AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
Results 76 to 96 of 96

Thread: GITS:SAC - Decoy and Red Data

  1. #76
    Senior Member overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch's Avatar
    Gil
    22,420.00
    Gender
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-25-2010 03:34 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    UK
    Age
    28
    Threads
    50
    Posts
    1,121
    Rep Power
    963

    Default

    but troll needs upgrade
    its like a stuck tape player

    can we train a better troll?

    sig by shougo amakousa
    Quote Eris:

    There are no rules. They are just words on a piece of paper.

  2. #77
    There's nothing new Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000's Avatar
    Gender
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2011 11:27 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    AAAAAAAA!
    Age
    28
    Threads
    163
    Posts
    9,496
    Blog Entries
    106
    Rep Power
    5827

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by overwatch View Post
    but troll needs upgrade
    its like a stuck tape player

    can we train a better troll?
    I've tried over and over again, but the conditioning won't stick. The force is strong with this one.
    Ehhh, I dunno if I'll stick around. We'll see.

    The List of Hate, My self-indulgent journal-thing.
    Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

  3. #78
    Great Witch of Britannia wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90's Avatar
    Gil
    37,456.78
    Gender
    My Mood
    Wicked
    Gifts Eva Penpen Wolf Full Moon
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-29-2014 10:41 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Richmond, Virginia, United States
    Age
    24
    Threads
    47
    Posts
    2,027
    Rep Power
    2242
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: DisturbedWiccan PSN ID: Wolfdragon63 Steam ID: Wolfgirl90

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Warudashi View Post
    YOU'RE A WITCH AND A LESBIAN. THE BIBLE SAYS GOD CONDEMNS WITCHCRAFT, AND CALLS HOMOSEXUALITY AN ABOMINATION, SO I DON"T WANT TO HERE WHAT A WITCH HAS TO TELL ME ABOUT THE BIBLE> GO AWAY.
    You can call me out for being a woman. You can call me out for being a witch. However, I am not, nor have I ever said that I was, a lesbian. And, AGAIN, I am fully aware of what the Bible says about witchcraft and homosexuality (too bad I am not a Christian to care about what it says). In fact, I gave you the EXACT book, chapter and verse of the Bible that condemns homosexuality. I even gave you the verses in the Bible that proved your point about modesty in the Bible, something that you failed to do and continue to fail in doing.

    I was helping to prove one of your points (other than the fact that you are trying to push Christian values onto a character that DOES NOT EXIST), but now that you feel like insulting me, needless to say, your posts are about to be torn apart.

    1. Unless you trying to make yourself stupid (I can tell that you are), I have posted several little tips on how to post and quote like you have some degree of sence so that maybe we will take you more "seriously" (which is most likely never going to happen). When you quote from a website, summerize what they say and then make your point, otherwise I do not know what you are getting at (other than being a moron). Also, check to make sure that the source is credible and can actually PROVE your point (I will explain in a moment why you failed at this).

    2. I do not know what type of Christian you are (nor do I care), but I do not know anybody who quotes, or even THINKS about quoting, from the New International Version of the Bible. The King James Version is already full of crap that he put in and the NIV is full of even MORE crap. It is basically the dumbed down version of the Bible for people who can not actually read the Bible, can not fathom the thought that God can cast them into Hell in a heartbeat or the fact that the Bible is fulled with violence, sex and murder.

    3. Now, about that website you "quoted". Like I said before, you automatically fail by quoting from the NIV of the Bible, so that website does not help you. I decided to read Matthew 18:1-14 again to see if I was wrong. I was not. You see, that particular quote of the Bible is the foundation of the "it takes a village to raise a child" thinking that Christians have. These verses say that you should not allow a child to sin or cause them to sin (or stop them from believing in God and Jesus) and that you should lead them back to righteousness should they go astray. Since the Bible outright condemns things like homosexuality (Leviticus 18:22) and incest (Leviticus 20:11-14), it would be a stretch to say that this verse condemns pedophila.

