AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Multiple Elfen Lied Questions SPOILERS

boopaloop! TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-08-2012 08:46 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Multiple Elfen Lied Questions SPOILERS

Okay, I finished Elfen Lied last night,and have some questions.

1. What was the significance of the clock? It kept popping up...Nyuu kept trying to fix it, and I couldn't find out why. And at the very end of the show, it starts working (right after Lucy dies). I just can't think of what it means 0_0

2. Did Lucy die? Do we know for sure, or would it just be presuming? What to you think?

3. What was the significance of the music box? That also kept coming up...

4. Who was the parent of Nana? I thought it was Kurama...but then his daughter turned out to be that last Diclonious with tons of arms...am I wrong?

Thanks a lot for anyone who can answer any of these questions ^^

And sorry if this has been asked before...>_>
    Last edited by TheThunderBringer; 10-12-2009 at 02:58 PM.

"dude your user name is B.A! props! sounds like a stoner metal band *loves stoner metal*...i might steal it >.>"

-RaShayRitto

Senior Member TheSplundPopper has a reputation beyond repute TheSplundPopper has a reputation beyond repute TheSplundPopper has a reputation beyond repute TheSplundPopper has a reputation beyond repute TheSplundPopper has a reputation beyond repute TheSplundPopper has a reputation beyond repute TheSplundPopper has a reputation beyond repute TheSplundPopper has a reputation beyond repute TheSplundPopper has a reputation beyond repute TheSplundPopper has a reputation beyond repute TheSplundPopper has a reputation beyond repute TheSplundPopper's Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-21-2011 03:50 PM
    Threads

1: A broken clock that Nyuu kept trying to fix, then it starts working at the very end. Could mean Nyuu was alive...

2: Sort of the viewer choice, like the Shinigami in the Death Note OVA, it isn't confirmed whether or not it is Light. Its the same with Lucy.

3: The music Kouta liked to listen to when he was young. The music he was playing when he first met Lucy.

4: I don't think it was ever confirmed although we do know that No3 was her sister.

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

^^Still working on list, not every anime I has seen has been added yet.

"Why should people trust me? They don't have any reason to, yet. Distrust is human nature. Distrust creates doubt and doubt causes people to miss judge the intention of others. But people can change, can't they?"

Senior Member MangaFanGuy has a reputation beyond repute MangaFanGuy has a reputation beyond repute MangaFanGuy has a reputation beyond repute MangaFanGuy has a reputation beyond repute MangaFanGuy has a reputation beyond repute MangaFanGuy has a reputation beyond repute MangaFanGuy has a reputation beyond repute MangaFanGuy has a reputation beyond repute MangaFanGuy has a reputation beyond repute MangaFanGuy has a reputation beyond repute MangaFanGuy has a reputation beyond repute MangaFanGuy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-03-2010 09:07 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by TheThunderBringer View Post
    1. What was the significance of the clock? It kept popping up...Nyuu kept trying to fix it, and I couldn't find out why. And at the very end of the show, it starts working (right after Lucy dies). I just can't think of what it means 0_0
    The clock was old
    If you think of Lucy and the clock as almost the same thing then it is easier.
    as long as Lucy was stuck with her rage and emptiness her life was basically stopped and she could never move forward.
    At the end she finally found a way to forgive and move on with her life despite the pain and rage.
    When her life was able to move forward the clock began once more.
    2. Did Lucy die? Do we know for sure, or would it just be presuming? What to you think?
    50/50
    At the end we see someone arriving back but whether or not it is Lucy is unknown.
    guess if you want Lucy to be alive then you can say it was her.
    it was the music Lucy heard when she and Kohta first met.
    4. Who was the parent of Nana? I thought it was Kurama...but then his daughter turned out to be that last Diclonious with tons of arms...am I wrong?
    I don't think it is ever told who the parent is there.

