AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Who are you a fangirl/boy of?

Senior Member AnimeGirlX95 is a splendid one to behold AnimeGirlX95 is a splendid one to behold AnimeGirlX95 is a splendid one to behold AnimeGirlX95 is a splendid one to behold AnimeGirlX95 is a splendid one to behold AnimeGirlX95 is a splendid one to behold AnimeGirlX95 is a splendid one to behold AnimeGirlX95's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-07-2009 12:07 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

I'm a total Deidara fan girl! *Fan girl scream* I love him! He's mine and no one else can have him! ^_^ If anyone wants to fight this point with me than you'll have to know more about him than me! Trust me you girls out there don't want to even attempt this. I know his age, B-day, blood type, you name it! Yes I know it's sort of creepy.

Member Patchouli Knowledge has a reputation beyond repute Patchouli Knowledge has a reputation beyond repute Patchouli Knowledge has a reputation beyond repute Patchouli Knowledge has a reputation beyond repute Patchouli Knowledge has a reputation beyond repute Patchouli Knowledge has a reputation beyond repute Patchouli Knowledge has a reputation beyond repute Patchouli Knowledge has a reputation beyond repute Patchouli Knowledge has a reputation beyond repute Patchouli Knowledge has a reputation beyond repute Patchouli Knowledge has a reputation beyond repute Patchouli Knowledge's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-27-2009 05:27 PM
    Threads

I am not really a fan girl but I do love some character like

Kratos (I LOVE Him from Tales of Symphonia)
    Nightmare (from SC2 weird choice I know)
    Ichimaru Gin (I love his smile Bleach)
    Soma (Castlevania Dawn of Sorrow)
    Yami Bakura (Yu-gi-oh)

Well I am not really fan girl like from thing I think well maybe a little. But I don't really like the term fan girl.

Last Signature made by me

Senior Member John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson has a reputation beyond repute John Watson's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts Mars Crystal Henshin Pen Rainbow Ribbon Sagittarius
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-17-2014 12:03 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I get pretty obsessed with alot of characters...only temporarily though ^^;

Well currently there's...~ :3

Naruto Uzumaki from Naruto ♥
    Belphegor from Katekyo Hitman Reborn ♥
    Kyoya, Mori and the Hitachiin Twins from Ouran High School Host Club ♥
    Lloyd, Rollo, and Prince Schneizel from Code Geass ♥

*Squeal* X3

Member HikariKain is on a distinguished road HikariKain's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2009 11:04 AM
    Up two flights of stairs, end of the hallway, if you fall out the window, you've gone too far.
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by PokemonTrainerLisa View Post
    Hehe....

I'm a fangirl of Ash Ketchum from Pokemon. =D
    ... 8D

You, my friend, have earned my eternal respect. Ash ROCKS~

But~ I don`t fanboy over him ^.^

I fanboy over Kaworu From Neon Genisis, Sho minamimoto from The world ends with you (a game), and syaoran from CCS. ^.^
    Bye-bye... Ochibichan...

Senior Member Lenks has a reputation beyond repute Lenks has a reputation beyond repute Lenks has a reputation beyond repute Lenks has a reputation beyond repute Lenks has a reputation beyond repute Lenks has a reputation beyond repute Lenks has a reputation beyond repute Lenks has a reputation beyond repute Lenks has a reputation beyond repute Lenks has a reputation beyond repute Lenks has a reputation beyond repute Lenks's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-08-2009 10:37 AM
    Threads

I am not really a fangirl or any anime character...although I am a total spazz for Takehito Koyasu roles. I <3 his voice!

But if we count game characters, I am a fangirl of Naoto Shirogane, mostly because she and I are practically the same. Except she has a lot more intuition than I do.

overkill. .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-16-2012 05:40 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Hmm...

I wouldn't really classify myself as a 'fangirl', however the following are characters I've obsessed over at one point, or still do, in order of greatest to least greatest.

KOS-MOS [Xenosaga]; If there was anything I'd be 'fangirl' over, it's Xenosaga, and, mainly just KOS-MOS from Xenosaga. My most favorite character of all time, I like everything about her. And why wouldn't you like a powerful super-weapon android who actually has a soul in the end? I mean, her character is just so badd and made of win, I adore her.

Hatake Kakashi [Naruto]; I really like his personality and views, he's a very mysterious character as well. He has the ability to make you burst into laughter, and also be on the edge of your seat when he's in battle. I think he's the most interesting character I've ever come across.

