AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: What do you think about pein???

Junior Member Silgim is on a distinguished road Silgim's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-27-2009 06:45 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Thumbs up What do you think about pein???

Do you think he's really that strong??
    Doesn't see like he is if you have watched the latest manga.
    "We fear that which we cannot see... we respect that which we cannot see... thus the blade will be wielded."

CLICK IT!!
    CLICK IT!!

>Points2ShopPoints2ShopPoints2ShopPoints2Shop

Check The link out, if you want free things, its legit!

Member LeeTheG has a reputation beyond repute LeeTheG has a reputation beyond repute LeeTheG has a reputation beyond repute LeeTheG has a reputation beyond repute LeeTheG has a reputation beyond repute LeeTheG has a reputation beyond repute LeeTheG has a reputation beyond repute LeeTheG has a reputation beyond repute LeeTheG has a reputation beyond repute LeeTheG has a reputation beyond repute LeeTheG has a reputation beyond repute LeeTheG's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-09-2009 09:17 PM
    Threads

of coarse he is!!!! they all have different and great abilities, deffinately god Pein cuz he can control gravity and it kind of makes him look unbeatable just ask Kakashi and right now Naruto and thats just God Pein by himself without the others. plus all of them killed Jiriaya so you can't doubt right now he is the strongest so far in the manga with Naruto right behind him. Let me just put it this way Sasuke would be killed one on one with God Pein let alone the others.

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation tenzo_groupie has a reputation beyond repute tenzo_groupie has a reputation beyond repute tenzo_groupie has a reputation beyond repute tenzo_groupie has a reputation beyond repute tenzo_groupie has a reputation beyond repute tenzo_groupie has a reputation beyond repute tenzo_groupie has a reputation beyond repute tenzo_groupie has a reputation beyond repute tenzo_groupie has a reputation beyond repute tenzo_groupie has a reputation beyond repute tenzo_groupie has a reputation beyond repute tenzo_groupie's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2010 09:49 PM
    Threads

He's strong alright but he's grade A nutcase.

~Thanks to Paprika for the awesome sig. ~

Lord of anal secks Roxas_mack has a reputation beyond repute Roxas_mack has a reputation beyond repute Roxas_mack has a reputation beyond repute Roxas_mack has a reputation beyond repute Roxas_mack has a reputation beyond repute Roxas_mack has a reputation beyond repute Roxas_mack has a reputation beyond repute Roxas_mack has a reputation beyond repute Roxas_mack has a reputation beyond repute Roxas_mack has a reputation beyond repute Roxas_mack has a reputation beyond repute Roxas_mack's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2009 05:33 PM
    Threads

Spoiler

Destroyed most the Leaf village killed off some characters i think hes pretty strong
    Avatar and signiture by Wowzabunny

Senior Member AnimeGirlX95 is a splendid one to behold AnimeGirlX95 is a splendid one to behold AnimeGirlX95 is a splendid one to behold AnimeGirlX95 is a splendid one to behold AnimeGirlX95 is a splendid one to behold AnimeGirlX95 is a splendid one to behold AnimeGirlX95 is a splendid one to behold AnimeGirlX95's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-07-2009 12:07 PM
    Threads

Yeah my whole answer is a spoiler.

As the leader of Akatsuki and one of the two sides of the Amegakure Civil War, Pein is extraodinarily powerful ninja that can easily be considered Kage level, his partner Konan has stated that he has never lost a fight. He was able to single-handedly defeat and overthrow the former Amegakure leader, Hanzo, and made short work of Jiraiya after unveiling all six of his bodies (though Pein admitted that killing Jiraiya would have been very unlikely had Jiraiya known prior knowledge of his six separate bodies). Not only that but he crushed konohagakure.

Junior Member DoomedMemo has a spectacular aura about DoomedMemo has a spectacular aura about DoomedMemo has a spectacular aura about DoomedMemo's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2009 12:51 PM
    Everywhere You look in the Corner of your Eye waiting to Attack with My Arms Open wide, Grasping You
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: I forgot O.o

Reason why Pain is a strong Fruit Cake to fight.

1 He has a clan or group that he controls.
    2 He controls the clan from a lifeless body.
    3 He controls Lifeless Bodies with chakra Receiver.
    4 He believes making a weapon of destruction will end wars for the fear of pain will lead to peace. ( crazy )
    5 He has power to block direct and indirect attacks
    6 He has allies to move his original body to the highest point to control his corpses.

