AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: RPG: Star Wars KOTOR III: El-Druian Revenge

The Illusive Man Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-26-2010 10:14 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

After assisting with the "clean-up" Corr regrettably found himself amongst the others he knew nothing about, well everyone except Corbin. However, there was a familiar sight before him...the Ebon Hawk, the same ship the carried the Exile into Onderon's orbit and later landed on Dxun. And if the famed ship wasn't enough of a sight its former owner Revan was seemingly there as well. Corr knew little of the Jedi turned Dark lord turned Jedi, only that his presence only made whatever he was going to get into more complicated.
    But, a ship was a ship and it was the only foreseeable way off the planet.

Then without any meet and greet not an invitation aboard Corr quickly rushed towards the ship, then up the loading ramp and eventually to the cockpit where he finished the preparations made by the female that called the others aboard. Like spice he was going to let some stranger pilot the ship during a situation like this. After a few clicks and flips of some switches the Ebon Hawk was humming a somewhat assuring rate.
    All that was left was the rest of the "crew" boarding the ship and Corr smoothly taking it out of orbit and eventually to hyperdrive.

"Should have left even before I arrived here" Mumbled Corr as he switched the ship to autopilot and leaned back slightly giving himself a chance to breathe. He had motioned for Corbin to come take the communcations post so they could try and relay the message, however with Telos far off there was plenty of time for that.
    Corr hoped that if he could reach Telos then perhaps he could be rid of these people and their collective problems, for he wanted nothing to do with them.
    Last edited by Fionn Mac; 03-04-2009 at 08:21 PM. Reason: Posted to slow, back to piloting

God of Destruction Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-07-2011 09:37 AM
    Threads

Lirik nodded both at what Revan had said and what Neka had said aboard the Ebon Hawk. He quickly ushered everyone onboard, even going to help Quincy aboard. Soon, the Ebon Hawk was racing out into orbit around the planet.

Lirik had moved to the cockpit where Revan, Vol, and Malice stood. He nodded to each in turn as he surveyed the space battle going on around them. He noticed that Corr had taken the pilots seat and was already prepping the ship for the jump to light speed.

A sepretist fleet was engaging the Republic and Rishian starships in orbit. The fleet was made up of several Onderanian, Mandalorian, and Sith ships. Lirik wondered if the local Exchange crime lord had been involved in this move, but soon he recieved his real answer.

"This is the Confederation of Planets 1st Fleet to any Republic ships in the area. Surrender immediately and we will spare your crews lives. We offer the chance to free the galaxy from the corruption of the Republic..." Lirik shut off the repeated message, as it was being broadcast on all channels in the system. "Corr, I suggest we leave now, before this 'Confederation' decides to pick us for target practice." Corr merely nodded, quickly inputting the cooridnates for the system of Telos.

Once the hyperdrive had activated, they were on their way.
    Revan turned to Lirik and gazed at him for a moment, then smirked. "Its been a while Lirik. Wasn't the last time I saw you as Darth Xodus aboard the Revanchist during the first year of the Civil War?"

Lirik smirked as well, nodding to the famous, and still slightly notorious, Revan Qel-Droma. "Yeah, well, Kaan challanged my 'unique' ideals and I beat him. Barely. But I could tell remaining would be a mistake. So I exiled myself and began waiting. if it wasnt for the Exile Alaya Kurr, and if you hadnt returned to known space, I would have gone ahead and began training the new force senistives."

Revan frowned, but it one culd only tell from the subtle change in posture, and the slight change in his Aura. "Good to know your no longer Sith though. Even as the Dark Lord, I didnt want to challange you."

Lirik nodded slightly, and then turned and began down the corridor. Before he headed to the aft quarters to meditate, he said "If anyone wishes to speak with me, I will be meditating in the Aft crew quarters." He knew the trip to Telos would take about three days, and there was plenty of time to reflect over what had happened, and what would happen, on Rishi.
    Last edited by Josun Tomoro; 03-04-2009 at 08:00 PM.

A great webcomic!! Full of humor, angst, and occasional fanservice!

