There are a number of problems with both the Romanji and Kanji in these lyrics.
1) In line 6, the translation isn't even close. The translation should be "Even if the tears forced into your eyes bind them shut". This makes line 7 make a lot more sense.
2) 2nd chorus, line 2: It should be "tsuranuite", not "suranuite". There is no such word in Japanese as "suranuite".
3) Same chorus, line 3: It should be "Sadamerareta", not "Sadamerarete". "Sadamerarete" there makes no grammatical sense.
4) Same chorus, line 3: The English translation is wrong. See item 1.
5) There's a chorus missing between choruses 3 and 4. Here's the Romanji:
Mizu no you ni yasashiku, hana no you ni hageshiku
Furueru yaiba de tsuranuite
Sadamerareta namida wo hitomi no oku tojitemo
Nagareru chishi wo tomerarenai
Translation (as best as I can guess):
Gentle like water, violent like a flower
Pierce with your trembling sword
Even if the tears forced into your eyes bind them shut
You cannot stop the flowing blood
The word "chishi" is throwing me since it's not in my dictionary, but I would think it would be the one for "blood" with a repetition marker.
6) In the last chorus, it's "mitsu" mot "mizu". "mizu" = "water", "mitsu" = "honey", and the distinction is definitely there in the song.
7) Last chorus, 2nd line: Translation is closer to "Drowning my empty prayer"
8) Last chorus, 3rd line: Translation is wrong somehow but I can't say what the right one is.
9) I just noticed this: In line 1, the translation is missing the word "clouds" at the end.
And now for the Kanji:
1) 3rd line, 2nd character: It's not anywhere in the Romanji or even in the song.
2) Romanji note: The "mo" in line 3 is correct. It says "wo" in the Romanji.
3) 3rd line, 4th Kanji character: That Kanji doesn't correspond to anything in the lyrics or in the translation or anything. I have no idea where you guys got that from. Also, the word "kusuru" does not exist in Japanese (according to my dictionary, which is Japanese). The word I think you're looking for is "kusumu", written in hiragana, meaning "to dull" or "to obscure".
4) The "sen" at the end of line 3 is not there in the song or the romanji.
5) 4th line, last Kanji character: That character doesn't go at all with that word, either in the actual song or in the Romanji lyrics (which are correct here).
6) 1st chorus, line 3: The 1st and 2nd Kanji (1st Kanji word) is wrong. It doesn't even come close. You're looking for the kanji "tei" in "yotei" (unfortunately I can't type in Japanese on this computer or I'd show you which one), followed by "-merareta" in hiragana.
7) According to my dictionary, "anata" is not written in Kanji. I wouldn't be surprised if that writing of it was correct though (1st chorus 1st word)
That's just a bit to start you off (I only went as far in the Kanji as the end of the 1st chorus). Note that the comments I made to the choruses should be checked in all 3 choruses, and the missing chorus should also be added.