AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Games Fanfiction: Academy of Heroes (Chapters 16-30)

Hybrid View

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Default Games Fanfiction: Academy of Heroes (Chapters 16-30)

CHAPTER 16

TAKASHI, GRIFFEN, AND HECTOR M.I.A

ATTEMPTING TO LOCATE GRIFFIN...

When Griffin woke up, he realized that he was on the ground. Not the brightest place to be at this time. He got back up on his feet and dusted himself off. He then began to look around. He saw what it appeared to be strange symbols on the wall, a ruin perhaps. This wasn't a good time to be here, he needed an exit quick. He began touching the walls for a switch or something that can get him out of this room.

Griffin then suddenly heard sounds from inside the room. He looked around the room and noticed a guy sitting near the wall on the far side of the room. He went to the man and looked at him in the face. The man looked like he was freaked out. Griffin waved his hand in front of the man. No response. The man must've been so freaked out, he couldn't speak.

Griffin wanted to speak to him but he began to hear voices outside of the room. The source came from behind him. He then saw a part of the wall behind him open. It looked like a good exit. He wanted to bring the man with him but he didn't budge a single bit. He moved to the wall and pushed his back toward the wall and began to hold his breath. He saw a set of people come into the room. They moved to the man that was sitting on the other side of the room. As they did he got a good look at them. These men were different. Different looking from the man he saw. They were obviously not human. These men also have weapons, strange looking weapons. No point of helping him now. This was his chance to sneak out. He didn't want to find out what they were up to. He began to shim along the wall to the door. When his hand reached the door, he did a quick 180 degree turn and out the door.

Griffin then stopped and got a glimpse of the top of what he was standing on was a pyramid. He knew he wasn't in his original world anymore. He was somewhere else but where? He looked behind him and moved away from the door and moved toward the side of the stairs. He looked around and turned around, jumped off, and grabbed the edge of the side. As the men passed with the freaked out man, he looked to his left and saw a field the men were approaching. They stopped suddenly and began to speak upon one another.

"There is no second human!"
    "That's not possible. Our master said there was a second one. He has to be here!"

There was a voice from the group.

"Do you have the second one?"

The group said all together.

"No! He's not even there!"

Griffin dropped from the ledge and into a set of bushes as the group of weird men said 'no'.

"Damn it! You better find that human or our master will have our heads on a pole!"
    "We will. We just need more tech to find him."

Griffin moved out of the bushes and continued to shimmy along the wall. As the slope of the stairs began to shrink, he ducked his head and stopped as the men passed him again. He peeked out and found someone on the ground, face-down. This person was a girl with brown hair and regular clothing like the ones he saw in Japan though. She probably a civilian or something else. The group began to speak again.

"Did you find him?"
    "No. There was only one guy in there."
    "Well use your noses then!"
    "Okay, okay, we thought it will be easy."

Some from the group said:

"What about this one?"

The individual began to hiss.

"I'll finish her off...I'll help you find him once I'm done with this one."
    "You got it."

Griffen heard what they said, as the group made there way back up to the temple, he pulled out his MP5 and began to move quietly. It's probaly not possible for him to sneak out without a fight. He would like to help the girl but she's probaly dead already. He began to move as he saw the individual put his sights at the girl.

"What should I do with you? Should I just kill you now or give you some pleasure of my own?"

Griffin ignored this and continued his stealth movements. The man with an evil smile grabbed the girl by her neck and lifted her up like a doll and then threw her down so she was faced up. He took off his helmet, placed it on the ground, and then began to reach for her skirt. The girl began to squirm and and yell in panic. The man touched the top of the skirt and began pulling them off, slowly. With this in mind, Griffin was half-way out of sight.

Griffin then saw the man then suddenly paused. He began sniffing. But what was he smelling for? He continued to move toward the far bushes. Something was about to go terribly wrong. The man suddenly turned toward Griffin's direction. The man barked.

"Hey!"

The man brought out a sword and began charging Griffin.

Griffin said under his breath:

"Damn. I've been spotted. I knew something like this was going to happen."

Griffin clicked off his safety on his weapon and began firing off shots toward the man's head. As the bullets hit the charging attacker, he was thrown back and hit the ground. Griffin moved over to the attacker and stood before the downed man.

