AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Sign-up: Star Wars KOTOR III: El-Druian Revenge

God of Destruction Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-07-2011 09:37 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Sign-up: Star Wars KOTOR III: El-Druian Revenge

This is the sign up thread. Below is the character sheet and sample character (who coincidently is my character as well)

If you have any questions, feel free to ask

Name:
    Alternate Name:
    Race:
    Appearance:
    Skills/Abilities:
    Bio:
    Equipment:
    DSPs: (dark side points 0-40)
    NPs: (neutral points 41-59)
    LSPs: (light side points 60-100)

you get 150 points to distribute for skills/abilities
    higher points mean your better at the skill/ability. Depending on certain interactions and choices made during events you will be awarded more points.
    Your alignment is determined by how your character has acted in his past (and is effected by actions in the game)

Name: Lirik Endivian
    Alternate Name: Darth Xodus
    Race: Mandalorian
    Appearance:
    Planet of Origin: ?????
    Skills/Abilities:
    Persuasion- 15
    Stealth- 30
    Force Lightning- 45
    Force Push- 15
    Energy Resistance- 20
    Force speed- 20
    Dual Wield:
    Lightsaber- 35
    Swords- 10
    Bio: Darth Xodus, or his true name Lirik Endivian, is an old exiled/desposed Sith Lord. He has led the Sith in secret wars against the jedi numerous times, and has given some training to such sith as Exar Kun, Ajunta Pal, and Darth Revan. He has lived through the centuries, yet retains his memories and his wisdom, for he has always tread a fine line in his path of darkness with that of the grey. Unlike most Sith lords, he has not been corrupted by the dark side, he merely manipulates its power. He has also lost his title to numerous arrogant sith who believed themselves strong enough to rule.
    Believed by several to have died in the destruction of the Star Forge, he is rumored to be living temporarily on the Planet of Rishi. Those who have encountered him (or so they say) claim that he is a Grey Sith, an unheard of thing.
    Equipment: Black cloak, custom crimson mandalorian chest plating, Lightsaber(red), Lightsaber(purple) 1000 credits
    DSPs: 29
    NPs: 0
    LSPs: 0

This is the map I will be using to offer up planets to proceed to. (all characters must start off and stay at the same planet as the rest of the group)Map to Star Wars galaxy

http://www.kolumbus.fi/antti.lusila/...galaxymap.html

A suggestion to help plot advancement is that someone (i would really prefer not to control this character, as i will have Xodus for my own use) is that someone plays as the Exile's apprentice, who has been sent to this world to try and find an old Jedi knight who is rumored to be hiding there. Whoever volunteers for said role can create them as they feel, but the character will be a Jedi Padawan occupation.

I would like at least five to seven people to join before i actually start the RP. Depending on your characters bio and occupation (and alignment) will depend on the situations and possible plot adavances i can give to each player.

The RPG starts on Rishi.
    Last edited by Josun Tomoro; 01-30-2009 at 06:33 PM.

A great webcomic!! Full of humor, angst, and occasional fanservice!

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

*character Deleted*
    Last edited by Luzifer; 01-30-2009 at 02:42 PM.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

God of Destruction Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro has a reputation beyond repute Josun Tomoro's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Nice character. Odd that he carries no equipment.

May i ask why exactly you have a tendency to put all points in one ability xD

Very interesting character. Approved.

Anyone willing to play the exile?

OH!! Major races of the Galaxy for those who need a race list

Humans- http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Humans
    Bothans- http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Bothans
    Twi'lek- http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Twi%27lek
    Trandoshan- http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Trandoshan
    Zabrak- http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Zabrak
    Cerean- http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Cerean
    Duros- http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Duros
    Gungans- http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Gungans
    Gamorreans- http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Gamorreans
    Ithorians- http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Ithorians
    Kel Dor- http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Kel_Dor
    Mon Calamari- http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Mon_Calamari
    Quarren- http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Quarren
    Rodians- http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Rodians
    Sullustans- http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Sullustans
    Wookies- http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Wookie
    Mandalorians- http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Mandalorian
    Rakatan- http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Rakata

OH! Note: one can have the ability to understand other races. IF you are a jedi, sith, or someone with force abilities, you do not need a ability with any language to understand it or convey your meaning (if you arent, then please put down the race and then (lang.) to signify your knowledge of it.