Kyo/Onime No Kyo [Samurai Deeper: Kyo]; Probably one of my favorite, favorite characters personality-wise, he's pretty much the most kick butt samurai ever, and I love his attitude. He has his own strange honor code that only he knows, which I also think is pretty cool. He's just pretty much awesome.

Vegeta [Dragonball, Z, GT]; Vegeta is just awesome. I love love his whole 'arrogance' and 'pride' factor, and his relationship with Goku in the series.

Jo [Bakuretsu Tenshi]; Jo is awesome, there aren't that many female characters out there who kick butt and don't take names, but she's one of them. She's a very strong character who never backs down from a challenge, which is what I like about her.

Kurama, Hiei, Yusuke [Yu Yu Hakusho]; These guys are awesome, and YYH is one of my favorite series because of them and their diverse, yet complimentary, personalities.

Kenshin [Rurouni Kenshin]; Used to like Kenshin alot, and still have a great appreciation for his character. Again with the duality, like I mentioned with Kakashi, although Kenshin's is much more extreme. I like how he is an example of redemption as well, though I sort of liked him better in his Battousai days, haha.

L [Death Note] I've recently started liking L alot, and I like drawing his character as well.

...I think that's it. Annnd I think I'm sensing a pattern here >_>;

---
    Last edited by .Gogo; 02-05-2009 at 08:02 PM.
    && all the world's a stage
    i existed because i dreamed it;
    i dreamed the world...//

KISEKISTUDIOS | YINGYANGANIME | DEVIANTART | TUMBLR
    [i made the gfx.]

Junior Member RaspberrTASTIC is a splendid one to behold RaspberrTASTIC is a splendid one to behold RaspberrTASTIC is a splendid one to behold RaspberrTASTIC is a splendid one to behold RaspberrTASTIC is a splendid one to behold RaspberrTASTIC is a splendid one to behold RaspberrTASTIC is a splendid one to behold RaspberrTASTIC's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2009 06:23 PM
    Threads

im not exactly a fangirl, but i really like kratos and lloyd from tales of symphonia, fai from tsubasa, soichiro arima from kare kano, and vyse from skies of arcadia (if anyone hasnt played that game they really should )
    :]Annie<3syou!

Kick off your stilettos .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-30-2010 06:59 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I don't see why the hell it is so wrong for a person to like a character. If they think they're in love with a character then let them be in their own fantasy world. I think liking an anime character, which is fictional, is the same thing as liking a character from some other show like Heroes, because those characters are fictional too. You can like characters from books, but it's not okay to like characters from mangas or animes?

And I don't think fangirl means "to love and be obsessed with" an anime/manga character. I think it just simply means that you're a fan of him/her/it, but then of course there are people who take it to the extreme. Still, I think everyone who classifies anime-boy/girl-crazed people as childish and stupid should just let. them. be.

And it's freaking the same think if you draw your own character and you realize that you adore this character of yours. The way you drew it. Just like anyone else can adore someone's character they drew they can adore anime/manga characters for how they look.

I'm a fan of;
    Kamina (TTGL) - See Xero's comment.
    Saber (FSN) - See Xero's comment.
    Hibari Kyoya (KHR) - He's so easy to predict, which makes him so funny, interesting and... cool?
    Rokudo Mukuro (KHR) - Gotta love his kufufu and powers.
    ... actually let me just say I adore all characters from Katekyo Hitman Reborn! except the villians (excluding the Varia). But those two I mentioned are my favourites, but I still <3 all the others so much. Yay for Amano Akira and her character designs.
    Tamaki (OHSHC) - Stupid, silly, charming AND intelligent at the same time? Well, intelligent whenever he wants to.
    All main guys in Gundam 00. xDD Who I like more than the other really depends on which episode. >__>;
    Lelouch (Code Geass) - Self-explanatory if you've watched the show.
    CC (Code Geass) - Same as above. Plus I love her green hair.
    Kaname (Vampire Knight) - <: It's the way he is portrayed, seriously.
    Last edited by .Lovebeat; 02-07-2009 at 08:36 AM.