"You're-that-second-human! We're looking for you!"
    "What do you want from me?"
    "Our master...needs your body...to power himself up...to destroy our enemies."
    "Tell him that it won't be easy. Better yet, I'll tell him myself."

Griffin squeezed the trigger and bullets flew into the man's body. The enemy now lied still as he began to rot before Griffin. Griffin now made his way toward the girl who was pulling her skirt back up. He knelt down and offered his hand to her.

"You alright?"

The girl nodded. She grabbed a bag that was next to her which appeared to be a set of puffins and held it tight toward her chest.

"They're looking for you. You need to run."
    "You need to run too. Do you know where you need to go?"
    "Yes, but you can't follow me. They'll follow you to my-"
    "I know. I'll go somewhere else. You just need to run back to where you came from."

She nodded. Griffin stood up again and look into the forest beyond. A good place to run to...hopefully. He and the girl began to walk away from the temple. It wasn't the time to be there anymore. They also increased their pace and continued down the road. They eventually came to a fork in a road. Griffin stopped and turned to the girl.

"Where do you live from here?"
    "I live down this road."

The girl pointed to the road on Griffin's right. He turned in that direction, examined the road, and then nodded.

"Okay, I'll go right then, hopefully it leads me to like a cliff or something."
    "But they'll eventually capture you-"
    "I have plans for them. You just go and I'll lure them away."

The girl nodded and began running down the path she told Griffin about"
    Yes, but you can't follow me. They'll follow you to my-"

"I know. I'll go somewhere else. You just need to run back to where you came from."

She nodded. Griffin stood up again and look into the forest beyond. A good place to run to...hopefully. He and the girl began to walk away from the temple. It wasn't the time to be there anymore. They also increased their pace and continued down the road. They eventually came to a fork in a road. Griffin stopped and turned to the girl.

"Where do you live from here?"
    "I live down this road."

The girl pointed to the road on Griffin's right. He turned in that direction, examined the road, and then nodded.

"Okay, I'll go right then, hopefully it leads me to like a cliff or something."
    "But they'll eventually capture you-"
    "I have plans for them. You just go and I'll lure them away."

The girl nodded and began running down the path she told Griffin about.

"Good. Now..."

Griffin took the other road. Hopefully it leads him somewhere away from the temple. He felt sweat come down from his head as he continued to run. He saw another fork in a road.

"Another one...great...now where?"

Griffin heard water from the left road, a sign of the ocean or something. That's good. Griffin then heard noise coming from the right road. It looks like they're on to him. He moved over the left road and continued on.

Fatigue began building up in Griffin's legs. He ran down the road and just kept going. He suddenly saw the road disappear, the end of the road. He suddenly ran toward the edge of the cliff he hoped for. He looked down and got a glimpse of the rocks below. Griffin is where he wants to be.

Griffin then heard noises behind him. A set of soldiers that looked like the guy he took out earlier. Just as he thought.

"So you guys looking for me huh?"

An officer stepped forward.

"You're required to disarm and follow us. Your presence is needed for our master."
    "Master?! Psh, I rather die than figure out what you're up to."
    "Trust us. You'll like what we do around here. If you come with us now, you'll be pleased with our master."
    "Is that so? Hmm...I have already made my choice."

Griffin-with a dark smile-stepped off the cliff and began to dive into the ocean. He changed his diving position from legs first to head first and he hit the water with a splash. Griffin went about 8 feet before he resurfaced. When he did, he looked up and saw the soldiers looking down at him. Then they walked away. Griffin began to swim away from the cliff. This was going to take awhile but it will be worth it.

Suddenly, Griffin heard noise from the sky. A flock of birds came charging at him. This was very unusual but when they got up close they were bigger then the regular ones. One of them manage to get a grip onto Griffin's body and began to lift him out of the water. He felt a very tight grip as he looked up to the rider. It was a female, the rider began to speak to him.

"You must that human that is resisting those Dark Nanomals."
    "Dark Nanomals? What the hell you talking about"

More screeches came from behind the rider.

"Damn, hang on!"

The rider somehow made the bird speed up and fly into a nearby city. As the bird made its way to the city, arrows came from behind and it and filled the air with thousands of arrows. When the bird made its way into the center of the city, one of the arrows hit its legs and released Griffin in the air. Griffin began to fall at a high speed as he tired to look for something to hold onto. He then hit the ground very hard created a hole into the area he slammed into as he went into unconscience.
    Last edited by Light Buster; 04-27-2009 at 01:44 PM.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

CHAPTER 17
    STATUS OF GRIFFEN UNKNOWN...

