AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Sign Up: Recherché

LOVE glue gunnin Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-17-2010 12:46 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: EWW THE WEE

Default Sign Up: Recherché

approved by moi bb Lips. <3

In the land of Recherché there was little to be gained by rebelling against the prominent government. With expertly skilled sentinels at every corner born and bred for the sole purpose of protecting the “just” will of the government, any rebellion was quickly spotted and dissipated, with its members never seen again and none to speak of it.

Now ultimately ruled by Vishil, Recherché (Re-share-shey) was once five major countries, each of which was without government and very different. Aquaea (Ah-quay-uh); home to the water nomads who, though come in many forms and appearances, primarily laid their belief within the water surrounding their territory. Isilsia (Iss-eel-jhuh); home to elven kinds who have remained mostly solitude in their country and possess hunting and magical abilities that have long since been lost from the rest of the world. Kalbadia (Call-bad-ee-uh); home to the humans who favor technology before the trusted ancient ways and have since been, for the majority, corrupted by their own sciences upon their development of the ability to grow living beings and engineer their DNA; also home to Vishil. Ashaiet (Ash-shy-et); home to those born with angel-like wings varying in size and color, their colony consists of a single land mass that mysteriously floats around the planet, seemingly never in the same place twice. And Everis (Ev-air-iss) whose inhabitants appear more demonic than anything else, known as the Demontias with horns, hair and eyes of dark color, they’re country hosted various chilling creatures such as dragons, imps and the like.

In the tenth year of peace, Vishil rose to power in Kalbadia. Influencing his kind greatly with his wild ideals and plans to conquer the other four countries and create one unified land with five colonies, he formed an army well equipped with technology and numbers and overtook the four countries one by one. Now in the second year of Vishil’s ruling, Kalbadia has engulfed the lands, creating major mechanical cities in most parts of the land and genetically engineering what have come to be known as sentinels to monitor its peoples.

Sentinels are the product of Kalbadia’s ability to engineer DNA. Generally appearing as cat-like people with tails and ears, Sentinels are created in sets of twins and used as living weapons of Vishil’s government. “Born” and raised to be nearly emotionless, killing machines, they wander the towns, cities and paths, watching the people of the colonies closely and silently disposing of any rebels. Trained and born with most of the abilities each of the other races are, they are widely feared by the colonies.

But suppressed peoples will always rebel for their freedom and will battle to great lengths to meet their wishes.

Okay! Obviously there are the five major races; Water nomads, Elves, Human, Winged beings and Demontias. But there are also those genetically engineered by the Humans. Those races being mostly animal-type people; cat people, bird people, etc. (Within reason.) But also things like Demons and such. Basically, for the genetically engineered, pick some kind of evil, dronish race and we’ll probably okay it.

Keep in mind ALL genetically engineered peoples are, or are in training to be, Sentinels who ultimately follow Vishils commands and wishes. Also keep in mind that Sentinels come in twin sets. So you can play both, or have a friend play one, or whatever. J So if you apply to be Sentinels, then MaruDashi or I will deny or accept your character info and then give you an order or you can request a specific order. Be it to guard the capital, hunt the rebels or whatever. (You can always venture away from that order later as the story progresses or request a different order.

General rules:

You can have up to three characters if you wish. But separate your posts, noting who you’re acting as and [please try to] change your font color if you're going to have more than one character. (At the very least, say in the subject like “joebob” or “jimmyjoe”.)

Death is inevitable. If you get stabbed in the heart seven times, you’re dead. Pick up another character if you want, but that one is dead.

No crazy “/creates mutated amphibious monster that fights all my battles for me” or “/casts SHIELD AND NOTHING EVER HITS ME EVER” or “/killa Vishil, battle over, wins ahahahahah”. Be reasonable! Everyone has a weakness.

This isn’t a rule, but please please please try and type full, understandable sentences. I really can’t understand “I hit u, then backlash ur face and slice u. plus u suck”.

Of course each colony or group of people can have their own language. If you feel like it, go ahead and type in gobbledygook and then translate it. Ex: “Ifu tu shara jhu besku. (I think you are pretty.)” Try to make it fit with your race, too! D

Really, you can be as creative as you want! All the characters have unlisted attributes so you can play with it as much as you like (as long as it’s reasonable and you’re not a 7’8 man made of indestructible metal).