Cowboy Psychologist Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show has a reputation beyond repute Forgotten Show's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2013 12:07 AM
    Threads

Working diligently with my brother, and based on what I saw of the anime:

1. It was broken when she was broken, and it started working when she came back. Kinda simple.

2. At the end of the anime, no. You don't know this for sure unless you read the manga, though.

3. It replaced a character in the manga that Nyu liked to molest and who taught her to sing, and in the anime is the song that Kouta was playing when he first met Lucy as a child before he lost his memories and she went Awesome Goddess of Death.

4. This is not specified in either the manga or anime. It's not the dude she calls 'Papa' (remember his wife died right after his actual daughter, the psychotic one, was born, and she was his first daughter).

Cool series.

Bad Memory
    Last edited by Forgotten Show; 10-16-2009 at 10:42 PM.

Junior Member XionComrade is on a distinguished road XionComrade's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-21-2009 11:33 PM
    Threads

BTW MangaFanGuy your avatar is just amazing!

But yeah I just watched it front to finish yesterday and am just captivated by it, best I have ever seen even with the weird ending...Anyone ever want to debate/talk about this sucker I am all ears for it! Kept me up all night last night thinking about that crazy ending!

1. I'm going to have to agree with some of the others, the clock represents Nyu, the lilium music box represents "Lucy", or Nyu when she had all those problems and was troubled about what she did to Kouta. Obviously they aren't going to cut straight to the music box and the clock while their conversation was going on the steps, but the writers saw it best to throw it in at the end to give the story more closure.

Nyu has made atonement for the hurt she carried around her whole life for Kouta and has moved on in life, no longer bitter against humanity and no longer oppresed by humanity to the point that she becomes desperate and believes she does not even have a place on the earth and that she is not even human...

2. I came up with two very probable conclusions concerning the person at the door, firstly...I don't think that "Lucy" died, I think that Nyu survived and has moved on from her past self, as I said above...

On the other hand, remember what the Chief, Kakuzawa said to Arakawa..."Tell them to do what is necessary as long as they bring back her head and torso!", and "My plans for you have just begun!" right after revealing his secret...
    So maybe it was Arakawa? Maybe lucy got shot down but the teams that were sent to get her captured her head and torso, and somehow Kakuzawa put her parts into Arakawa to make a replacement? Or maybe it was Lucy running away as they tried to capture her?

They went into episode 13 with plans to continue the show clearly, that is obvious, but I think that due to the shows failing popularity at the time ( I mean come on!!! Its rated NUMBER 6 Now XD!!!) They ran out of patience and funds and had to come up with a quick solution, so they ended it happily but left it open still for more material just in case?

No matter how you look at it, it was a awesomely done Anime, I hated every page of the manga personally, especially that horrible ending(The reincarnated twins was a nice spin though!) The Anime is far the superior IMO, but since they both wound up going seperate ways(And boy o' boy did they! Totally different storys, with the manga be extremely far fetched and predictable I might add IMO!!!!!) It is like they just lost hope :/ I would eat up a new season, these guys are geniuses!!!!!

Senior Member 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-26-2010 11:58 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Lucy didn't die because she was behind the door at the end....that I DO know. XD

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by 小美ドクロchan View Post
    Lucy didn't die because she was behind the door at the end....that I DO know. XD
    So what do you think chan? The show is rated the 6 best of all time anime, I think that it deserves it. Do you think it was a good conclusion? I mean the diclonious are going to overtake humanity no matter what, they are a evolutionary step and are born all over, albeit it is extremely rare. They are the next step in human evolution, and at first the few individuals were severly persecuted for their differences, but in the end it seems to be a happy story, everyone gets along.....

Going off on something I forgot to mention in my last post, most animes to hold a moral reason for existing, and Elfen Lied deffinently had a very similar one to Blue Submarine Number 6! Think about it!