Edit: Occupation list: you can leave it blank if you have no real specific occupation

NOTE: Jedi and Sith have two sets of ()'s. The first one describes a sort of class rather then occupation.

Scoundrel-(smugglers, gamblers, pirates, outlaws, slicers, spies)
    Jedi-(guardian[fighter] sentinal[scout] consular[caster/diplomat])(Jedi apprentice, Jedi, Jedi Knight, Jedi Master)
    Sith-(guardian[fighter] sentinal[scout] consular[caster/diplomat])(Sith apprentice, Sith, Jedi Warrior, Sith Lord)
    Noble-(policians aide, free trader, diplomat, prince/princess, officer)
    Scout-(rangers, outriders, hunters, explorers, guides, vanguards)
    Soldier-(guards, enforcers, mercenary, warrior, soldier, adventurer)

If you think up something seperate from those, describe it.
    Last edited by Josun Tomoro; 01-29-2009 at 09:03 PM.

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

1) Because I don't like my characters having that many abilities. I prefer to think of everything I do as a permutation of a single ability. That and my characters generally aren't fighters. So I avoid making them appear like fighters with move lists and what not. Its sort of a flag saying "I DON'T FIGHT"

2) Well, I figure equipment means like weapons and stuff of use. I mean he wears cloths and has pockets if that counts

3) I'll play the Exile/exile's apprentice if no one wants too. But that is an if and only if conditional.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Well, he could have things like communicators, light scanners, special gloves or armbands or belts, he could have anything that wouldnt be constituted as normal or part of regular clothes.

Gothca on both 1 and 3.

Senior Member Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2010 01:50 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

May I play the exile apprentice?

How old does the apprentice have to be?

"There exist only three respectable beings: the priest, the warrior, the poet. To know, to kill, and to create."-Charles Baudelaire

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Sure. The Exiles apprentice will likely be between 15-22 years of age.

EDIT: does anyone want me to put the history up in here as well, or should i leave it in the ooc?

EDIT2: The Exiles Apprentice can be male female, and any race

NOTE: The Rakatans have the ability to wield the force again, and they have joined the republic.
    Last edited by Josun Tomoro; 01-29-2009 at 09:07 PM.

Senior Member Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Thanks I will put up my profile in this thanks reply once I finish the profile.
    I'll just edit.

Edit: Profile

Name: Xeron
    Alternate Name: X
    Race: Human mixed with Twi'lek [very little Twi'lek mutations except his eyes]. <---hope this is all right
    Appearance:
    Planet of Origin: Unknown
    Skills/Abilities:
    Time- 50 [A sort of Force ability that allows him to stop time just for a few moments]
    Force- 10 [Doesn't work the same as other forces it, works with his emotions, the calmer he is the more control he has over it, the angrier he is the force can get out of control]
    Lightning- 40[Force lightning, generally when is calm and there is a little electric current going on somewhere he can charger up a bit and shoot some lightning]
    Bio: Unknown....Xeron doesn't know his name, his family, where he was born, or anything else. He lost his memories and has never been able to gain them back.
    Equipment: Nothing Except the clothes on his back[picture], his rings, and his necklace[all of that is in the picture] Lightsaber a blue gray color, double ends.
    LPS= 50

Edit: Hope my character is all right.
    Last edited by Princely Dreaming Doll; 01-30-2009 at 11:36 AM.

