AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: perfect world

Senior Member Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2011 05:06 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: dragofgravity

Default perfect world

Ok I'm currently in the act of downloading this game Perfect world. it looks really really good. it somewhat remains me of wow but a little bit more user interactive. hopefully i wont be disappointed but i wanna know if anyone has played this MMO? And what can they tell me about it?

Senior Member wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic has a reputation beyond repute wizz-o-matic's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts PPG Bubbles Aria Neko
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-22-2014 04:34 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

XFIRE ID: wizzadoo

it soon gets boring and repetitive.

Senior Member Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2017 04:54 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Cookie-cutter asian MMO. Avoid it.

The lonely wolf Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-09-2020 02:43 PM
    Threads

I played it slow lvling also it's boring. If you want a game like wow you better play wow. And if you want a other fun game. Warhammer online or something like that seems really nice. But it's all p2p. You could try a lineage 2 *cough*private*cough* server. Aah well good luck man

Panpukin, panpukin. Alycursed has a reputation beyond repute Alycursed has a reputation beyond repute Alycursed has a reputation beyond repute Alycursed has a reputation beyond repute Alycursed has a reputation beyond repute Alycursed has a reputation beyond repute Alycursed has a reputation beyond repute Alycursed has a reputation beyond repute Alycursed has a reputation beyond repute Alycursed has a reputation beyond repute Alycursed has a reputation beyond repute Alycursed's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-02-2010 03:34 PM
    Threads

It actually looks pretty good, but from what these people have said, I'm having second thoughts on downloading it. xP

I tried "Imagine" forgot the rest of the name. Kinda good..
    No, not really.
    I guess it never occurred to you
    that you might actually have to bleed.

Junior Member ╬Big Boss╬ is on a distinguished road ╬Big Boss╬'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-01-2009 10:29 AM
    Threads

I've played this game before. I didn't explore a lot of the game, because of a lot of reasons. I suppose I'll review it here.

Graphics: 9/10
    It's no question, this game is quite visually appealing. It was pretty fun keeping my eyes on the horizon and seeing the landscape unfold as I quest further into the land. The towns and cities are also quite amusing. They are pretty large and they offer a multiple amout of NPCs to talk to and interact with. The game also prides itself with it's character customization feature, you will be able to edit your characters eyes, nose, mouth, jaw, smile, age, hair, body size, all that good stuff.

Music: 3/9
    Although at first, the music is beatifully orchestrated. It fits the land well, but.. It gets repetitive, quickly. There are only a few songs that I can think of anyway. So you're looking at listening to the same songs over and over again.

Character Development: 5/10
    I am up in there air on this one, this part could be either good or bad, it's all about what you want from the game. It was pretty long and time consuming to level your character. When you did gain a level, you are given five stat points, which you can spend on your stats, depending on what you're trying to make. Gear was another issue for me. I like to look at my character from time to time and critique his appearance. It is hard to do that when my character always looks more or less the same. All the gear is very similar to the gear that came before it, and they don't look to tasteful, they're quite bland.

Player v. Player: 1/10
    I'm giving this a 0 because I never got a chance to do PVP. All I got to do was duel against a few other players. There is very little ganking or world PVP going on, because you need to be level 30 in order to attack other players unprovoked, and there aren't a whole lot of level 30's around. The arena is also pretty shocking, I can't really review it since I needed to be level 80 to be allowed in. I leveled to 32 and gave up on this game since I look for PVP in an MMO.

Another thing to consider,
    Like most MMOs found on the internet, this game is free to play, it is not free to enjoy. You need to pay money for "credits" that can be exchanged for in-game items such as certain mounts, certain equipment, and things of that nature. Another thing that they offer there are "telecoustics", which allows you to talk in World Chat, that all players see. That's right, you cannot simply talk to a vast amount of players in the immediate area without paying real currency.
    All in all, you're probably going to have a little bit of fun exploring the basics of the game, but by the time the fun runs out, which will be soon, you'll be either forced to quit the game, or continue playing, but paying for you're in-game items, and when you're paying to play an MMO game, you might as well buy a game from the store that is much better and offers more, such as World of Warcraft or Warhammer.
    Everything has its beginning. But doesn't start at "one." It starts long before that, in chaos. The world is born... From zero.

Senior Member Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by ╬Big Boss╬ View Post
    I've played this game before. I didn't explore a lot of the game, because of a lot of reasons. I suppose I'll review it here.

Graphics: 9/10
    It's no question, this game is quite visually appealing. It was pretty fun keeping my eyes on the horizon and seeing the landscape unfold as I quest further into the land. The towns and cities are also quite amusing. They are pretty large and they offer a multiple amout of NPCs to talk to and interact with. The game also prides itself with it's character customization feature, you will be able to edit your characters eyes, nose, mouth, jaw, smile, age, hair, body size, all that good stuff.