As the dust cleared, a crowd of people began to look in a pit that was created where Griffen hit the ground. They were talking to each other, giving out some rumors about him. People were in panic in what to do. A group of people which consisted of all females went through the crowd and slid into the deep pit. They approached Griffen's body and began to examine his body. They looked like normal humans but with a strange appearance with animal ears and tails. Everyone was like this. What world was Griffen in?

(Group)"Is this the second human?"
    (Group)"It is. How did he get here?"

The rider with her gigantic bird flew down to the group.

(Rider) "He was resisting the Dark Nanomals."
    (Group) "Resisting?"
    (Group) "But humans don't usually resist to them."
    (Rider) "Unfortunately, this one did."
    (Group) "We might be able to defeat the Dark Nanomals once and for all with him."
    (Group) "Okay, get some help. If he's dead, do whatever you can to revive him."
    (Group) "Yes."

The group leader picked up Griffen's body and put him on her shoulder. They began to climb out of the pit and began to make there way a ridge that contained two buildings. One of them looked like a science building but only has one floor while the other was a house that belonged to someone with only one floor as well. Someone from the group began to speak.

"We can't trust him. What happens if he turns agaisnt us?"

Another spoke to her.

"Don't worry. We have a device that can make sure that he doesn't go crazy about us."

They were silent again. They continued up to the science building and entered the building. A female was standing behind the desk. Nearly this whole world was filled with females. What's with this strange world. When she saw Giffen's body, she stood up and widen her eyes.

"Is he one of them?"
    (Group Leader) "No, he was resisting the Dark Nanomals. We might be able to beat them with this guy."
    "I understand. Bring him to the emergency room so we can commence experiments."

The group along with the entrant entered a room. As they entered, entrant pressed a button on a nearby wall. The doors slid into its closed position and the room began to shake softly. Another from the group began to speak.

(Group Member) "Were actually going to use those materials on him?"
    (Group Leader) "Yes, it's our only chance to beat the Dark Nanomals or they'll take over this dimension and the human dimension as well."
    (Group Member 2) "But all of our experiments have failed to work."
    (Group Member 3) "Our chance of success are small but I have a feeling that this will work this time."
    (Group Leader) "We're going to try."

The room stopped shaking and the doors slid opened. The entrant began to speak.

"I'll clear the doctors and surgens that we're going to try again. Just make sure he doesn't know."
    (Group Leader) "Don't worry. He's dead at this moment. This experiment is going to revive him."
    "Yes."

The entrant went ahead of the group as the group continued to move at the same pace while examining Griffen's body at the same time.

(Group Member 4) "What's his name?"

One of the continued examining Griffen.

(Member 3) "Griffen."
    (Group) "Griffen?"

The group arrived at a door. The door opened when the group moved close to it. The group entered the room. This room had a table long and wide enough to place a person on it. A set of doctors were waiting at the table eagrly waiting for the group to place Griffen on the table. The group took Griffen to the table and placed him on the table. They nodded to the doctors and walked out of the room. The doctors looked down to Griffen and said:

"Prepare for experiment."
    Last edited by Light Buster; 03-09-2009 at 10:23 AM.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

CHAPTER 18

ATTEMPTING TO LOCATE HECTOR...

Hector opened his eyes. He only saw blurry images around him. He managed to pull his upper body up but he couldn't get his whole entire body up. He felt paralyzed for some reason. He body began to touch the ground again. What happened to him? Where was he? Was this the effect of the worm hole he was pulled into? What is happening to him now? He couldn't move nor he could do anything at this moment. His vision began to fade and he slumped unconscious.

ACADEMY OF HEROES
    TOKYO, JAPAN
    CENTRAL COMMAND ROOM
    2400 HOURS

Jason and Louis began fiddling with the main computer in attempt to find their friends. They just made friends and now they were separated this fast. Louis pressed buttons on the computer's keyboard. The computer returned the message 'Cannot locate'. He then turned his attention to Jason.

"Did you find them yet?"
    "No...magic must've transported them to another dimension perhaps."
    "At a time like this...why does it have to happen now..."
    "Don't worry, they'll find their way out of this mess."
    "Maybe, just maybe...