The forms are as so:

(note: you CAN have a cross-breed character. water nomad x winged being, etc. but obviously not two opposing factions. (elves also generally don't cross-breed, not to say you can't))

Name:
    Age (Humans 10-80. (With progress of technology their appearances stop aging between 30 and 40.) Elves, Demontias and the genetically engineered 10-800. Water nomads and Winged Beings 10-200.):
    Race:
    Affiliation (Rebel, Vishil army, regular old joe? You can change this at any time as long as it plays into your story.):
    Description (Feel free to provide a picture.):
    Your characters story (no more than five healthy paragraphs~):

Some tips for choosing a race:

- Water Nomads can breathe under water and control water and plantlife that possess it. (I.e, they can make water and plants move and stuff. But no LOL TYPHOON)
    - Elves can use earthly magic and healing abilities and are skilled hunters. (I.e, they can summon elemental spirits/elements and healing powers. They also have a weapon proffiecieny. But please don't be like "/IS MASTER AT SWORDS, BOWS, MACES, ETCETC")

- Demontias can use dark magics and have minions. (One per Demontia.)
    - Winged Beings obviously have wings so they can fly, but they can also manipulate winds. They can't CONTROL it, per say, but they can manipulate it. Ex: /uses the passing gust to blow a giant tree out of the way.
    - Humans are masters of technology. They can't use magic, but their sciences are phenominal and far surpassing what is currently (as in irl) imaginable. So yes, you can have a decent sized mechanical dinosaur if you want to. (You also have the option to be exceptionally weapon profficient, like a mercenary or something.)
    - Gentically engineered have all of the above abilities subtracting healing and all to a lesser degree because they are not born with the abilities but trained in them.

And here are unplayable characters:

Name: Vishil
    Race: Human
    Affiliation: Recherché ruler
    Description: (See attachment) About 6’0’’, black and white short, spiky, hair, dark brown eyes, medium skin tone. Completely covered in an array of belts, threads, robes, pants and shirts varying in color from white, black and reds.
    Character story: (Read Story plot).

Name: Maretta
    Affiliation: Secret leader of the rebellions
    Description: (See attachment) 5’7’’. Deep red hair, brown eyes. Red plated armor. Chain sword.
    Character story: Not much is known about Maretta. She keeps her personal life personal. What is known is that she is ambitious in her multitude of plans to defeat Vishil. She, more than others, seems anxious to put Vishil out of power and seemingly has a vicious spite and anger towards him.

The GameMasters are MaruDashi and I. (So we will be taking turns playing as Vishil and Maretta, who will both be posted in those colors.)
    That’s everything! I'm sorry it's so much to read, but I wanted to make it as detailed and exciting as I could. 8D
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	2164642907_14d05b1099.jpg‎
Views:	44
Size:	122.6 KB
ID:	23721   Click image for larger version

Name:	maretta.jpg‎
Views:	54
Size:	28.9 KB
ID:	23722  
    Last edited by Kristen; 02-11-2009 at 06:11 PM.

i won't tell you that i love you
    K I S S OR H U G YOU
    cuz i'm bluffin with my muffin
    i'm not lyin', i'm just stunnin with my
    LOVE glue gunnin
    can't read my POKER FACE

Senior Member Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2010 01:50 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Was this approved by LadyPSerentity?

"There exist only three respectable beings: the priest, the warrior, the poet. To know, to kill, and to create."-Charles Baudelaire

LOVE glue gunnin Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Name: Lithaen
    Race: Elf
    Affiliation: Rebellion
    Desciption: 5'10'', dark auburn mid-length hair, very tan skin, ruby eyes. Mild tempered with little patience for silliness. Weapon of choice, daggers.
    Character story: She was born and raised in the years of peace, though her attitude and ill-temperment persisted. Particularly reserved for an elf, she mainly hangs around the quieter area of the colony. Not one to outreach for companions and friends, the few she has are the only she permits her loyalty to. What family she had was killed in the take-over of Isilsia and thus she had increased her training in magic and weapons to begin a hunt for Vishil.

Name: Nova
    Race: Water Nomad/Winged Being
    Affiliation: Undecided
    Description: 5'7''. Tealish long hair, golden eyes, light skin. Tri-mark on her forehead. Light-hearted, uplifting, ambitious and outgoing.
    Character story: Nova was adopted by some fellow Water Nomads early in her life. She was found in a river near the coast of Aquaea with naught but the clothes on her and a letter folded into her pocket. Raised by her community, she has grown into a carefree woman of her country. Despite the watch that Vishil has maintained on all the countries, including her own, she remains light-hearted and hopeful that one day the battle will end. With little training in any form of battling, she merely helps to maintain what she can of her village and is unaware of her heritage as a Winged Being or the powers she possesses.