Senior Member Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Dr Who Tardis Dr Who SonicScrewdriver Green Ribbon
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2015 01:50 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Danger Duchess

Neka went back to the training room again practicing hand to hand combat in her same male clothing. "Hyaah!!" She accidently knocked off the torso again. "Oops....again..." She started re-taping the dummy. She got out her light saber and started training on the other training dolls.
    A human bitten by pureblood vampires turn into vampires themselves. When that happens, there can be only one of two results, Their blood becomes toxic and die, or slowly suffering the pain of transforming into a vampire. Other vampires don't possess this dark power that purebloods have. I respect his strength of will, he was only a human, yet he resisted the powerful vampire instinct for four years. ~ Kaname Kuran,

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

Enoch arrived at the hanger before the others, and spent much of the time sitting patiently, grinning a bit as he watched the chaos around him. Was he sad at watching innocent die? Was he glad useless lives were getting snuffed? Who cares?! Either way was a reason to smile! It was all part of life after all. Sadness and pleasure were but the same thing, in nature and in essence.

Eventually though, everyone arrived, and his boredom was spoiled. Or was it broken? Regardless, he watched everyone arrive and followed them not really making himself known, nor particularly avoiding notice. If they were content to ignore him, he was content to be ignored. It didn't matter. Nothing mattered.

He sighed as someone called to them, someone Enoch didn't recognize, and didn't particularly want to. He just got this unholy feeling that the person was another jedi, which made him less then enthralled. "Great, another Jedi, just what we needed." he mumbled sarcastically, assuming that the Jedi would probably using one of their fancy force powers, if they didn't already know it from reading his mind.

Nevertheless, he follow them into the ebon hawk, and was among the last to enter, looking back only briefly before entering.

Once within, he decided to go find a nice quiet place to sleep. Not that he was tired... just... he couldn't think of anything else to do. He could try and slice the computer's navigational system, but someone would find out and they would probably be annoyed with him, even if he didn't actually change any of the data.

Other than that... sneaking up on people could be fun, but the Jedi wouldn't fall for it due to their force powers. Besides, except for possible Lirik he didn't think any of the others would kill him, and if their wasn't a danger there was no fun. so... that left sleep. Which was fine. It was a mistress he knew well.

Eventually, he found himself in the cargo room, and lay down across the floor, puting his remaining arm over his eyes as he tried to sleep.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Bleach Ichigo Mask Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 04:43 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quincy stepped into the ship, and set down by himself in the back of the ship, somewhere around the cargo bay where he could both sleep, and heal himself. The blast had only grazed his leg so it was nothing bad, but he would be weakened for the next two days. He didn't really want to talk to anyone other then maybe Master Revan, or Lirik herself, but as of now he wanted to rest. Hopefully no one would try, and bother him still they really needed him. If not then leave him be, unless he came to them first.

God of Destruction Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Corbin entered the cockpit, passing the Dark Jedi on his way. He merely nodded at him, unsure of how to act around him. He was a Dark jedi, or as far as he could tell he was. But he had been fighting the sepretists and saving many Republic soldiers from death at the sepretists hands.

So, for now, Corbin considered the Dark Jedi more of what he had heard as "Grey" Jedi. Just because one had a red lightsaber, and sith robes, didnt mean one was a Sith.

He saw Revan overlooking the comm channels, trying to figure out how far the 'Confederation" message was going. If it was going far enough out, he wouldnt have to report anything to Govenor Onasi.

"Interesting to see one such as you on Rishi Revan. Wasnt something I expected." Corbin said as he sat in a chair next to the sensor controls.

"Yes, well, the force directed me to Rishi. I believe if I hadnt been there you'd all still be on the plantes surface. As it is, I am glad I made it there in time to be of assistance." Revan said as he glanced at Corbin for a moment.

Corbin nodded, then let loose a question he had been wondering about, as he had seen Revan before on Onderon when he had gone to visit Queen Talia. Revan had been dealing with a few troublesome guards who didnt believe he had a meeting with the Queen. Corbin had helped him out simpy by saying "Why else would Master Revan be here?"

"Hey Revan, I was wondering... why do you wear the robes and mask you wore as the Dark Lord of the Sith?"

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Oi! Kiddy!" Enoch called mockingly as Quincy walked into the cargo hold, "This place is taken. Go find another place to be anti-social, I'm already being anti-social in here so scat and find your own place." Why else did people voluntarily go into cargo holds, except to be left alone? Surely enoch wouldn't be here unless he was an ascetic or he wanted to be left alone.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Row Row! Fight the powa!! kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-23-2010 11:12 PM
    Threads

Achima walked into the Cargo because she figured that no one would be in there. There were a lot of large boxes in the room, so she didn't see Enoch and Quincy in there. She then let out a big sigh as she sat on one of the large boxes.

