and anime)- When Nuriko died, this automatically brought tears to my eyes. I loved Nuriko. Also, I cried at the end when Miaka and Yui managed to become friends again.

Sailor Moon- I cried when Tuxedo Mask was taken from Princess Serenity after she first changes into her, and near the end of the second part when Raye smacks Serena and tells her to gtfover it. I heavily cried when Serena and Darien are reunited in the last episode of the first season. I usually cried at every sad and extremely happy moment, but I'll never forget how much I cry every time I watch the second episode of Sailor Moon R, when Darien breaks up with Serena and Serena's in the phone booth, crying because Dariend won't be able to make it to dinner. I also cried in most of Sailor Moon R The Movie: The Promise of A Rose, most of Sailor Moon S, SS, and Sailor Stars, and the last movie. This is one of the most emotional animes for me.

Rumbling Hearts- The entire anime is just, sad. :/

Cowboy Bebop The Movie- At the end when Vincent is dying.

Tenchi Muyo- Any time Ryoko gets extremely emotional with Tenchi, I cry.

Fruits Basket- I always cry at the end. :]

Ouran High School Host Club- The episode when the host club is out at the beach, and Tamaki and Haruhi are fighting and there's that thunderstorm, and Tamaki realizes Haruhi's scared of thunder. I also love the part where she says "I have some business to take care of in here, so good nigh!" and closes the door to the cabinet of drawers. It's hilarious. I then cried at the episode when Haruhi and Hikaru are out on a date together, and he rushes to the church to comfort her when there's another storm. I also cried at the end.

Pokemon the First Movie- I cried at the end when Ash dies, just like everyone else.

Death Note- I cried when L died, along with at the end with Light dying. :/

Cowboy Bebop- Cried at the end when Faye shot Spike. :/

Kiki's Delivery Service- Cried at the end. Such a good ending!

Howls' Moving Castle- Also cried at the end. I think this ending is better than Kiki's. >_>

Vampire Knight (manga)- I cried the first time Zero bit Yuuki. I cried when Zero killed Ichiru, even though Ichiru told him to. I cried when Yuuki's best friend wanted to know what was going on with Yuuki, but Yuuki couldn't tell her about the night class. I also cried in one of the latest chapters when Zero and Yuuki split ways. :/
    mellow lyricist [12:53 A.M.]: maybe your pheromones are so strong they travel through text

.:: My blog | Fallen Knights Refuge | WireForums | My dA ::.

Member Astarot has a reputation beyond repute Astarot has a reputation beyond repute Astarot has a reputation beyond repute Astarot has a reputation beyond repute Astarot has a reputation beyond repute Astarot has a reputation beyond repute Astarot has a reputation beyond repute Astarot has a reputation beyond repute Astarot has a reputation beyond repute Astarot has a reputation beyond repute Astarot has a reputation beyond repute Astarot's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-27-2009 01:01 PM
    Threads

Grave of The Fireflies, not a series, i know, but this is the second thing I've ever watched that made me cry, well not crying like a baby, but i did shed a few tears xD.

The whole movie was sad enough as it is and then

Setsuko died
    and that really got me going.

Member WitchHunter has a reputation beyond repute WitchHunter has a reputation beyond repute WitchHunter has a reputation beyond repute WitchHunter has a reputation beyond repute WitchHunter has a reputation beyond repute WitchHunter has a reputation beyond repute WitchHunter has a reputation beyond repute WitchHunter has a reputation beyond repute WitchHunter has a reputation beyond repute WitchHunter has a reputation beyond repute WitchHunter has a reputation beyond repute WitchHunter's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-24-2009 08:33 PM
    Threads

The Makoto arc in the Kyoani's version of Kanon was damn depressing. So were a few of the later episodes in Clannad After Story.
    MOAR MOE

Senior Member The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Systems N64 Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Cookie
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-25-2019 12:51 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Karawr831 PSN ID: Karawr831 XFIRE ID: midnightdreams Steam ID: karawr831

I agree with you mitsuki, rumbling hearts, was an extremely heart wrenching one. Fruits Basket, the last few episodes, FMA, episodes with nina tucker, the funeral for hughes, and the last few, plus the movie. Grae of the Fireflies, the whole movie was so damn sad.

I cry easily >_< so I am sure there will plenty more ha.

"For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul." - Judy Garland

Archmage Evelyn Nightingale, Guardian of the North, at your service.

Formally known as Vanilla Kiss.

