AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Problem with swimsuits

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Problem with swimsuits

This has been racking my brain for awhile now and to be honest, I'm getting sick of it.

Every summer, I tend to head to a random beach, usually near me and everywhere I go, I see girls in incredibly skimpy swimsuits.

What I want to know is what's so great about increasing the amount of bare skin and decreasing the amount covered on a girl? Is it just another means of trying to turn men (and some women) on?

Senior Member Saikoro has a reputation beyond repute Saikoro has a reputation beyond repute Saikoro has a reputation beyond repute Saikoro has a reputation beyond repute Saikoro has a reputation beyond repute Saikoro has a reputation beyond repute Saikoro has a reputation beyond repute Saikoro has a reputation beyond repute Saikoro has a reputation beyond repute Saikoro has a reputation beyond repute Saikoro has a reputation beyond repute Saikoro's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2009 05:56 PM
    San Diego, CA, USA, EARTH. WE ARE ALL NEiGHBORS.
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: psh **** the wii.

All women want is your attention, so that they can turn it away. That's why they wear bathing suits like that, then get angry when you hit on them. It's simply to have control.

open up your mind
    and let some
    thought inside

that guy with the beard JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO.'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-21-2011 11:16 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Jimbo8472

when will you guys get it that you dont have to take the bait.

and girls can wear what they like.
    Last edited by JIMBO.; 01-29-2009 at 07:56 PM.

Senior Member BDNguyen has a reputation beyond repute BDNguyen has a reputation beyond repute BDNguyen has a reputation beyond repute BDNguyen has a reputation beyond repute BDNguyen has a reputation beyond repute BDNguyen has a reputation beyond repute BDNguyen has a reputation beyond repute BDNguyen has a reputation beyond repute BDNguyen has a reputation beyond repute BDNguyen has a reputation beyond repute BDNguyen has a reputation beyond repute BDNguyen's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-21-2009 11:29 AM
    Threads

Well one reason is that people prefer to have less/smaller tan lines on their body. Other than that, I think you may be correct about women attracting attention.

つき *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts 001 - Bulbasaur Cowboy Hat Dr Who Tardis
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-30-2021 04:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

yes, it is. It's annoying, and I hate swimming now, because I can never find a swimsuit I actually like. They're always so lame, and terrible if actually want to wear them just to swim. I don't care what others think, because I want to swim. But, apparently I should still be able to swim just fine with a little tiny piece of fabric that has two extra little tiny pieces of fabric that are supposed to magically hold up the swimsuit. My friends are always asking me to tie those dang things, and I must say, It's stupid. I want to swim, not constantly be thinking about what guys around me are thinking.

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JIMBO ^_^ View Post
    when will you guys get it that you dont have to take the bait.

and girls can wear what they like.
    I understand the fact that girls can wear what they like. I also have no reason to look for a girl. It will only cause me problems in the future.

I just feel that wearing a regular swimsuit, including the standard two-piece is fine. The two-piece doesn't have to be smaller. It's fine the way it is.

All women want is your attention, so that they can turn it away. That's why they wear bathing suits like that, then get angry when you hit on them. It's simply to have control.
    If they want our attention only to turn it away, wouldn't that make them nasty people just like the men that scope them up and down?

There's nothing new Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2011 11:27 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Rant View Post
    This has been racking my brain for awhile now and to be honest, I'm getting sick of it.

Every summer, I tend to head to a random beach, usually near me and everywhere I go, I see girls in incredibly skimpy swimsuits.

What I want to know is what's so great about increasing the amount of bare skin and decreasing the amount covered on a girl? Is it just another means of trying to turn men (and some women) on?
    Why is human anatomy so distasteful to you? If someone goes to the beach in a string bikini and you don't want to look, PROTIP: Do not look. Same policy applies to nudism as far as I'm concerned.
    Ehhh, I dunno if I'll stick around. We'll see.

The List of Hate, My self-indulgent journal-thing.
    Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

Senior Member sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m's Avatar
    Gil
    Yeehaw
    Gifts Ariel Fox Snowman
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-15-2019 01:15 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: pppascal

They just want to show off their anorexic/bulimic bodies. They worked hard to get those, you know.

that guy with the beard JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO. has a reputation beyond repute JIMBO.'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-21-2011 11:16 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Jimbo8472

well a lot of girls like the one piece ones, less chance of popping out, its the same reason I dont wear a speedo,

have to remember it comes down to the girl not the suit

Senior Member Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-20-2011 04:22 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

MP2K is from Florida, home of nude old people he knows, I assume.