"It's good to get out of Rishi finally"

She let out a huge yawn and flicked her hair, but due to wonderful gracefulness, as her arm made the flicking motion, she accidentally triggered the force, causing all of the boxes to float in the air. She then fell to the ground and the boxes collapsed on top of her.

"Ugh....." She mumbled within the rubble. "I hate my life......."

LOL I hope my sig doesn't gross anybody out XDD I needed a banner that people would click on. What can I say? Yaoi fangirls love this stuff.

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quincy groaned loudly, and swiftly drew his blaster, firing three shots at three bows close to where the "other" Anti-social person was. The one armed freak as Quincy called him. "Shut up. It's a large ship. I sensed that you were there, and really didn't care. Just go back to sleep. Or find yourself with another numb of a arm." Quincy wasn;t one for threats but he was feeling really sick with all the different levels of the force surrounding the ship. Both dark, and light. It was beginning to cloud his judgement, and mind. Then Enoch just had to say something. Wasn't it bad enough that he didn;t even get his money thanks to these people. Someone had to go, and kill his employer, but he had been shot, and his head was killing him. The sonner they got to Telos the better. For now however he only rolled over, and closed his eyes. Trying to clear his mind, and focus on the conversations happening on the other side of the ship.

Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Enoch laughed in response a sickly grin creeping over his face... "Awwww... and here I though I was going to be bored! But your so positively adorable in your arrogance I just can't help myself. Such a child as you playing with his toys... like the force... can't grasp how amusing it is." Enoch loved how seriously Jedi took themselves, Sith or otherwise. Every one was a barrel of laughs...for enoch. They were always trying to be tough, always trying to be calm, always trying to be things. What a farce! Anyone who worked hard to be who they wanted to be was already failing. Anyone who acted based off some code or rubric would never reach it, wouldn't even head towards. They would only fail worse.

Enoch wasn't like that though. No... he never tried, never thought, never felt. All he did was smile, all he did was laughed, all he did... was Live. Beyond such minor things as life and death.

"Another numb arm? What numb arm? You might have missed the memo... but I cut that arm off myself. It was fun. You should try it some time. There's something so... fascinating about waking up in the morning and trying to sit up... only to realize the arm your trying to use is in the trash can. Fascinating stuff. You ain't got a tool in your arsenal that can phase me. You can inflict no pain. You can cause no harm. Not to me... not to anyone." Enoch grinned and bit his tongue between his teeth letting the tip stick out from his mouth mockingly.

Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quincy was so glad he had given up his old Jedi way of not killing or fighting the helpless, or these would not be as fun as it was going to be. Quincy grinned slightly before using his agility to fling himself, using his good leg, across the room, and landed on that some foot with a lightsaber to Enoch's throat. His voice was both cold, and mocking as he let it burn a small patch of skin from Enoch's neck before whispering to him in a quiet tone. "I can feel your ignorance, and it is so blindly clear, and pure that I can't help but wonderhow "fun" it would be to see you wake up to one leg? How would that sound, or maybe not waking up at all? Huh?" Quincy grinned before looking Enouch directly in his eyes. His eyes told him everything. Quincy was both serious in his sick, and twisted point of view of life, and death. He didn;t really care. Killing another man would be easy for him now. He was closer to the dark side then he thought. Enouch only need say a word, and Quincy would cut him down right here, and now.

Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

A fit of laughter took Enoch, he his knees almost buckled from it, "Too perfect! Too perfect! You did exactly what a Sith always does. Jumping around, blazing your lightsaber, positively shrieking in a girlish voice 'look how badass I am! Aren't I great?' Is your ego so important to you? If I think you a fool does it matter that much to you? Why strike me down? Is it because you know that what you say to be my ignorance, is actually the stench of your own wafting back into your face? Why else kill me? If you are so great, so amazing then why do I provoke you? Why did you take my bait, just like Lirik did? All you Sith fools do."

