AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: I REALLY am starting to think i can't do anything right.

Junior Member Vampiress_Of_Darkness is on a distinguished road Vampiress_Of_Darkness's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-14-2009 10:29 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default I REALLY am starting to think i can't do anything right.

Ok, well, first of all, my life sucks, it just seems like i cant do anything right for anybody. =[

Well first off me and my friend were like BEST friends, but she seemed like she liked her bf more and talked about how she cant live without her and ****, and i try to help her everyway i can, but she blows me off, and the one time i didnt help her she calls me selfish and tells me that all i do is care about myself and to never talk to her again. ok.

Me and my x-boyfriend, are trying to be friends, but of course that never works out, anyways, my "sister" claimes she doesnt like him but we all know she does, and i am MADLY inlove with him still and its really hard for me, and me and him fight all the time, and everytime i try to help him, he tells me to **** off or something, and my"sister" keeps telling me to stop being selfish and stop starting drama with him, when i dont even start it! and now she wont talk to me because she says i start all the drama and im ruining her life, and he is being an *** and saying everything is my fault. =[

i dont get it, everytime i try to help someone, they dont want it, and when they do and i cant help them then they call me selfish, and ****, and its really pissing me off! I mean seriousley i dont hurt anyone and i try to help poeple the best i can. But serioulsy i really dont think i can ever make poeple happy. =[

Field Marshal TheDesertFox has a reputation beyond repute TheDesertFox has a reputation beyond repute TheDesertFox has a reputation beyond repute TheDesertFox has a reputation beyond repute TheDesertFox has a reputation beyond repute TheDesertFox has a reputation beyond repute TheDesertFox has a reputation beyond repute TheDesertFox has a reputation beyond repute TheDesertFox has a reputation beyond repute TheDesertFox has a reputation beyond repute TheDesertFox has a reputation beyond repute TheDesertFox's Avatar
    Gil
    Roflol
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-12-2009 08:52 AM
    Threads

Sounds like youve got it prety rough and if you need to talk about it just pm me anytime.

Your color is Black. You value power, ambition, and darkness. You love power at any cost, and are a corrupting influence on those around you. At your best, you are resourceful and unashamed. At your worst, you are parasitic and amoral. Your symbol is a skull. Your enemies are white and green

Senior Member John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts Mars Crystal Henshin Pen Rainbow Ribbon Sagittarius
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-17-2014 12:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

You know...I'm having those feelings as well. Not the same problems but same thoughts exactly.

If you're being sincere and trying to help someone and they wont take it, you should just sit back and let them ruin everything all by themselves. Then later on you can have the satisfaction of knowing you were right. Real friends take other friends advice. Thats what I do. I give advice but it's their choice to take it, right?

And as for your 'sister' and x-bf...you should just brush them off completely. Why should you try making people happy when they wont accept it? It all sounds so selfish...but whose life are you living? Your own. That's a good enough reason all on its own.

My advice to you is to just worry about yourself for once. Try making yourself happy overall...then focus on making others happy.

Senior Member mitsuki tensei has much to be proud of mitsuki tensei has much to be proud of mitsuki tensei has much to be proud of mitsuki tensei has much to be proud of mitsuki tensei has much to be proud of mitsuki tensei has much to be proud of mitsuki tensei has much to be proud of mitsuki tensei has much to be proud of mitsuki tensei has much to be proud of mitsuki tensei has much to be proud of mitsuki tensei's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-29-2009 02:53 PM
    Threads

i'm not doctor phil or any physcologist..but you shouldn't be stressing out yourself for people who wont atleast try to understand what you trying to bring about.....but since you seem like you really want this get over with....try to chillax and take deep breathes sit down with them individually and try to talk things out be bold and make them see where you coming from, your points...but if they are too blind to realise how hard you are trying to make things better....then they are not worthy of your precious time....right now you should be having fun and enjoying life not beating up yourself for people who don't seem to try and undertsand you.......any ways if this continues and you've seen you have reached you limits where you can't absolutely tolerate anything ..just drop this and carry on with your life cause it's not nice to be all gloom and stressed out when you've known you have tried your best trying to make others happy when they don't seem to care......
    Last edited by mitsuki tensei; 02-18-2009 at 03:14 PM.
    as soon as you trust yourself you will know how to live.........................