Dream With Me Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul has a reputation beyond repute Magical Soul's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-13-2009 04:09 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: Dream ♥

Quote Originally Posted by DoomedMemo View Post

4 He believes making a weapon of destruction will end wars for the fear of pain will lead to peace. ( crazy )
    6 He has allies to move his original body to the highest point to control his corpses.
    Exactly.

Junior Member DoomedMemo has a spectacular aura about DoomedMemo has a spectacular aura about DoomedMemo has a spectacular aura about DoomedMemo's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2009 12:51 PM
    Everywhere You look in the Corner of your Eye waiting to Attack with My Arms Open wide, Grasping You
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: I forgot O.o

Quote Originally Posted by Magical Soul View Post
    Exactly.

Thank you Magic Soul nvm the post it deleted

Senior Member ichimoku_fanboy has a reputation beyond repute ichimoku_fanboy has a reputation beyond repute ichimoku_fanboy has a reputation beyond repute ichimoku_fanboy has a reputation beyond repute ichimoku_fanboy has a reputation beyond repute ichimoku_fanboy has a reputation beyond repute ichimoku_fanboy has a reputation beyond repute ichimoku_fanboy has a reputation beyond repute ichimoku_fanboy has a reputation beyond repute ichimoku_fanboy has a reputation beyond repute ichimoku_fanboy has a reputation beyond repute ichimoku_fanboy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-09-2010 04:34 PM
    Threads

he has to be if the other akatsuki members would be willing to unnanymosly (i spelled that wrong) declare him as the leader of Akatsuki, seems to me that if he wasnt extremely powerful, the others would have finished him off long ago or at least say "screw you" when he told them to hunt down the tailed beasts....

plus all the previous info from the other users that replied on this thread of course ^_^

Junior Member p2tb is a splendid one to behold p2tb is a splendid one to behold p2tb is a splendid one to behold p2tb is a splendid one to behold p2tb is a splendid one to behold p2tb is a splendid one to behold p2tb's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-08-2009 05:09 PM
    Threads

I agree with AnimeGirlX95. Pein could be considered kage level.

Member Knightmare_Zero is a splendid one to behold Knightmare_Zero is a splendid one to behold Knightmare_Zero is a splendid one to behold Knightmare_Zero is a splendid one to behold Knightmare_Zero is a splendid one to behold Knightmare_Zero is a splendid one to behold Knightmare_Zero is a splendid one to behold Knightmare_Zero's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2009 01:21 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 8138581223657272

yea he's beast with all his powers and stuff

both made by me

Member Miu Mai has a reputation beyond repute Miu Mai has a reputation beyond repute Miu Mai has a reputation beyond repute Miu Mai has a reputation beyond repute Miu Mai has a reputation beyond repute Miu Mai has a reputation beyond repute Miu Mai has a reputation beyond repute Miu Mai has a reputation beyond repute Miu Mai has a reputation beyond repute Miu Mai has a reputation beyond repute Miu Mai has a reputation beyond repute Miu Mai's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2009 04:49 AM
    Threads

i think he's about to start winding down pretty soon
    "I'm not ready yet... It's been three years and I still can't greet him"
    -Hinata Hyuuga

Member LeeTheG has a reputation beyond repute LeeTheG has a reputation beyond repute LeeTheG has a reputation beyond repute LeeTheG has a reputation beyond repute LeeTheG has a reputation beyond repute LeeTheG has a reputation beyond repute LeeTheG has a reputation beyond repute LeeTheG has a reputation beyond repute LeeTheG has a reputation beyond repute LeeTheG has a reputation beyond repute LeeTheG has a reputation beyond repute LeeTheG's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Miu Mai View Post
    i think he's about to start winding down pretty soon
    yeah but it took an 8 tailed fox to wind him down. If he used Chibaku Tensei on any other Ninja such as Sasuke, Orochimaru, and the rest of the Akatsuki except for Madara it would be complete ownage.