"But the thing is... you can't kill me... not really. Not in a significant way. All your power is great... but it can't do anything. You can move worlds, but worlds are by grains of sand. You can change the course of nations, but nations are but fleeting wisps of dreams. And you can kill me. But you can't hurt me. You can take of my head. But I will survive. Nothing you do really matters. I can see it in you're eyes. They hold death... and death... is a lie. So your eyes... hold nothing."

Enoch slipped back easily from the blade, not feeling threatened in the slightest. Grinning ear to ear, " So come come. Try and kill me if for some reason you think it will affect some serious change in one of our realities. If you think you will be happier, or I sadder for your strike then do so. If not... then go read a joke book. You might realize why you're so amusing!"

Junior Member M8RIXnut will become famous soon enough M8RIXnut will become famous soon enough M8RIXnut's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-15-2009 01:06 PM
    Threads

It was at this moment that Malice decided to step completely into the cargo hold, reaching out and grasping the ignited lightsaber blade boldly with his gauntleted left hand. The cortosis within it caused the lightsaber emitter to sputter and fail. He cast a stern gaze at both men.

"Philisophical discussions aside, this bickering is completely pointless."

He cast a gaze at the man missing an arm.

"You of all people should know this."

Malice turned to leave, stopping at the hatch that exited the cargo hold.

"Your blade will become active in a few minutes. I don't suggest threatening anyone else with it until then."
    We must carry on,
    until the battle's end.
    We will fight through hell,
    So we can one day conquer heaven.
    And while the fighting's hard,
    steadfast we'll remain.
    And carry on
    until the end of days.
    Its in battle men discover,
    why they carry on.
    Some may fight to save a lover,
    some to hear their name in song
    and while pain lasts but a moment,
    forever glory stays.
    So fight for pride and honor,
    until the end of days.

Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Of course its pointless. Everything's pointless!" Enoch said laughing, "Its pointless not to fight. It's pointless to fight. Its pointless not to do whats pointless. If everything is pointless, either you do nothing or you do everything. And this is but one manifestation of the everything!"

Enoch sighed... "Well... I see you two people are quite in love with yourselves, so go have fun bouncing off each others egos, what with your violence and your lasers. I have better things not to do." He then walked out of the cargo hold to find some other place to sleep.

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Lirik watched with slight amusement at the event taking place in the cargo hold. He had already used the force, despite being in another room on the other side of the ship, to lift the cargo boxes off of Achima.

He decided however, there was a better way to solve things then what Malice had done.

He reached out into the force, feeling for the hearts of both Enoch and Quincy. Through the force, he could see both of their hearts beating. Slowly, he mentally wrapped his hands around them and...squeezed.

One would call it an advanced form of the choke ability, but he was going to show both of them there were those one the ship who didnt value such bickering. And the price paid for it.

"Now now... you two need to think a bit more before you act. Enoch is not one that is easy to faze Quincy.. but you Enoch.. do not wish to know death. I have seen,.. and felt its touch in full. You may find one day.. that the rush you get from near death experiences.. may be something you no longer want. And by then.. it will be too late." He whispered in both of their minds as he cluthced at their hearts, slolwy dropping their rate.

He did not squeeze enough to kill, but he knew that the instant he let go, both men would faint from the near heart attack he had caused them. After a moment of contemplating the ideal, he did release their hearts, and watched in slight amusement as both men fell to the floor.

"Well, that was fun." Lirik said, before returning to his general meditation, his focus already back onto discovering what lay ahead.

