AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Who is your fav. homunculus

Senior Member Shinigami_55 has a reputation beyond repute Shinigami_55 has a reputation beyond repute Shinigami_55 has a reputation beyond repute Shinigami_55 has a reputation beyond repute Shinigami_55 has a reputation beyond repute Shinigami_55 has a reputation beyond repute Shinigami_55 has a reputation beyond repute Shinigami_55 has a reputation beyond repute Shinigami_55 has a reputation beyond repute Shinigami_55 has a reputation beyond repute Shinigami_55 has a reputation beyond repute Shinigami_55's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-02-2011 06:15 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Lust nd Envy!
    why? I dnt even knw,they´r jst so cool

Member Eku has much to be proud of Eku has much to be proud of Eku has much to be proud of Eku has much to be proud of Eku has much to be proud of Eku has much to be proud of Eku has much to be proud of Eku has much to be proud of Eku has much to be proud of Eku has much to be proud of Eku's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-18-2009 07:37 AM
    Threads

Greed. His character is epic in both the anime and the manga.

Junior Member Pipsqueake has a reputation beyond repute Pipsqueake has a reputation beyond repute Pipsqueake has a reputation beyond repute Pipsqueake has a reputation beyond repute Pipsqueake has a reputation beyond repute Pipsqueake has a reputation beyond repute Pipsqueake has a reputation beyond repute Pipsqueake has a reputation beyond repute Pipsqueake has a reputation beyond repute Pipsqueake has a reputation beyond repute Pipsqueake has a reputation beyond repute Pipsqueake's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-21-2009 04:22 PM
    Threads

Gotta go with Lust... So involved in everything... so... interesting >_>
    ~ Pipsqueake ~

Love-Dove: Twila

Member Eku has much to be proud of Eku has much to be proud of Eku has much to be proud of Eku has much to be proud of Eku has much to be proud of Eku has much to be proud of Eku has much to be proud of Eku has much to be proud of Eku has much to be proud of Eku has much to be proud of Eku's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-18-2009 07:37 AM
    Threads

^ Orly.

Junior Member FilipinaFiend is a name known to all FilipinaFiend is a name known to all FilipinaFiend is a name known to all FilipinaFiend is a name known to all FilipinaFiend is a name known to all FilipinaFiend is a name known to all FilipinaFiend's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-11-2009 12:00 AM
    Threads

MAN. that's hard because i like greed, in terms of being less of the "monster" type. but i like wrath in the movie because he helps al out. i cried when he died.
    Filipina Fiend is the true, Yoko Littner

made by Shihouin of Animea.net ^.^

Member Miss Chola has a reputation beyond repute Miss Chola has a reputation beyond repute Miss Chola has a reputation beyond repute Miss Chola has a reputation beyond repute Miss Chola has a reputation beyond repute Miss Chola has a reputation beyond repute Miss Chola has a reputation beyond repute Miss Chola has a reputation beyond repute Miss Chola has a reputation beyond repute Miss Chola has a reputation beyond repute Miss Chola has a reputation beyond repute Miss Chola's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-10-2009 03:36 PM
    Threads

Envy and Lust. =D

Junior Member Dark Magus is on a distinguished road Dark Magus's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-12-2009 12:51 AM
    Threads

Lust. Of all the Homunculi, she has the most interesting personality. I also like Greed and Envy.
    "I'm not a fighter of good. It's just that I hate people who are bad," ~ Genkai, Yu Yu Hakusho.

Junior Member AnimewillNEVERdie has a brilliant future AnimewillNEVERdie has a brilliant future AnimewillNEVERdie has a brilliant future AnimewillNEVERdie has a brilliant future AnimewillNEVERdie has a brilliant future AnimewillNEVERdie has a brilliant future AnimewillNEVERdie has a brilliant future AnimewillNEVERdie has a brilliant future AnimewillNEVERdie has a brilliant future AnimewillNEVERdie has a brilliant future AnimewillNEVERdie has a brilliant future AnimewillNEVERdie's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-14-2009 12:00 AM
    The void of darkness were no light sheads ever.
    Threads

Greed...

