AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Top 3 evil chacters of naruto

Senior Member Itachi22 has much to be proud of Itachi22 has much to be proud of Itachi22 has much to be proud of Itachi22 has much to be proud of Itachi22 has much to be proud of Itachi22 has much to be proud of Itachi22 has much to be proud of Itachi22 has much to be proud of Itachi22 has much to be proud of Itachi22's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-10-2008 07:56 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Top 3 evil chacters of naruto

Hey, what evil charters deserves to be in the top 3 evil. after 1 month i make the top 3 of evil charters. so pm or post.
    My top 3 is.
    1.Itachi
    2.orochimaru
    3.Zabuza
    I am back from being gone
    Thanks to my little sis Kiss of death
    Fam is in mine blog

NtS's Carebear Minion Spectre has a reputation beyond repute Spectre has a reputation beyond repute Spectre has a reputation beyond repute Spectre has a reputation beyond repute Spectre has a reputation beyond repute Spectre has a reputation beyond repute Spectre has a reputation beyond repute Spectre has a reputation beyond repute Spectre has a reputation beyond repute Spectre has a reputation beyond repute Spectre has a reputation beyond repute Spectre's Avatar
    Gil
    Asleep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2010 02:32 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: OMG_ITS_GEETZ

I'd have to say

1. Oroichimaru
    2.Itachi
    3. Gato ( He kicked Haku's dead body....come on thats evil....)

Why would you read this...?.....For shame....What were you thinking was in this...? Oo.....Gold?....Power?.....Cookies?.....Close but no cigar....If you're reading this PM me w/ the title 'I read it'......And just so we're clear.....SHAME!!!!!!

Shameful PMs : 281

Senior Member shinobi dog is a name known to all shinobi dog is a name known to all shinobi dog is a name known to all shinobi dog is a name known to all shinobi dog is a name known to all shinobi dog is a name known to all shinobi dog's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-27-2007 07:59 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: im a shinobi

Those two samurais.orochimaru
    Last edited by shinobi dog; 02-26-2007 at 12:53 PM.

If you are true ninja you would copy "i support the ninja"into your sig and help conquer the internet.

Junior Member hinata212 is infamous around these parts hinata212's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-01-2007 06:47 PM
    Threads

1. orochimaru
    2.Haku
    3.Sasuke

Family:
    real brother: Itachi22

Senior Member GoreDude has much to be proud of GoreDude has much to be proud of GoreDude has much to be proud of GoreDude has much to be proud of GoreDude has much to be proud of GoreDude has much to be proud of GoreDude has much to be proud of GoreDude has much to be proud of GoreDude has much to be proud of GoreDude's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-07-2007 04:09 PM
    in a constant haze of stupidity and highness
    Threads

orochimaru, dosu, and kabuto
    we are the Dthanks nespa

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

1. Sasuke
    2. Kabuto
    3. Tayuya

Runners up include Zabuza and every other sound nin except the fat one... he was kinda obnoxious
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

The Blue Fighter The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Stuck
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2014 10:35 PM
    Im living in this world half dead half alive finding myself.....
    Threads

Kankuro
    Zabuza
    Gaara

Junior Member xKakashi_Loverx will become famous soon enough xKakashi_Loverx's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2007 06:28 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: X-BOX Live =P

Itachi
    Kabuto
    Zabuza

Senior Member menchia has a spectacular aura about menchia has a spectacular aura about menchia has a spectacular aura about menchia's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-24-2007 07:40 PM
    Threads

No part 2 people, well here are mine *spoilers*

1. Hidan, his religion is total destruction, he's immortal
    2. Kakuzu, he kills people and takes their hearts(He's a heartless,lol)
    3.Sasori, killed thousands of people and turned them into puppets

Runner Ups include: Zetsu, Akatsuki leader, Itachi, and Orochi to name a few.

Junior Member Para is on a distinguished road Para's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-12-2007 08:30 AM
    Threads

Sasuke, Itachi and Gaara (one scary dude)

The Revolution iRevo has a reputation beyond repute iRevo has a reputation beyond repute iRevo has a reputation beyond repute iRevo has a reputation beyond repute iRevo has a reputation beyond repute iRevo has a reputation beyond repute iRevo has a reputation beyond repute iRevo has a reputation beyond repute iRevo has a reputation beyond repute iRevo has a reputation beyond repute iRevo has a reputation beyond repute iRevo's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2009 05:20 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 1118-0030-6154

1. Itachi,If this guy can kill Oro i dont know what can.
    2. Oro, if this wants Sasuke and he looks like Micheal jackson he is good enough to be in anybody's choices.
    3. the 4 Sound Ninja, They seem creepy enough.