Senior Member procrastinator_zerokiryuu has a reputation beyond repute procrastinator_zerokiryuu has a reputation beyond repute procrastinator_zerokiryuu has a reputation beyond repute procrastinator_zerokiryuu has a reputation beyond repute procrastinator_zerokiryuu has a reputation beyond repute procrastinator_zerokiryuu has a reputation beyond repute procrastinator_zerokiryuu has a reputation beyond repute procrastinator_zerokiryuu has a reputation beyond repute procrastinator_zerokiryuu has a reputation beyond repute procrastinator_zerokiryuu has a reputation beyond repute procrastinator_zerokiryuu has a reputation beyond repute procrastinator_zerokiryuu's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-22-2010 01:53 PM
    Threads

Crazy lunatic is freakishly strong. It's not surprising WHY he's the Akatsuki's leader.

Although I have to ask, if you pit Itachi and him in a fight (the Uchiha having no sickness whatsoever), who would win?

Let's pretend that there's something significantly life-changing written right here.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Well I think both are very strong Itachi is the strongest in the akatsuki that doesn't claim to be a leader. However he would stand no chance against Pain. For one none of Itachi's genjutsus and He's M Sharigan wouldn't work either because he is fighting dead bodies that can regenrate themselves. Plus you have to remember how strong God Pain is by himself. He can use Shinra Tensei which can control gravity I don't think Itachi has anything to deal with that. Then there is no way Itachi would survive Chibaku Tensei. Itachi is strong but like with what I said about Sasuke he couldn't beat God Pain let alone all 6 of them. Itachi gets owned its just how they match up. however I think Kakuza would be the best match up for Pain because those threads can still attack even after Shinra Tensei. Plus Kakuza can break off into different parts he actually is the best match up for Pain.

Ice Tea ninja wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny has a reputation beyond repute wowzabunny's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-24-2010 05:00 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 1234 5678 91011

pretty much
    Just Your Friendly Neighborhood Wowzabunny

Senior Member romy808 has a reputation beyond repute romy808 has a reputation beyond repute romy808 has a reputation beyond repute romy808 has a reputation beyond repute romy808 has a reputation beyond repute romy808 has a reputation beyond repute romy808 has a reputation beyond repute romy808 has a reputation beyond repute romy808 has a reputation beyond repute romy808 has a reputation beyond repute romy808 has a reputation beyond repute romy808's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-09-2009 12:16 PM
    Threads

What do I think about Pein? I don't know. Weird I guess. That Rinnegan is pretty powerful stuff...ninjutsu through piercings....ouch!

**I think wowzabunny said it best though. lol
    Last edited by romy808; 05-09-2009 at 12:26 PM. Reason: added
    Hi there.

Cold-Blooded IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess has a reputation beyond repute IcePriestess's Avatar
    Gil
    Asleep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2011 10:46 AM
    Threads

Wink

Pain is very strange actually. He is powerful,crazy,violent,smart,fast at the same time. No wonder he has 6 bodies. There isn't anyone in Akatsuki stronger than Pain i think. Just imagine what would Uchiha Madara do to Pain if he wouldn't know where his real body is? Answer is: Absolutely nothing.
    I think the reason Pain is so strong because of anger,pain he feels inside. He can't get over his friends Yahiko death and tries to fulfill his dream to become a God and that there wouldn't be any war.
    Conclusion: Total ownage for all Naruto characters: PAIN is stronger than you, so die already!
    It is stupid to be afraid to die, but the most stupid thing is to be afraid to live.

~*The coldest story*~ Hyuga NejiSabaku no Gaara has a reputation beyond repute Hyuga NejiSabaku no Gaara has a reputation beyond repute Hyuga NejiSabaku no Gaara has a reputation beyond repute Hyuga NejiSabaku no Gaara has a reputation beyond repute Hyuga NejiSabaku no Gaara has a reputation beyond repute Hyuga NejiSabaku no Gaara has a reputation beyond repute Hyuga NejiSabaku no Gaara has a reputation beyond repute Hyuga NejiSabaku no Gaara has a reputation beyond repute Hyuga NejiSabaku no Gaara has a reputation beyond repute Hyuga NejiSabaku no Gaara has a reputation beyond repute Hyuga NejiSabaku no Gaara has a reputation beyond repute Hyuga NejiSabaku no Gaara's Avatar
    Gil
    Drunk
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-15-2010 09:01 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Kimora

My thoughts exactly.
    I built a wall... not to block anyone out, but to see
    who will ever love me enough.... to climb over it.