Louis returned his attention to the computer and continued their search although they kept getting the same results.

A sound was heard from behind them. Jason and Louis turned to see who it was. A group of people was standing at the door behind them. They were Saber, Shiro, Shana, Yuji, and Alastor. They walked over to them as they were examining the computer.

"I see you're still searching for them?"
    "Yeah..."
    "You should get some sleep?"
    "He's right. You can search for them later."
    "You can't find them at this time."
    "You have a point."

Jason hit a button on the keyboard and the search brought the same results.

"Louis, we should get some rest."

Louis nodded his head with disbelief. Jason took one look at the screen and them a key to turn off the monitors. They were escorted out of the main room with the rest of the group.
    Last edited by Light Buster; 04-27-2009 at 01:45 PM.

Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

CHAPTER 19

One day ago...

ONI ISLAND
    1600 HOURS
    06/22/08
    HIRO TAKASHI

I followed Sakura Takashi out of the grand bed room and out of the palace. It looked like she wanted to help me finish my tour of Oni Island. I followed her with not much to talk about in new clothes she gave me. We walked out of the palace and noticed that everyone was back to their normal business. First, I wanted to ask about the government in this world since I really don't like being around communist. Then...actually, I honestly really don't know what to do next.

"So what kind of government do we use around here?"
    "We studied the human world for quiet some time when it was created. After much studying, we loved how democracy works so we chose it."

That's good. At least my sister isn't communist at all. I smiled and then began asking more questions.

"So where we heading next?"
    "We're going to the Forest Palace next so we can introduce you to everyone."
    "How we're going to get there?"
    "We color-coded the elevators to every palace on the island so we don't get lost."

We stepped in the green elevator with Sakura first and myself last. The door behind me shut itself closed once I was in. The floor began to move again, this time downward. I looked at the elevator's patterns on the elevator platform and the walls as we made our way down. The thick lines made this elevators look like they were ancient. Probably hundreds or perhaps thousands of years old. I suddenly felt my sister grab my body and wrap her arms and push her body tightly toward mine as she looked at the same pattern as I was.

"So you like the pattern we created?"
    "Yeah, I do."
    "Legends tell that we have the same patterns in our bodies."
    "Really?"
    "Yeah...Giggle."

The elevator came to a slow halt as we reached the Forest Palace. The doors began to open in front of us as Sakura weaken her grip around me. She was now at my side as the doors continue to open. As the door finished opening a women was standing before us. Was is someone I recognized? Who was she?

(Yatami) "Hiro, I never thought of seeing you again..."
    "Do I recognize you?"
    "I am Yatami, queen of the Forest Palace."

She had bright green hair along with bright blue eyes and light skin. An old man with the same features just darker hair and eyes came by her side.

(Yatamo) "And I am Yatamo, king of the Forest Palace.
    "You guys must know a lot about me."
    "Of coarse they do. You are very special to everyone."
    "I see you met your sister Hiro. You have been blessed with the best things that a person can have here."

Blessed huh? I'm guess you can say I'm very lucky. But blessed is a better term. I also noticed that Yatami and Yatamo examining the M4 I still have with me.

"I also see that you still have your weapon from the human world. It is very interesting."
    "Yeah, but I don't think it's safe for you to touch it."
    "Don't worry we know what it does. The weapon has a safety to prevent its use."

So they know about the weapons in the human world too? They must've been studying the human world since I've been their throughout my whole childhood. They are really this intelligent? Am I really this intelligent? I can't believe it. I am really blessed with this, people.

"Shall we get going?"
    "Yeah."

And of course I followed her, out of the palace and when I got there I saw that the kingdom didn't get as much light as the Water or Light Kingdoms combined and some of their buildings weren't as modern as the other kingdoms so far. I began to assume that their technology wasn't as modernized as the Water or Light Kingdoms.

"Well, this is the Forest Kingdom. Isn't much to look at but they got the most resources for our island."
    "So basically the Forest Kingdom is more of an agricutural kingdom rather than an urban kingdom?"
    "That's right! How did you know?"
    "I guess one look can tell you many things about a place."

