AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: The Game

Senior Member Rubedo, the Crystal Blood is infamous around these parts Rubedo, the Crystal Blood is infamous around these parts Rubedo, the Crystal Blood is infamous around these parts Rubedo, the Crystal Blood is infamous around these parts Rubedo, the Crystal Blood is infamous around these parts Rubedo, the Crystal Blood is infamous around these parts Rubedo, the Crystal Blood is infamous around these parts Rubedo, the Crystal Blood is infamous around these parts Rubedo, the Crystal Blood is infamous around these parts Rubedo, the Crystal Blood is infamous around these parts Rubedo, the Crystal Blood is infamous around these parts Rubedo, the Crystal Blood's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-18-2009 09:18 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default The Game

This might be old, and it might even have been done on this forum, but this idea came to me from DDRUK forums.

Rules:
    1: You are now playing the game
    2: Anytime you think about the game, you lose
    3: The goal of the game is to avoid losing
    4: Whenever you think about The Game on AFdC forums, you must post it here
    5: When you lose, you are immune to losing for half a day (on some forums it's a day, in real life it's half and hour to an hour)
    6: If you remind somebody else about The Game, it means you lost first because you had to think about The Game to remind someone about it
    7: Reference the words "the" and "game" in regular context does not count as losing IF you do not remember The Game, as debating whether it counts means you would be currently thinking about The Game

It's basically an anti-memory game. I want to see how it works.

NICE MUSCLE! The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-02-2010 02:18 AM
    Threads

Its old, plus my sig defeats it.

/thread

Senior Member Rubedo, the Crystal Blood is infamous around these parts Rubedo, the Crystal Blood is infamous around these parts Rubedo, the Crystal Blood is infamous around these parts Rubedo, the Crystal Blood is infamous around these parts Rubedo, the Crystal Blood is infamous around these parts Rubedo, the Crystal Blood is infamous around these parts Rubedo, the Crystal Blood is infamous around these parts Rubedo, the Crystal Blood is infamous around these parts Rubedo, the Crystal Blood is infamous around these parts Rubedo, the Crystal Blood is infamous around these parts Rubedo, the Crystal Blood is infamous around these parts Rubedo, the Crystal Blood's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-18-2009 09:18 AM
    Threads

Oh yeah, I forgot to post.

I lose. 1220 1/22/09.

Gods of Death Love Apples Finvarra has a reputation beyond repute Finvarra has a reputation beyond repute Finvarra has a reputation beyond repute Finvarra has a reputation beyond repute Finvarra has a reputation beyond repute Finvarra has a reputation beyond repute Finvarra has a reputation beyond repute Finvarra has a reputation beyond repute Finvarra has a reputation beyond repute Finvarra has a reputation beyond repute Finvarra has a reputation beyond repute Finvarra's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-10-2012 10:56 AM
    Threads

I lost. : (
    I blame you!
    *Points at Rubedo*
    >:|
    Sig and Avatar
    by: GoodyLucky

Warcraft: Hit me up!
    Server: Skywall
    Main Toon: Phinvarra
    Alt Toons: Kazrawr and Nithilus

SES Member Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie has a reputation beyond repute Haoie's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-25-2016 01:11 AM
    Threads

Congrats: You just posted something millions of people knew before you.
    If each mistake being made is a new one, then progress is being made.

EL SATANED sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Vader Ramen Platypus
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-14-2013 11:17 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

hmmmmmmmmmmmm this looks and sounds familiar...
    its a good game though i likes it ;D
    its exactly the same as this game called LIFE(no not the board game)

Junior Member pandacommander is infamous around these parts pandacommander is infamous around these parts pandacommander is infamous around these parts pandacommander is infamous around these parts pandacommander is infamous around these parts pandacommander is infamous around these parts pandacommander is infamous around these parts pandacommander is infamous around these parts pandacommander is infamous around these parts pandacommander is infamous around these parts pandacommander is infamous around these parts pandacommander's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-30-2009 11:48 PM
    Threads

very very old and no longer entertaining

Senior Member bgc2040 is infamous around these parts bgc2040 is infamous around these parts bgc2040 is infamous around these parts bgc2040 is infamous around these parts bgc2040 is infamous around these parts bgc2040 is infamous around these parts bgc2040 is infamous around these parts bgc2040 is infamous around these parts bgc2040 is infamous around these parts bgc2040 is infamous around these parts bgc2040 is infamous around these parts bgc2040's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2009 12:51 AM
    Threads

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHH
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA..............ha
    I'm not a phantom, a banshee, a witch, or an ogre But my crew's got the best chance of taking over Yo, I don't transform and I don't change shape Don't take the bus, don't shoplift tapes But I used to, and if you choose to, Here's something to pop inside your walkman and cruise to I'mma pay dues and blues, that's the truth If there's one thing I've learned from life, there's much to lose I know, that's why we never duplicate shows You're just an imitation, you can die like white buffalo

Moderator/Chat Admin Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Moon Crescent Wand Batteries 007 - Squirtle
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-16-2014 04:10 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Leyzee PSN ID: Leyzors Steam ID: Leyzee

Closed for Spam.

Signature brought to you by Balance.

Closed Thread

Thread Information