"There exist only three respectable beings: the priest, the warrior, the poet. To know, to kill, and to create."-Charles Baudelaire

Row Row! Fight the powa!! kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01 has a reputation beyond repute kat_star01's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-23-2010 11:12 PM
    Threads

Name: Achima
    Alternate Name: ??
    Race:Human
    Appearance

Planet of Origin: Rishi

Skills/Abilities:
    50 - comabat
    50 - light sabor
    50 - control of the force

Bio: Achima lives alone in the heart of Rishi and barely scrapes by for money with her waitressing job. The work is hard, and she is treated cruely by the people she works with as well as the people who eat at the cafe. During her spare time, she taught herself out to fight as well as how to use a light sabor, and eventually discovered how to manipulate the force.

Equipment: Pink light sabor
    DSPs:0
    NPs: 0
    LSPs: 60
    Last edited by kat_star01; 01-30-2009 at 12:00 AM.

LOL I hope my sig doesn't gross anybody out XDD I needed a banner that people would click on. What can I say? Yaoi fangirls love this stuff.

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Kat@: Unless you want that character to enter at a later, date, please switch the characters location to Rishi.

Also, you have alignment points in only one alignment (if you have 39 DSP's then you are on the path of darkness, but are closer to that of the grey then anything else. If you have 47 NP's then you are neither side, but are leaning towards the dark side.

Suggestion: Flesh out the bio. Expand it by a bit, it doesnt have to be as long as Luzifers, but it helps me if theres more info.

NOTE: thats 200 ability points, not 150

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hope my profile is all right.

Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

wait... FBD... the Force ability... that sounds just like how the force normally operates from what i know of star wars. Being harder to control when your emotional and easier if your calm... i don't see how the becomes an ability of his... but then its been a while since I've done star wars stuff so maybe the rules have changed on me

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Luzifer View Post
    wait... FBD... the Force ability... that sounds just like how the force normally operates from what i know of star wars. Being harder to control when your emotional and easier if your calm... i don't see how the becomes an ability of his... but then its been a while since I've done star wars stuff so maybe the rules have changed on me
    I didn't think so.
    I thought that was just the way they explained it so that way they could justify who was good and who wasn't.
    All of his abilities are emotional abilities.
    The more feeling he puts in something the more it become powerful. I was using calm as a metaphor.
    To focus his emotions to create bigger burst of force.

And way Jedi are such jack a$$e$ it's the sith that rule.
    No I'm joking.

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

You have 50 more points available, and if your the Exiles Apprentice your bound to have a lightsaber (color really doesnt matter)

you also forgot DSP's, LSP's, or NP's. (dark side points, light side points, or neutral points)

edit: thats how the force works alright.

in fact, its a ver simple definition of the force.

some jedi are jack asses believing themselves superiour to all. They are the ones closer to being sith then the humble Jedi who breaks the code every now and then xD
    Last edited by Josun Tomoro; 01-29-2009 at 09:56 PM.

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Josun Tomoro View Post
    You have 50 more points available, and if your the Exiles Apprentice your bound to have a lightsaber (color really doesnt matter)

you also forgot DSP's, LSP's, or NP's. (dark side points, light side points, or neutral points)
    If the exiled apprentice is looking for a master why would he choose a side right then there?
    Oh wait...hmm....maybe...
    He's a nomad at the moment....or that is what I thought. Lightsaber, okay.

Edit: Is a double bladed lightsaber okay? You know where they have a blade on the end of lightsaber and in front. Like Darth Mal.
    Last edited by Princely Dreaming Doll; 01-29-2009 at 09:58 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

meh... whatever... I'm already bastardizing the star wars universe as it stands, I really can't complain

Member Rhain has much to be proud of Rhain has much to be proud of Rhain has much to be proud of Rhain has much to be proud of Rhain has much to be proud of Rhain has much to be proud of Rhain has much to be proud of Rhain has much to be proud of Rhain has much to be proud of Rhain's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2009 01:11 AM
    Threads

