AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: well...

Junior Member Vampiress_Of_Darkness is on a distinguished road Vampiress_Of_Darkness's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-14-2009 11:29 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default well...

I am aboslutly IN LOVE with yu yu hakusho! ^^
    so much blood and fighting, and overall funnyness!

but i dont really got how the end of the show went, i never really got to watch it.

What happened? ^^

Senior Member mitsuki tensei has much to be proud of mitsuki tensei has much to be proud of mitsuki tensei has much to be proud of mitsuki tensei has much to be proud of mitsuki tensei has much to be proud of mitsuki tensei has much to be proud of mitsuki tensei has much to be proud of mitsuki tensei has much to be proud of mitsuki tensei has much to be proud of mitsuki tensei has much to be proud of mitsuki tensei's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-29-2009 03:53 PM
    Threads

hmmm v.v, what ashame ive watched yu yu hakusho over and over yet can't remember the ending ...lol it's been a long time though i wanna know too so thats maybe my 6 review of the yu yu hakusho saga. anyways wont it be more exciting to find out than being told, the best feeling from something is finding out for one self ^^ go go go check it out....
    as soon as you trust yourself you will know how to live.........................

Junior Member Dr_Hungry is on a distinguished road Dr_Hungry's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-21-2009 11:45 PM
    Threads

Its one of my favorite anime, at about 110 eps, it gets really good.

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

Junior Member ryugochang is on a distinguished road ryugochang's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-20-2009 11:29 AM
    Threads

Hi everyone~~

yu yu hakusho is my favorite anime and manga. ~><~
    For long time that I read this manga ^^ (Over 10 years that I read.)
    but I never watch the end of this anime coz I don't want this anime finish. ~><~

And for a long time that I still love only Kurama. ^^

P.S. sorry, my eng is not good ><
    Last edited by ryugochang; 02-20-2009 at 01:54 PM.

Senior Member kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-09-2011 04:26 AM
    Threads

i know the ending but i wont do a spoiler i rather tell on pm

Member DeadlyArr0w has a reputation beyond repute DeadlyArr0w has a reputation beyond repute DeadlyArr0w has a reputation beyond repute DeadlyArr0w has a reputation beyond repute DeadlyArr0w has a reputation beyond repute DeadlyArr0w has a reputation beyond repute DeadlyArr0w has a reputation beyond repute DeadlyArr0w has a reputation beyond repute DeadlyArr0w has a reputation beyond repute DeadlyArr0w has a reputation beyond repute DeadlyArr0w has a reputation beyond repute DeadlyArr0w's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-21-2010 06:04 PM
    Threads

well since no one else will I SHALL RUIN IT lol
    Yu Yu is my favorite anime of all time and I've watched it numerous times and will never forget the end. After the Demon World Tournament Yusuke finally comes back to Human world. I dont know the exact amount of time that passed but I do know that everyone is in different High Schools. I also remember something like Yusuke being to powerful or something like that so im not sure if he actually stays in human world. But thats the end! lol any questions PM!

Junior Member Remmy is on a distinguished road Remmy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-25-2009 11:32 PM
    Threads

The series kinda ends...vaguely(sp). It's about three years after the Demon World Tournament (which was supposed to decided the ruler of all demon world. the victor ended up being Raizen's friend). The last episode shows everyone in high school...except for Yusuke who remained in demon world to continue training. Genkai had for some reason called the gang up to her temple place and everyone's there except for Yusuke and Hiei. Hiei also remained in the demon world to help keep it secret because Spirit World took down the barrier between the two worlds meaning that humans could get into demon world. So Hiei and a bunch of other demons in this special group ran around searching for humans who stumbled upon the demon plane and erased their memories and returned them safely to human world. Well, up at Genkai's there is Kurama and Kuwabara (who decided he was going to be smart and thus really hit the books so he could get into a good school) and Yukina (who was actually living with Genkai) and Keiko (whose hair grew back) and Botan (back in her pink kimono) and I think Shizuru. Genkai had called the meeting because she was getting old and wanted them to know what she wanted done with her property...her vast...property. She's got like a whole mountain to herself. Anyway, she told them all that she wanted it to be a sanctuary for demons who wanted to live among humans. Genkai thought that some day, humans and demons would live among each other in peace, but that they needed to take small steps toward that day. So she donated her property to that cause so that demons could transition into human life more peacefully and easily. After Genkai tells them her plans, the group goes down to the beach before the sun sets. There, we learn that Keiko is tired of waiting for Yusuke (who hasn't been heard from since the tournament). So she randomly yells out into the ocean that she can't wait around for Yusuke forever and she's decided to moce on with her life. Then Yusuke's disembodied voice says to her something along the lines of how he doesn't want her to wait for him anymore either. Then Keiko turns around and it turns out his voice wasn't disembodied, but rather he was standing behind her. She runs, they kiss, they hug, and everyone laughs. Then the episode ends with the full version of Smile Bomb (which I recomend you listen to if you haven't heard it).

If you'd like to watch the entire series for free, I recommend going to www.pisoga.com They have a whole crapton of anime there. The quality isn't really the best, but the site has all the episodes. ^^

Closed Thread

Thread Information