There were many different types of fruit and many different types of wood I saw just from the top of the stairs. This kingdom was filled with many medicines, foods, everything that creates resources. I examined the kingdom for a bit and noticed a crowd looking at a man running toward us. I couldn't get his appearence due to his hood. He pulled out a sword from his case behind his back which took on the apparence of a casual middle ages sword. He then leaped in the air and attempted to attack not Sakura but me. I quickly dodged the attack by jumping back as he came down slamming his sword to the ground. As he executed his attack his hood came off. His green hair I saw made me assume that it was Louis attacking me. But something told me it wasn't him, but how could I reconized him? He stood up and pointed the tip of his sword to me.

(Unknown Man) "Do worry milady! I will slay this outsider and have your love to me!"

'Outsider'? Why does everyone keep calling me 'outsider'? I guess that everyone hasn't reconized me yet. I saw Sakura go up to this man and slap him right across the face. That what he gets for attacking me without warning.

"What do you think you're doing Kira?! This is my brother Hiro Takashi! He's returned from the human world!"

I saw Kira look at me again. I waved to him as a greeting. He took a step foward away from Sakura and toward me as if he wanted to duel me or something.

(Kira) "No milady. I will show you that this is an outsider and not your brother. Your brother is dead and I know it!"

I don't think he gets it so I had to show him that I'm Sakura brother and not some outsider. As he charged me and attempted to slash me, I ducked under the attack and brought up my left foot to his chest. He grunted as he was hit upward and came back down. His weapon didn't loosen from his hand so I had to disarm him. He got back up and charged me again. I dodged to the left as he attempted to stab me and grabbed his right hand, then I took his left hand and restrained it to prevent him from using it. I brought my right foot to his chest and kicked him again. I also could hear my foot crush his armor as I kicked it. Am I really this strong? He went flying off the palace grounds and down to the bottom of the stairs hitting the stairs on his way down. I walked to the edge of the stairs and looked down toward the crowd that gathered around Kira. It didn't look like he wasn't going to get up for a while so I turned my attention to Sakura.

"Are you alright?"
    "Yeah. That was great!"

Sakura moved close to me and began leaning her body toward me. She looked at me straight into my eyes. Both of our eyes were burning gold. A unique feature that we both have in common. Her head began to move closer to mine as if she wanted to...well, I really can't explain it. I suddenly felt something grip me from behind and lift me off the ground.

"Hiro!!!"

It was Kira again. And I thought I defeated him.

"I will not be defeated by an outsider like you!"

Kira turned and tossed me over the stairs like I kicked him over the stairs. I managed to align my feet to the ground and execute a landing roll as my feet made contact with the ground. I turned around and found that Kira was already above me ready to attempt another attack. I rolled forward as the crowd managed to clear out of the area. As his fists hit the ground, dust gathered and blow around his area. I covered my eyes with my arms as the dust came toward me. Man, this guy will never give up. He was charging me once more with his sword. I dodged the attack and then kicked his sword out of his hand. I began to hit his chest with some quick hits from my fists and then sweep his legs. I looked up and his sword began to fall to the ground. I took the sword and before I knew it, I was standing on top of him with his own weapon toward his neck.

"You never learn do you?"
    "I...can't believe it...I lost to an outsider?"
    "For the last time I'm not an outsider. I'm Hiro Takashi, brother of Sakura Takashi."
    "So...Hiro...are you going to finish me off?"
    "I would love to..."

I took a step back and turned the sword with the grip pointing toward him.

"But I won't. You're one of the people of this kingdom and it would very inhumane to kill you right in front of these people."

Kira looked at me with a strange glare. He got up and took the sword from my hands and continued to stare at me with that glare of his.

"And so it looks like I have a new rival. I will eventually defeat you and claim my love!"

Love? Romance? This guy never gets over it does he? He ran off away from me and into the sunset, disappearing quickly. I noticed that Sakura was by my side again after seeing him run off.

"That's Kira. He's always trying to win my love for him but never does."
    "Did he try anything dangerous yet just to do that?"
    "No. Not yet. But I will know."

I look out into the sunset where Kira ran off to. I don't think he still gets it but he'll get it eventually.

************************************************** *************************

Present day...

ONI ISLAND
    0800 HOURS
    06/23/08
    HIRO TAKASHI

I began to open my eyes as I noticed the bright light that was shining on me. I was on the grand bed in my room. I also took notice of Sakura, who was sleeping right next to me with her whole entire body was covered with cherry blossoms. Sakura looked cute when she's sleeping. That is somthing I had to admit about my sister. She began to open her. As she did her upper body was uncovered and it revealed her chest. Her body had the exact same build as my body did. She smiled at me as smiled back to her.

