AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

View Poll Results: What do you think of the theory?

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes i think this is true

1 14.29%
  • its plausible

1 14.29%
  • Not likely

2 28.57%
  • Rubish .Fail

3 42.86%
Closed Thread

Thread: Spoilers!The Connection between Danzou and Uchiha Mandara

Hybrid View

Lord of anal secks Roxas_mack has a reputation beyond repute Roxas_mack has a reputation beyond repute Roxas_mack has a reputation beyond repute Roxas_mack has a reputation beyond repute Roxas_mack has a reputation beyond repute Roxas_mack has a reputation beyond repute Roxas_mack has a reputation beyond repute Roxas_mack has a reputation beyond repute Roxas_mack has a reputation beyond repute Roxas_mack has a reputation beyond repute Roxas_mack has a reputation beyond repute Roxas_mack's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2009 06:33 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Spoilers!The Connection between Danzou and Uchiha Mandara

I think there is a connection between Danzou and Mandara
    It could be posible that they are the same very person
    warning spoilers

Q1- If Madara is Danzou, why did he send Sai to kill Sasuke given Madara's interest in Sasuke?

1) I think Danzou did it so that Sasuke doesn't suspect Danzou is Madara. Now, it is clear that Sasuke desires to kill Danzou and the advisors after hearing Madara's story. If Sasuke were to find out that he was Danzou and that he had the major hand in the massacre, Sasuke would obviously go after Madara instead of collaborating with him, which is what Madara believes Sasuke is doing now (even if he suspects that Sasuke might betray Akatsuki later on). Therefore, if Sasuke knew that Danzou tried to kill him through Sai, he wouldn't suspect Danzou and Madara to be the same person, since Madara took him in, gave him a history lesson, and made him part of Akatsuki after Itachi's death. I believe this is the most likely answer.

2) Madara's plans can change with time. As I said earlier, it's premature to make any firm statements about Madara's precise goals at that time. Actually, it is difficult to make any sound statements of Madara's goals for Sasuke even now. At the time, Madara may have wanted to eliminate Sasuke as a potential threat to the village for when he became Hokage later, or maybe he simply sent Sai to test how strong Sasuke had actually become. Madara clearly had an interest in Sasuke's development, as shown here and here. He may even have sent Sai on a suicide mission because he sensed Sai was getting emotionally attached to that book of his.

Q2- Why does Danzou prevent Naruto from returning if he is Madara?

1) Well, one less strong ninja (and I think youíll agree that Naruto is strong now) means that there would be more damage by Pain, and an easier ensuing coup as well.

2) It is uncertain whether or not Madara actually wants Pain to actually get a hold of all the bijuus. Madara may not be true to his word with Pain, as he clearly promises Sasuke one of the bijuus. We know that Madara and gang have had opportunities to snatch Naruto, but havenít done so. So, Danzou eliminates the messenger frog to keep Naruto from returning as well.

The exact reason that Madara may not want Pain to capture and seal all the bijuus depends on his motives, which are currently unknown. Any statement about them is premature, and so we can only speculate. But I think the reason that Madara does not want Pain to have all the bijuu is because he may want the Fox for himself. If the Fox is sealed within the statue, there's not telling what will happen, or whether Madara would ever be able to retireve it. Madara may also not want Pain to be successful in causing widespread terror. These are two different individuals with different goals. It is very difficult to say with our limited knowledge at present.
    Avatar and signiture by Wowzabunny

Ice Tea ninja wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-24-2010 06:00 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 1234 5678 91011

I havent got there yet
    and danzou and madara dont look at all the same
    Just Your Friendly Neighborhood Wowzabunny

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2014 11:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

What are you talking about? It's already common knowledge that Madara disguised himself as Tobi, and was the true leader of Akatsuki, giving orders to Pain on what to do with the organization.

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

Lord of anal secks Roxas_mack has a reputation beyond repute Roxas_mack has a reputation beyond repute Roxas_mack has a reputation beyond repute Roxas_mack has a reputation beyond repute Roxas_mack has a reputation beyond repute Roxas_mack has a reputation beyond repute Roxas_mack has a reputation beyond repute Roxas_mack has a reputation beyond repute Roxas_mack has a reputation beyond repute Roxas_mack has a reputation beyond repute Roxas_mack has a reputation beyond repute Roxas_mack's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Okay
    explain When Danzou kiled the litle frogie dude.there were 4 people in that room then they all left an it was clearly shown that the door was closed
    Then Danzou apears out of nowhere and kills him.
    Its posible that he used a space time Jutsu JUST LIKE MANDARA
    however this is all just a theory so try and prove me wroung .

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Roxas_mack View Post
    Okay
    explain When Danzou kiled the litle frogie dude.there were 4 people in that room then they all left an it was clearly shown that the door was closed
    What the hell are you talking about? Madara doesn't have a Spacetime Jutsu. We haven't seen any of his Jutsu. All we know is that he has the final form of his Mangekyou Sharingan, and that he used it to control the Kyuubi.

Sasuke is currently with Madara at Akatsuki's cave where they extract the bijuu, and Danzou was in Konoha when Pain attacked it, which happened almost simultaneously.

