AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Who Is Pain

Member LeeTheG has a reputation beyond repute LeeTheG has a reputation beyond repute LeeTheG has a reputation beyond repute LeeTheG has a reputation beyond repute LeeTheG has a reputation beyond repute LeeTheG has a reputation beyond repute LeeTheG has a reputation beyond repute LeeTheG has a reputation beyond repute LeeTheG has a reputation beyond repute LeeTheG has a reputation beyond repute LeeTheG has a reputation beyond repute LeeTheG's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-09-2009 09:17 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Who Is Pain

I'm just woundering who you think Pain is? I personally think it is Konan because when Jiriaya died he acted all suprised and he said he then knew who Pain was. He thought it was Negato the whole time so why was he suprised at the end. I think he figured that it was Konan. Plus Konan peaced out right before the Naruto fight. I don't know though what are your thoughts?

Senior Member Saikoro has a reputation beyond repute Saikoro has a reputation beyond repute Saikoro has a reputation beyond repute Saikoro has a reputation beyond repute Saikoro has a reputation beyond repute Saikoro has a reputation beyond repute Saikoro has a reputation beyond repute Saikoro has a reputation beyond repute Saikoro has a reputation beyond repute Saikoro has a reputation beyond repute Saikoro has a reputation beyond repute Saikoro's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2009 05:56 PM
    San Diego, CA, USA, EARTH. WE ARE ALL NEiGHBORS.
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: psh **** the wii.

It's Sasuke! PLOT TWIST!

open up your mind
    and let some
    thought inside

Member LeeTheG has a reputation beyond repute LeeTheG has a reputation beyond repute LeeTheG has a reputation beyond repute LeeTheG has a reputation beyond repute LeeTheG has a reputation beyond repute LeeTheG has a reputation beyond repute LeeTheG has a reputation beyond repute LeeTheG has a reputation beyond repute LeeTheG has a reputation beyond repute LeeTheG has a reputation beyond repute LeeTheG has a reputation beyond repute LeeTheG's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I would have to watch that episode really high for that to make sense but hey it would suprise everyone. The only thing that would be worse if it was Iruka which if that happends I called it remember.

Senior Member AnimeGirlX95 is a splendid one to behold AnimeGirlX95 is a splendid one to behold AnimeGirlX95 is a splendid one to behold AnimeGirlX95 is a splendid one to behold AnimeGirlX95 is a splendid one to behold AnimeGirlX95 is a splendid one to behold AnimeGirlX95 is a splendid one to behold AnimeGirlX95's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-07-2009 12:07 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by LeeTheG View Post
    I'm just woundering who you think Pain is? I personally think it is Konan because when Jiriaya died he acted all suprised and he said he then knew who Pain was. He thought it was Negato the whole time so why was he suprised at the end. I think he figured that it was Konan. Plus Konan peaced out right before the Naruto fight. I don't know though what are your thoughts?

Ok so I don't think you are cought up to the latest chapters. So most of my answer is going to be a spoiler. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!! (FYI Just Click the images to make them bigger!)

Pein can't possably be Konan. Pein is his own person. If you or anyone reading this has read up to the latest chapters then you know who he really is. I have several images that MIGHT help clear things up.
    First one:

This is pein's TRUE form. This is Nagato, the original user of the Rinnengan.
    Second one:

This is Pein's Rinnengan. The Rinnengan is considered the greatest of the three most powerful doujutsus. This Kekkei Genkai is said to have belonged originally to the Rikudou Sennin (Sage of the Six Paths), founder of the shinobi world and the creator of modern ninjutsu. A Rinnengan user can easily be recognised because his eyes will have several concentric circles surrounding the pupil. The Rinnengan can be translated to (Metempsychosis Eye) or (Transmigration eye).
    Third and Fourth ones:

These are the six paths of Pein. These are the bodys of dead people that Nagato can controll (That's why they have alot of percings! The percings are chakra recevers!). Pein's first body (Yahiko), mainly used water element jutsu such as chakra sensing rain fall. Pein's second body (Fuuma clan), mainly used animal summoning techniques in attacks. Pein's third body that were summoned later, this thin body used taijutsu in attack and defence. Pein's fourth body which was summoned the same time as the third body, this fat body used ability to absorb any chakra attack. Pein's fifth body, primary use long range attacks. And Pein's sixth body... Well I really don't remember what that one does.
    Fifth one:

This is Pein's latest body, The Animal Path, Pain's newest body is the replacement of the body lost in the fight against Jiraiya. This body has a very young appearance and, unlike all the other bodies, was originally female, with its hair tied together in a sort of onion like bun at the top of the head and spikes of hair protruding out of it. It has one stud above the nose, studs on either side of the neck, a row of studs vertically down each cheek, a stud below each stud on the neck and two studs on each forearm. When Inoichi is searching through the mind of a man from Amegakure he saw that a man and a friend bring this body, dead and without its piercings, to the tower where Pain resides.
    This body can be seen as a reincarnation of (or replacement for) Pain's second body, as both bodies were used primarily for "Multiple Summonings". It is seen calling forth a giant centipede, the multi headed splitting abilitied giant dog, a rhino and the other Pain's.

Sorry for any misspellings! I can't spell for my life!

Simple Truth CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-04-2010 02:07 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AnimeGirlX95 View Post
    Ok so I don't think you are cought up to the latest chapters. So most of my answer is going to be a spoiler. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!! (FYI Just Click the images to make them bigger!)
    [spoiler] Pein can't possably be Konan. Pein is his own person. If you or anyone reading this has read up to the latest chapters then you know who he really is. I have several images that MIGHT help clear things up.
    !
    That sums it up really well. Nice explanation. Well, on my part, konan can't be Pain simply because do you really think she had been talking to herself all this time when she was present alongside the body of Yahiko? Do you really think she needed an explanation from herself everytime if she were Pain herself? That's all I have to say.
    "To do is to be" - Descartes, "To be is to do" - Voltaire, "Do be do be do" - Sinatra.

NOTHING OUT OF THE ORDINARY

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yep it look like my prediction was wrong I thought him being Negato was to obvious but he was.

Closed Thread

Thread Information