AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Camille vs Shinn (not a debate thread)

Senior Member B Gundam has a reputation beyond repute B Gundam has a reputation beyond repute B Gundam has a reputation beyond repute B Gundam has a reputation beyond repute B Gundam has a reputation beyond repute B Gundam has a reputation beyond repute B Gundam has a reputation beyond repute B Gundam has a reputation beyond repute B Gundam has a reputation beyond repute B Gundam has a reputation beyond repute B Gundam has a reputation beyond repute B Gundam's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2009 06:14 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Camille vs Shinn (not a debate thread)

I did expect an reference or another on Shinn's role compared to Camille's... but I didn't expect one that actually pitches them against eachother (okay I know its not *that* surprising, since Shinn does go half-villain role at times). Well it happened and luckily its uploaded for everyone to see.

Camille was mentoring Shinn a lot. Now they stand against eachother, Camille questions Shinn in terms of being on the right side. Well, Brightslaps ahead!

+
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

EVENT CONVERSATION

Camille : Shinn!!
    Shinn : Camille...
    Camille : If you don't have the will to fight then leave!
    Shinn : What should I do?... Camille...
    Camille : You have to decide that yourself!
    Shinn : If Chairman wanted to create a world with no fighting then I...
    Camille : Shinn!
    Shinn : I'm gonna fight for Rey and Chairman!! KEYAAAAAAA!!!

(wrong answer, better listen to the guy who has been through the gryps conflict regarding people claiming to bring peace)

ATTACK QUOTES (the non-"FIRE THE WEAPON!" parts):

Camille : Stop it Shinn! You're gonna destroy yourself!

(don't worry, he's not gonna do the same he did to Leela when he said that to her... because he ain't piloting the mk II anymore)

Shinn : Camille! Can you stop me!?

(Do you really want God-Mode Camille answer to that?)

*Shinn attempts to bring Camille down with the same move he beat Kira with. It fails miserably (No Kira/Camille discussions please).*
    Last edited by B Gundam; 02-08-2009 at 11:54 AM.
    Life is like Gundam ZZ, anime ja nai!
    B Gundam's sigs

For we are one World with one Dream!
    Some things are timeless. In a literal sense.

Closed Thread

Thread Information