No lies, just love. | tumblr | deviantart (dead)

Senior Member WIXIE has a reputation beyond repute WIXIE has a reputation beyond repute WIXIE has a reputation beyond repute WIXIE has a reputation beyond repute WIXIE has a reputation beyond repute WIXIE has a reputation beyond repute WIXIE has a reputation beyond repute WIXIE has a reputation beyond repute WIXIE has a reputation beyond repute WIXIE has a reputation beyond repute WIXIE has a reputation beyond repute WIXIE's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-06-2009 08:49 AM
    Threads

I am a girl but I am totally a fangirl of Sakura from CCS because she is so perfect

Sig made by me! No copy-copy!

Sparky Dork. October. has a reputation beyond repute October. has a reputation beyond repute October. has a reputation beyond repute October. has a reputation beyond repute October. has a reputation beyond repute October. has a reputation beyond repute October. has a reputation beyond repute October. has a reputation beyond repute October. has a reputation beyond repute October. has a reputation beyond repute October. has a reputation beyond repute October.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-03-2010 11:24 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

right now, Kazuma and the pink-haired boy from Yakitate Japan and Kazuki from La Corda Doro and Neji from Naruto

the soul would have no rainbow
    had the eyes no tears~
    :3

Junior Member BloodyRoze is on a distinguished road BloodyRoze's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-07-2009 01:51 PM
    Threads

im a fangirl of tobi, sesshomaru, hollow ichigo. theres alot more but they are in my top 3
    Click them please. I don't want them to die.

Member Persistance has a reputation beyond repute Persistance has a reputation beyond repute Persistance has a reputation beyond repute Persistance has a reputation beyond repute Persistance has a reputation beyond repute Persistance has a reputation beyond repute Persistance has a reputation beyond repute Persistance has a reputation beyond repute Persistance has a reputation beyond repute Persistance has a reputation beyond repute Persistance has a reputation beyond repute Persistance's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-12-2009 09:09 PM
    Threads

Liking a character does not mean that they like them for their appearance. Personality comes into play too. That's what makes book characters so good. The character is what you imagine them to be. I would say I see myself as a fanboy but not for obvious reasons. I may be a guy but that doesn't mean I only "fanboy" over girls. Here are mine:

Lelouch: Intelligent, confident and popular with the ladies. For all his greatness he can't run for S. Great guy.
    Ilya: A loli. What a surprise. /sarcasm. She's everything a child should be. Childish, cute and simple-minded but with a goal to accomplish. I regard her more as a little sister than an obsession. At times I wanted to bear hug her.
    Satsuki: Fierce, passive/aggressive and has a ponytail to boot. She's not scared to get what she wants. Something I can relate to.
    Haruhi: She's cute yes but what struck me at first was how eccentric she was. Doing things that interest her with no regard to the consequences. My kind of person.
    Moka: To combat the Mizore fans out there. /endlist

I agree that some characters are in shows way longer than necessary. Take Mikuru (TMHS). What was she there for? Though it was only 14 episodes, I got annoyed with her.

Credits go to kira_lacuXX of another forum.
    Is watching: Mai-Hime/Otome, Xenosaga, SNS 2, Haruhi 2, Strawberry Panic, Welcome to NHK
    Is reading: Ichigo 100%, KissxSis, Elfen Lied, Kanon.
    If I don't reply to posts and PMs straight away, then sorry. I go on and off. A LOT.

Member BleachHime has a reputation beyond repute BleachHime has a reputation beyond repute BleachHime has a reputation beyond repute BleachHime has a reputation beyond repute BleachHime has a reputation beyond repute BleachHime has a reputation beyond repute BleachHime has a reputation beyond repute BleachHime has a reputation beyond repute BleachHime has a reputation beyond repute BleachHime has a reputation beyond repute BleachHime has a reputation beyond repute BleachHime's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-21-2010 01:32 AM
    Pittsburgh, PA always either hanging in Mt. Washington or Lawrenceville ;)
    Threads

Cool I'm a fangirl...

I am a fangirl of so many anime guys, but I am a #1 fangirl of Ichigo Kurosaki (Bleach) (^^)v I am also a fangirl to some anime guys like: Lelouch (Code Geass), Mugen (Samurai Champloo), ALL BLEACH GUYS , Ed Elric (FMA), Takuto (Full Moon O Sagashite), Kenji Harima (School Rumble), and probably at least one anime guy from each anime I have ever seen in my life (which have been a lot)...XD

Oh, and to Lord of the Rant, I know you continue to visit and post your thoughts on threads like this, but why? You obviously think it is "stupid to love a drawing" and it is immature yet you go around bad repping people about it when you "rant" about it everywhere. Lemme give you some advice: please don't. Let us fangirls/fanboys enjoy our crushes on the KAWAII characters of anime. Thank you!