The Rose of Darkness Blackrose18 has much to be proud of Blackrose18 has much to be proud of Blackrose18 has much to be proud of Blackrose18 has much to be proud of Blackrose18 has much to be proud of Blackrose18 has much to be proud of Blackrose18 has much to be proud of Blackrose18 has much to be proud of Blackrose18 has much to be proud of Blackrose18 has much to be proud of Blackrose18's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2012 12:20 AM
    In my mind trying to get over my dislexic ways.
    Threads
    Blog Entries

i think pain is awesome when there are more of him but alone he is weak right? he doesnt work well alone

Senior Member jtdlives has a reputation beyond repute jtdlives has a reputation beyond repute jtdlives has a reputation beyond repute jtdlives has a reputation beyond repute jtdlives has a reputation beyond repute jtdlives has a reputation beyond repute jtdlives has a reputation beyond repute jtdlives has a reputation beyond repute jtdlives has a reputation beyond repute jtdlives has a reputation beyond repute jtdlives has a reputation beyond repute jtdlives's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-28-2010 06:38 PM
    Threads

Ya Pain is a stud. He killed Kakashi and Jiraya two of the Leaf villages best, but after killing all of his 6 bodies that he controls. He is just a guy hooked up to some machine that lets him control all those bodies. So I think that does take him down a peg or two in my book.

Bringer of Chaos ZukaxxMimozu has a reputation beyond repute ZukaxxMimozu has a reputation beyond repute ZukaxxMimozu has a reputation beyond repute ZukaxxMimozu has a reputation beyond repute ZukaxxMimozu has a reputation beyond repute ZukaxxMimozu has a reputation beyond repute ZukaxxMimozu has a reputation beyond repute ZukaxxMimozu has a reputation beyond repute ZukaxxMimozu has a reputation beyond repute ZukaxxMimozu has a reputation beyond repute ZukaxxMimozu has a reputation beyond repute ZukaxxMimozu's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts 255 - Torchic Shuriken Gun
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-29-2012 10:27 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: KadoxxArtchikito PSN ID: ZukaxxMimozu

I wish Tobi and Sasuke would kill him already! Someone has to do something! He was the coolest character for a while, but how many people is he gonna kill before he's beaten?
    Just press play and let the problems melt away.
    What else should the music do?

Simple Truth CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-04-2010 02:07 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hellraiser01 View Post
    I wish Tobi and Sasuke would kill him already! Someone has to do something! He was the coolest character for a while, but how many people is he gonna kill before he's beaten?

It was actually Yahiko's body that looked cool with all those gravitational powers. Actual Pain looks filled with just skin and bones and apparantly looks hepless. But he may have some other hidden technique in that state too, so he might go some more extra mile before he's finally taken down.
    "To do is to be" - Descartes, "To be is to do" - Voltaire, "Do be do be do" - Sinatra.

NOTHING OUT OF THE ORDINARY

Bringer of Chaos ZukaxxMimozu has a reputation beyond repute ZukaxxMimozu has a reputation beyond repute ZukaxxMimozu has a reputation beyond repute ZukaxxMimozu has a reputation beyond repute ZukaxxMimozu has a reputation beyond repute ZukaxxMimozu has a reputation beyond repute ZukaxxMimozu has a reputation beyond repute ZukaxxMimozu has a reputation beyond repute ZukaxxMimozu has a reputation beyond repute ZukaxxMimozu has a reputation beyond repute ZukaxxMimozu has a reputation beyond repute ZukaxxMimozu's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts 255 - Torchic Shuriken Gun
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-29-2012 10:27 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: KadoxxArtchikito PSN ID: ZukaxxMimozu

Quote Originally Posted by lone_Sannin View Post

It was actually Yahiko's body that looked cool with all those gravitational powers. Actual Pain looks filled with just skin and bones and apparantly looks hepless. But he may have some other hidden technique in that state too, so he might go some more extra mile before he's finally taken down.
    I wasn't talking about cool as in looks, but the concept that a small group of six people could come in and cause so much damage. But when he killed pervy sage, I had to draw the line. The Sage may be annoying, but he was important to the overall morale of the Naruto cast.
    Just press play and let the problems melt away.
    What else should the music do?

Closed Thread

Thread Information