They should have named it Doom4 or something DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Drunk
    Gifts Binoculars Kawaiislice Medkit
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-08-2023 04:46 AM
    Threads

Well I am! I'm an expertician in the matter! You problems will be solved in 6 easy steps:
    1. Get a marker pen.
    2. Go to kitchen.
    3. Take fish knife.
    4. Go in a dark alley where no one will find you.
    5. With the marker, draw a dashed line from your elbow joint, down to your wrist.
    6. Thrust knife into dashed line an proceed across it.
    8. If possible, repeat steps 5 and 6 with other arm and neck.

Presto! You are now dead and troubleless. And your friends are guaranteed to regret not trusting you for at least an hour. If unsuccessful, repeat from step 1.

It's never safe to turn off your computer - Silent Strike

SPQR Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2009 08:57 PM
    Threads

Remember darkness .. whether you think you can or think you can't ... you're right! - Stewie Griffin

Oh and, QQ more.

Senior Member Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Pink Ribbon Neko Tv Hello Kitty
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-19-2013 07:45 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

This should be in your blog

Bring me back!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by edward10 View Post
    I'm looking for episodes that have hungry girls with growling stomachs
    I lol'd at this

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Your post was TLDR, but I suggest you run away and plot a horrible revenge in a solitary castle in the Scottish highlands while playing on an organ.
    Last edited by Eris; 02-18-2009 at 03:52 PM.

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

Member Watery has much to be proud of Watery has much to be proud of Watery has much to be proud of Watery has much to be proud of Watery has much to be proud of Watery has much to be proud of Watery has much to be proud of Watery has much to be proud of Watery has much to be proud of Watery's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-06-2012 07:54 AM
    Threads

The fault may be comunicating to your friends wrongly. Try downright telling your ex-boyfriend you want to get back together and tell him why. He will think of an answer and whatever he will say it's better for you even if he says No. You at least cleared things up.
    Last edited by Watery; 02-18-2009 at 04:30 PM.

Keiko here~~~ Interpreter has a reputation beyond repute Interpreter has a reputation beyond repute Interpreter has a reputation beyond repute Interpreter has a reputation beyond repute Interpreter has a reputation beyond repute Interpreter has a reputation beyond repute Interpreter has a reputation beyond repute Interpreter has a reputation beyond repute Interpreter has a reputation beyond repute Interpreter has a reputation beyond repute Interpreter has a reputation beyond repute Interpreter's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-07-2009 05:46 PM
    Threads

Seriously, your point in posting is? To get advice or to let us listen to your story? I am kinda confused by this part and so I shall say this; these people don't deserve your time. Please ignore them and live on.
    Legend_S. Forever a great friend, will never forget you. R.I.P.

Made by dearest sis akari_aurion! XP Arigatou ne~

Junior Member Vampiress_Of_Darkness is on a distinguished road Vampiress_Of_Darkness's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

i want advice, and i not trying to get attention! ><

this is what i mean!!

*sighs* please dont be mad at me or critize me for posting this, i just want to know what im doing wrong.

Senior Member Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Pink Ribbon Neko Tv Hello Kitty
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-19-2013 07:45 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Vampiress_Of_Darkness View Post

*sighs* please dont be mad at me or critize me for posting this, i just want to know what im doing wrong.
    Things about your personal life go in your blog not in the forums.

Bring me back!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by edward10 View Post
    I'm looking for episodes that have hungry girls with growling stomachs
    I lol'd at this

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

well im sorry jeez, you reall dont have to be rude about it.

