AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Fruits Basket Fanfiction: Minutes: Chapter 1

Manic Shot WinterDream has a reputation beyond repute WinterDream has a reputation beyond repute WinterDream has a reputation beyond repute WinterDream has a reputation beyond repute WinterDream has a reputation beyond repute WinterDream has a reputation beyond repute WinterDream has a reputation beyond repute WinterDream has a reputation beyond repute WinterDream has a reputation beyond repute WinterDream has a reputation beyond repute WinterDream has a reputation beyond repute WinterDream's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-22-2009 03:33 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Fruits Basket Fanfiction: Minutes: Chapter 1

(Shounen Ai,Fruits Basket,Shigure x Kyo,Kyo's P.O.V.,comment it.)

Minutes that feel like Seconds

Chapter 1

Do you actually know how it is if you get jealous because of something totally pathetic?Well I will tell you.Since Tohru lives in our house,that's basically what I've been feeling every time she talks to Shigure.Not that I'm jealous about that SHE talks to him.It's more like I'm jealous because HE talks to her.Don't get me wrong.I really like Tohru,she's somewhat a little sister of mine.Like Momiji,but less annoying.
    I actually know,that Shigure is too old for Tohru,but then again,I'm only a bit older then her.What this is about?About me staring at Shigure all the time,while my heart seems to bump faster with every second.
    The problem is though,he eventually notices and looks at me with a funny look on his face.Of course,that's when I need to pretend I'm not staring at him for another reason as something like..
    I'm doing it again.
    „What is it,Kyon Kyon?“,Shigure asks.
    „Don't call me that.“,I say,but I think diffrent.I actually like him calling me that,but he doesn't have to know.He thinks I'm funny enough the way it is.I mean I'm ruining his house almost every day.And that's because Yuki gets more annoying all the time.
    „But Kyon Kyon,you look so worried.“,his eyes actually seem to show confusion.
    I shrug and wave it off with one hand,“But I'm not worried.“,that's true,“I'm jealous.“,I add in my mind.
    „Are you hungry?“,Shigure had come closer.
    „No.“,he's actually too close right now.I actually feel my body reacting.The hairs on my arms rised and my mouth's quite dry.
    „Then,is it something else?“,he's sitting beside me now,in front of the table.His gaze fixed on me,so I can't move,literally.
    I hesitate,actually I can't say a word.A smile has appeared on his face.
    I feel my face getting hot in turn.I think I must look like some kind of tomato.
    Suddenly his right hand is on the back of my head,his lips closing up to mine.What starts as an innocent touch,heatens up in the very next minute.His tongue gently tips against my lips,it's a reflex that I open my mouth the very moment.Actually I think I'm dreaming,but the touch of his skin against mine and his lips movement are real.
    After a minute that feels like a second we both need air.He grins.
    I think I've blushed even more if that's possible.
    „I didn't know that was it.“
    „Now you know,stop laughing.“
    „But I'm not laughing.I'm loving.“
    I growl.
    „I love you Kyo.“
    I look at him,for once his face is serious.
    „I love you too.“
    You call it madness, but I call it love.(Byas)

Nanobyte's minion SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Luna Cake Lie Soras Keyblade
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-20-2017 06:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 1596-5790-7816-3407

I thought it was pretty funny. I don't know why, but I can't picture Kyo being gay. But it was pretty good. I didn't see many errors, and the imagery was amazing. But if it wasn't guyxguy, then I might said that I could feel the heat.

Manic Shot WinterDream has a reputation beyond repute WinterDream has a reputation beyond repute WinterDream has a reputation beyond repute WinterDream has a reputation beyond repute WinterDream has a reputation beyond repute WinterDream has a reputation beyond repute WinterDream has a reputation beyond repute WinterDream has a reputation beyond repute WinterDream has a reputation beyond repute WinterDream has a reputation beyond repute WinterDream has a reputation beyond repute WinterDream's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-22-2009 03:33 PM
    Threads

*grins widely*
    *starts to laugh*
    Awesome.Thanks.
    *cuddles*
    You call it madness, but I call it love.(Byas)

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information