[please please PLEASE do not take the attachments. one was made FOR ME by for my webcomic and the other was created by a good friend of mine, neither of which anyone else has permission to use. thank you. <3]

Name:	lith010.jpg‎
Views:	49
Size:	211.8 KB
ID:	23729   Click image for larger version

Name:	affiche01.jpg‎
Views:	55
Size:	146.3 KB
ID:	23730  
    Last edited by Kristen; 02-11-2009 at 06:14 PM.

K I S S OR H U G YOU
    LOVE glue gunnin
    can't read my POKER FACE

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by FallenBabyDoll View Post
    Was this approved by LadyPSerentity?
    Of course, my friend.

K I S S OR H U G YOU
    LOVE glue gunnin
    can't read my POKER FACE

Senior Member Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-17-2009 06:08 PM
    Threads

Name: Keeki (Kiki)

Race: Winged-Beast/ Angel

Affiliation: Intends to choose no side during the "war" but will aid anyone who needs assistance

Description: http://media.photobucket.com/image/b...angel.jpg?o=18

Your characters story: Born into the World of Recherche blind, Keeki has learned to use her other senses to guide. She has conquered the sense of hearing the best, but also uses smell.

When Vishil took over Kalbadia, Keeki decided not to join in this fight by joining sides, but has agreed to help anyone in need of assistance. She has heard of these spies known as Sentinels. She knows two very well; they had accidentaly crashed into each other while walking down the street. Since the two Sentinels, known as Tyca and Trca (Ti-ca and Ter-ca), knew Keeki was blind, they didn't tell the angel that they weren't Sentinels... only two passing by Winged-Beasts. But Keeki's sense of smell didn't fail her. Her nose picked up their fowl smell, but she went with it. Tyca and Trca traded names with Keeki and went on their way.

Name: Tyca and Trca

Race: Sentinels

Affiliation: Vishil Army/ Spies

Description: (Tyca and Trca look exactly the same, except that Trca has a black bow around her waist while Tyca has a red) http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c1...cs/catgirl.jpg

Your characters story: Create over 100 years ago, the two Sentinels have been scouring the cities, looking out for the Rebels. When they were created, they went by T-90 (Tyca) and T-91 (Trca), but were soon given their present names. They look out for any Rebels in Ashaiet, country of the Winged-Beasts, updating Vishil every few weeks.

(The encounter with Keeki can be apart of their Bio, but I already said it, and don't want to repeat it ^^)
    http://www.spyrofan55.deviantart.com

“May the love hidden deep inside your heart find the love waiting in your dreams. May the laughter that you find in your tomorrow wipe away the pain you find in your yesterdays.” -Anonymous

Senior Member Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Name: Gin and Kin [Gin= Silver and Kin= Gold]

Race: Genetically Engineered

Affiliation: Runaways

Description: Gin and Kin
    Gin is the one with golden hair, Kin is the one with silver hair

Gin Personality: Gin is more out there, he is the tougher one, he prefers to battle and he has a very protective personality especially when it comes to his brother Kin. If they weren't twins Gin would be almost the older brother of the two.

Kin Personality: Kin is more softer, he's sweet, kind and compassionate. He trust people more, to Gin's worry, and he cares for all life a little more. You could describe his personality as almost being a cute hippie child.

History: It was late into the night, it was raining and all of those in the training facility had fallen asleep. Gin got up from his bed and woke up Kin. Kin had a nightmare and Gin let him sleep with him that night.
    "It's time," Gin said.
    Kin only nodded his head sleepily. Gin grabbed Kin's wrist and began to guide him through the facility vents. Kin didn't complain much, Gin knew he wouldn't have anyway.
    Gin had taken Kin out through tunnels and that night was the night they tasted the world.
    That was the night they had uncertain freedom.
    And now Gin and Kin live by themselves in a city, they know they'll have to move soon. They know it, but they don't know where else to go. Gin and Kin have disguised by registering into a school and taking up jobs. Though Gin makes sure Kin doesn't wonder to far from him. They go to works close to each other, they live together, and Gin made sure all of his classes were close to Kins.
    Last edited by Princely Dreaming Doll; 02-12-2009 at 01:53 PM.

"There exist only three respectable beings: the priest, the warrior, the poet. To know, to kill, and to create."-Charles Baudelaire

Senior Member Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine's Avatar
    Gil
    Sick
    Gifts Dr Who Tardis Dr Who SonicScrewdriver Green Ribbon
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2015 01:50 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Danger Duchess

ok

Name:Auralio
    Species:Elf
    Affiliation:Rebel
    Description:http://media.photobucket.com/image/a...es/16.jpg?o=21
    Story: Auralio is a smart elf and is good with combat (she will be killed by my next character. Heh, Heh). She was raised by a prime minister who was killed by one of Virshil's army's soldiers during the time when Vishil rose power. She was then taken into country arrest by Country elders. She escaped and tried to kill Virshil for all he had done to ruin her life. Until she died trying.