Senior Member Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-20-2011 05:22 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Okay
    He has a point, Xero. In a manga where you can multiply yourself, climb trees, and make balls out of energy, walking into a room where the door is closed is impossible.

Have you thought that maybe Kishimoto left out a scene? Or hell maybe he used some earth jutsu and stayed in the ground like Sasuke did when he fought Kakashi.

Senior Member AnimeGirlX95 is a splendid one to behold AnimeGirlX95 is a splendid one to behold AnimeGirlX95 is a splendid one to behold AnimeGirlX95 is a splendid one to behold AnimeGirlX95 is a splendid one to behold AnimeGirlX95 is a splendid one to behold AnimeGirlX95 is a splendid one to behold AnimeGirlX95's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-07-2009 01:07 PM
    Threads

Okay

Dude what on earth are you talking about?! Madara disguised himself as TOBI. So where on earth are you getting this idea that Madara is Danzou? It clearly stated in the manga that Madara is Tobi and that Tobi is the real leader of Akatsuki.
    Not only that but where on earth are you coming up with this "Space time Jutsu" crud? Madara doesn't use a space time jutsu, he uses his Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, right? I'm so confused!
    Last edited by AnimeGirlX95; 02-11-2009 at 06:32 PM.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by AnimeGirlX95 View Post

Dude what earth are you talking about?! Madara disguised himself as TOBI. So where on earth are you getting this idea that Madara is Danzou? It clearly stated in the manga that Madara is Tobi and that Tobi is the real leader of Akatsuki.
    Not only that but where on earth are you coming up with this "Space time Jutsu" crud? Madara doesn't use a space time jutsu, he uses his Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, right? I'm so confused!

yes mandara disguised himself as tobi. If you read my earlyer post i give evidence toward that and yes i do show in the link that he may have a space time jutsu

Wowza bunnie i will sniper you tomrow

Senior Member AnimeGirlX95 is a splendid one to behold AnimeGirlX95 is a splendid one to behold AnimeGirlX95 is a splendid one to behold AnimeGirlX95 is a splendid one to behold AnimeGirlX95 is a splendid one to behold AnimeGirlX95 is a splendid one to behold AnimeGirlX95 is a splendid one to behold AnimeGirlX95's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-07-2009 01:07 PM
    Threads

yes mandara disguised himself as tobi. If you read my earlyer post i give evidence toward that and yes i do show in the link that he may have a space time jutsu

Wowza bunnie i will sniper you tomrow

Yah...about the link...It was REMOVED!!!!!!!! But what do you mean by "Wowza bunnie I will sniper you tomrow"?! Does that mean that your going to murder someone?! O.O

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by AnimeGirlX95 View Post
    Yah...about the link...It was REMOVED!!!!!!!! But what do you mean by "Wowza bunnie I will sniper you tomrow"?! Does that mean that your going to murder someone?! O.O

oh sorry but it is the manga i promiss

Yes i have killed somebody today by sniper.....

no sniper is a game that we hurt each other silly

Ice Tea ninja wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-24-2010 06:00 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 1234 5678 91011

Roxas you spelled wrong, wrong.
    oh and xero knows alot of naruto so stop arguing
    Just Your Friendly Neighborhood Wowzabunny

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Dude Mandara may have a space time jutsu read the link

links removed

in the third one Kakashi clearly states that it could be a space time jutsu.
    Last edited by Gjallarhorn; 02-08-2009 at 01:05 PM.

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Oh, come on. Okay, so Madara has a space time jutsu. How does your mind make that out to be Madara being Danzou?

Madara is the head of Akatsuki, and wants to destroy. Danzou is a leader in Konoha who has been a part of it since before the 3rd became Hokage., and wishes to rule Konoha on his own.

There is no connection.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Okay this is taken from a differnt site .I do belive that there is a connection between Danzo and Mandara. These two sources points to the theory of Danzou and Mandara being the same person.

1.Knowledge of 'The Truth'

Madara says that the only people who know the truth about Itachi are the three elders, and that there is no way they would ever speak of the truth, and that that was what Itachi wanted. Madara states that Itachi doubted whether or not Madara knew. This begs the question:

If the elders were never going to tell anyone, and Itachi himself was not going to tell anyone, how exactly does Madara know?

Nobody would know the truth about Itachi if Itachi didn’t want them to. Itachi could easily justify sparing Sasuke to Madara by claiming it was for his own EMS. But how did Madara have in-depth knowledge of Itachi’s motives and his ultimately benevolent plans for both Sasuke and Konoha? Well, to put it another way, the only person who would have a clue as to Itachi’s true intentions would be Danzou, since Danzou exploited the fact that Itachi cared so much for the village and convinced him to kill his clan for it. Madara actually relates the entire story with knowledge of details of what the elders and Danzou were doing as well, for example, the fact that the Uchiha were under surveillance. His in-depth knowledge of the actions and intentions of both Itachi and the elders strongly suggests that Madara is connected with Danzou.

