AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Deaths in Bleach (Could be spoiler)

The GazettE HimiTama has a reputation beyond repute HimiTama has a reputation beyond repute HimiTama has a reputation beyond repute HimiTama has a reputation beyond repute HimiTama has a reputation beyond repute HimiTama has a reputation beyond repute HimiTama has a reputation beyond repute HimiTama has a reputation beyond repute HimiTama has a reputation beyond repute HimiTama has a reputation beyond repute HimiTama has a reputation beyond repute HimiTama's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-25-2009 06:26 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Question Deaths in Bleach (Could be spoiler)

OK, I have a thread like this in the Naruto section, and it's pretty interesting what some of you people are saying so I figured I'd make one for Bleach, as I said before, if there is already a thread like this outthere, I appoligize, I didn't know xP
    So, for you who don't know what this is about, it's basically stating what you people think were the worse, most effective, pathetic, whatever you want to call it, deaths in the series Bleach, for me there's quite a few, but I'd have to say...
    1) Shiba Kaien - That was so horrible, plus it's left Rukia will guilt for all these years...
    2) Kurosaki Masaki - Well this one is mostly like the above point just instead of affecting Rukia, it was Ichigo, living with something like that on your shoulder must be hard

So, now your turn...
    GO!!!
    XDDDD
    All Fangirls Should Know What I'm Thinking
    Kurosaki Ichigo
    OH! How I Wish

Member BleachHime has a reputation beyond repute BleachHime has a reputation beyond repute BleachHime has a reputation beyond repute BleachHime has a reputation beyond repute BleachHime has a reputation beyond repute BleachHime has a reputation beyond repute BleachHime has a reputation beyond repute BleachHime has a reputation beyond repute BleachHime has a reputation beyond repute BleachHime has a reputation beyond repute BleachHime has a reputation beyond repute BleachHime's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-21-2010 01:32 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Pittsburgh, PA always either hanging in Mt. Washington or Lawrenceville ;)
    Threads

Post Deaths in Bleach

1. Masaki Kurosaki - this was a very sad and tragic death and it affected Ichigo in many ways. he blamed himself all those years for his mother's death and it wasn't his fault. it was hard on the whole family
    2. Sora Inoue - this was a very sad and somehow ironic death for Orihime because he died the day they had that fight about the hairpins. she felt guilty because she never got to apologize for the fight and never got to tell him to "have a nice day." then, when he came back as a hollow, that was really sad too...
    3. Hisana Kuchiki - this event made the whole Rukia execution situation very hard for Byakuya because he felt that he had to obey the law, even though Rukia was his sister. since he "betrayed" and disappointed his family of nobles by marrying Hisana, he felt he could not do such a thing as to betray them again by saving Rukia. it is sad because he loved Hisana so much, and it just killed him on the inside to see her get sick and die...
    All this time, these twelve thousand years, I know Aishiteru
    Eight thousand years from the time that
    I've met you my love grows strong than ever before
    Words can't say of this time I've been waiting to share my love with you
    I'd give you my life, I would give you the world to see you smiling everyday
    One hundred million and two thousand years from now Aishiteru
    I want you to know since you came in my life every day, every night you give light into the darkest skies
    "Sousei no Aquarion" AKINO

Closed Thread

Thread Information