Name:Rosaria
    Species: Genetically Engineered
    Affiliation:Virshil's army
    Description:http://media.photobucket.com/image/anime%
    20woman/BurningIvy/Anime%20Girls/anime-2.jpg?o=153
    Story:Rosaria was born after Aurario sent threats to Virshil. She was the only genetically engineered human that was born more human-like than normal(if thats ok with you).She had a twin named Rosalia but she had died after a weapon malfunction. She watched her death with her own eyes.
    Last edited by Luka Megurine; 02-12-2009 at 06:25 AM.
    A human bitten by pureblood vampires turn into vampires themselves. When that happens, there can be only one of two results, Their blood becomes toxic and die, or slowly suffering the pain of transforming into a vampire. Other vampires don't possess this dark power that purebloods have. I respect his strength of will, he was only a human, yet he resisted the powerful vampire instinct for four years. ~ Kaname Kuran,

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

Someone upstairs is going to see this character and laugh. That or kill me

Name: Nox Hander
    Species: Human
    Affiliation: Unaligned, Mercenary
    Descripiton: See attached

Story: Though human and born in Kalbadia, Nox was raised among the elves in Isilsia. His parents moved their to work as merchants, trading goods that were brought in from Kalbadia.

However, he was stigmatized as a human by the elvish children and adults. Even when he was able to make a friend, his shorter life span meant he matured faster than those around him causing him to feel alienated from others. Despite, or perhaps because of, these difficulties he focused heavily upon learning and studied everything he could, sitting alone most days with a book. Despite the fact he could never use magic, he knew the theory of it better many of his peers.

Eventually, all this knowledge that he could never put to use, further alienated him from the elves around him, making him feel insecure and disliked. He became more alone, and, slowly, like a silent assassin, a paranoia began to creep into Nox's mind. Still, he worked hard and rose through the Elvish educational system despite his lack of magical proficiency.

Eventually, the war came. After the first nation fell to Vishil it was the elves that were paranoid of Nox and his parents. Nox and his parent essentially barricaded themselves in their home, not wanting to face their neighbors accusing looks.

Eventually, Kalbadia began its invasion. In a frenzy of fear, the elves broke into and set fire to Nox's house, however, him and his family was able to escape. However, that was the straw the broke the camel's back. Nox wanted revenge, and became blinded by a desire to inflict on the town and all the elves, the pain and suffering they had inflicted on him. The feeling of alienation. The feelings of loneliness. He wanted their town to burn.

He left his parents, abandoned them, and sought out the Kalbadian army and offered them his services. He led them to his town. And with them, he purged it from the face of the earth. Nox walked among the flames with assault rifle, gunning down men, women, and children, as the fire stained the nightsky a horrid crimson.

When the dawn broke, only Nox still stood among the rubble. The army had moved on, but he, in his bloodlust, wouldn't be satisfied until every drop of elvish blood in the town had been spilled, until every last house was nothing but ash and splinters. There he stood, and suddenly, his hatred broke. And he was left only with regret and sorrow. He stared at his right hand, drenched in blood and he wanted to cut it off. To never see it again. But he couldn't. He cried, blood tears to the ground, he cried.

From that day on, Nox dunned a red gauntlet on his right hand and wandered the world as a mercenary. He never kept the money, save for a little to help him live, the rest he would give back. It was the only thing he could think of to atone. He would help those who needed help, and one day, die in a battle he could not win. His life was no longer his own. It existed for those he had killed.

He still holds a grudge against elves, but won't act on it and will actually be more helpful to elves. Even if he still hates them for what they did, he wronged them far worse.

Name:	Yet_to_live___Jet_Enduro_by_Kawano_Chihiko.jpg‎
Views:	51
Size:	21.5 KB
ID:	23731  
    Last edited by Luzifer; 02-11-2009 at 10:47 PM.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Envy my magick Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12 has a reputation beyond repute Mitarisorceress12's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-17-2010 08:52 PM
    On the planet of AzureBlue, Mercury's third Moon
    Threads

Name: Chigusa
    Race: Winged Being x Human
    Affiliation : Rebels
    Description :
    Your characters story : Chigusa was born to a human father and Ashaiet mother. Her mother ran away from the home planet and flew to Kalbadia. Her father was a scientist in the field of prosethics, artificial body parts. They fell for each other and within a couple months Chigusa was born. Since she was half angel the trademark white wings her mtoher had were bestowed apon Chigusa. Chigusa learnt to fly at a young age. At age ten she got into a flying aciident and clipped her left wing. Her father did surgery on her and replaced the original wing with a light-metallic replacement. Soon after that her father began to spin all his nights diving deeper into forbidden sciences, genetic splicing. He up and disappeared one day taking all his research with him. Chigusa blamed a man named Vishil for being the reason he left. Before the day he disappeared Chigusa found a letter on his desk what was adressed to him from Vishil.