Name: Mas´hia
    Alternate Name: Aedis
    Race: Twi'lek
    Appearance: http://img216.imageshack.us/img216/5...78f20aavb1.jpg
    Planet of Origin: Z'trop, but resides in Rishi
    Skills/Abilities:
    Stealth: 25
    Steal:5
    Force Heal: 30
    Lightsaber: Dual Wield= 15- Double Edged lightsaber= 30
    Meditation:5
    Force Push/Pull: 20
    Magic: 20
    Bio: Aedis comes from a royal family in the planet of Z'trop. The tropical planet. There, her family ruled for hundreds of years. She was supposed to be the Queen after her grandmother died, since she lost her mother at a very low age. But when her grandmother died, she was still a teenager. And she wasn't too much in the light side of the force. So the planet without a Queen or leader was dying. Their fruits of loom, beautiful plants and animals. Everything was fading. She then met her master, Flaja. Flaja was a true believer of a god named Nrota. Since that day forward, Aedis learned every single Martial Art available in order to defend herself from the Evil Empire. When they finished their training, Aedis was ready to rule the planet her family told her to rule. However, when she was going to redeem her throne, she found out that her "Lost sister" had already gathered it. Aedis was expelled from the planet and ended up in Rishi. She is considered a Jedi Master.

Equipment: She wears a Double edged lightsaber, she designed herself. Aedis can easily break it into two parts.
    - A utility belt filled with Grenades, and other type of counter stuff. ( such as Vanishing Powder and more.)

Lsp: 65.
    Last edited by Rhain; 01-29-2009 at 10:26 PM.

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Well mine was more of.

I am angry now, so I must enforce this anger, must embrace this anger.
    He controls the emotion to create energy, he still uses the emotion of anger or hate.
    I thought the Jedi wanted to cancel that out. You must not let your inner conflicts take you away or something like that.

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

the Exiles Apprentice, not the Exiled Apprentice. (the exile is the general name for the main character of Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords. While you get to name the character, the character is usually called "The Exile" through the game. In this RPG, her name Is Alaya Kurr (i think, pretty sure)

Alaya Kurr is light sided, but this doesnt mean her apprentice would have to be total light side or heavily light sided. She/he could be neutral ( i advise not making the character dark sided, though ti would be humorous to say the least)

NOTE: Rhains character approved, suggestion though of making her occupation Exiled Jedi Knight/Mercenary

NOTE2: Hopefully, the rest of the people who join will consider the ideal that not all characters are supposed to be force sensitive (though it is usually a preferred character type, it makes the game a bit less fun if everyone is a force user.)
    Last edited by Josun Tomoro; 01-29-2009 at 10:15 PM.

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I prefer dark side though

General Grievas made me fall in love with Star Wars. He kicked major butt.

Edit: If I have to I'll make him neutral.

Member Rhain has much to be proud of Rhain has much to be proud of Rhain has much to be proud of Rhain has much to be proud of Rhain has much to be proud of Rhain has much to be proud of Rhain has much to be proud of Rhain has much to be proud of Rhain has much to be proud of Rhain's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Eh, is my character profile ok?

Btw, I think it's ok to use a double edged lightsaber. Though, mine breaks into too part and I can Dual Wield it.

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

fallenbabydoll: if you put it close to 46 then your character is neutral, but leaning dark side (go 45 and your on the path of darkness, but not far from the middle ground.

Rhain: your character is okay. The occupation edit was a suggestion. the note was for any future character creations.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Oh ok! Thanks a bunch-o. Am I the only one that isn't human. :O

Oh now I know what you meant by Occupation. There.. it's already edited.
    Last edited by Rhain; 01-29-2009 at 10:26 PM.

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

No, Lirik Endivian, aka Darth Xodus, is a mandalorian.

you are not the only non human

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Josun Tomoro View Post
    fallenbabydoll: if you put it close to 46 then your character is neutral, but leaning dark side (go 45 and your on the path of darkness, but not far from the middle ground.
    Don't get this.
    Explain a little, please.

Closed Thread

Thread Information