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

Vol was feeling very bored as he walked about the ship they had taken. His presence had gone all but unnoticed as he made his way around. He kept his cloak on and took some time to get to learn the layout of the ship. The others all seemed a bit exited to be here. Vol was very indifferent right now. Fighting like he had done had re-awakened a drive he thought he had lost and for a few brief moments didn't care about his unhuman appearance. It was a deadly feeling.
    No longer content with merely being the muscle Vol sort out Lirik. He found him within the mediation room as he said and breathing calmly. He was deep in mediation so Vol gave it a moment, then when Lirik smiled and his breathing turned to normal he stepped in.
    "Hello there old friend." He said, as though his hate for jedi had all but gone. Well maybe for Lirik, but only because he worked well with him. "Are you going to tell me why you have gathered such a..." he searched for the word, "...Unique group?"
    He then sat down in front of Lirik. He crossed his legs and the area near his knee where the metal of his lower legs met flesh of his upper was quite clear to see. It was horriably scared and seemed painful. He looked at Lirik. He remembered how he use to enjoy tormenting Lirik, since he mind was like a close box to him. Jedi can read human minds and sometimes do when talking to them to find secrets or back stabbing plots. But what about when one was part machine. Then it was harder.
    "I worked with you long enough to know you always plan ahead. And you never do anything without a reason behind it. So you going to tell me your master plan? Or will it a take a few drinks to get it out of you." He laughed at his joke and waited on Liriks' reply.
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quincy only grinned while Enoch spoke. Half of everything that came from his mouth was true. Nevertheless, Quincy didn't care to listen. Maybe it was his ego as a Sith, or maybe it was his pride as a Jedi, all that mattered to him was that Enoch was getting on his nerves, and Quincy himself didn't care about taking his life or not. If need ask again then he would gladly end him without him feeling a thing, as of now however he looked to Malice who was able to grab hold, and disingage his lightsbaer.

"Arrogance, and Ignorance all wrapped in one tight shell of a man. With the exception of one arm." Quincy would ride that joke till it held no more meaning. A one arm weakling with no skill or anything. What was his purpose on this ship as it was anyway. What could he do that made him pass the test. If there was one. All he could do was spit ignorant monologue, and had a sharp tougue, one that Quincy himself wished to cut off, he wasn't a Jedi, or a Seth as he seemed to disregard anything dealing with them, and talked like we were the poison of the world. Nevertheless, Quincy sighed, and felt a huge tightness in his chest. he heard a few words, and slowly passed out. Darn Lirik.

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Lirik felt VOls presences as he entered the room, and waited a moment before bringing his mind back into the present. It had been some time since he had gone 'truly' digging into the future, but what he foresaw was, interesting, to say the least.

"Unique? Well, yes, that they are. But so were Revan and the Exile's groups." he said. He smiled at his old friend, not even bothering to read his mind. It was more fun to guess with Vol then to know.

"As for the why, well, I was bored of Rishi. And besides, my self induced Exile has gone on long enough. Movement of enemies unknown to the galaxy are at hand, and an ancient crusade will soon be reborn." It was a riddle, one he had heard only once before, long long ago.

"My plans? Hmm.. well.. Possibly taking over the remnants of the Sith Empire, becoming the Supreme Chancellor of the Republic...hmm so many plans I have, and only a few to pick." He chuckled at the look Vol gave him.

"At this time, I am merely escaping my Exile. What I shall do will depend partly on what happnes when we get to Rishi. Im sure Revan would prefer i rejoin the Jedi Order, but I can no more do that than you turn back time and restore your flesh and limbs. As for the Sith.. who knows? Kaan is likely to have sensed my growth in power, and will likely try and remove me before i regain my full power."

In actuality, he could regain his power at any time. He had caged it inside him, along with his darker emotions, only letting them out when he needed them. Which was why he was, quite possibly, the most powerful force sensitive in the galaxy.

"Tell me though Vol, we have three days to waste, what has happened with your adventures during these years that I have missed?"

Junior Member M8RIXnut will become famous soon enough M8RIXnut will become famous soon enough M8RIXnut's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-15-2009 01:06 PM
    Threads

Malice moved past the meditation room on his way to the maintenance bay, only briefly glancing inside as he passed.

"...ancient crusade will soon be reborn..." was all Malice heard.

He pondered this for a moment, and decided not to waste any more time on it. Force users had such a keen interest in being deceptive to everyone, most often themselves. Malice didn't care. Everything you needed to know about someone you learned in combat.

Malice dropped his blaster rifle onto an engineering bench and began to disassemble the weapon. His experiences had taught him enough about weapons upgrades to know that a few simple filings could turn the weapon automatic, and with enough spare parts, would increase the potency of each shot nearly tenfold.

Malice set to work on these tasks, his mind becoming completely focused, at least for now.
    We must carry on,
    until the battle's end.
    We will fight through hell,
    So we can one day conquer heaven.
    And while the fighting's hard,
    steadfast we'll remain.
    And carry on
    until the end of days.
    Its in battle men discover,
    why they carry on.
    Some may fight to save a lover,
    some to hear their name in song
    and while pain lasts but a moment,
    forever glory stays.
    So fight for pride and honor,
    until the end of days.