***SPOILER***

Zorndyke was angry with mankind for being discriminatory and for hating people just because of how they act, and after flooding most of the major cities even then people did not change from it. Then after that he made the Hybrids and sent them to live with us, but we hated them because they looked different than us, they were humans the same as us but we killed them and tryed to commit genocide against them just because they looked weird! So a huge war eventually erupts and it's not until the final moment when they are getting ready to totally wipe each other out that they understand, and you see Verg crying in the water over Zorndykes death(Which was a sad moment for me to be honest, I think that the sounds he made when he was crying got to me) Everyone lives happily ever after....

Now on to Elfin Lied(Which was very similar to the Xmen movies now that I think of it in this sense)...The diclonious are just people with a little something extra, the next step in our continiuous journey to whatever we wind up as when the world ends, constantly changing. They are awesome things, the only physical abnormality they have is horns, and just for that they are horribly tortured(We do it for less, skin color) Their brains are more advanced than our so that they can use telekenesis, but essentially they are just human. In a effort to wipe them out the scientists make up lies saying they are born evil and all they can do is destroy and all they want is to overthrow mankind, which in the end, noone here will doubt, was just lies fabricated to further persecute and supress them, causing unbelieveable pain to be caused to the diclonious, destroying all of their lives usually in more ways than one.

Personally I was sympathetic towards them, sure it is wrong to murder, but you have to look at them from when they were children. They were singled out becuase they had horns, tortured for being different, and eventually were either killed right out or worse, brought into a lab and completely bound in total darkness forever, undergoing unbelievable pains all for the sake of "Science", which was to come out, blind to what it was doing. The scientists were all brainwashed to believe that what they were doing was justified, that the diclonious were not only inhuman but the arch-enemy of mankind and they were tricked into believing that they all had to die or be used as test subjects to find a "Vaccine" for the virus. They were used by a lunatic named Chief Kakuzawa who was so blind he believed that he could rule the world by controling the population of the diclonious, being the only male and killing all the children, how many that was we don't know, we do know that their were so many they lost count....So he thought to thin out the numbers to just one female and father them all, being as a king to them, which winds up blowing up in his face.

It is nature that the diclonious replace mankind, but they are just humans, over time the strong will outnumber the weak, but not in the way that Kakuzawa visioned it, natual selection instead, over time they would replace humanity being the next step in evolution, but not through violence, it says right their in the Anime that the vectors were not meant to be weapons and thus meaning the diclonius themselves were not hell bent murderers, given the circumstances that all the ones depicted in the anime have to endure noone would come away from that without a insatiable hatred for mankind...

In the end it is like In blue submarine, everyone learns to get along and forget the stupid differences, its just people like the rest of us...Awesome way of getting that point accross eh? Btw the manga winds up getting out of hand, so don't use it as cannon IMHO, the Anime is what made it what it was, it stayed on track, it was the manga that just went absolutely crazy on us...it just started spewing crap everywhere until it was just a big triceratops dump in the middle of a book...with a neat ending :P

Senior Member MangaFanGuy has a reputation beyond repute MangaFanGuy has a reputation beyond repute MangaFanGuy has a reputation beyond repute MangaFanGuy has a reputation beyond repute MangaFanGuy has a reputation beyond repute MangaFanGuy has a reputation beyond repute MangaFanGuy has a reputation beyond repute MangaFanGuy has a reputation beyond repute MangaFanGuy has a reputation beyond repute MangaFanGuy has a reputation beyond repute MangaFanGuy has a reputation beyond repute MangaFanGuy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-03-2010 09:07 PM
    Threads

Even if the person at the door was the Diclonous of the whole series I don't actually think it was Lucy or Nyu.
    In the end both of them died or in a way combined to form one who was the middle ground between the two (Effectively Nyu was ultimate good while Lucy was ultimate evil and both were the opposite sides of her personality that split from each other)

This is my opinion on it tho but the very end before she leaves she displays neither the blissful innocence of Nyu nor the pain and rage of Lucy but sort of a peaceful yet melancholy attitude that finally seems to forgive.
    The clock also seems to be that it is the return of the real personality that sets the clock moving (Rather then the divided personality she had before)