"Good morning, Hiro."
    "Good morning to you too, Sakura."
    Last edited by Light Buster; 04-27-2009 at 12:45 PM.

Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

CHAPTER 20

UNKNOWN LOCATION
    0800 HOURS
    06/23/08
    Sergent Edward Griffin

A lot of people talk about death. So what is death? Well, death supposedly is part of life as someone said. Everyone says that death occurs prematurely in accidents and accidents can be avoided. Well, that's true I guess. I'm not sure if I'm dead or not. It's really hard to understand everything.

As my vision cleared, I saw lights shining over me. It looked like I was in a hospital of some sort. I didn't know what happened when before I was here but I would like to find out. I sat up and noticed that my clothing had been removed. The only thing that covered my body was this hospital blanket to cover patients during surgery. I also someone in the observation room. It was a women with sky blue eyes and hair. But this one looked different from the others. She had cat ears and a cat tail with the same color as her hair.

(Unknown Cat Women) "Good morning Griffin, I see you're in good condition."

How does she know my name? She probably got the information from a leak or something but I don't know though.

"Who are you? What happened? And where am I?"
    (Maria) "I'm Doctor Maria Himiya but you can call me Maria. You like to ask a lot of questions do you?"
    No, but I would like some of my questions answered please."
    "You're questions will be answered shortly, for now come out of the surgery room."

I looked around for my clothes and they weren't there. I couldn't leave without them.

"Umm...where's my clothes and my weapon?"
    "Your clothes are under check at the moment. We really can't have any bacteria or viruses infecting the population. Also, your weapon was destroyed when we retrieved you so there's nothing we can do about your weapon."

Great, I have to walk out of the surgery room without any clothes but this surgery blanket. This is just great. I feel like my human rights were just violated just now. At least the destruction of my weapon made since. I covered my whole body with that blanket, slid off the table, and placed my feet onto the ground. I looked up one more time to see Maria but she wasn't there. She probably already waiting for me somewhere. I began to make my way over to the door on the other side of the room. Once I got there the door slid open on its own. This hospital must be modernized. As the door opened I saw Maria waiting for me. Her tail was swinging back and forward like a normal cat would. I walked toward her with more questions to ask.

"Alright Maria, can you now answer my questions, please?"
    "I see you like getting straight to the point but I really can't answer those questions but you'll find out shortly."

I heard a small number of beeps on her clipboard. She examined it and looked back at me.

"Ah, they're finished check on your clothes."
    "So can I use them again?"
    "Unfortunately they found a number of bacteria on your clothing that can be dangerous to the population so they have to be destroyed."
    "So what AM I suppose to wear then?"
    "We'll provide you a new set of clothes you can wear. You'll find them in this room. They'll be dropped off via transport tube."

Maria pointed to the door to my right. At least they won't have to come into the room and give them to me personally.

"Good, now I would like to get changed."

I stepped into the changing room and closed the door, locking it when I closed it. There wasn't anything in the room when I came into the room. I found the clothes on the floor below the transport tube as Maria said. They looked like a set of karate style clothing and a pair of socks and shoes. Finally, I feel right, for once. I took off that surgery blanket and dressed up into the clothes that were in the pile. I brought the blanket along with me when I came out. I gave Maria that odd blanket and she took it.

"If I can't get answers from you, where can I get them?"
    "Now that's a question I can answer. Go to the first floor and my sister will give you the directions to your answers. Take the elevator at the other head of the hallway."
    "Thanks."

Finally, answers, I'm getting close to what's going on here. Once I find out, I can assess what I can do. I began to walk down the hallway and to the elevator. I pressed the button and the door opened. I went inside the elevator and pressed the button which lead me to the first floor. The doors closed in front of me and the elevator began to move up. I brushed my hair off as the elevator made its way to the first floor. I heard a ding as the elevator stopped on the first floor. The doors opened and I walked through. I saw a desk to the left and someone with the same familiar features like Maria but only she was dressed differently.