Senior Member Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Neka walked around the ship aimlessly she decided to go back in her female clothes. She got dressed and started going to her room. She saw a computer in another room and shut the door then locked it. "Ok let's see whats on you." She inserted the chip into the computer she looked through the files. "Damn...some info they got." She saw a bunch of number and letter codes she was doing in her head.
    A human bitten by pureblood vampires turn into vampires themselves. When that happens, there can be only one of two results, Their blood becomes toxic and die, or slowly suffering the pain of transforming into a vampire. Other vampires don't possess this dark power that purebloods have. I respect his strength of will, he was only a human, yet he resisted the powerful vampire instinct for four years. ~ Kaname Kuran,

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

Vol looked at Lirik with the same face he always did. One of disbelief and awe. Vol had to hand it to the man he had a way with words. And a way of making them annoying. Vol sighed, "I'm going to need a drink at the end of this." He thought. Stupid Lirik needed to speak less smoothly.
    "Hey I think I've said this before but you need to spend a few years working on my homeplanet without your fancy skills. You'd speak better after that." He laughed with Lirik.
    "But me? It shocks me to know you would care." He paused and almost looked of into the distance. Vol just remembered experiances from the years since they last met. "Me though? I've just been doing my normal. Moving from planet to planet, job to job. Started a few wars, ended some too. Been here and there. You know what I mean. The life I live isn't to dissimilar to your own exile. You belong nowhere and find company mainly with yourself. But you put up with it." He smiled though. Slowly his tail emerged from his back. It snapped twice and then leaned down to pull a third hidden sword from on Vol's back.
    "But I finally did it. Its almost perfect. But as you know no skill is every perfect." The tail spun the sword gracefully and deadly through the air. Its aim was perfect and the imaginary enimies fell like flies. Vol just met Liriks gaze, "My Three Sword Style. Its taken years and has changed from the basic style you saw. Its now an art. A dance of death unique to me. A reserved for the deadlyist of enemies." Vol's chest puffed with pride, but only slightly. Puffing only as much as the mechinical shell could. The tail then slide the sword away again before returning to lurk under the cloak.
    "Its wierd though." He leaned closer and his voice fell into a whisper. "But it feels like it has gained a mind of its own. My tail that is. Reacts to my emotions very strongly. Like your stuff reacts to yours" He leaned back, "But thats just stupid isn't it?." He laughed hollowly.
    "Thats my part. So what have you been up to old friend? Something tells me you didn't spend all your time planning this."
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Again Enoch laughed, too funny too funnny! Another Sith, this time Lirik (again!) had gotten caught up in the whole 'look how badass I am!" vein that seemed to run through all the sith. It was funny, the more powerful people became, the more insecure they were. Lirik was obviously strong in the traditional sense. He could kill and all that good stuff... and yet he was taking time out of his day to make pointless threats at person who by his own words he wouldn't faze.

"You know death? So does a child, so does a father, so does a fool, so does a wise man. death is so common. So mundane and minor and pointless and stupid. What is there is death? Maybe you have felt death, but not Death. lived but not Lived. Or maybe you have... its pointless in any case, since all of the above are words void of meaning and relevance. Vague nothings. I squawk absurdities, I know. But at least I admit it, unlike everyone else who takes themselves so bloody seriously."

Enoch got lucky, though, the moment Lirik gripped his heart, it was on such a point in his beat that he did not pass out immediately, rather the passages leading to the heart were being squeezed in such a way a certain amount of circulation continued and when released, Enoch's consciousness was maintained.

Enoch sighed, "The bigger they are the more they like to pick on the little guy who says things they don't want to hear. You'd think they would have learned to ignore me if I was as foolish as they claim. But then... thats why they are so funny."

He then walked to the engine room, in one more attempt to be at least somewhat alone for a while. That way he could sleep. As long as he was among Jedi he couldn't resist the urge to mock them. They were just to tempting. He would never get sleep that way, and it would probably shorten his life span far more than he particularly cared for. It was pointless to die just as it was pointless to live.