    4. Also, that website does a HORRIBLE job of quoting from the Bible. They tried to prove their point about "unnatural affection" by quoting Romans 1:31 and 2 Timothy 3:2. These quotes, however, fail to prove their point. Neither of these quotes give the definition of what "without natural affection" means. They seem to be random quotes that just happen to have those words in them. 2 Timothy 3:2 is basically a list of sinners that will appear during the terrible days. Romans 1:31 does not condemn anything on its own. The website said that the phrase "without natural affection" meant affection that was not acccepted by the social norm and this would include a pedophile. However, who's social norm are we comparing it to? The social norms of the Bible or our current social norms? For example, polygamy is not acceptable in our current society in yet, the Bible supports it (the Bible basically says that you can have another wife or two, but you have to take care of them all, Exodus 21:10).

    As I have already told you, the Bible says that if you have damaged testicles or are missing a penis, you can not go to church (Deuteronomy 23:1). Tell me, Mavericker, do you go to church? Because I have a strong feeling that you are not supposed to be there.
    This is my war face.

    This is what happens to trolls who mess with me.

  4. #79
    Mavericker- nothing else Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker's Avatar
    Gil
    49,040.00
    Gender
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-26-2009 05:44 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Threads
    436
    Posts
    2,951
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wolfgirl90 View Post
    You can call me out for being a woman. You can call me out for being a witch. However, I am not, nor have I ever said that I was, a lesbian. And, AGAIN, I am fully aware of what the Bible says about witchcraft and homosexuality (too bad I am not a Christian to care about what it says). In fact, I gave you the EXACT book, chapter and verse of the Bible that condemns homosexuality. I even gave you the verses in the Bible that proved your point about modesty in the Bible, something that you failed to do and continue to fail in doing.

    I was helping to prove one of your points (other than the fact that you are trying to push Christian values onto a character that DOES NOT EXIST), but now that you feel like insulting me, needless to say, your posts are about to be torn apart.

    1. Unless you trying to make yourself stupid (I can tell that you are), I have posted several little tips on how to post and quote like you have some degree of sence so that maybe we will take you more "seriously" (which is most likely never going to happen). When you quote from a website, summerize what they say and then make your point, otherwise I do not know what you are getting at (other than being a moron). Also, check to make sure that the source is credible and can actually PROVE your point (I will explain in a moment why you failed at this).

    2. I do not know what type of Christian you are (nor do I care), but I do not know anybody who quotes, or even THINKS about quoting, from the New International Version of the Bible. The King James Version is already full of crap that he put in and the NIV is full of even MORE crap. It is basically the dumbed down version of the Bible for people who can not actually read the Bible, can not fathom the thought that God can cast them into Hell in a heartbeat or the fact that the Bible is fulled with violence, sex and murder.

    3. Now, about that website you "quoted". Like I said before, you automatically fail by quoting from the NIV of the Bible, so that website does not help you. I decided to read Matthew 18:1-14 again to see if I was wrong. I was not. You see, that particular quote of the Bible is the foundation of the "it takes a village to raise a child" thinking that Christians have. These verses say that you should not allow a child to sin or cause them to sin (or stop them from believing in God and Jesus) and that you should lead them back to righteousness should they go astray. Since the Bible outright condemns things like homosexuality (Leviticus 18:22) and incest (Leviticus 20:11-14), it would be a stretch to say that this verse condemns pedophila.

    4. Also, that website does a HORRIBLE job of quoting from the Bible. They tried to prove their point about "unnatural affection" by quoting Romans 1:31 and 2 Timothy 3:2. These quotes, however, fail to prove their point. Neither of these quotes give the definition of what "without natural affection" means. They seem to be random quotes that just happen to have those words in them. 2 Timothy 3:2 is basically a list of sinners that will appear during the terrible days. Romans 1:31 does not condemn anything on its own. The website said that the phrase "without natural affection" meant affection that was not acccepted by the social norm and this would include a pedophile. However, who's social norm are we comparing it to? The social norms of the Bible or our current social norms? For example, polygamy is not acceptable in our current society in yet, the Bible supports it (the Bible basically says that you can have another wife or two, but you have to take care of them all, Exodus 21:10).