Keiko here~~~ Interpreter has a reputation beyond repute Interpreter has a reputation beyond repute Interpreter has a reputation beyond repute Interpreter has a reputation beyond repute Interpreter has a reputation beyond repute Interpreter has a reputation beyond repute Interpreter has a reputation beyond repute Interpreter has a reputation beyond repute Interpreter has a reputation beyond repute Interpreter has a reputation beyond repute Interpreter has a reputation beyond repute Interpreter's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-07-2009 05:46 PM
    Threads

this is what i mean!!

Sweetie, sometimes people have trouble getting past even themselves. I shall repeat what I say; ignore those people. You are trying to help them but they don't even want to help themselves and bring forth misery. You can't do anything for them, but you can keep watch.
    Legend_S. Forever a great friend, will never forget you. R.I.P.

Made by dearest sis akari_aurion! XP Arigatou ne~

Senior Member MetalIsEternal has a brilliant future MetalIsEternal has a brilliant future MetalIsEternal has a brilliant future MetalIsEternal has a brilliant future MetalIsEternal has a brilliant future MetalIsEternal has a brilliant future MetalIsEternal has a brilliant future MetalIsEternal has a brilliant future MetalIsEternal has a brilliant future MetalIsEternal has a brilliant future MetalIsEternal has a brilliant future MetalIsEternal's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-14-2009 06:12 PM
    Threads

Who gives a flying frikk what they think. You're trying to help them and if they're going to be that way, let them. Their is nothing you can do about it. You can't make everybody happy. What really matters is that you tried. Just leave it at that and it will work itself out.

EDIT: What's wrong with you people? She wants help; life's hard enough without pricks like you acting the way you are. This should be in your blog? Who gives a crap! Why don't you do something useful and give this girl some advice? Is it really <i>that</i> hard?
    Last edited by MetalIsEternal; 02-18-2009 at 04:58 PM.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

^^

yes, your right, you guys are all right. and when they really need me and im not there, then they will realize that what they did was wrong. =]

thank you, and i know i cant make everyone happy, but i just want the people i love be happy.

thank you all for your advice ^^

its greatly appreciated.

Field Marshal TheDesertFox has a reputation beyond repute TheDesertFox has a reputation beyond repute TheDesertFox has a reputation beyond repute TheDesertFox has a reputation beyond repute TheDesertFox has a reputation beyond repute TheDesertFox has a reputation beyond repute TheDesertFox has a reputation beyond repute TheDesertFox has a reputation beyond repute TheDesertFox has a reputation beyond repute TheDesertFox has a reputation beyond repute TheDesertFox has a reputation beyond repute TheDesertFox's Avatar
    Gil
    Roflol
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-12-2009 08:52 AM
    Threads

this is what i mean!!

Your not doing anything wrong, your friends are to wraped up in themselves to accept your help and when things go wrong they want someone to put the blame on. The best thing that you can do is take care of yourself and if they ask for your help then give it to them.

Your color is Black. You value power, ambition, and darkness. You love power at any cost, and are a corrupting influence on those around you. At your best, you are resourceful and unashamed. At your worst, you are parasitic and amoral. Your symbol is a skull. Your enemies are white and green

SPQR Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2009 08:57 PM
    Threads

If you didn't have Chun Li in your signature Darkness, I swear to God I would slap you with a dueling glove.

//15 Fiery has a reputation beyond repute Fiery has a reputation beyond repute Fiery has a reputation beyond repute Fiery has a reputation beyond repute Fiery has a reputation beyond repute Fiery has a reputation beyond repute Fiery has a reputation beyond repute Fiery has a reputation beyond repute Fiery has a reputation beyond repute Fiery has a reputation beyond repute Fiery has a reputation beyond repute Fiery's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-26-2009 05:50 PM
    Threads

This belongs in your blog.

Some day, you'll dine on a solid snake.

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

This belongs in your blog, and your post is littered with profanity. Please read the site rules

Closed

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()