I LOVE YOU, ICHI!!
    All this time, these twelve thousand years, I know Aishiteru
    Eight thousand years from the time that
    I've met you my love grows strong than ever before
    Words can't say of this time I've been waiting to share my love with you
    I'd give you my life, I would give you the world to see you smiling everyday
    One hundred million and two thousand years from now Aishiteru
    I want you to know since you came in my life every day, every night you give light into the darkest skies
    "Sousei no Aquarion" AKINO

Senior Member Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Well, I am a "fan" of many things, and a "girl". But not a crazed, stalkerish fan that's gonna buy his underwear on ebay.

I suppose it's blatantly obvious of who. :P
    月の光は愛のメッセージ

Junior Member fantastic array has a reputation beyond repute fantastic array has a reputation beyond repute fantastic array has a reputation beyond repute fantastic array has a reputation beyond repute fantastic array has a reputation beyond repute fantastic array has a reputation beyond repute fantastic array has a reputation beyond repute fantastic array has a reputation beyond repute fantastic array has a reputation beyond repute fantastic array has a reputation beyond repute fantastic array has a reputation beyond repute fantastic array's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-09-2009 05:06 AM
    Threads

Like mostly every other person in this thread, I wouldn't completely call me a "fangirl" as I don't technically scream at loud intervals whenever I'm reading a manga or watching an anime and my favorite character comes on, but I do have a lot of characters that I do swoon over quite a bit.

Mamoru Shiba [Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon]: Mamoru was the first anime character that I actually started to like. Cute, funny, and extremely witty, he also has a very strong compassionate side for his lovely bride-to-be and future daughter, along with the rest of the Sailor Scouts, and Luna. If they'd given Mamoru and Artemis more time together, he might've cared more for him as well. Also, Promise of the Rose showed EXACTLY how compassionate Mamo-chan could be. <3

Tamahome [Fushigi Yuugi]: Extremely good looking, you don't immediately start out liking Tamahome. In fact, he's rather rude to poor Miaka who has just traveled back in time from a book, and has possibly the same attitutde towards her as Mamoru does to poor Usa-chan, but you can still get a good handle on his feelings for Miaka. His internal need to protect her makes him just that more sexy, and his sense of humor is rather well done.

Hotohori [Fushigi Yuugi: Hotohori is admirably the best character in Fushigi Yuugi, if Tamahome hadn't been around. Loving Miaka so tenderly, he risks his life for her, and ultimately, that battle loses. His courage and passion show reason to why he is emperor, and he's just as handsome as Tamahome.

Nuriko [Fushigi Yuugi: I just absolutely adore Nuriko. I seem to be mostly attracted to those characters that start out as one gender, but then it turns out they're the opposite gender. As a female, Nuriko's feelings for Hotohori blaze through anything so apparently that he even still loves Hotohori as a male. But his love for Miaka starts to blaze through as well, and I have to give him credit for being able to tell his feelings to Tamahome.

Tamaki Suoh [:

Kyoya Ootori [:

Hikaru Hitachiin [:

Mitsukuni Haninozuka [:

Light Yagumi [:

Spike Speigel [:

Shizumasa and Takanari Tougu [:

Yoshitaka "Maora" Ichinomiya [:

Zero Kiryuu [:

Kaname Kuran [:

Hanabusa Aido [:

Kei Takishima [:

Tadashi Karino [:

Darres [:

Duzell [:

Toya Kano [:

Satsuki Akiyoshi [:

Keigo Kuramatai [:

[/B][I'm going to have to finish my post tomorrow, I just wanted to put the list as to which ones, so that way I don't forget. I have a bad tendency of doing that. x.x]
    Last edited by fantastic array; 03-09-2009 at 05:17 PM.
    mellow lyricist [12:53 A.M.]: maybe your pheromones are so strong they travel through text

.:: My blog | Fallen Knights Refuge | WireForums | My dA ::.

Senior Member Orta Honehone has a reputation beyond repute Orta Honehone has a reputation beyond repute Orta Honehone has a reputation beyond repute Orta Honehone has a reputation beyond repute Orta Honehone has a reputation beyond repute Orta Honehone has a reputation beyond repute Orta Honehone has a reputation beyond repute Orta Honehone has a reputation beyond repute Orta Honehone has a reputation beyond repute Orta Honehone has a reputation beyond repute Orta Honehone has a reputation beyond repute Orta Honehone's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-25-2009 11:59 PM
    Threads

I really like Kaname from Full Metal Panic, but calling myself a fanboy might be a bit much...
    Get it together...
    Get it together...
    Get it together...
    Get it together...