Name: Reina Mouko
    Race: Demontia
    Affiliation : one of Vishil's top sorcerers
    Description :
    Your characters story :Everis was Reina's birthplace. She came from a family of demon asassins that mostly dabbled in the dark arts. When Vishil came to take over her world, her family was of the few who sided with him, and betrayed their country. Vishil offered her grandfather, who was the head of the family, a position of power and great riches. Vishil said to send one of his top sorcerers to protect him. Reina moved to Vishil's kingdom in the last year, training her powers. Reina is a snobby and spiteful girl who looks down her nose at people who are inferior to her and his lordship. She doesn't much care for the sentinels.
    Last edited by Mitarisorceress12; 02-12-2009 at 04:30 PM.
    Thanks Aura

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf: Great!

FallenBabyDoll: The GE's come in sets of twins. Are you going to introduce the twin later? (Haruka is ok~)

Akira: Looks good. Just a note, though, try to keep Rosaria at least somewhat into the GE persona. GE's were created by Vishil to be machines, not people with emotions because he believes that a machine is more reliable. Everything else though looks good.

Luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuzi~ I'm so glad you decided to join this one, too. ;D Nox, as usual, is very well done and once again my opposing faction. :P

Mitarisorceress12: Great! (Just fyi, though, Ashaiet is more like a floating island on the globe and not a planet. Sorry if I wasn't clear~ :x)

Everyone looks good so far! 8DD;
    Last edited by Kristen; 02-11-2009 at 11:50 PM.

K I S S OR H U G YOU
    LOVE glue gunnin
    can't read my POKER FACE

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

Of course!

It took me a second, I almost didn't realize who you were and then I saw "lithaen" and well... the rest is history

But Nox is your opposing faction? He's unaligned. Or do you mean he's racist against elves again? Because this time he's actually consciously racist.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi's Avatar
    Gil
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-11-2013 03:51 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

It's been a while since I tried my hand at role-playing. I hope I'm still up to it.

I might add more if I think of anything, but I hope this will suffice for now. If I'm doing something wrong, please tell me.

Name: Felt
    Race: Sentinel (Cat Person)
    Affiliation: Vishil Army

Description: Humanoid with the head and tail of a cat and the body of a human male. His body is covered with short and silky jet-black fur, which he always keeps well-groomed. He has bright green eyes that turn slightly up at the corners, giving his face a stern impression.

He is a very vain feline and pays meticulous attention to his clothing: usually a black three-piece suit (jacket, trousers, waistcoat) with a white tie, and speckless white gloves made of thin fabric. He keeps a beautiful silver pocket watch with a matching chain, which he never lets go of.

Felt takes everything far too seriously. He is a perfectionist to the core and is unable to tolerate incompetence, in himself more than others. He is the perfect soldier, utterly loyal to Vishil; not out of personal feeling, but because he values law and order above all else, because he takes pride in his work as a Sentinel, and because he respects gifted men with power.

He is skilled with a knife and his weapon of choice is a switchblade stiletto.

Your characters story: Genetically engineered in Kalbadia, he and his twin brother Silk were born and raised as agents to police dissidents who are against the ruling power, employing violent needs when necessary, which is often.

Their work includes assassinating known rebel leaders, and capturing and sometimes torturing suspects. It's a grim life, but the brothers know no better one.

Name: Silk
    Race: Sentinel (Cat Person)
    Affiliation: Vishil Army

Description: He is almost identical to his twin brother, Felt, except that his coat is shocking white and his eyes are a soft shade of amber, almost golden, which makes him look younger than his twin.

He is also more lax in his clothing than his counterpart: often he wears loose slacks and a rumpled collared shirt, and his fur is a little longer and sticks out in all directions, which gives it an unruly impression. Together, he and Felt make an unlikely pair.

Their personality, too, couldn't be more different. Silk doesn't take anything seriously; much to the chagrin of Felt. However, he makes himself useful when there is need for fast-talking and during fist-fights. He also has a talent for language and is skilled at many dialects.