The Illusive Man Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac has a reputation beyond repute Fionn Mac's Avatar
    Gil
    Pensive
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-26-2010 10:14 PM
    Threads

Corr had been arbitrarily checking the various sensors in front of him as he was becoming more and more uncomfortable with the Revan character standing behind him. So when Corbin entered the small cockpit area it was almost a welcome occurrence, Corbin apparently liked to strike up conversations with strangers so surely he’d be in his element. There was also some commotion near the rear of the ship but with the gaggle of lightsabers,blasters and conflicting attitudes something was bound to boil over with such limited space.

The Force directed me…Corr let out an audible scoff as Revan commented through his eerie force mask, yes his presence was “different” enough to give even Corr a slight apprehension about him. But Revan was the only one he “knew” to be wary of and seeing as how the current composition of the crew was, 4 or so Jedi,Sith,Exile whatever they called themselves (all with their own problems), some mechanized man, the Dark Jedi, Corbin, the Mandalorian and the indifferent slicer, none of them gave him a worry. They all had seemingly their own plans or reasons for being aboard so it was for the best if it stayed that way.

“Yes, please explain or I’ll have to assume its so you can loom over someone for extended periods of time”
    Corr stated with some annoyance as he continued looking forward, for even if it was the great famed Revan he didn’t have to be as annoying as the others aboard the ship. Just how had he managed to fall in with nearly every force user around Corr wondered, for if he had any belief in the Force he would surely surmise it was against him, that was for sure. But there was little he could do he guessed just stay quite, see that they’d all reach Telos and avoid whatever tribulations the previous crew of the Ebon Hawk was said to encounter.
    Last edited by Fionn Mac; 03-05-2009 at 02:32 PM.

Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Neka took out the chip and hid it once more. She walked through the hallways quietly. She held a necklace around her neck and ripped it off. "My parents left me with this..." She looked at its weird words she couldnt understand or decode. She threw the necklace at the wall angrily. Then started walking away. She stopped for a moment and picked it up again. "I'm sorry...so very sorry...just why did you guys start to ruin my life and who are you?" She started looking for Vol to apologize for her actions. "Vol?" She heard talking between him and Lirik and eavesdropped.

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Revan smirked behind his mask and said "Now now, I dont loom over people. At least for extended periods of time." He smirked as Corbin chuckled, but shook his head and left the cockpit, leaving Corbin and Corr together.

Corbin made a quick check of the weapon systems before he sat in the co-pilot seat, and turned to Corr. "Any reason your so jumpy?"

Lirik smiled as Vol showed him a technique he vaguely rembered seeing him use. Exile was not kind to ones memory, even if they were short ones. One fo the many things about the universe he would never understand.

"Well, perfection is in the eyes, and hands, of the self. Well, that and the person your wearing down till you decapitate them. As for your tail, it would NOT suprise me if it had gained a mind of its own."

Lirik had to think for a moment about what Vol had asked. While he had planned many ways of getting of Rishi, none of them involved those who were around him.

"Well Vol, I had wanted, and in fact had several plans, on how to get off of Rishi. None of them involved everything that has happened thus far."

He then inclined his head, as he watched Revan leaning on the wall nearby, listening somewhat to their conversation. He seemed more like he was remenesing then anything else. Then again, the mask and the fact he usually hid his aura well helped.

"Revan, i do not think that eavesdropping has ever been part of the teachings of the Jedi Order. Unless of course ive been gone longer then i think, which is doubtful."

Revan smirked, and merely said "Actually, I was wondering if you wouldnt mind some sparring. Except Allaya, I havent really had anyone give me a run for my money."

Lirikt looked thoughtful for a moment as he gave it thought. Despite constant training, more or less, his skills had lacked the prowess of the past, as he had had no real competition against them.

Even when i set the training droids to their highest level and turned off all safeties. He thought. After a moment, he said "Well Vol, would you like to see a spar between me and the great Master Revan?"

He stood, following Revan, not really caring if Vol followed or not. It was his choice, and he was wanting to get the spar started anyways.

Soon, both he and Revan had enetered the secondary cargo hold, which held the maintenance table and the swoop bike. Lirik and Revan pushed the swoop bike as for as they could to give them room, then both pulled their lightsabers out, igniting them.

They both took slight notice of Malice, but only so as not to end up killing him in the spar.

"Ready Lirik?" Revan asked, tensing up as he prepared himself.

Lirik smiled, a savage smile as he leapt forward, saying "Always"

Closed Thread

Thread Information