    As I have already told you, the Bible says that if you have damaged testicles or are missing a penis, you can not go to church (Deuteronomy 23:1). Tell me, Mavericker, do you go to church? Because I have a strong feeling that you are not supposed to be there.
    I don't want to here what you and Marudashi have to tell me about the Bible 'cause you two aren't Christians:

    Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful. Psalms 1:1

  5. #80
    Senior Member
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi's Avatar
    Gil
    8,391.96
    Gender
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-11-2013 03:51 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Nishitokyo-shi, Tokyo
    Age
    25
    Threads
    3
    Posts
    1,475
    Blog Entries
    9
    Rep Power
    2248

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mavericker View Post
    I don't want to here what you and Marudashi have to tell me about the Bible 'cause you two aren't Christians:

    Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful. Psalms 1:1
    Mavericker, it's impossible to take you seriously quoting the Bible with the filter on (not that anyone did, just saying there's not even a remote chance left that anyone will take you seriously anymore), so why don't you just relax and take a rest for however long and save us all the pain of witnessing a fellow human being humiliate himself like this.
    Last edited by Datenshi; 03-08-2009 at 05:33 PM.
    "If a person who indulges in gluttony is a glutton, and a person who commits a felony is a felon, then God is an iron."

    -Spider Robinson, God Is an Iron

  6. #81
    Mavericker- nothing else Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker's Avatar
    Gil
    49,040.00
    Gender
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-26-2009 05:44 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Threads
    436
    Posts
    2,951
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    Marudashi is an idiot-just because Japan isn't big on the Bible, doesn't mean what they are doing isn't immoral.

    People in Sodom and Gemorrah didn't see anything wrong with what they were doing.

  7. #82
    Old School Chewbacca has a reputation beyond repute Chewbacca has a reputation beyond repute Chewbacca has a reputation beyond repute Chewbacca has a reputation beyond repute Chewbacca has a reputation beyond repute Chewbacca has a reputation beyond repute Chewbacca has a reputation beyond repute Chewbacca has a reputation beyond repute Chewbacca has a reputation beyond repute Chewbacca has a reputation beyond repute Chewbacca has a reputation beyond repute Chewbacca's Avatar
    Gil
    169,707.21
    Gender
    My Mood
    Festive
    Gifts Mario Boo Bleach Kon Laptop
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-22-2013 03:51 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Somewhere
    Age
    23
    Threads
    11
    Posts
    898
    Blog Entries
    5
    Rep Power
    1072

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mavericker View Post
    I don't want to here what you and Marudashi have to tell me about the Bible 'cause you two aren't Christians:

    Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful. Psalms 1:1
    What's wrong with being not Christian? I find having no religion to be most fun, because I'm not morally obligated to not do something, just because some paper says it's bad. Only reason why I don't do anything of much, is because the law exists, and I prefer not to break it.

    Also, stop staring at butts, it seems to get you all worked up, and then you come on here to complain about it.

    Set done by MissBunBun ^_^

  8. #83
    Field Marshal TheDesertFox has a reputation beyond repute TheDesertFox has a reputation beyond repute TheDesertFox has a reputation beyond repute TheDesertFox has a reputation beyond repute TheDesertFox has a reputation beyond repute TheDesertFox has a reputation beyond repute TheDesertFox has a reputation beyond repute TheDesertFox has a reputation beyond repute TheDesertFox has a reputation beyond repute TheDesertFox has a reputation beyond repute TheDesertFox has a reputation beyond repute TheDesertFox's Avatar
    Gil
    7,840.00
    Gender
    My Mood
    Roflol
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-12-2009 08:52 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Net Slum
    Age
    23
    Threads
    0
    Posts
    492
    Rep Power
    207

    Default

    It's a plain and simple fact:NOT EVERYONE IS CHRISTIAN


    Your color is Black. You value power, ambition, and darkness. You love power at any cost, and are a corrupting influence on those around you. At your best, you are resourceful and unashamed. At your worst, you are parasitic and amoral. Your symbol is a skull. Your enemies are white and green

  9. #84
    There's nothing new Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000's Avatar
    Gender
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2011 11:27 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    AAAAAAAA!
    Age
    28
    Threads
    163
    Posts
    9,496
    Blog Entries
    106
    Rep Power
    5827

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mavericker View Post
    I don't want to here what you and Marudashi have to tell me about the Bible 'cause you two aren't Christians:

    Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful. Psalms 1:1
    Nevermind that the way you're using it flatly contradicts practically everything Jesus taught, since he thought that he and his church had to spread his message to the Jews/Romans/Everyone Else, even though the majority of Jews thought he was a false prophet (And rightfully so, since Jesus fits the bill for false prophets according to the OT), and everyone else thought he was a kook. You can't simply tells someone what to believe in, you have to show that you are knowledgeable on the Bible and be willing to answer questions about it. You fail on both points.