Music: 3/9
    Although at first, the music is beatifully orchestrated. It fits the land well, but.. It gets repetitive, quickly. There are only a few songs that I can think of anyway. So you're looking at listening to the same songs over and over again.

Character Development: 5/10
    I am up in there air on this one, this part could be either good or bad, it's all about what you want from the game. It was pretty long and time consuming to level your character. When you did gain a level, you are given five stat points, which you can spend on your stats, depending on what you're trying to make. Gear was another issue for me. I like to look at my character from time to time and critique his appearance. It is hard to do that when my character always looks more or less the same. All the gear is very similar to the gear that came before it, and they don't look to tasteful, they're quite bland.

Player v. Player: 1/10
    I'm giving this a 0 because I never got a chance to do PVP. All I got to do was duel against a few other players. There is very little ganking or world PVP going on, because you need to be level 30 in order to attack other players unprovoked, and there aren't a whole lot of level 30's around. The arena is also pretty shocking, I can't really review it since I needed to be level 80 to be allowed in. I leveled to 32 and gave up on this game since I look for PVP in an MMO.

Another thing to consider,
    Like most MMOs found on the internet, this game is free to play, it is not free to enjoy. You need to pay money for "credits" that can be exchanged for in-game items such as certain mounts, certain equipment, and things of that nature. Another thing that they offer there are "telecoustics", which allows you to talk in World Chat, that all players see. That's right, you cannot simply talk to a vast amount of players in the immediate area without paying real currency.
    All in all, you're probably going to have a little bit of fun exploring the basics of the game, but by the time the fun runs out, which will be soon, you'll be either forced to quit the game, or continue playing, but paying for you're in-game items, and when you're paying to play an MMO game, you might as well buy a game from the store that is much better and offers more, such as World of Warcraft or Warhammer.
    LOL i already downloaded it and played it for about 2 hours and kinda got bored so yea thanks for the input guys... i wont be making a bad choice like that again lol

Dream With Me Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-13-2009 04:09 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: Dream ♥

It's just pointless and boring.

Senior Member LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Gifts Manekineko Kill Bill Katana 133 - Eevee
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2014 09:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

It's not really what I expected really ^^' I even played a private server to PvP and it was not really good either lol. Didn't take me long to find something else to play.
    Careful, I don't take you lightly.
    Sig set made by Daken

Gil
    Relaxed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Exclamation

so I've heard... yea my friend has given up on it also and started back on Eve (I dont know why he just did). now my question is this: What do you think of Eve online?

To me from what i seen it look ok but not something to I would get into. I don't wanna tell people who haven't seen it/or played to turn away from it. So don't listen to me on a game I don't know much about.

But Anyway thanks in advance and thanks again for your feedback guys

Member RumSwiller has a reputation beyond repute RumSwiller has a reputation beyond repute RumSwiller has a reputation beyond repute RumSwiller has a reputation beyond repute RumSwiller has a reputation beyond repute RumSwiller has a reputation beyond repute RumSwiller has a reputation beyond repute RumSwiller has a reputation beyond repute RumSwiller has a reputation beyond repute RumSwiller has a reputation beyond repute RumSwiller has a reputation beyond repute RumSwiller's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-12-2009 12:36 AM
    Threads

The only real cool thing about the game was that you could customize your character to a pinpoint. Flying was a pretty cool aspect, I just didn't like how, I could jump 50 feet in the air. I thought to myself. "lawl gravity?"
    The wsad movement felt weird. (Im used to wsad) It's just their game mechanics felt really off, I just didn't like the feel of the game at all.. I played it for like.. 3 days maybe..

I've never played Eve, so I can't really say anything about that one.

Junior Member MidnightMayonaka has much to be proud of MidnightMayonaka has much to be proud of MidnightMayonaka has much to be proud of MidnightMayonaka has much to be proud of MidnightMayonaka has much to be proud of MidnightMayonaka has much to be proud of MidnightMayonaka has much to be proud of MidnightMayonaka has much to be proud of MidnightMayonaka has much to be proud of MidnightMayonaka has much to be proud of MidnightMayonaka's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-30-2009 05:55 PM
    Threads

I play perfect world only casue my bf dose. its a cute game for couples i guess mostly if u think about it
    beauty bites too

Junior Member IdleSniper is a jewel in the rough IdleSniper is a jewel in the rough IdleSniper is a jewel in the rough IdleSniper is a jewel in the rough IdleSniper's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-02-2009 08:14 PM
    Threads

I think this is way too similar to Lineage 2. I didn't like it. Cute characters, but too repetitive.

Closed Thread

Thread Information