(Reception Girl) "So you're Edward Griffin? I heard from the others that you were expected to come out alive."
    "You know my name too? How many of you know my name and what's your name?"
    (Sarah) "Sarah Himiya. I see you met my twin sister, Maria. Almost everyone knows your name at this moment. Everyone predicted that you were coming and because of your scent, we all managed to get your name."

So much for not giving out my information. Everyone knows me by scent now. My life just keeps getting weirder and weirder by the minute.

"So where exactly am I?
    "You're in another dimension. A dimension of Nanomals. Where a hybrid of humans and animals collide."

Another dimension? That explains the cat ears and tails. The Nanomals are a strange mix of animals and humans with humans taking some of the traits of an animal like a cat for example. This is very weird.

"Which reminds me, you've been requested to meet with the Kaizen Eight."
    "The Kaizen Eight?"
    "You'll find out. Just walk up the hill to the top when you walk out of the hospital to the right and you'll see a house up ahead. That's where they live."
    "Anything else I need to know about them?"
    "That will be up to you."
    "I see. Thanks for the info."

I walked out of the hospital and looked toward the right as Sarah said. I looked up the hill. It looked like a very long walk I had to endure so I started toward the hill quickly. This hill I had to walk up didn't feel like a very long walk but a very short. Within five seconds I was at the top already. I feel more faster and more flexible for some reason and I really don't know what they did back in the surgery room last night that made me like this now.

I noticed a girl was standing in front of the house when I got to the top. She had red Japanese clothing on, brown hair and plumed eyes, and she had cat ears and a different kind of cat tail. She was looking for something as I continued to the house. I heard her voice as I got closer to the house.

(Taiya) "Ah! There you are. We were expecting you."
    "And you are...?"
    "Taiya Kaizen. I'm one of the Kaizen Eight. We know you have questions to ask. We need to introduce ourselves first so please, come in."

She looked like a nice girl. After all she did know my intensions are due to my scent. I walked into the house with Taiya and took my shoes off. I stepped onto the polished wood floor as I examined the hallway. Nothing special about this house so far. Tayia turned to me

"Our rooms are up ahead. We also have a dojo room on the left and a storage room to the right."

Tayia continued down the hall as I followed her. I make a quick glance at the dojo and storage room before I continued to the end. When we got there there were nine doors. Four on the left, the other four on the right, and one in the center. Tayia moved to the last door on the left, opened it, went through, and turned to me.

"I'll be in my room once your done meeting the first three on this side of the room."

Tayia closed the door. I decided to go into the first door since it's right next to me. I walked over to the door and knocked on it. I then waited for an answer.

(Voice) "Come in."

Without replying back, I opened the door then I looked around the room. This giant colorful and bright room didn't have much except when I looked right and saw a bed. That's the only thing in this room. I also noticed a girl with purple hair, black cat ears and tail, and gold eyes was on the bed. She was looking at me while stretching her right leg up and her left leg was at an angle at the same time. She was also pulling something on her leg which appear to be leg stockings but wasn't though. Her clothing looked exactly like one of those cat statues back in the human dimension.

(Sasha) "So you're the new guy that came crashing down last night?
    "Umm...Yeah...why?"

She suddenly jumped off her bed, ran toward me, and grabbed my body all in one motion. Then she threw me down on to her bed and she was suddenly on top of me with her knees around my body before I even got a chance to react. She began to push her body toward mine, grabbed both of my wrists, and looked at me directly in the eye with her nose touching mine.

"Hmm...such a cutie pie. My name is Sasha Kaizen. I believe you're Edward Griffin but you prefer to be called Griffin. And I believe you already met one of my sisters, Tayia."
    "Yeah...so...what's...your...preference...in...thi s...family...?"

I could barely speak due to her tremendous strength. She could've practically killed me in the damn process. At least I liked the part that she called me 'a cutie pie'.

"I excel in strength, I one of those people who need a lot of space to do things so that's why I have a big room to run around in since I like doing stuff like that. I'm also the strongest of the eight. We all excel in speed and much faster than a normal human and we each have a different strengths. I have super strength."
    "Ugh...that's good to hear."

Sasha got off of my body as I got off of her soft bed. Her bed was small enough just for herself. I began to move to the door, slowly. Before I opened it, she grabbed my left foot and took off my sock.

"So where you going, cutie pie?"
    "To finish my introductions, and why are you taking my socks off?"

As she reached my right foot and grabbed it, I managed to open the door. She took off my other sock as well.