    So, I guess what I'm saying here is how sad is it that you as a Christian fail so badly at even the big picture of proselytization?
    Last edited by Manhattan_Project_2000; 03-08-2009 at 09:05 PM.
    Ehhh, I dunno if I'll stick around. We'll see.

    The List of Hate, My self-indulgent journal-thing.
    Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

  10. #85
    Great Witch of Britannia wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90's Avatar
    Gil
    37,456.78
    Gender
    My Mood
    Wicked
    Gifts Eva Penpen Wolf Full Moon
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-29-2014 10:41 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Richmond, Virginia, United States
    Age
    24
    Threads
    47
    Posts
    2,027
    Rep Power
    2242
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: DisturbedWiccan PSN ID: Wolfdragon63 Steam ID: Wolfgirl90

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mavericker View Post
    I don't want to here what you and Marudashi have to tell me about the Bible 'cause you two aren't Christians:

    Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful. Psalms 1:1
    Say whatever you want Mavericker, but I have yet to say anything about the Bible that you, an apparent encyclopedia when it comes to all things Christian, shouldn't already know. By the way, I am still waiting for that Bible verse that says that pedophilia is against the Bible. I am not going to call Japan's morality into question when they allow 13 year olds to concent to sex (their rules, their business), however, you can not compare their morality to that of the Bible because THEY DO NOT FOLLOW IT (and neither do you for the most part). And you certainly can't do that to a cartoon character that does not even EXIST. By the way, Sodom and Gomorrah (learn to spell Biblical words if you are going to use them) were destroyed by God once he found out what they were doing. However, Japan has existed for a LOOOONG TIME and apparently God hasn't done a thing about it.

    Also, you can say anything about me (I honestly don't care and so long as the filter is on, I am going to laugh at everything you say no matter what...just like I always do), but Marudashi has already said that she is Catholic. If you are going to call her out on it, can I just say that the way Christianity is supposed to be organized is in the Bible? So what does that say about you? And I guess to a Protestant, a Catholic praying to Mary may look like idolatry. However, do you, a Christian, want to put the Virgin Mary, the blessed mother of Jesus, into the same category as a giant gold staute of a cow? You do realize that is EXACTLY want you are doing, right?

    Oh, by the way, you are going against the very Bible verse that you posted. As a "good Christian", you are not supposed to be in the presence of sinners, let alone communicating with them on a daily basis. Since I am apparently a sinner, why are you talking to me? Why do you keep coming back here?
    This is my war face.

    This is what happens to trolls who mess with me.

  11. #86
    Mother of Uru's 5 Alicaryn Silentread has a reputation beyond repute Alicaryn Silentread has a reputation beyond repute Alicaryn Silentread has a reputation beyond repute Alicaryn Silentread has a reputation beyond repute Alicaryn Silentread has a reputation beyond repute Alicaryn Silentread has a reputation beyond repute Alicaryn Silentread has a reputation beyond repute Alicaryn Silentread has a reputation beyond repute Alicaryn Silentread has a reputation beyond repute Alicaryn Silentread has a reputation beyond repute Alicaryn Silentread has a reputation beyond repute Alicaryn Silentread's Avatar
    Gil
    15.21
    Gender
    My Mood
    Ornery
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2012 05:03 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Wonderland.
    Age
    24
    Threads
    19
    Posts
    521
    Rep Power
    1105
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: Sunshinegasm Steam ID: trustedoctopus

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mavericker View Post
    I don't want to here what you and Marudashi have to tell me about the Bible 'cause you two aren't Christians:

    Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful. Psalms 1:1

    I'm not a Christian either, but here are two more bible quotes I think that you should also be aware of (since its obvious you're not, even though you are a "Christian"):

    "Judge not, lest ye be judged." - Matthew 7:1.

    And

    ""Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven." - Luke 6:37

    For a Christian, you're much like the rest of the denomination. Only choosing bits and pieces of what you'd like to believe in. You're such a close-minded fool.

    Sebastian is my new waifu. >w<!!

