AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Tswarthogs photoshop works

Member tswarthog has a brilliant future tswarthog has a brilliant future tswarthog has a brilliant future tswarthog has a brilliant future tswarthog has a brilliant future tswarthog has a brilliant future tswarthog has a brilliant future tswarthog has a brilliant future tswarthog has a brilliant future tswarthog has a brilliant future tswarthog has a brilliant future tswarthog's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-05-2010 08:04 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Default Tswarthogs photoshop works

Well hey everyone, Im newish to the forum but I hope to get to know most of you soon. One of my many hobbies that i enjoy putting time into is photoshop. Just recently I have discovered my style of sigs that i enjoy to make and im working hard to get better at the style. Here are my latest sigs going in order from old to new.

Right now im trying to figure out why photoshop is making my shapes have very pixely edges...anyone have any ideas? I know its not from sharpening because my latest tag never even got sharpened.

Anyway hope you enjoy and I will keep the thread updated.

Here is when I started to get into my current style-

The Anime HQ is now working with Anime aXcess, come check out our combined effort by clicking the signature above.

Member LovePhoenix has much to be proud of LovePhoenix has much to be proud of LovePhoenix has much to be proud of LovePhoenix has much to be proud of LovePhoenix has much to be proud of LovePhoenix has much to be proud of LovePhoenix has much to be proud of LovePhoenix has much to be proud of LovePhoenix's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-28-2009 06:33 AM
    Threads

Wow, very good siggies I must say. I especially like your Ah! My Goddess siggie one. The first one in your current style seems to be a bit plain, though. And on Ah! My Goddess one, I think you over-sharpened it a bit. But overall, I think they are good. ^^

www.snowflowergames.withme.us

• Enjoy having friends!
    • Enjoy playing games!
    • Enjoy doing free activities!
    • ENJOY, ENJOY, ENJOY!

Senior Member Magelation has a reputation beyond repute Magelation has a reputation beyond repute Magelation has a reputation beyond repute Magelation has a reputation beyond repute Magelation has a reputation beyond repute Magelation has a reputation beyond repute Magelation has a reputation beyond repute Magelation has a reputation beyond repute Magelation has a reputation beyond repute Magelation has a reputation beyond repute Magelation has a reputation beyond repute Magelation's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-07-2009 07:05 PM
    Threads

First, Second, Third and Ninth are my personal favorites.

The first one is the best one, imo. Brilliantly done. Did you do the background yourself?

On the second though, the image seems a bit too blurry compared to the sharp sky and stars. Belldandy is a bit oversharpened as well. The ninth one (Lol sorry I can't really identify her right now) on the other hand, is undersharpened. Too blurry compared to the near vectors and there seems to be a thin white outline around her.

Otherwise, great stuff. I look forward to whatever you may come up with~

Member tswarthog has a brilliant future tswarthog has a brilliant future tswarthog has a brilliant future tswarthog has a brilliant future tswarthog has a brilliant future tswarthog has a brilliant future tswarthog has a brilliant future tswarthog has a brilliant future tswarthog has a brilliant future tswarthog has a brilliant future tswarthog has a brilliant future tswarthog's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-05-2010 08:04 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Kersheys View Post
    First, Second, Third and Ninth are my personal favorites.

The first one is the best one, imo. Brilliantly done. Did you do the background yourself?

On the second though, the image seems a bit too blurry compared to the sharp sky and stars. Belldandy is a bit oversharpened as well. The ninth one (Lol sorry I can't really identify her right now) on the other hand, is undersharpened. Too blurry compared to the near vectors and there seems to be a thin white outline around her.

Otherwise, great stuff. I look forward to whatever you may come up with~
    Thank you, for number one that was a random attempt at a smudge sig (i suck at smudge lol) I basicly took a stock image and smudged it like crazy with a splatter brush and changed the colors around, added some c4d's (bubble style) into the background and blended.

I agree with all that was said about the vector peices the 9th one is Yoko from gurren lagann. That render was a bad one from photobucket but the pose seemed "usuable". Nothing new to post yet exept for another Yoko one. Hopefully i can find some more spare time to keep going.

The Anime HQ is now working with Anime aXcess, come check out our combined effort by clicking the signature above.

Kick off your stilettos .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-30-2010 06:59 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I'm loving your style <33 colorful and lively.
    Though I think many of your signatures with that style is missing flow and depth. Though depth might not be necessary, I think flow is.

In your latest one there is no flow that goes along with Yoko and everything just seems pretty random. I don't like the... weird stuff on her hair and arm o.o;; (pink and turquoise)... it looks like you did that quickly in paint. I also think the two lines on the right looks very out of place.

My favourite one is the first one you posted. It has a nice balance between the colors and she blends in well too.

No lies, just love. | tumblr | deviantart (dead)

Senior Member Leleiron has a reputation beyond repute Leleiron has a reputation beyond repute Leleiron has a reputation beyond repute Leleiron has a reputation beyond repute Leleiron has a reputation beyond repute Leleiron has a reputation beyond repute Leleiron has a reputation beyond repute Leleiron has a reputation beyond repute Leleiron has a reputation beyond repute Leleiron has a reputation beyond repute Leleiron has a reputation beyond repute Leleiron's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-27-2009 07:40 PM
    Threads

you create really nice sigs! they flow very nicely with the drawing and effects. XD your really good!

Will you be my butler from Hell?

Visage Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-28-2009 05:11 PM
    Threads

Now thats what i call nice use of colors and imagination. I really like your signatures. First one , with the fire start , really nicely finished.
    Actually all of your sig are well imagined and well made. The use of colors is the main attraction which makes the signatures better.
    Nice job , hope to see more of your work.
    wish me luck for furture guys!!!!
    Thanks for everything!!!
    ^___^

Closed Thread

Thread Information