Senior Member Foph has a reputation beyond repute Foph has a reputation beyond repute Foph has a reputation beyond repute Foph has a reputation beyond repute Foph has a reputation beyond repute Foph has a reputation beyond repute Foph has a reputation beyond repute Foph has a reputation beyond repute Foph has a reputation beyond repute Foph has a reputation beyond repute Foph has a reputation beyond repute Foph's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-24-2009 10:30 PM
    Asylum for Wayward Victorian Girls, Block D, Cell # 3092.
    Threads

None, thus far, anyway.
    "Kisses, darling."
    Swoosh.
    Oofl.

Junior Member daikageshi is on a distinguished road daikageshi's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-09-2009 12:10 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by lisagogo View Post
    Notice your avatar, do you like HYDE?
    I am a big fan of him!

I LIKE HYDE TOO!

Junior Member daikageshi is on a distinguished road daikageshi's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-09-2009 12:10 AM
    Threads

the ending of code geass
    some episodes of code geass

rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi has a reputation beyond repute rikumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-21-2016 07:19 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Fruits Basket, Elfen Lied, CGR2, Macross Frontier, FMA(when first watched it), Gundam Seed(last episode), Naruto's first ever movie >_>;.... 5cm per second & The Voices of a Distant Star.

Loved those ^w^

If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate.
    =Randomness is my Forte.=
    Procrastination.
    Tentacles.
    (gasp)

【Twitter】
    【Hear My Voice】
    Singer-songwriter / Artist / Cosplayer / Animation Student

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation tenzo_groupie has a reputation beyond repute tenzo_groupie has a reputation beyond repute tenzo_groupie has a reputation beyond repute tenzo_groupie has a reputation beyond repute tenzo_groupie has a reputation beyond repute tenzo_groupie has a reputation beyond repute tenzo_groupie has a reputation beyond repute tenzo_groupie has a reputation beyond repute tenzo_groupie has a reputation beyond repute tenzo_groupie has a reputation beyond repute tenzo_groupie has a reputation beyond repute tenzo_groupie's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2010 09:49 PM
    Threads

Grave for the Fireflies and Spirit Away both in completely different ways.

~Thanks to Paprika for the awesome sig. ~

Member FuriKuriFishy is a splendid one to behold FuriKuriFishy is a splendid one to behold FuriKuriFishy is a splendid one to behold FuriKuriFishy is a splendid one to behold FuriKuriFishy is a splendid one to behold FuriKuriFishy is a splendid one to behold FuriKuriFishy is a splendid one to behold FuriKuriFishy is a splendid one to behold FuriKuriFishy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-20-2011 04:03 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: psh who uses a wii?

The Clannad movie, Clannad and Clannad After Story made me cry like 6-7 times if i added them all up. Myself;Yourself, Fruits Basket, 5 cm per second also made me cry quite a bit.

~Lolitaloid~ Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts 151 - Mew
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2011 06:46 PM
    Threads

Code Geass and Cowboy Bebop and oddly XD Inuyasha.
    Set by me.

I was Hieko.

Member lowellgallagher has a reputation beyond repute lowellgallagher has a reputation beyond repute lowellgallagher has a reputation beyond repute lowellgallagher has a reputation beyond repute lowellgallagher has a reputation beyond repute lowellgallagher has a reputation beyond repute lowellgallagher has a reputation beyond repute lowellgallagher has a reputation beyond repute lowellgallagher has a reputation beyond repute lowellgallagher has a reputation beyond repute lowellgallagher has a reputation beyond repute lowellgallagher's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-08-2009 06:11 AM
    Threads

Elfen Lied

Senior Member WIXIE has a reputation beyond repute WIXIE has a reputation beyond repute WIXIE has a reputation beyond repute WIXIE has a reputation beyond repute WIXIE has a reputation beyond repute WIXIE has a reputation beyond repute WIXIE has a reputation beyond repute WIXIE has a reputation beyond repute WIXIE has a reputation beyond repute WIXIE has a reputation beyond repute WIXIE has a reputation beyond repute WIXIE's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-06-2009 08:49 AM
    Threads

Tsubasa Chronicle season 1 first episode only
    and
    Zoku Natsume Yuujinchou episode 11
    really sad and touching

Sig made by me! No copy-copy!