    Chronic WoW Player. ♥

  12. #87
    Mavericker- nothing else Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker's Avatar
    Gil
    49,040.00
    Gender
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-26-2009 05:44 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Threads
    436
    Posts
    2,951
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Manhattan_Project_2000 View Post
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No_true_Scotsman



    Including lusting after those immodest women that go around in public with their face visible and body structure discernible? You've certainly been a bad boy, haven't you?

    Pedophilia isn't considered perversion in the Bible, or else it would have been specifically noted like homosexuality. In fact, "Pedophilia" has been pretty common up until the 20th century, it was pretty much expected that you'd merry off your 12-14 year old daughter to a late 20's to early 40's man. Neither is incest, as one of the Bible's Heroes (Lot) banged his daughters after trying to get them raped by a crowd and God had nothing to say about either one. The Bible also says nothing bad about masturbation, unless you do it to excess maybe. I'm not sure where you've heard this stuff, but it certainly isn't from the Bible.
    1 Thessalonians 4:3-5


    4:3 For this is Godís will: that you become holy, 1 that you keep away from sexual immorality, 4:4 that each of you know how to possess his own body 2 in holiness and honor, 4:5 not in lustful passion like the Gentiles who do not know God.

    1 Corinthians 6:13

    Food is for the stomach, and the stomach is for food, but God will make them both unnecessary. The body is not meant for sexual immorality but for the Lord, and the Lord for the body.

  13. #88
    There's nothing new Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000's Avatar
    Gender
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2011 11:27 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    AAAAAAAA!
    Age
    28
    Threads
    163
    Posts
    9,496
    Blog Entries
    106
    Rep Power
    5827

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mavericker View Post
    1 Thessalonians 4:3-5


    4:3 For this is God’s will: that you become holy, 1 that you keep away from sexual immorality, 4:4 that each of you know how to possess his own body 2 in holiness and honor, 4:5 not in lustful passion like the Gentiles who do not know God.

    1 Corinthians 6:13

    Food is for the stomach, and the stomach is for food, but God will make them both unnecessary. The body is not meant for sexual immorality but for the Lord, and the Lord for the body.
    Try being relevant for a change. The question is how does the bible define sexual perversion, not whether it disapproves of it. You still haven't provided evidence of the Bible disapproving of Pedophilia, incest, or anything, really. You are assuming it agrees with your 21st century ideas, which is laughable.
    Last edited by Manhattan_Project_2000; 03-10-2009 at 09:24 PM.
    Ehhh, I dunno if I'll stick around. We'll see.

    The List of Hate, My self-indulgent journal-thing.
    Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

  14. #89
    Mavericker- nothing else Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker's Avatar
    Gil
    49,040.00
    Gender
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-26-2009 05:44 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Threads
    436
    Posts
    2,951
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Manhattan_Project_2000 View Post
    Try being relevant for a change. The question is how does the bible define sexual perversion, not whether it disapproves of it. You still haven't provided evidence of the Bible disapproving of Pedophilia, incest, or anything, really. You are assuming it agrees with your 21st century ideas, which is laughable.
    from http://www.scripturessay.com/article.php?cat=&id=170 :

    Q: Is homosexuality condemned by the Bible?
    Yes, just as fornication is condemned by the Bible, and for the same reason; it is a perversion of God's plan.

    God's plan is one man for one woman, for life, and the sexual relationship between a man and a woman is a sacred, God given right, privilege, and pleasure, intended by God to be exercised only within the confines of marriage. Any and every other allowance for sexual practices on the part of human beings is sexual perversion.

    Man does not have the right to do what he pleases. God sets the standard for morality, although man seems to feel that he is free to set his own standard. God grants man the opportunity to obey him. We can choose to obey, or we can choose to be disobedient. God's law for human beings is sexual relations within marriage, period. Man thinks this to be too restrictive, so he looks for ways to rationalize his perversion. Some sexual perverts enjoy pornographic material, some sexual perverts are adulators, some perverts want sex with children, some sexual perverts engage in sex with animals, some are homosexuals. All of these are previsions of God's plan. An adulator is an immoral person because he has violated God's standard of morality. A homosexual is an immoral person for the same reason.

  15. #90
    There's nothing new Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000's Avatar
    Gender
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2011 11:27 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    AAAAAAAA!
    Age
    28
    Threads
    163
    Posts
    9,496
    Blog Entries
    106
    Rep Power
    5827

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mavericker View Post
    from http://www.scripturessay.com/article.php?cat=&id=170 :

    Q: Is homosexuality condemned by the Bible?
    Yes, just as fornication is condemned by the Bible, and for the same reason; it is a perversion of God's plan.