I just don't care. I'm 15 I can look and get told it's hormones.

つき *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts 001 - Bulbasaur Cowboy Hat Dr Who Tardis
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-30-2021 04:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jinglefox View Post
    They just want to show off their anorexic/bulimic bodies. They worked hard to get those, you know.
    yea, seeing bodies like that gross me out. =P I could never do that. My friends call me skinny, but whenever I see pictures of models that have like, no fat, it gives me nighmares for days . . .

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Quote Originally Posted by Saikoro View Post
    Thats not true for all of us ;3

But yeah, some of the newer swimsuits are barely anything more than tiny piece of cloth. Underwear covers more than some of the swimsuits Ive seen.

Well, to be honest I hardly go swimming anymore, let alone go to the beach. Though I usually wear a shirt over my swimsuit....although thats usually because I burn like a crispy critter [even with sun block] >_>;;

Oh right, my point:

A little modesty with your swimsuit isnt going to make you anymore/less attractive.

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

It's not so much human anatomy I find distasteful as it is being what I consider overexposed. Sometimes, when I'm wondering and questioning the idea of the overexposure of skin, out of impulse, my eyes stray towards the direction of the overexposure. (Hopefully, that isn't a hypocritical statement. I'm just trying to get a better understanding of it all.)

Part of my studies includes learning about the body itself. If I'm going to be a science major, I have to know such things. But I'm not going to use that as an excuse to look. If I look, I look. After that, the curiosity is gone and I'm not thinking any lecherous thoughts.

Update: Jingle's statement made me laugh. Jimbo's also correct in saying it all comes down to the girl, not the suit.
    Last edited by Dr. Hax; 01-29-2009 at 08:25 PM.

Happier than you Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre has a reputation beyond repute Cancre's Avatar
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-04-2009 09:35 PM
    Threads

somehow i don't get how it's a problem , they're most of the time just wearing what they think looks good on them and if they think it looks good then they feel good , and then again imsome of them are doing it just to get attention as JIMBO ^_^ said it comes down to the girl not the suit .
    i go swimming in my clothes because i am strange hahahahah .

Team Aki! -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2013 12:09 AM
    Threads

There are actually some cultural barriers in my opinions, especially because I came from a total opposite culture.

When I first saw girls wearing bikinis, I couldn't believe my eyes seeig how girls are so careless about how much skin they are showing, and how least they are covering their skins with. In the culture I came from were actually aware of how much skins to cover, especially the chest that really need some covering. But today, girls in that culture of where I came from was totally what I saw when I first moved to America. A country where people were so aware of showing too much skins actually became to open minded about showing more skins, and they call that the true sexiness that girls should show others to prove that they are women.

Now I do find that disturbing, because that's the culture that we can't argue about. However, I promised myself not to wear bikinis and showing bare skins. If I do wear bikinis (which is the only choice I can find now), then I would wear a big white t-shirt on top, because I truely don't feel comfortable showing part of my chest or the butt, it's just not my style at all. When I go to school or to the mall, I don't wear my tops way too low showing half of my breasts, I never show part of my chest cleavage, and I don't wear my pants too low showing part of my censored spots.

I do find that girls wear bikinis like that is to get attentions, and most part of the reason is because they follow the trend. As times goes on and on, girls wear less and show more of their bodies. It is very disturbing, but this is how it is today, that people are wearing less and less, not more and more. I tend not to stare at those people and curse at them, but I would stop looking and totally ignore it, because all girls like to show stuff, unless designers start to design those old fashion bathing suit, and see what would happen.

But if it bothers you, then don't look. If there are people doing something disturbing, why bother to look if you know you'd get angry?! I wouldn't look if I don't want to see it.

Senior Member kamaaina ^_^ has a reputation beyond repute kamaaina ^_^ has a reputation beyond repute kamaaina ^_^ has a reputation beyond repute kamaaina ^_^ has a reputation beyond repute kamaaina ^_^ has a reputation beyond repute kamaaina ^_^ has a reputation beyond repute kamaaina ^_^ has a reputation beyond repute kamaaina ^_^ has a reputation beyond repute kamaaina ^_^ has a reputation beyond repute kamaaina ^_^ has a reputation beyond repute kamaaina ^_^ has a reputation beyond repute kamaaina ^_^'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2009 04:40 PM
    Threads

i dont see a problem with a girl who is comfortable showing her body.
    Signature created by a very close friend: ichigoangel06