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by MangaFanGuy View Post
    Even if the person at the door was the Diclonous of the whole series I don't actually think it was Lucy or Nyu.
    In the end both of them died or in a way combined to form one who was the middle ground between the two (Effectively Nyu was ultimate good while Lucy was ultimate evil and both were the opposite sides of her personality that split from each other)

This is my opinion on it tho but the very end before she leaves she displays neither the blissful innocence of Nyu nor the pain and rage of Lucy but sort of a peaceful yet melancholy attitude that finally seems to forgive.
    The clock also seems to be that it is the return of the real personality that sets the clock moving (Rather then the divided personality she had before)
    Yeah that's what I meant All in all they are the same person, but different sides of them

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

1) Unfortunaly, I don't know.

2) According to the last episode, she stands in front of a squad of soliders and during the shooting another of her horns flies off. So, I'm going to say that she's dead.

3) Don't know either.

4) No, you're correct. Nana probably killed her parents because they found out about her horns or they tried to kill her and she killed them in self defense.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Senior Member 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Quote Originally Posted by XionComrade View Post
    So what do you think chan? The show is rated the 6 best of all time anime, I think that it deserves it. Do you think it was a good conclusion? I mean the diclonious are going to overtake humanity no matter what, they are a evolutionary step and are born all over, albeit it is extremely rare. They are the next step in human evolution, and at first the few individuals were severly persecuted for their differences, but in the end it seems to be a happy story, everyone gets along.....
    I think it did have a good conclusion, yes. The only thing I hated about the series was Kouta returning Yuuka's feelings because she's such a terrible woman and all she does is abuse him I can't STAND girls like her!!

Add on that they're COUSINS. Ew.

Blue submarine 6 was a really good anime, yeah, I see the similarities.^^

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I think it did have a good conclusion, yes. The only thing I hated about the series was Kouta returning Yuuka's feelings because she's such a terrible woman and all she does is abuse him I can't STAND girls like her!!

Add on that they're COUSINS. Ew.

Blue submarine 6 was a really good anime, yeah, I see the similarities.^^
    Yeah I thought Yuka was a very irritating character as well, I didn't mind the cousin thing, but the whole personality was totally trashed! Besides, unintentionally, it was all her fault anyway :P

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Yeah ahahaha I was kinda hoping Lucy would off her.
    But no such luck.....darn it why do the hateful characters ALWAYS survive!?

Live, Love, Die. Sir_Vlaken has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Vlaken has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Vlaken has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Vlaken has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Vlaken has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Vlaken has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Vlaken has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Vlaken has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Vlaken has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Vlaken has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Vlaken has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Vlaken's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-20-2009 11:17 AM
    Threads

Elfen Lied ROCKS! ;D
    Life is short, Time is long. Spend will.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yeah ahahaha I was kinda hoping Lucy would off her.
    But no such luck.....darn it why do the hateful characters ALWAYS survive!?
    Lol so you will keep watching it over and over, to see if maybe, just maybe...the next time you watch it they will die

Of The Word Bearers Primarch Lorgar has a reputation beyond repute Primarch Lorgar has a reputation beyond repute Primarch Lorgar has a reputation beyond repute Primarch Lorgar has a reputation beyond repute Primarch Lorgar has a reputation beyond repute Primarch Lorgar has a reputation beyond repute Primarch Lorgar has a reputation beyond repute Primarch Lorgar has a reputation beyond repute Primarch Lorgar has a reputation beyond repute Primarch Lorgar has a reputation beyond repute Primarch Lorgar has a reputation beyond repute Primarch Lorgar's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-14-2010 05:06 AM
    Threads

Quote:
    Originally Posted by TheThunderBringer

The clock was old
    If you think of Lucy and the clock as almost the same thing then it is easier.
    as long as Lucy was stuck with her rage and emptiness her life was basically stopped and she could never move forward.
    At the end she finally found a way to forgive and move on with her life despite the pain and rage.
    When her life was able to move forward the clock began once more.
    That was very well summed up and i have piece of mind about that bit now. Thanks Mangafanguy, for a heretic your not to bad!