    God's plan is one man for one woman, for life, and the sexual relationship between a man and a woman is a sacred, God given right, privilege, and pleasure, intended by God to be exercised only within the confines of marriage. Any and every other allowance for sexual practices on the part of human beings is sexual perversion.

    Man does not have the right to do what he pleases. God sets the standard for morality, although man seems to feel that he is free to set his own standard. God grants man the opportunity to obey him. We can choose to obey, or we can choose to be disobedient. God's law for human beings is sexual relations within marriage, period. Man thinks this to be too restrictive, so he looks for ways to rationalize his perversion. Some sexual perverts enjoy pornographic material, some sexual perverts are adulators, some perverts want sex with children, some sexual perverts engage in sex with animals, some are homosexuals. All of these are previsions of God's plan. An adulator is an immoral person because he has violated God's standard of morality. A homosexual is an immoral person for the same reason.
    Wow, you can quote sites that are making the same logical fallacy as you! You're an internet hero!

    Note: I didn't say homosexuality, although I guess it's actually pretty hard to figure out the Bible's actual position if you read it with a historian's perspective in it's native ancient Hebrew.
    Last edited by Manhattan_Project_2000; 03-10-2009 at 09:41 PM.
    Ehhh, I dunno if I'll stick around. We'll see.

    The List of Hate, My self-indulgent journal-thing.
    Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

  16. #91
    Mavericker- nothing else Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker's Avatar
    Gil
    49,040.00
    Gender
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-26-2009 05:44 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Threads
    436
    Posts
    2,951
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Manhattan_Project_2000 View Post
    Wow, you can quote sites that are making the same logical fallacy as you! You're an internet hero!

    Note: I didn't say homosexuality, although I guess it's actually pretty hard to figure out the Bible's actual position if you read it with a historian's perspective in it's native ancient Hebrew.
    DID YOU NOT READ MY POST? IT DEFINES WHAT A SEXUAL PERVERT IS.

    Were you the one who said I was gay? I make a comment about Kukaku that makes me gay?

  17. #92
    There's nothing new Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000's Avatar
    Gender
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2011 11:27 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    AAAAAAAA!
    Age
    28
    Threads
    163
    Posts
    9,496
    Blog Entries
    106
    Rep Power
    5827

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mavericker View Post
    DID YOU NOT READ MY POST? IT DEFINES WHAT A SEXUAL PERVERT IS.
    Yes, it was very good at defining what some guy thinks a sexual pervert is, but I was asking about what Bible defines perversion as.

    Were you the one who said I was gay? I make a comment about Kukaku that makes me gay?
    No, and I didn't even imply it in my last post, but your response seems to lend credence to anyone who would insinuate that you're projecting.
    Last edited by Manhattan_Project_2000; 03-10-2009 at 09:55 PM.
    Ehhh, I dunno if I'll stick around. We'll see.

    The List of Hate, My self-indulgent journal-thing.
    Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

  18. #93
    Great Witch of Britannia wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90's Avatar
    Gil
    37,456.78
    Gender
    My Mood
    Wicked
    Gifts Eva Penpen Wolf Full Moon
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-29-2014 10:41 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Richmond, Virginia, United States
    Age
    24
    Threads
    47
    Posts
    2,027
    Rep Power
    2242
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: DisturbedWiccan PSN ID: Wolfdragon63 Steam ID: Wolfgirl90

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mavericker View Post
    DID YOU NOT READ MY POST? IT DEFINES WHAT A SEXUAL PERVERT IS.

    Were you the one who said I was gay? I make a comment about Kukaku that makes me gay?
    Wow. A lesson about how wrong it is to be a sexual pervert from someone who has admitted that they touch themselves while looking at half-naked cartoon characters on a voluntary basis. Sorry, but no one is going to take this one seriously. Also, no one said that you were gay. Datenshi did say that you were officially "out of the closet", but that was saying that you are pervert and a moron, not that you are gay. By the way, STILL waiting for that Bible quote that explictly states that pedophilia is bad.

    Your last post said absolutely nothing that we don't already know about the Bible. In fact, your post failed to give us the Bible definition of what a sexual pervert was. It just said that God hates homosexuals and perverts.