Junior Member DriftingFeather is on a distinguished road DriftingFeather's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-13-2009 09:56 AM
    Threads

Both Wrath and Lust are my favorites. I just like how Lust carries herself and she is such a complex character. I like Wrath's fighting ability and just he is coolie cool in his own way.

"Defeat your demons..."

Senior Member Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pokedex 025 - Pikachu
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2012 01:07 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I would have to Scar and Green I really don't have much of a reason besides the fact Green plans things very well and is very smart and Scar looks cool.
    Gero Server Guru

緑巫女 かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-24-2014 01:18 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: WTF?You kidding me?

Green? o.o Do you mean Envy??
    I love Inuyasha character Kagome to death, but there are times I just want to beat the girl over the head with a 9 iron.

私は犬夜叉の妻である
    We all must fight; to protect, to survive, to keep alive what we believe in.

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-01-2014 11:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Greed(original and Lin). While I hated the first anime, Greed was the one character that made it really interesting, and who seemed real.

The manga, which I love far, far more, did a much better job with Greed, too. The original Greed was cool, but when Lin agrees to become the host of Greed, it's just so much better. He's the definitive bada** character, even more so than Mustang, who leaves a flaming wake wherever he goes. Lin/Greed is just a fantastic character and plot device all around.

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

Senior Member nekosenshi has a reputation beyond repute nekosenshi has a reputation beyond repute nekosenshi has a reputation beyond repute nekosenshi has a reputation beyond repute nekosenshi has a reputation beyond repute nekosenshi has a reputation beyond repute nekosenshi has a reputation beyond repute nekosenshi has a reputation beyond repute nekosenshi has a reputation beyond repute nekosenshi has a reputation beyond repute nekosenshi has a reputation beyond repute nekosenshi's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-01-2010 11:30 AM
    Threads

Lust and Greed were the only ones I remember having any fondness for.

Kaoru and Kenshin Forever

Member koji_minamoto has a brilliant future koji_minamoto has a brilliant future koji_minamoto has a brilliant future koji_minamoto has a brilliant future koji_minamoto has a brilliant future koji_minamoto has a brilliant future koji_minamoto has a brilliant future koji_minamoto has a brilliant future koji_minamoto has a brilliant future koji_minamoto has a brilliant future koji_minamoto has a brilliant future koji_minamoto's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-24-2010 01:25 AM
    Threads

i like envy a lot...he looks cool to me especially when he changed his form to father cornelio to decieved the people in liore and changed his form into 2nd lt. maria ross and gracia(wife of hughes) to kill him....
    Last edited by koji_minamoto; 07-18-2009 at 03:39 AM.

The Innocent Devil... Star Gazer has a reputation beyond repute Star Gazer has a reputation beyond repute Star Gazer has a reputation beyond repute Star Gazer has a reputation beyond repute Star Gazer has a reputation beyond repute Star Gazer has a reputation beyond repute Star Gazer has a reputation beyond repute Star Gazer has a reputation beyond repute Star Gazer has a reputation beyond repute Star Gazer has a reputation beyond repute Star Gazer has a reputation beyond repute Star Gazer's Avatar
    Gil
    Sad
    Gifts EVE Ariel
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-21-2010 04:18 AM
    Threads

Envy

Senior Member Bluemoon22 has a reputation beyond repute Bluemoon22 has a reputation beyond repute Bluemoon22 has a reputation beyond repute Bluemoon22 has a reputation beyond repute Bluemoon22 has a reputation beyond repute Bluemoon22 has a reputation beyond repute Bluemoon22 has a reputation beyond repute Bluemoon22 has a reputation beyond repute Bluemoon22 has a reputation beyond repute Bluemoon22 has a reputation beyond repute Bluemoon22 has a reputation beyond repute Bluemoon22's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2009 10:42 AM
    Threads

Oh, this is a tough question. I like Lust and her story.

On another note though, a guy from my anime club cosplayed Lust last year. And, he had facial hair. Lol, it didn't work too well obviously but it was funny.