Dark Angel from Hell Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-01-2008 09:20 PM
    Threads

Question

1. Itachi
    2. Gaar Gaar
    3. Zabuza
    wait... they're all the characters i luv 2!
    I'm Back~!

Sorry I was gone so long! I had so much to do!

Senior Member jennyelric has a reputation beyond repute jennyelric has a reputation beyond repute jennyelric has a reputation beyond repute jennyelric has a reputation beyond repute jennyelric has a reputation beyond repute jennyelric has a reputation beyond repute jennyelric has a reputation beyond repute jennyelric has a reputation beyond repute jennyelric has a reputation beyond repute jennyelric has a reputation beyond repute jennyelric has a reputation beyond repute jennyelric's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-17-2009 09:49 PM
    Threads

3. kabuto and all sound ninjas
    2. orochimaru
    1. itachi
    Last edited by jennyelric; 04-09-2007 at 07:10 PM. Reason: fixed an error
    how the heck am I suposed to get the image up
    avatar- Superbi Squalo from Katekyo Hitman Reborn

Senior Member Haibara is a jewel in the rough Haibara is a jewel in the rough Haibara is a jewel in the rough Haibara's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-26-2007 10:35 AM
    Threads

I would have to say......

1. Orochimaru
    2. Gato
    3. Most of the Akatsuki members (not Itachi)

Senior Member chappie1989 has a reputation beyond repute chappie1989 has a reputation beyond repute chappie1989 has a reputation beyond repute chappie1989 has a reputation beyond repute chappie1989 has a reputation beyond repute chappie1989 has a reputation beyond repute chappie1989 has a reputation beyond repute chappie1989 has a reputation beyond repute chappie1989 has a reputation beyond repute chappie1989 has a reputation beyond repute chappie1989 has a reputation beyond repute chappie1989's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-01-2008 04:40 PM
    Threads

1. hidan
    2. sasori
    3. itachi

Junior Member blasphemousbunny has a spectacular aura about blasphemousbunny has a spectacular aura about blasphemousbunny's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-03-2009 08:58 PM
    Threads

1. Itachi, he killed his whole freakin' family and didn't even have a good reason to either, anyone who would do something like that is sick and twisted, I'll never understand why he has so many fangirls, I personally hate his guts
    2. Orochimaru, he's a pedophile
    3. Zetsu, he's a cannibal

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 1
    ajin is a glorious beacon of light ajin is a glorious beacon of light ajin is a glorious beacon of light ajin is a glorious beacon of light ajin is a glorious beacon of light ajin is a glorious beacon of light ajin's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-30-2008 08:02 PM
    Threads

1. Itachi- definitely the most evil, he killed his whole clan and didn't even feel bad about it. It's creepy how shows harldy any emotion.
    2. Orochimaru- He killed other shinobi to do experiments. He's practically immortal, and he likes violence.
    3. Gaara- For a while he was just a cold blooded killer who killed anyone who even looked at him wrong. I think it's mostly Shukaku that makes him so evil. However, later in the series he turned good.
    "We stand in awe before that which cannot be seen." (Rukia Kuchiki- Bleach)

Junior Member The fallen angel9023 is infamous around these parts The fallen angel9023 is infamous around these parts The fallen angel9023 is infamous around these parts The fallen angel9023's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-08-2007 01:11 PM
    Threads

Hmm i would have to say

1. Itachi
    2. Zabuza
    3. Gaara

aka. darky-chan darkcrystalofthebluemoon has a reputation beyond repute darkcrystalofthebluemoon has a reputation beyond repute darkcrystalofthebluemoon has a reputation beyond repute darkcrystalofthebluemoon has a reputation beyond repute darkcrystalofthebluemoon has a reputation beyond repute darkcrystalofthebluemoon has a reputation beyond repute darkcrystalofthebluemoon has a reputation beyond repute darkcrystalofthebluemoon has a reputation beyond repute darkcrystalofthebluemoon has a reputation beyond repute darkcrystalofthebluemoon has a reputation beyond repute darkcrystalofthebluemoon has a reputation beyond repute darkcrystalofthebluemoon's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-15-2007 06:19 AM
    Threads

Not so hard of a question

1. All Akatsuki members
    2. Orochimaru
    3. Sasuke

They're probably the only ones majorly evil

to me
    in the series.
    GONE, Goodbye.