    Also, like I said before, check what the website quotes from. The website, for the most part, quotes from the New American Standard Version of the Bible. For those who do not know, the NASB is basically a watered down version of the Bible for people who can not read the KJV. Although it was translated word for word directly from the Hebrew Bible (at least that is what they say), there are words that were not translated (due them having no English equivalent), so this Bible is basically what Americans think the Bible SHOULD say (keeping in all of the parts that contradict itself).

    The Bible does not give the definition of marriage as one man and one woman. The Bible only condemns fornicators (people who have sex outside of marriage) in this case, so you need to be married to have sex, however it does not say that you can only be married to one person. There are a few verses in the Bible that say that a man should be with one woman:
    "Let every man have his own wife, and let every woman have her own husband."(1 Corinthians 7:2)
    But these can be easily countered by the many, many quotes from the Bible in which a man has many wives and is never condemned for it. In fact, the Bible says that if a man chooses to have another wive, then he must take of both of them (Exodus 21:10).

    The Bible has many things that contadict other things already said in the Bible. For example, while incest is condemned in the Bible (Leviticus 18:6 and Leviticus 20:11-14), Lot had drunken sex with his daugthers after escaping Sodom when God destroyed it. Yeah, God destroys Sodom and Gomarrah because it was full of fornicators, homosexuals, rapists and mean people but lets Lot live because he is a "righteous man"...but then this "righteous man" has sex with his daughters (honestly how much wine do you need to drink before you do not recognize your daughters anymore?). Lot was not punished, his daughters were not punished and their children, Amon and Moab, go on to become leaders of historical groups of people despite them being products of incest. So, what does that say?
    This is my war face.

    This is what happens to trolls who mess with me.

  19. #94
    Junior Member gkd is on a distinguished road gkd's Avatar
    Gil
    20.00
    Gender
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-13-2009 01:44 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Threads
    0
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Has this "conversation" between u all concluded?

    i say.. notwithstanding the debatable fact that Motoko rarely, if ever, subscribed to Biblical teachings.. one must admit that it's in her character's um, sophistry to quote from religious texts.. in appropriate contexts.. as is revealed in the first GitS movie n its sequel..

    eg. "..like an elephant in the forest.."

    Ergo..the Major's not totally ignorant about the Bible..
    Last edited by gkd; 03-13-2009 at 01:48 PM.

  20. #95
    Great Witch of Britannia wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90's Avatar
    Gil
    37,456.78
    Gender
    My Mood
    Wicked
    Gifts Eva Penpen Wolf Full Moon
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-29-2014 10:41 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Richmond, Virginia, United States
    Age
    24
    Threads
    47
    Posts
    2,027
    Rep Power
    2242
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: DisturbedWiccan PSN ID: Wolfdragon63 Steam ID: Wolfgirl90

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gkd View Post
    Has this "conversation" between u all concluded?

    i say.. notwithstanding the debatable fact that Motoko rarely, if ever, subscribed to Biblical teachings.. one must admit that it's in her character's um, sophistry to quote from religious texts.. in appropriate contexts.. as is revealed in the first GitS movie n its sequel..

    eg. "..like an elephant in the forest.."

    Ergo..the Major's not totally ignorant about the Bible..
    That is point we are making. There is not point in pushing Biblical standards or expecting someone to follow Biblical standards when they are not Christian in the first place. We know that the Major may (or may not) know a little about the Bible (hell, I have read the Bible and, according to Mavericker, I couldn't be further away from being a Christian).

    Also, I do not know what point you are trying to make with that quote there. Elephants, as animals, are never mentioned in the Bible (why would they be?). There is a reference to them in 1 Kings about ivory but that's it.
    This is my war face.

    This is what happens to trolls who mess with me.

  21. #96
    Mavericker- nothing else Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker's Avatar
    Gil
    49,040.00
    Gender
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-26-2009 05:44 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Threads
    436
    Posts
    2,951
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    Someone commented on me getting worked up on looking at the Major's butt. Well looking at the Major's garters and seeing up her dress when she wore the Khaki uniform got me excited.

    Yet, watching the episode with the Russian lady kidnapper still managed to get me excited even if the Major was wearing pants.

    The Major exposed her chest to an English guard in one episode.

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts