AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Please Comment !

Member DHPD Shar has much to be proud of DHPD Shar has much to be proud of DHPD Shar has much to be proud of DHPD Shar has much to be proud of DHPD Shar has much to be proud of DHPD Shar has much to be proud of DHPD Shar has much to be proud of DHPD Shar has much to be proud of DHPD Shar has much to be proud of DHPD Shar's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-09-2009 09:35 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Unhappy Please Comment !

Well here are 3 new drawings from me

---- Unfinished Girl----

----Finished Girl----

----Finished Another Girl----

(Dont Look at the Face >.<)

Senior Member mitsuki tensei has much to be proud of mitsuki tensei has much to be proud of mitsuki tensei has much to be proud of mitsuki tensei has much to be proud of mitsuki tensei has much to be proud of mitsuki tensei has much to be proud of mitsuki tensei has much to be proud of mitsuki tensei has much to be proud of mitsuki tensei has much to be proud of mitsuki tensei has much to be proud of mitsuki tensei's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-29-2009 02:53 PM
    Threads

it's irie ^^ i like her hair lots woot woot. how creative, keep it up..you never know how far you can go with your drawings ^^.
    as soon as you trust yourself you will know how to live.........................

Member DHPD Shar has much to be proud of DHPD Shar has much to be proud of DHPD Shar has much to be proud of DHPD Shar has much to be proud of DHPD Shar has much to be proud of DHPD Shar has much to be proud of DHPD Shar has much to be proud of DHPD Shar has much to be proud of DHPD Shar has much to be proud of DHPD Shar's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yaay someone comment my drawings =D

i really appreciate it

Some one said on another forum that the second girl looks like tifa xD
    and who's irie?

Nanobyte's minion SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Luna Cake Lie Soras Keyblade
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-20-2017 06:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 1596-5790-7816-3407

Yeah, I don't know who you drew, but I think the pictures look good. My fave was the last one. Though you still need a bit more practice to get better. Still, keep up the good work.

Dream With Me Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-13-2009 04:09 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: Dream ♥

Last is best needs more happiness.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by SigmaSD View Post
    Yeah, I don't know who you drew, but I think the pictures look good. My fave was the last one. Though you still need a bit more practice to get better. Still, keep up the good work.
    Lol i just made a random girl xD

seems like every one likes the last one while i like the seconde one 0.o
    o well...

I began to draw last year , cause then school was gettin boring

Senior Member mitsuki tensei has much to be proud of mitsuki tensei has much to be proud of mitsuki tensei has much to be proud of mitsuki tensei has much to be proud of mitsuki tensei has much to be proud of mitsuki tensei has much to be proud of mitsuki tensei has much to be proud of mitsuki tensei has much to be proud of mitsuki tensei has much to be proud of mitsuki tensei has much to be proud of mitsuki tensei's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-29-2009 02:53 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by DHPD Shar View Post
    Yaay someone comment my drawings =D

i really appreciate it

Some one said on another forum that the second girl looks like tifa xD
    and who's irie?

irie means okay ..or cool in my country lol so i said its irie ^^ ahahahaaa
    as soon as you trust yourself you will know how to live.........................

Visage Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-28-2009 05:11 PM
    Threads

Thats such a sweet drawing. Actually i like the girls expressions , really nice.
    Hope you post some more of your drawings and sorry to reply so late.
    wish me luck for furture guys!!!!
    Thanks for everything!!!
    ^___^

Senior Member Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2011 05:06 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: dragofgravity

good shading in the third one
    just a little more work on your anatomy and proportions.

have you heard of the 90 day challenge? take a notebook for 90 days and draw one thing a day in it. its like grinding for irl.

GO GO BATMAMZ!! Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2010 05:18 AM
    hmm....i forgot....let me get back to you on that.
    Threads

ahh..I like to draw in my notebooks with a pen as well. Especially during my boring classes with programming.
    For your shades, you should do light quick cross hatching. But don't over do it on the face! XD
    Anatomy is a good way in making your pictures look more awesome. Trust me.
    Good luck. :3

Senior Member Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-20-2011 04:22 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Check out some irl people pictures. The bodies don't look right and practice shading.

