Signature of the Week #40 Theme
…………….really now? Can this be any easier theme? Make a signature wit a ninja in it!! Best of luck to you, and watch out for traps!
1) The signature must not be larger than "500x160" and no smaller than “350x90”. Any signature over the limit in either direction will be disqualified.
2) Animation may be used provided its size does not exceed 1MB
3) Check with Serated if you are unsure about "appropriate content" for this contest (E.G. no ‘H’ based images or anything too ecchi)
4) All entries MUST be in by 19:00 GMT (non-adjusted) Thursday, February 26th, 2009
5) All entries MUST be have “Animegalleries.net” on your entry signature. Entries that do not have this will NOT be part of the competition unless edited.
6) By entering, you are giving ‘Animegalleries.net’ irrevocable right to use your entry through site promotion and so on (Artists will still be credited).
1) You are only allowed to enter a signature that has been created by YOU and has not been used in any other competition or posted anywhere else on the internet. The signature should be made specifically for use only in that week's competition. Participants are entitled to submit ONE signature per competition. Any entry that has been ripped/stolen will be immediately disqualified.
2) Any reference to subjects like missed deadlines, entering, not entering, are NOT tolerated. It provides a clear indication of who may (not) be involved in the competition, while potentially 'giving away' entries. Disclosure of signature author, be it yours or another participants, will result in BOTH signatures being disqualified from the competition.
3) All comments regarding the SOTW competition should be made in the Theme Topic. Should you have any concerns or queries after the topic closure please contact Serated.
4) You are responsible for your entries arriving to Serated. Serated is not responsible for your entry not following any of the above rules or not following the theme. Your entry will be deleted without notification, so it is always good to double check your entry.
All entries and participants must abide by the aforementioned rules otherwise risk having their entry disqualified (incl. late or do not follow criteria of the theme).
All entries must be PMed to Serated by February 26th, all entries sent after will not be entered. Please label your message ‘SOTW #40 Entry.’
Stocks are completely optional.