No Rain No Rainbow!!! OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Red Dango Fuuko Starfish Cake
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-22-2018 12:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: k9craze

Cool

1. I think it's just a coincidence. Or the clock has powers. But the real purpose is that it symbolizes Lucy/Nyuu. And also just to give suspense.

2. You remember the ending? The girl behind the door might be Lucy or Nyuu. That's also my question. Who was the one behind the door?

3. It's just like number 1. Though it symbolizes Lucy's friendship with Kouta

4. Nana's biological parents aren't stated. But she probably killed them like all diclonius has to do. Yup. Kurama's real daughter is no. 35 the one who has multiple arms.

I also have a question:

Who was the one behind the door? In the ending.

[Random words of wisdom here]
    [Photo signature here]
    [Random words here]

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by OtakuInu!!! View Post
    1. I think it's just a coincidence. Or the clock has powers. But the real purpose is that it symbolizes Lucy/Nyuu. And also just to give suspense.

2. You remember the ending? The girl behind the door might be Lucy or Nyuu. That's also my question. Who was the one behind the door?

3. It's just like number 1. Though it symbolizes Lucy's friendship with Kouta

4. Nana's biological parents aren't stated. But she probably killed them like all diclonius has to do. Yup. Kurama's real daughter is no. 35 the one who has multiple arms.

I also have a question:

4. By the end of the story I came under the impression, and believe I am right, that the part about the diclonius always killing their parents was one of several blantant lie against them, to help justify killing the infants. She was probably taken from them when she was born, as a matter of fact I am possitive that she was taken in one way or another.

No Rain No Rainbow!!! OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by XionComrade View Post
    4. By the end of the story I came under the impression, and believe I am right, that the part about the diclonius always killing their parents was one of several blantant lie against them, to help justify killing the infants. She was probably taken from them when she was born, as a matter of fact I am possitive that she was taken in one way or another.
    Yup. That's what could possibly happen.
    [Photo signature here]
    [Random words here]

boopaloop! TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer has a reputation beyond repute TheThunderBringer's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-08-2012 08:46 PM
    Threads

I'm definitely leaning toward Lucy. If you look back on that scene you can tell that the figure is standing with a slight hunch, which is exactly how Lucy stands. She probably lived through the gunfire the previous night, and came back to Kouta's house one last time. I think she knew she couldn't stay with him at his house, because then she would be putting them in danger and they would all be constantly hunted by the laboratory's army thing.

When the clock rang and the music box stopped (at the last 5 seconds or so of the episode) it symbolized that Lucy and Nyuu had come to terms with each other, and probably mixed into a combination of both of them.

This is all pure speculation.

"dude your user name is B.A! props! sounds like a stoner metal band *loves stoner metal*...i might steal it >.>"

-RaShayRitto

Gil
    Busy
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Question

I'm definitely leaning toward Lucy. If you look back on that scene you can tell that the figure is standing with a slight hunch, which is exactly how Lucy stands. She probably lived through the gunfire the previous night, and came back to Kouta's house one last time. I think she knew she couldn't stay with him at his house, because then she would be putting them in danger and they would all be constantly hunted by the laboratory's army thing.

When the clock rang and the music box stopped (at the last 5 seconds or so of the episode) it symbolized that Lucy and Nyuu had come to terms with each other, and probably mixed into a combination of both of them.

This is all pure speculation.
    I see. I think she is Lucy too. But with her multiple personality disorder Nyuu might show up. I think all people who worked in the lab are dead/ were killed by Lucy.
    [Photo signature here]
    [Random words here]

Closed Thread

Thread Information