AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Sailormoon Wallpapers

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-21-2003 02:10 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Hello everyone! Happy to see the forum back! I don't know whether it can still be used for the sake of submissions but hey! I thought I'd post some of my latest wallpapers anyway. Here we go, #1:

PS: I don't like Chibusa either but I thought this pic was so nice and just couldn't resist using it!

Sailor Chibimoon manga wallpaper: 1024 x 768
    Sailor Chibimoon manga wallpaper: 800 x 600

images, wallpapers, profiles, e-cards, artbook scans, Sailor Generator (KiSS doll), background info on astrology, mythology and astronomy

Sailormoon fanart collection (currently about 40 of the best Sailormoon fanartists on the web), Fanfic: Senshi of the Island Worlds

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

And here are some more from the most beautiful Sailormoon calendar that has ever been produced (I scanned the images myself ^_^):

(Hope it is ok for me to post them all in one thread. I am just doing it the way it was done on the old forum. This will be it for a while though )

Sailor Mercury wallpaper: 1024 x 768 ¦ 800 x 600

Sailor Mars wallpaper: 1024 x 768 ¦ 800 x 600

Sailor Jupiter wallpaper: 1024 x 768 ¦ 800 x 600

Sailor Venus wallpaper: 1024 x 768 ¦ 800 x 600

images, wallpapers, profiles, e-cards, artbook scans, Sailor Generator (KiSS doll), background info on astrology, mythology and astronomy

Sailormoon fanart collection (currently about 40 of the best Sailormoon fanartists on the web), Fanfic: Senshi of the Island Worlds

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-15-2004 05:25 AM
    Threads

Very nice. I like...

☃ Snowmen! ☃
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-13-2009 08:17 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

In the future could you off-site link the wallpapers or upload them onto the forum? There is a reason why uploading onto the post doesn't show an image. Many people here have modems, and even some of us that are on a T1 can be a little slow at times.

The wallpapers are nice. Didn't you show them up here last time the forum was open? I would personally like to see more in the background. Maybe, more sparkles, or fog-like stuff... I dont know, be creative!

Pink is the new Pooky
    Party it up in Wallpapers
    | join the AF Gaia guild!
    "Spilt coffee has a sad remembrance of old"- from a plastic bag seen on the train

musing of a mod : Illuminated Spirits : Theme: uber_pink

Senior Member diablo111 diablo111's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-16-2004 07:06 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

They are pretty nice...I think they would look better with a different image in the bg rather than a mirror image of the same scan. Also the nirror image is outshining the foreground image on every wall...maybe soften them up more so the main pic takes center stage

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Did I show these last time? I can't remember... :blink:

Well, glad you like them. And you are quite right, I should have just linked them... sorry! I'll change it when I've finished typing this message.

I agree that in theory a different pic would have been nicer, but I would want to keep it in the same style and there just aren't any more images of high quality of the same (Sailormoon World-)style. But wait until I get hold of the new manga covers!!!

I personally like the backgrounds to be simple but I'll play around with them and maybe submit (link :P) them again. I am already getting some ideas!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-21-2004 02:43 PM
    Threads

Even something as simple as reversing the background image like you did on the Sailor Mars wallpaper makes it look better than an exact copy. I like that one the best .

Closed Thread

Thread Information