Member HarukaShou has much to be proud of HarukaShou has much to be proud of HarukaShou has much to be proud of HarukaShou has much to be proud of HarukaShou has much to be proud of HarukaShou has much to be proud of HarukaShou has much to be proud of HarukaShou has much to be proud of HarukaShou's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-11-2009 02:19 PM
    Threads

Lust, Envy, Wrath and Greed.

Currently obsessed with 07-Ghost

Junior Member Hanako-chan has a reputation beyond repute Hanako-chan has a reputation beyond repute Hanako-chan has a reputation beyond repute Hanako-chan has a reputation beyond repute Hanako-chan has a reputation beyond repute Hanako-chan has a reputation beyond repute Hanako-chan has a reputation beyond repute Hanako-chan has a reputation beyond repute Hanako-chan has a reputation beyond repute Hanako-chan has a reputation beyond repute Hanako-chan has a reputation beyond repute Hanako-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2010 11:13 PM
    Threads

Envy all the way.

Junior Member THUNDER~EMPEROR is on a distinguished road THUNDER~EMPEROR's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-03-2009 01:43 AM
    Threads

Well My Favourate Is Glutonny

Junior Member XxbRiNgAxX will become famous soon enough XxbRiNgAxX will become famous soon enough XxbRiNgAxX's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-03-2009 11:22 PM
    Threads

Most definately Lust. She's just got this unique, indescribable persona that just draws me in and leaves me wanting more with each encounter. She has GOT to be the best female persona on that show. [Winry's got the jokes]
    "Me without you is like a nerd without braces, a shoe without laces, aSentenceWithoutSpaces."
    ~Anonymous~

Junior Member saint of hopeless is on a distinguished road saint of hopeless's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-06-2009 08:36 AM
    Threads

Greed is number one for sure but lust is also great

Member RanChii has a reputation beyond repute RanChii has a reputation beyond repute RanChii has a reputation beyond repute RanChii has a reputation beyond repute RanChii has a reputation beyond repute RanChii has a reputation beyond repute RanChii has a reputation beyond repute RanChii has a reputation beyond repute RanChii has a reputation beyond repute RanChii has a reputation beyond repute RanChii has a reputation beyond repute RanChii's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-12-2009 08:50 AM
    Threads

I prefer Lust since she is like the leader to the whole group.

Plus, who doesn't like a woman with extending arms? ._.;

xD

.xox.
    .|I'm still learning how to make great graphics
    o(>_<)o|.

Senior Member Kingmelo15 has a reputation beyond repute Kingmelo15 has a reputation beyond repute Kingmelo15 has a reputation beyond repute Kingmelo15 has a reputation beyond repute Kingmelo15 has a reputation beyond repute Kingmelo15 has a reputation beyond repute Kingmelo15 has a reputation beyond repute Kingmelo15 has a reputation beyond repute Kingmelo15 has a reputation beyond repute Kingmelo15 has a reputation beyond repute Kingmelo15 has a reputation beyond repute Kingmelo15's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-07-2009 06:54 PM
    Threads

Greed he has a name that matched his personality and he could make his body as tough as diamonds why wouldn't he be my favorite homunc.
    dont mess with ma green

Angelic Weapon ★Kiwi-Berry has a reputation beyond repute ★Kiwi-Berry has a reputation beyond repute ★Kiwi-Berry has a reputation beyond repute ★Kiwi-Berry has a reputation beyond repute ★Kiwi-Berry has a reputation beyond repute ★Kiwi-Berry has a reputation beyond repute ★Kiwi-Berry has a reputation beyond repute ★Kiwi-Berry has a reputation beyond repute ★Kiwi-Berry has a reputation beyond repute ★Kiwi-Berry has a reputation beyond repute ★Kiwi-Berry has a reputation beyond repute ★Kiwi-Berry's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-08-2010 06:11 PM
    Threads

I would have to say I like Envy the most :] Dunno why I just do XD

-------- : : --------
    ::My MYSPACE::

(Myspace)
    :I: LOVE :I: PEACE :I: JOY :I: HAPPINESS
    :I:
    -----------

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information