AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: How's It Done?

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-24-2003 11:48 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Ok, I wanted to know how Wallpapers are done! I wanna know if there is a special program some of you use or what. I love some Wallpapers some of you guys made; They are gorgeous. I always wanted to learn how to make wallpapers (anime ones in particular) but I never know what steps I should take.

Any little or Big help would be appreciated....if you don't wanna help me, then that's fine too but that just wouldn't be cool right?

............oops I just realized that there was a help section....*gets tomatoes thrown at him*....yeah you can be mean now.
    <span style='font-family:Arial'><span style='color:red'>Don&#39;t take things too seriously&#33;</span></span><center><table size=50% border=1 bgcolor=black cellpadding=3 cellspacing=3><tr><td><font color=white size=1>Spoiler:</font><font size=1>(select below, to read)</font></td></tr><tr><td><font color=black>cuz if you do, you&#39;ll die alone.</font></td></tr></table></center>

☃ Snowmen! ☃
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-13-2009 08:17 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Welcome to the wonderful world of wallpapering. ^-^

first, get your hands on a nice paint program that is easy for you to use. Many here use Adobe Photoshop or Paint Shop Pro. Then, play around with it for a bit&#33; Check out this thread (http://www.animeglobe.com/ubb/index.php?showtopic=260) for a listing of some tutorials. If there is something you see in a wallpaper that you like, try asking the artist how they did it. Most of them are really nice about it and willing to help.

I hope that helps&#33; Never be afraid to ask a question, and don&#39;t be so pessimistic&#33; If you whine that no one will want to help you, no one will. ^-^;

Pink is the new Pooky
    Party it up in Wallpapers
    | join the AF Gaia guild!
    "Spilt coffee has a sad remembrance of old"- from a plastic bag seen on the train

musing of a mod : Illuminated Spirits : Theme: uber_pink

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-24-2003 11:48 AM
    Threads

Wow&#33; Thanks Pooky&#33; I&#39;m going to do that right away&#33; Thanks&#33;
    <span style='font-family:Arial'><span style='color:red'>Don&#39;t take things too seriously&#33;</span></span><center><table size=50% border=1 bgcolor=black cellpadding=3 cellspacing=3><tr><td><font color=white size=1>Spoiler:</font><font size=1>(select below, to read)</font></td></tr><tr><td><font color=black>cuz if you do, you&#39;ll die alone.</font></td></tr></table></center>

Closed Thread

Thread Information