Senior Member kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16 has a reputation beyond repute kajikun16's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-09-2011 03:26 AM
    Threads

i like belldandy and kaede

Senior Member The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale has a reputation beyond repute The Nightingale's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Systems N64 Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Cookie
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-25-2019 12:51 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Karawr831 PSN ID: Karawr831 XFIRE ID: midnightdreams Steam ID: karawr831

I can safely say I am a fangirl of every single boy in Hana-Kimi xD

Specifically, the gay school docter, Dr. Umeda, his nephew, Nanba, and Nakatsu, are my three favorites.

"For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul." - Judy Garland

Archmage Evelyn Nightingale, Guardian of the North, at your service.

Formally known as Vanilla Kiss.

Member FuriKuriFishy is a splendid one to behold FuriKuriFishy is a splendid one to behold FuriKuriFishy is a splendid one to behold FuriKuriFishy is a splendid one to behold FuriKuriFishy is a splendid one to behold FuriKuriFishy is a splendid one to behold FuriKuriFishy is a splendid one to behold FuriKuriFishy is a splendid one to behold FuriKuriFishy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-20-2011 04:03 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: psh who uses a wii?

I'm a real fanboy of Nerine from Shuffle! and Konata from Lucky Star. They are the best anime chicks ever :P

Dream With Me Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-13-2009 04:09 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: Dream ♥

Me?

Rukia Kuchiki (Bleach), Honoka Sakurai (Suzuka).

im in a great dream Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-05-2010 11:24 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: *thinks* idk

I am a fangirl of:
    Tai (Digimon seasons 1 and 2)
    Gaara (Naruto)
    Deidara (Naruto)
    Shikamaru (Naruto)
    Zero (Vampire Knight/Guilty)
    Davis (Digimon season 2)
    LOVE YA: HEG <33 PON, KIBUM <3

"Oh oh oh oh Oppareul saranghae. Ah ah ah ah manhi manhihae." - Girls Generstion "Oh"

Senior Member fyereen has a reputation beyond repute fyereen has a reputation beyond repute fyereen has a reputation beyond repute fyereen has a reputation beyond repute fyereen has a reputation beyond repute fyereen has a reputation beyond repute fyereen has a reputation beyond repute fyereen has a reputation beyond repute fyereen has a reputation beyond repute fyereen has a reputation beyond repute fyereen has a reputation beyond repute fyereen's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2009 03:41 AM
    Threads

hmm.. let me see..

i'm a fangirl of..

zero kiryuu [vampire knight]
    ichiru kiryuu [vampire knight]
    kurama [yu yu hakusho]
    fye d.flourite [tsubasa chronicles]
    ...really cool sig made by...Nespa... =]

Senior Member Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Pink Ribbon Neko Tv Hello Kitty
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-19-2013 07:45 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hello Kitty and Sasaki Makie,(Baka Ranger Pink).

Bring me back!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by edward10 View Post
    I'm looking for episodes that have hungry girls with growling stomachs
    I lol'd at this

Haruhi-chan x3 Mewsic has a reputation beyond repute Mewsic has a reputation beyond repute Mewsic has a reputation beyond repute Mewsic has a reputation beyond repute Mewsic has a reputation beyond repute Mewsic has a reputation beyond repute Mewsic has a reputation beyond repute Mewsic has a reputation beyond repute Mewsic has a reputation beyond repute Mewsic has a reputation beyond repute Mewsic has a reputation beyond repute Mewsic's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-01-2009 01:33 PM
    Threads

..lolz, I'm not really huge in the fan girl/fan boy, but I like most anime not all,ex's: Rosario+Vampire right now

Senior Member tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2009 06:18 AM
    Threads

I would say I am a total fanboy of Ichigo and the gang. More in a sort of 'like to be bang up to date in both anime and manga' sort of way than anything. Along with the likes of remembering catchphrases and all the rest of it. Similarly with mugen and jin from samurai champloo!

In the sense mostly discussed here I think I am a bit fanboyish towards sakaki from azumanga daioh, mmm...
    On that day, all female personelle under my command will be required to wear... Tiny Miniskirts!!!

Closed Thread

Thread Information