There's nothing new Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2011 11:27 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Rant View Post
    It's not so much human anatomy I find distasteful as it is being what I consider overexposed. Sometimes, when I'm wondering and questioning the idea of the overexposure of skin, out of impulse, my eyes stray towards the direction of the overexposure. (Hopefully, that isn't a hypocritical statement. I'm just trying to get a better understanding of it all.)
    I feel it is. You not having a problem with anatomy and wishing they would cover it up because it makes you feel funny are contradictory statements. They aren't making you look at their Brazilian Wax. If you don't want to see it, don't look.
    Last edited by Manhattan_Project_2000; 01-29-2009 at 10:55 PM.
    Ehhh, I dunno if I'll stick around. We'll see.

The List of Hate, My self-indulgent journal-thing.
    Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

Senior Member .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Gifts 151 - Mew 035 - Clefairy Strawberry
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2013 01:37 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Paper~♥ View Post
    i go swimming in my clothes because i am strange hahahahah .
    hah me too!
    I find it a little sickening because some girls go around in little teeny bikini's thatcover up nothing and most of the people i know that do it, flauntit. it kinda makes me get alittle mad, I barely swim anymore at public pools because of it

You're like an angel from a picture book...

☆Good Lucky☆ BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-07-2012 08:05 PM
    Threads

I'm a dude, so I'll admit I'm not against wearing skimpy swimsuits.

But, there's a problem when they start making people feel bad about themselves and stuff, if you look good you look good, you don't need to be selling yourself to every person just so people notice you.

actually there could be several reasons why, culture, peer presure, maybe someone who actually feels good about how they look.

Team Aki! -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2013 12:09 AM
    Threads

hah me too!
    I find it a little sickening because some girls go around in little teeny bikini's thatcover up nothing and most of the people i know that do it, flauntit. it kinda makes me get alittle mad, I barely swim anymore at public pools because of it
    Same here, especially finding that I don't have a good looking body to fit in a bikini...but I would still wear it on, but must have a big tee on top of it. I find wearing a big white tee on top of the suit is waaaay sexier, because of the method of showing things see-through behind the tee...kinda like a girl getting wet wearing a white blouse.

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Manhattan_Project_2000 View Post
    I feel it is. You not having a problem with anatomy and wishing they would cover it up because it makes you feel funny are contradictory statements. They aren't making you look at their Brazilian Wax. If you don't want to see it, don't look.
    If that's the case, then how would one get over such a funny feeling when it comes to girls covering themselves up? Do I just man up and look at them no matter how awkward I feel? That's probably the only way I can get over the funny feeling.

boopaloop! 3pleT has a reputation beyond repute 3pleT has a reputation beyond repute 3pleT has a reputation beyond repute 3pleT has a reputation beyond repute 3pleT has a reputation beyond repute 3pleT has a reputation beyond repute 3pleT has a reputation beyond repute 3pleT has a reputation beyond repute 3pleT has a reputation beyond repute 3pleT has a reputation beyond repute 3pleT has a reputation beyond repute 3pleT's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-20-2011 12:53 PM
    Threads

damn, this thread looks like a bunch of serial rapists with that she-was-coming-on-to-me kind of attitude.

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Lord Rant =/= Serial Rapist

I just need to get over my problem without looking like some weird pervert and just flat-out looking at girls at the beach is the only way I can think of. If there are any other ways, please tell me.

Ice Tea ninja wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-24-2010 05:00 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 1234 5678 91011

i think it is annoying
    girls just want attention...
    Just Your Friendly Neighborhood Wowzabunny

All About POWAH! Wilson has a reputation beyond repute Wilson has a reputation beyond repute Wilson has a reputation beyond repute Wilson has a reputation beyond repute Wilson has a reputation beyond repute Wilson has a reputation beyond repute Wilson has a reputation beyond repute Wilson has a reputation beyond repute Wilson has a reputation beyond repute Wilson has a reputation beyond repute Wilson has a reputation beyond repute Wilson's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-09-2011 10:24 AM
    Threads

Ok wait....getting over a weird feeling you get when you see almost-naked ladies is NOT what the original topic was....

I think it's pretty obvious why a girl wears an incredibly skimpy swimsuit. She's confident in her appearance and she's showing it off. I'm sure even if they don't admit it, they all want some man-stud to check them out. People flaunting their bodies is not a new thing....

Some posts in this thread reek of thinly-veiled jealousy...

Closed Thread

Thread Information