He couldn't care less about Vishil or the rebels, but he remains in the service of Vishil because he wouldn't bear to part with Felt (and because, although Felt himself will never admit it, it would break Felt's heart as well if he deserted).

He is skilled at hand-to-hand combat and his weapon of choice is a pair of gold knuckle-dusters.

Your characters story: His life is the same story as Felt's, except for one fact: Silk was born a weakling, and was almost culled shortly after his birth by Kalbadia's scientists (this may explain why he feels less loyalty to Vishil than most Sentinels).

It was Felt who quickly learned to be bright enough and ruthless enough for both of them, and covered for him and brought him through his training. Because of this, Silk often acts like the "younger brother" of the pair, despite the fact that they are twins.
    Last edited by Datenshi; 02-12-2009 at 08:26 AM.
    "If a person who indulges in gluttony is a glutton, and a person who commits a felony is a felon, then God is an iron."

-Spider Robinson, God Is an Iron

Senior Member Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine's Avatar
    Gil
    Sick
    Gifts Dr Who Tardis Dr Who SonicScrewdriver Green Ribbon
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2015 01:50 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Danger Duchess

Ok is that better?
    A human bitten by pureblood vampires turn into vampires themselves. When that happens, there can be only one of two results, Their blood becomes toxic and die, or slowly suffering the pain of transforming into a vampire. Other vampires don't possess this dark power that purebloods have. I respect his strength of will, he was only a human, yet he resisted the powerful vampire instinct for four years. ~ Kaname Kuran,

Happier than you Pastel-pure has a reputation beyond repute Pastel-pure has a reputation beyond repute Pastel-pure has a reputation beyond repute Pastel-pure has a reputation beyond repute Pastel-pure has a reputation beyond repute Pastel-pure has a reputation beyond repute Pastel-pure has a reputation beyond repute Pastel-pure has a reputation beyond repute Pastel-pure has a reputation beyond repute Pastel-pure has a reputation beyond repute Pastel-pure has a reputation beyond repute Pastel-pure's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-04-2009 09:35 PM
    Threads

Name: Shinai
    Race: Genetically engineered
    Affiliation: Vishil
    Description: under construction
    Story: when shinai was created she was paired with her twin , although she gets along with her twin , she doesn't like most of the other Ge's . if she is told to do something she will , but only if the order is given by a superior. when she is not training she is wandering about looking for rebels , and always drags hikari where ever she goes.

Name: Hikari
    Race: Genetically engineered
    Affiliation: Vishil
    Description: under construction
    Story: Hikari was created , he was paired with his twin Shinai , he always seemed to have a sort of compasion for humans , who we're born not created , a sort of envy , he follows Vishil although he still isn't sure why and constantly need to know why he is doing what he is doing . He isn't an angry person a more stand back and observe person , his training is still incomplete but he's not sure if he even wants to finish as he has no idea why he is going to work for vishil.

~hope it's ok

Name:	Hikari Yukue.jpg‎
Views:	45
Size:	47.0 KB
ID:	23733   Click image for larger version

Name:	Shinai.jpg‎
Views:	51
Size:	68.7 KB
ID:	23734  

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Akira: yes!
    Nox: lol the racism.
    Datenshi: that's really good. Just keep in mind that they were created by Vishils scientists. Its fine for them to feel how they are, but ultimately they were created for vishils greater good.

Pastel: so far this is the best sentinel pair I've seen!

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Name: Roland
    Affiliation: Neutral until hired

Description: Short black hair, blue eyes, white-skinned. When off-duty, he prefers vintage clothing, mostly with a relaxed feel. When at work, he will don certain other uniforms depending on the job. Tends to be friendly when the time is right. Skilled with certain melee and distance weapons but not perfect. Preferred weapons: Dagger and Bow but will occasionally use other weapons if the job calls for it.

Character story: As a trained assassin, Roland has taken up the job of a mercenary, working for whoever will hire. Five years ago, a political figure had an arrow lodged in his brain thanks to him. At birth, he was injected with charged blood, making him slightly faster than normal.

Rumors have been spread about a person in all black with the face unidentifiable due to a mask, killing major targets for his own benefit. Perhaps it is because a man has to live somewhere and eat something. The past isn't known too well but memories come and go through Roland's head.

On the job, he goes by either of three aliases: "Silent Night", "Shadow Step" and "Nightstrike".

(Good enough?)

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Actually I had a question can the GE's twins die? Or something along those lines.

I'm actually thinking of putting a pair instead of Haruka and Mirun, now that I realize what you wanted.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Rant, that's fine.