Danzou's Rebellion

Danzou seems to have foreknowledge of Pains attack. The elders clearly say that Danzou said it was Akatsuki’s leader attacking.

Of course this begs the question, how did Danzou know?

The only people who should know are the remaining Akatsuki who were at the meeting. This strongly suggests a connection between Madara and Danzou.

Furthermore, Danzou seems rather well prepared for a coup, considering that Pain’s attack should have had the element of surprise. In fact, his predictions seem a little too accurate. Not only is Danzou right about Tsunade having no clue about the rebellion, but Danzou predicts that the village will avoid complete destruction because of Tsunade and Katsuya. This is remarkable. Firstly, for anyone to assume that two ninjas can actually take on an entire village is absurd; it would appear Danzou knows somewhat of the abilities of Pain. Secondly, it has played out exactly as Danzou said: Katsuya protected everyone from Shinra Tensei. Danzou's use of the words 'total annihilation' is rather odd, and it almost seems like he is predicting Shinra Tensei.

In any case, how could Danzou's actions be so well-suited for the circumstances, and his predictions so accurate, if he has no connection with Pain or Madara?

The timing of Danzou’s rebellion in relation to Itachi’s death is significant as well. We learn that Itachi warned Madara not to 'touch' Konoha, but as soon as Itachi dies, Madara says that Konoha is no longer off-limits. Madara predicted the outcome of the Itachi-Sasuke battle (as he knew 'the truth'), so he knew Itachi would die. As soon, as Itachi dies, Pain is sent to Konoha to wreak havoc, and Danzou is perfectly prepared to rebel. Again, far too convenient. Now, ROOT could have rebelled after Orochimaru’s invasion, but they didn’t, possibly because Madara did not want to take action during Itachi’s lifetime. It was an excellent opportunity though, as Konoha was left damaged and without a Kage.

So why didn't he?

Itachi threatened Madara, but with what? I think Itachi said that he would reveal that Madara was Danzou or that he was Mizukage if Madara did anything to Konoha or Sasuke. Madara says that Itachi was the only one who knew of him (perhaps Itachi was the only one who knew that Madara is Danzou). I think that Itachi could not have killed Madara by himself, otherwise there was no reason for Itachi to leave him alive in the first place and risk his brother's fate. Therefore, I found this(middle-right frame) thought of Madara's to be puzzling. But now, I think that Madara was not referring to Itachi killing him, but instead referring to Itachi revealing his identity and existence, which would eventually lead to Madara's demise at the hands of Konoha and perhaps even the Mist. Had Itachi known that Madara was aware of his secret, Itachi might have revealed the truth and endangered Madara. I also think that the reason Itachi returned to Konoha after Orochimaru's invasion was to prevent Danzou (Madara) from doing anything drastic or from becoming Hokage after the 3rd died. I believe this is how Itachi protected the village and Sasuke from Danzou.

thanks ShatteredHope for the stuff.

Senior Member Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-20-2011 05:22 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

This is just a manga. For all you know Kishimoto will end up making Madara a female ninja that pretended to be a guy. Hell maybe he doesn't even exist. Keep in mind that all your assumptions end up wrong.

If you saw Naruto back when it was underground you would remember the "Kakashi is going to be the 6th Hokage" or "The 4th Hokage is the Akatsuki leader" so you will always end up wrong.

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Diocletian View Post
    This is just a manga. For all you know Kishimoto will end up making Madara a female ninja that pretended to be a guy. Hell maybe he doesn't even exist. Keep in mind that all your assumptions end up wrong.

If you saw Naruto back when it was underground you would remember the "Kakashi is going to be the 6th Hokage" or "The 4th Hokage is the Akatsuki leader" so you will always end up wrong.
    I don't know about that. The whole "The 4th Hokage is Naruto's father" started being spread about from the very beginning of the manga, and it did end up being right. Granted, that one was pretty damn obvious...
    Last edited by Gjallarhorn; 02-08-2009 at 01:36 PM. Reason: typo

Junior Member ArAnCaR_No_6 is infamous around these parts ArAnCaR_No_6 is infamous around these parts ArAnCaR_No_6 is infamous around these parts ArAnCaR_No_6 is infamous around these parts ArAnCaR_No_6 is infamous around these parts ArAnCaR_No_6 is infamous around these parts ArAnCaR_No_6 is infamous around these parts ArAnCaR_No_6 is infamous around these parts ArAnCaR_No_6 is infamous around these parts ArAnCaR_No_6 is infamous around these parts ArAnCaR_No_6 is infamous around these parts ArAnCaR_No_6's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-04-2009 05:24 PM
    Threads

CAUTION- SPOILER

i dont like danzo...sure at first, he sent Sai to kill Sasuke, but either he ignored Itachi's warning/threat or forgot, he risked Konoha when he did so because Itachi did say that if they harmed Sasuke that he would go public abuot the mission they gave him. I'm pretty sure that it was still in effect even after Sasuke left Konoha. Now Madara...i wonder why he said that most importantly, that Sasuke was in his side now. I think there's something else to the Sharingan...cause that is after all one hell of a twisted clan.

Closed Thread

Thread Information