AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

View Poll Results: X 1999 inspired RPG? Do you Like?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes [Please Explain In Post]

4 66.67%
  • No [Please Explain In Post]

0 0%
  • Maybe [Please Explain in Post]

2 33.33%
Closed Thread

Thread: OCC Poll: The Destiny Choice [X 1999 Inspired]

Senior Member Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2010 01:50 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default OCC Poll: The Destiny Choice [X 1999 Inspired]

I wanted to see what you all would think of an X 1999 RPG or something along the lines.
    I like the story of X 1999 and would love an RPG inspired by it.

History:
    Tokyo has went through it's ninth accent and has no become a city boundless by no God. Tokyo is the center of all magical power of the world and if it ever fell the world would be destroyed.
    Even so there is still a destiny. And I know this, I see something coming up the way it did before.
    A choice for a 10th accent or the final destruction of the world. Since Tokyo itself is the center of all magical power. Tokyo had kidnapped all the power from the world and placed it in one central spot.
    The area in which the lights create a pentagram.
    You have the choice of making Tokyo accent a 10th time or destroying the world to build a new magical empire.
    A choice between Angels of Tokyo or Angels of Magic.
    Which ever you choose the path is all the same. Pain, loss, and rebirth. Though some of you may lose more and some of you may lose yourself. I know this, but it is you who makes the decision.

"There exist only three respectable beings: the priest, the warrior, the poet. To know, to kill, and to create."-Charles Baudelaire

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

Do you think you could give more detail of what it would be like?
    I like the sound of it but would like more detail.
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

Senior Member Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Well:

Angels of Tokyo are the ones to protect Tokyo and allow it to ascend the 10th time. They are Tokyo.

Angels of Magic are the ones to destroy Tokyo, for a new "rebirth". They are new magic.

The game itself would be something like Magic Mixer people living their own lives during the day. See the government understand the destiny of these people and so to make it a clean battle unlike the rest they hold it as one on one death matches. So tournament style in a way.
    That is when I would PM you and give who your opponent is. The other members would be there for support if they wanted.

"There exist only three respectable beings: the priest, the warrior, the poet. To know, to kill, and to create."-Charles Baudelaire

Junior Member kaiser501 is on a distinguished road kaiser501's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-01-2010 12:20 PM
    Threads

Me too I like this kind . .

Senior Member kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-09-2011 03:26 AM
    Threads

since i saw the series i think this game is a great idea

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Glad to see some interest.

Closed Thread

Thread Information