Fallen, they can be killed, exterminated, etc. But they don't generally die at birth or anything because they aren't born. If you had one that was a single twin, the job of that sentinel would be different. Maybe they'd be an officer of vishil or something. Sentinels come in pairs because of the job they are required to do.

Senior Member Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts Silver Ribbon Four Leaf Clover Teal Ribbon
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-28-2015 07:21 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aspirantgarde

Name: Piers Erasmus VII

Affiliation: Rebels

Description: A little shorter than average human height with a lean body. Has blond hair that hangs down in the front a little past the eyebrows with the back pulled into a short ponytail. Usually wears dark blue clothing tucked into black boots with a cape displaying his family crest.

Story: Piers is the son and namesake of Piers Erasmus VI, a Kalbadian warrior famed for his civility, skill, presence of mind, and leadership in battle. Famed for his victory at the Battle of Naarsine, Erasmus VI was one of the youngest generals to lead the Kalbadian army and retired from active service several years before Vishil began his reign of conquest. Due to his father’s outstanding military service, Piers enjoyed a life of privilege and trust from the Kalbadian government. Inheriting some of his father’s natural skill and intellect, along with the fact that he was trained by Kalbadia’s most elite personnel, Piers had grown to become one of the best marksmen in Kalbadia (able to evade up to three rival marksmen at a time), a nigh-expert on military technology, and a fantastic streambike (hovering vehicle with light armor and the ability to fly for a short distance) driver.

His father, Erasmus VI, died suddenly of unknown causes at the age of 48, leaving the then 17 years-old Piers an orphan (his mother died in childbirth) with no siblings. Due to his father’s last wishes, Piers refused his commissioning as a military officer citing the reason that his father’s dying request was for him to pursue intellectual endeavors in academia. Choosing a focus on science, philosophy and theology, Piers fulfilled his father’s dying wish. After sitting under the instruction of the professors his father had chosen for him, Piers began to discover some of the reasons his father commanded him not to join the Kalbadian army as a Lieutenant.

Anti-Kalbadian propaganda is outlawed everywhere, even in the universities, yet Piers was still able to catch wind of what the Kalbadian army had done to its conquered “enemies.” The plight of the Elves in Isilsia troubled him most, yet the pain the four countries outside of Kalbadia had experienced was equally terrible in Piers’s mind. Had he joined the military as a Lieutenant (at the strong behest of the elites in the Kalbadian army), he would have been forced to break his oath as a Kalbadian soldier when confronted with the many ethical dilemmas Vishil would undoubtedly place in front of him in his power-hungry thirst for glory. Piers’s father undoubtedly knew this about his son, and Piers was confident that his father in his last days had surely began to hate Vishil’s management of Kalbadia just as much as the conquered peoples of the world now torn apart by conquest.

One week before leaving Kalbadia, Piers paid a great deal of money to Hythloday, one of the most reliable messengers he knew of, to send a message to Isilsia requesting unofficial political asylum as a Kalbadian refugee. Due to the fact that Isilsia is under Kalbadian rule, Piers directed the message at the populace on the forested coast, hoping he could lay low there while planning the downfall of Vishil. Praying the message was well-received and had not been intercepted by Kalbadian forces (along with the hope that the elves would overlook the fact that he was the human son of a past Kalbadian general), Piers used every bit of covert knowledge he had learned over the years to escape to Isilsia with his streambike, Afterglow rifle, utility belt, and most of his money.

Piers met with the rebels and joined their struggle; however, he refuses to do anything underhanded or akin to terrorism to meet the objectives of the rebels, and has openly declared that he will cut ties if he discovers any such tactics. Any tactic that makes the rebel faction similar to the ravaging Kalbadian army is a fatal contradiction that he will not stand for. Currently living among the elves (with mixed treatment), he is currently working on loosening the Kalbadian army’s grip on Isilsia both militaristically and intellectually.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Cross, that's a great story. Approved. Just be careful how "skilled" you make him. :P

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    649 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-28-2015 10:20 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Yay for lateness!

Name: Ree
    Affiliation: Rebel
    Description: [see attached image 1]
    History: Ree is a young wiz at technology, especially at using alternate forms of power [steam, water, light, etc]. She enjoys inventing new things that help with Rebel life, as she is in no way a fighter. She feels more useful standing and offering support from the sidelines than actually dueling it out.

Name: Lilith
    Race: ????
    Affiliation: ?????
    Description: [see attached image 2]
    History: Not much is known about Lilith. She travels with a small horde of machine creatures that she has made herself, so many believe shes human. But, she also displays magic ability, so shes been engendered? What is known about her confuses others. She has been seen often with Vishil, so many believe she is part of his army. However, theres have been a few whispers about her being seen with the rebels as well...