Is it safe to come out? danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan has a reputation beyond repute danie-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-28-2008 03:29 AM
    -Somewhere, over the rainbow...- *in a singing voice*
    Threads

For me:

1. Itachi - he killed his OWN family!!! isn't that reason enough??

2. the other Akatsuki members

3. Orochimaru - he's a heartless person who experimented on countless people for his own purposes...
    [ "danie"]

[ [♥]Family ] [ [♥]Old ] [ [♥]New ]

Member Eraiza has a brilliant future Eraiza has a brilliant future Eraiza has a brilliant future Eraiza has a brilliant future Eraiza has a brilliant future Eraiza has a brilliant future Eraiza has a brilliant future Eraiza has a brilliant future Eraiza has a brilliant future Eraiza has a brilliant future Eraiza has a brilliant future Eraiza's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-12-2007 01:28 AM
    Threads

1 itachi [that guy is.. uhm.. insane]
    2 orochimaru
    3 gaara [that is also my fave character]

My family:
    ~cousin: kiss of death| ~twin sister: princess elli| ~brother: jose101| ~mother: LadyWolf14| ~owner[yeah.. Sometimes I'm a panda] : Beauti
    ful-Lie| ~father: spectre15| ~kuwaii older brother: (_YvOnSo_)| ~aunt: unspun
    --- huggies for all! *shares cookies* ---

Senior Member shikamaruluv13 has a reputation beyond repute shikamaruluv13 has a reputation beyond repute shikamaruluv13 has a reputation beyond repute shikamaruluv13 has a reputation beyond repute shikamaruluv13 has a reputation beyond repute shikamaruluv13 has a reputation beyond repute shikamaruluv13 has a reputation beyond repute shikamaruluv13 has a reputation beyond repute shikamaruluv13 has a reputation beyond repute shikamaruluv13 has a reputation beyond repute shikamaruluv13 has a reputation beyond repute shikamaruluv13's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-12-2008 06:04 PM
    Threads

1.orochimaru
    2.kabuto
    3.itachi
    Last edited by shikamaruluv13; 03-11-2007 at 01:07 PM. Reason: spelled word wrong

The Kunoichi Plushie =3 AnkoMitarashi has a reputation beyond repute AnkoMitarashi has a reputation beyond repute AnkoMitarashi has a reputation beyond repute AnkoMitarashi has a reputation beyond repute AnkoMitarashi has a reputation beyond repute AnkoMitarashi has a reputation beyond repute AnkoMitarashi has a reputation beyond repute AnkoMitarashi has a reputation beyond repute AnkoMitarashi has a reputation beyond repute AnkoMitarashi has a reputation beyond repute AnkoMitarashi has a reputation beyond repute AnkoMitarashi's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-12-2008 04:50 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: Where is that?x.x

Alright.Here's my 3...

1. Itachi
    2. Orochimaru
    3. Gaara
    Thanks Mira Kaiba for the super fantabulous set.
    Akito/Agito/Lind obsessed fangirl

NtS's Carebear Minion Spectre has a reputation beyond repute Spectre has a reputation beyond repute Spectre has a reputation beyond repute Spectre has a reputation beyond repute Spectre has a reputation beyond repute Spectre has a reputation beyond repute Spectre has a reputation beyond repute Spectre has a reputation beyond repute Spectre has a reputation beyond repute Spectre has a reputation beyond repute Spectre has a reputation beyond repute Spectre's Avatar
    Gil
    Asleep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2010 02:32 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: OMG_ITS_GEETZ

iight.... I got 3 new ones..
    3.) Zabuza: Exploitation of Haku
    2.) Itachi: Destroyed his whole clan
    1.) Orochimaru:....you'll see in shippuden....

Why would you read this...?.....For shame....What were you thinking was in this...? Oo.....Gold?....Power?.....Cookies?.....Close but no cigar....If you're reading this PM me w/ the title 'I read it'......And just so we're clear.....SHAME!!!!!!

Shameful PMs : 281

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation AnChan_Kawaii69 is infamous around these parts AnChan_Kawaii69 is infamous around these parts AnChan_Kawaii69 is infamous around these parts AnChan_Kawaii69 is infamous around these parts AnChan_Kawaii69's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-03-2007 12:02 AM
    Threads

Exclamation 1pis4ever

-hidan
    -orochimaru
    -akatsuki leader

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread Information