AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Interesting discovery

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Vasarian has a reputation beyond repute Vasarian has a reputation beyond repute Vasarian has a reputation beyond repute Vasarian has a reputation beyond repute Vasarian has a reputation beyond repute Vasarian has a reputation beyond repute Vasarian has a reputation beyond repute Vasarian has a reputation beyond repute Vasarian has a reputation beyond repute Vasarian has a reputation beyond repute Vasarian has a reputation beyond repute Vasarian's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-07-2009 10:43 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Interesting discovery

I just found that research on the net, it's pretty interesting :

http://web.mit.edu/newsoffice/2009/n...nges-0204.html

I wonder what we might find more about the origins of species. Have you ever tought that "our ancestors" could be that old? What do you think about that?

Personally I like to see how much science can fin things so much "old and unexpected".

They should have named it Doom4 or something DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Drunk
    Gifts Binoculars Kawaiislice Medkit
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-08-2023 04:46 AM
    Threads

Just because you find some buried residuals somewhere, and a few scientists throw a dye and multiply 1000 years by the power the dye falls on, doesn't mean it's REALLY AS OLD AS THEY SAY. And even if it is, it doesn't necessarily mean that that's where the WHOLE UNIVERSE sprung from.
    Apparently, Man evolved from a lot of creatures: the fly, the frog, the monkey, the fish, the dinosaurs, the mammoths, the pterodactyls, the Lock Ness monster, the missing link, the chupacabra, the angels, Chuck Norris, and now Sponges!

EDIT:
    I see that you take such small news seriously. Serious enough to even dare Rep me.
    Here's a Thread that's no worse than yours:
    http://www.animeforum.com/showthread.php?t=56239
    Notice the resemblance? They both have the same merit: No one cares! But at least that was my intention.
    And my post, thankfully that you got it, was merely a response to it. You were overwhelmed with the fixed idea that that may be the spring of all humanity, I just budged that idea off your head, so you can think alternatively. Or need I name myself a lord of rant to have your permission to do so?
    Last edited by DOOM!; 02-05-2009 at 03:27 PM.

It's never safe to turn off your computer - Silent Strike

This title does nothing. Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay's Avatar
    Gil
    Lonely
    Gifts 133 - Eevee 025 - Pikachu Dice
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2010 03:23 PM
    Threads

Makes sense. SpongeBob is pretty primitive.

This signature contains nothing.

Nothing last updated:
    March Nothing, '09

Senior Member Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-20-2011 04:22 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Oh cool story, bro. Until I see images I discard this as phooey.

There's nothing new Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2011 11:27 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Pretty much non-news if you ask me. Sponges are so simple that most biologists assumed that they shouldn't be much different from early multicellular life. But I guess it's always nice to have your theory vindicated.
    Ehhh, I dunno if I'll stick around. We'll see.

The List of Hate, My self-indulgent journal-thing.
    Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

Closed Thread

Thread Information