The eyes don't look bad and you have the right idea with the hair.

Senior Member Foph has a reputation beyond repute Foph has a reputation beyond repute Foph has a reputation beyond repute Foph has a reputation beyond repute Foph has a reputation beyond repute Foph has a reputation beyond repute Foph has a reputation beyond repute Foph has a reputation beyond repute Foph has a reputation beyond repute Foph has a reputation beyond repute Foph has a reputation beyond repute Foph's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-24-2009 10:30 PM
    Asylum for Wayward Victorian Girls, Block D, Cell # 3092.
    Threads

They're all right. I do think you need somewhat more practice, but you're on the right track.
    "Kisses, darling."
    Swoosh.
    Oofl.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thanks for comments =D

Havent made any drawings lately cause i just recently had vacation =D
    Also wth is anatomy and proportions ?! =P

Junior Member ~*NoLimits*~ has much to be proud of ~*NoLimits*~ has much to be proud of ~*NoLimits*~ has much to be proud of ~*NoLimits*~ has much to be proud of ~*NoLimits*~ has much to be proud of ~*NoLimits*~ has much to be proud of ~*NoLimits*~ has much to be proud of ~*NoLimits*~ has much to be proud of ~*NoLimits*~ has much to be proud of ~*NoLimits*~'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-17-2009 05:55 PM
    Threads

Propertions im not sure, anatomy is the way the body is, like.. drawing your figures as pieces of spaghetti, or making them look from flesh and bones.. if you get what i mean o.o

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Made a new one
    A ninja Girl !!!!

Sorry for the crappy quality ( made it with a mobile) >.<

Visage Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

A Ninja gal Oo , whats that broad lines you have made in her hair , it looks like its attached with the mask but i kinda dont understand it.

Mind telling me please
    Thanks for everything!!!
    ^___^

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

xD lol

I just made hair darker xD
    Nothing really =P

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by DHPD Shar View Post
    xD lol

I just made hair darker xD
    Nothing really =P
    Oh @____@

Lal...i mean Lol...XD

Well i like your drawing no doubt in that but XD
    You have your own style , i think thats what i like it.
    Thanks for everything!!!
    ^___^

Dream With Me Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-13-2009 04:09 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: Dream ♥

Lol the ninja is smexy

Anbu the Assassin chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-01-2009 12:34 PM
    Threads

I like the first one best.. XD

Once could be a fluke and twice a coincidence, but thrice proves it's a real ability.

Senior Member tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2009 06:18 AM
    Threads

Wow, these are nice - how long do they take you?
    On that day, all female personelle under my command will be required to wear... Tiny Miniskirts!!!

Ice Tea ninja wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-24-2010 05:00 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 1234 5678 91011

Dont hide hands behind bodys even if you can draw them, just saying
    VERY good drawingS!
    Just Your Friendly Neighborhood Wowzabunny

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thank you guys .
    it means alot to me ^^
    @chuunin7: Finally someone likes the first one =D
    @tsujigiri15: Lol it usually takes me 10/15 min to draw only the head and my stupid friend always mess up my drawings >.< I really hate him >.>
    @wowzabunny: i'll remember that =P

Senior Member kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-09-2011 03:26 AM
    Threads

very good drawings especially the the third one

Senior Member THE ICE ANGEL has a reputation beyond repute THE ICE ANGEL has a reputation beyond repute THE ICE ANGEL has a reputation beyond repute THE ICE ANGEL has a reputation beyond repute THE ICE ANGEL has a reputation beyond repute THE ICE ANGEL has a reputation beyond repute THE ICE ANGEL has a reputation beyond repute THE ICE ANGEL has a reputation beyond repute THE ICE ANGEL has a reputation beyond repute THE ICE ANGEL has a reputation beyond repute THE ICE ANGEL has a reputation beyond repute THE ICE ANGEL's Avatar
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-03-2009 09:36 AM
    Threads

nice drawings post more k?

Closed Thread

Thread Information