Name: Rosie
    Race: Engineered Demontia
    Affiliation: Vishil's army/Sentinel
    Description: [see attached image 3-pink hair]
    History: Rosie is never seen without her sister Posie. She is the younger twin and is often wild and murderous, though her sister [and only her sister] is able to keep her in check. She feels no need to use or train in weapons, as her claws suit her just fine.

Name: Posie
    Race: Engineered Demontia
    Affiliation: Vishil's army/Sentinel
    Description: [see attached image 3-purple hair]
    History: Posie is the elder of the twins and is far more calm than her sister. The vision in her left eye is bad, but her right eye remains covered. Rumors are that she has a genetically engineered implant that allows her to see in different UV settings [heat, night-vision, etc] however this rumor has never been proven. She is usually the voice of reason between the twins, and will often let the slaughtering be left to Rosie. This is mainly due to Posie's preference of death by experimental torture over her sister's preference of "getting her hands dirty".

*all artwork by Endling@deviantart[dot]com.
    Dolly, I'll let you pick which twin you prefer, and I'll take over the other =D

Name:	6707b25fb5a36d7cd3e752c66140e4df.jpg‎
Views:	35
Size:	226.8 KB
ID:	23737   Click image for larger version

Name:	ec08a287080836fe.jpg‎
Views:	35
Size:	580.3 KB
ID:	23738   Click image for larger version

Name:	Ashes__ashes__by_Endling.jpg‎
Views:	40
Size:	302.4 KB
ID:	23739  
    Last edited by Ωmega; 02-12-2009 at 01:34 PM. Reason: duh, helps to attach the images

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

Name: Crow

Race: Demontia

Affiliation: Traveling Performer (Neutral)

Description: He wears a heavy dark cloak covered in masks of various things, ranging from Humans to Dragons, from Elves to Cat People. He doesn't seem to wear the same clothes each time her appears but these ones are always on him.
    Without a mask on his face is a rich crimson with soft purple eyes that are almost glazed over. His hair short and raven black.

Your characters story:
    Crow is a travelling performer known across most lands in one name or the other. His past is a mystery to all but himself and he never speaks of it. He is known to appear in any situation and disappear just as strangely. He sometimes appears and uses a different name, but can always be reconised by the masks on his back. His age is also unknown as some claim him to be thousands of years old and others only hundreds. Since no one knows when he first appeared its debatable. When he does appear some cheer for him, welcoming his shows and tales. Other are more violent for they have seen what else he can do.
    Despite being known as a performer he is also a deadly fighter, proficent in mid range fighting using throwing daggers and short range spells. It is a rare day though when he will fight openly, and not for defence, often prefering just to watch. He also has a talent for 'leaving', he can escape most situations and avoid sentinals. It is because of this that he doesn't get the real respect he should have. He seems to enjoy watching things happen and just letting the world go on while he records it and maybe speaks of it another day.
    This is a reason he gets asked to join peoples 'Quests'. Its important to note it is 'ask' as he can always refuse and those that try to conivce him with force soon regret it. This is his greatest power, his stories. One word from him could make a person a hero or saint, and at the same time make another a tyrant or scum.
    As of the moment he hasn't shown up much. This may be down to Vishil looking for him. But no one knows if he does this to protect himself, or the places he goes to. But with a shift in the winds of change he going to reappear. How can someone who has seen and done so much not appear when times take a shift.
    In all some people in this time of war and strife look forward to nothing more then hearing Crow's arrival and the tales of what he has seen.
    Last edited by Valkarma; 02-12-2009 at 02:29 PM.
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I hope Gin and Kin are all right.

Edit: All I did was edit my original post, by the way
    Last edited by Princely Dreaming Doll; 02-12-2009 at 01:55 PM.

Senior Member Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts Silver Ribbon Four Leaf Clover Teal Ribbon
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-28-2015 07:21 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aspirantgarde

Quote Originally Posted by Koris View Post
    Cross, that's a great story. Approved. Just be careful how "skilled" you make him. :P
    Thank you. I'd better sum it up like this, because that long bio relates only his good points: Piers's main strengths are his abilities as a marksman and streambike rider, along with intimate knowledge of military tactics and academia. As far as fighting, he's completely green and untested on the field. I'd be glad to edit anything, so just let me know. Thanks again.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Valka, good.
    Fallen, good.
    Cross, better. Thanks!

Just to let you all know, ill be opening the thread tonight. (as soon as I get home from work lol)
    Last edited by Kristen; 02-12-2009 at 03:24 PM.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information