Senior Member mstrmnd48 has a reputation beyond repute mstrmnd48 has a reputation beyond repute mstrmnd48 has a reputation beyond repute mstrmnd48 has a reputation beyond repute mstrmnd48 has a reputation beyond repute mstrmnd48 has a reputation beyond repute mstrmnd48 has a reputation beyond repute mstrmnd48 has a reputation beyond repute mstrmnd48 has a reputation beyond repute mstrmnd48 has a reputation beyond repute mstrmnd48 has a reputation beyond repute mstrmnd48's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-04-2010 12:17 AM
    Threads

Ending of Chrono Crusade made me cry a bit.

1987 has much to be proud of 1987 has much to be proud of 1987 has much to be proud of 1987 has much to be proud of 1987 has much to be proud of 1987 has much to be proud of 1987 has much to be proud of 1987 has much to be proud of 1987's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-21-2010 08:23 AM
    Threads

I haven't cried over any anime, actually, but I remember getting a little choked up over the last episode of Elfen Lied and certain parts of Grave of the Fireflies.

Senior Member Orta Honehone has a reputation beyond repute Orta Honehone has a reputation beyond repute Orta Honehone has a reputation beyond repute Orta Honehone has a reputation beyond repute Orta Honehone has a reputation beyond repute Orta Honehone has a reputation beyond repute Orta Honehone has a reputation beyond repute Orta Honehone has a reputation beyond repute Orta Honehone has a reputation beyond repute Orta Honehone has a reputation beyond repute Orta Honehone has a reputation beyond repute Orta Honehone's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-25-2009 11:59 PM
    Threads

As far as crying through the whole thing, none that I can remember; but shows like Grave of the Fireflies, Fullmetal Alchemist, Gungrave, and even Naruto (on occasion) have made me tear up...
    Get it together...
    Get it together...
    Get it together...
    Get it together...

Junior Member IchigoKurosakiGirl will become famous soon enough IchigoKurosakiGirl will become famous soon enough IchigoKurosakiGirl's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-20-2009 09:56 PM
    Karakura Town, next door to Ichi's house ;)
    Threads

Post Anime shows that have made me cry...

Well, I'm going to be honest: I would have to say just about every single anime I have ever watched has made me cry for one reason or another. Some are easy to explain why, and some aren't as easy to explain why. Though, out of all the anime shows that have made me cry, I would have to say the ones that made me cry the most were:

(1) Bleach (I love Ichi, and when he hurts, I hurt...EX: he lost his mom)
    (2) Full Metal Alchemist (many sad things happened throughout series)
    (3) Hanbun no Tsuki ga Noboru Sora (a.k.a "Looking Up at the Half Moon") (very sad anime; the girl is very sick)
    (4) Inubaka (well, this is a manga--dogs die)
    (5) Trinity Blood (ending theme song "Broken Wings" makes me cry)
    (6) Gundam SEED Destiny (so many people die in the war...also theme songs are beautiful)
    (7) Naruto (so many emotional things have happened!)

AND MANY MANY MORE!!!!! SOME MORE THAN OTHERS...
    Last edited by IchigoKurosakiGirl; 03-20-2009 at 09:39 PM.
    KAWAII!!! I WANNA TAKE IT HOME!!!!

Junior Member Mika Miaka is on a distinguished road Mika Miaka's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-20-2009 11:52 PM
    Threads

Fushigi Yuugi made me cry . . . but that was only because I was in a crying mood ^__^

Member Noskee88 has a reputation beyond repute Noskee88 has a reputation beyond repute Noskee88 has a reputation beyond repute Noskee88 has a reputation beyond repute Noskee88 has a reputation beyond repute Noskee88 has a reputation beyond repute Noskee88 has a reputation beyond repute Noskee88 has a reputation beyond repute Noskee88 has a reputation beyond repute Noskee88 has a reputation beyond repute Noskee88 has a reputation beyond repute Noskee88's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-28-2010 07:30 PM
    Threads

some parts of kare kano(his and her circumstances) got me pretty chocked up also MahoroMatic a little bit

whatever doesnt kill you makes you stronger

men are from earth women are from earth deal with it

Senior Member tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2009 06:18 AM
    Threads

I confess I bawled like a baby at the end (well, last few episodes) of azumanga daioh. It was this bizarre sentimental feeling, cos Id been really 'involved' with the characters, and I was sad the thing was ending so I wouldnt have it to enjoy, and that the school days of the characters were ending too, and that my own schooldays were over (this was a year after I finished school) - and my own little clique had drifted apart
    On that day, all female personelle under my command will be required to wear... Tiny Miniskirts!!!

Closed Thread

Thread Information