AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Any fans of ALI PROJECT out there?

the day dreaming voyager little miss sunshine has a reputation beyond repute little miss sunshine has a reputation beyond repute little miss sunshine has a reputation beyond repute little miss sunshine has a reputation beyond repute little miss sunshine has a reputation beyond repute little miss sunshine has a reputation beyond repute little miss sunshine has a reputation beyond repute little miss sunshine has a reputation beyond repute little miss sunshine has a reputation beyond repute little miss sunshine has a reputation beyond repute little miss sunshine has a reputation beyond repute little miss sunshine's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-24-2009 08:53 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Any fans of ALI PROJECT out there?

I'm actually quite a new fan to ALI PROJECT.
    But ever since I've heard their songs on Code Geass and .hack//ROOTS, I've been really pulled into their dark and mysterious toned music.
    I'm not a fan of their Aristocrat-style kinda gothic lolita image, but Arika Takarano (vocals & lyrics) and Mikiya Katakura (music & arrangement) have made some fantastic music in the progressive rock genre.
    Arika Takarano has a distinct great voice and Mikiya Katakura is a music genius, so they really stand out due to their individual style.
    =)

The band started in 1988 (before I was even born!) and have worked their way to fame till now.
    As I've mentioned above, you would've heard their works in Code Geass and .hack//ROOTS (ALI PROJECT took care of the entire .hack//ROOTS background music, genius!). Some other animes they've worked on are Marmelade Boy, Noir, Rozen Maiden and loads more.
    My personal favourite songs by them are GOD DIVA from .hack//ROOTS and Waga Routashi Aku no Hana from Code Geass.

I'd love to know fellow fans on the forum.
    =D

For anyone interested, take a look at these MVs that are the 2 ending songs for Code Geass.

And this is from .hack//ROOTS.

Enjoy!
    Last edited by little miss sunshine; 02-07-2009 at 06:11 AM.

To Havoc and Beyond!

Junior Member mikegoodboy2009 is on a distinguished road mikegoodboy2009's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-24-2009 08:42 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Thumbs up Sarah Jessica Parker Bundled Up in the Big Apple

Braving the cold winter weather, Sarah Jessica Parker was spotted out in New York City earlier today (February 6). Dressed for the chilliness, the actress bundled up to stay warm in a knitted hat, navy blue parka, jeans, and some cozy UGG boots as she exited her Big Apple abode.In related news, New Line Cinema spokeswoman, Candice McDonough, has confirmed that SJP’s “Sex and the City” will have a sequel ?C due out in summer 2010. The movie will again include her three co-stars, Kim Cattrall, Kristin Davis and Cynthia Nixon, along with writer-director Michael Patrick King.Talking about the movie, King is keeping fans guessing, stating, “I’m very excited to work with these amazing actresses again and would love to give everyone more information about this sequel..but I’m busy with my ‘Sex’ life.”I love uggs .

Closed Thread

Thread Information