"It's how we live in this house. I'll help you finish your tour around the house."

She then winked at me with her left eye and we both left the room. I made my way over to the second door. I then knocked on the second door and waited for an answer but no response. I knocked again and waited for another response, if there was any. I heard Sasha take a couple of steps back. I took a couple of steps back as well. I heard the door open, slowly. Once the the door fully opened, Sasha and I walked to the door as if we sensed something bad going to happen to both of us.

Suddenly, I felt something grip me and thrown into the room. I turned around on to my back and then I got a look at the attacker. She was wearing a kimono and she had sandy hair. She also got purple eyes and they didn't like she was happy about it. She pointed her sword to my face. She didn't look very happy.

(Unknown Cat Girl) "You, I won't forgive you..."
    Last edited by Light Buster; 06-18-2009 at 10:00 PM.

Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

CHAPTER 21

NANOMAL DIMENSION; THE KAIZEN EIGHT HOUSE
    1000 HOURS
    06/23/09
    Sergent Edward Griffin

(Unknown Cat Girl) "You, I won't forgive you..."
    "What?"

'Won't forgive me'? What the hell I did to hurt her? She struck me with her katana but I manage to dodge that attack, barely. I felt a scratch on my right cheek. I jumped to my feet as I dodged the attack.

"What you're talking about? What the hell did I do to hurt you? I just got here this morning and into this dimension last night-"
    "I still won't let you live. This is for my friend."

Friend? What friend? I didn't do anything to her friend, unless, she misunderstood what I did back at the temple last night when I was thrown into the worm hole. But when did she know about this? It was practically impossible to find out information that fast. But then again, she and the others are not human. She charged me again with her katana and she meant business. I had no choice but to disarm her. I quickly dodged her straight attack and grabbed her right hand and took her sword. Then I threw it to the other side of the room so she couldn't use it. Then I put my leg up and pushed it toward her chest, sending her back toward the wall. She hit the wall with the thud and she quickly came back at me with some martial arts. I blocked all of her attacks with what I learned back at Europe but she followed up with an unexpected attack with her karate chop toward my right cheek with the scar. She managed to knock me to the ground and I managed to recover quickly while she managed to follow up quickly but I managed to get a hand on her wrist while she got got a hand on mine. We were at a stalemate and a chance to talk face to face.

"Okay, I still don't understand who this is 'friend' of yours is but I didn't even know who she is and who her name is. So just stop attacking and let's just talk this out. First off, who are you and what do you want for me?"
    (Sayia) "I'm Sayia. Second of the Kaizen Eight. I see you met Sasha already. My friend was killed by a human like you and I can't allow another friend or one of the eight to be killed by you!"
    "Well, apparently, you're looking at the wrong guy to kill. I wouldn't kill someone like your friend."

I released her wrist and she released mine. She then took a step back. Another human? In this dimension? I wonder who was that guy. If she was talking about the guy I saw in the ruins earlier, I could probably find that person.

"If you didn't kill my friend, prove it to me."

I saw her walk toward the end of the room and sat down. She began meditating saying words to herself so I couldn't hear what she said.

"That's Sayia. She's been like that ever since she lost her friend. She excels on sword skills. Give her any sword and she can use it well."
    "I can see that..."

Still, she gives me the damn creeps. I'm not sure if I can trust her. Or even help her at all.

"Shall we go meet the others my cutie pie?"
    "Yeah I guess..."

Sasha and I left Sayia's room. When Sasha stepped outside I decided to take one last look at Sayia. I wonder who was that friend that she lost. If only I was there to help her...maybe I could save her. I stepped out of her room and back with Sasha.

"Let's go meet the others."
    "I also thought of that too, let's go."

I still have a bad feeling about this...how Sayia's acting against me even though I'm not responsible for the actions I done to her...I still keep wondering...if I was actually there...

UNKNOWN LOCATION
    TIME ERROR-UNABLE TO ESTABLISH CURRENT TIME
    Leiutenit Hector Samuel

I had no idea what was going on around me. All I saw in my blurry vision was sets of legs but only the bottom parts of them. I also heard some weird voices. But I couldn't tell who they were.

(Unknown Voice) "He's the only one who can help us."

That was the only thing I heard before I drop, unconscince....
    Last edited by Light Buster; 07-25-2009 at 01:53 AM.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information