AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Saddest episode.

Junior Member Darklord919 is on a distinguished road Darklord919's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-01-2008 10:53 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Saddest episode.

well i think episode 25 and episode 7 is the saddest

Ellxeeva's Minion SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Luna Cake Lie Soras Keyblade
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2014 11:59 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 1596-5790-7816-3407

I've only watched a couple of episodes from the show, and the saddest one that I have watched is the one where this one guy combines his daughter with a dog. What a sicko. I was really angry too.
    If Minecraft had a Japanese intro.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=H5qFZjuKet4

|Set made by Neukifly|

Super Saiyan Dango

Junior Member Darklord919 is on a distinguished road Darklord919's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-01-2008 10:53 AM
    Threads

yeah that was episode 7

Viva la Touhou !!!!! CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack has a reputation beyond repute CapnJack's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2014 01:08 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: SabotageDaemon

I agree with you both. Ep 7 with his daughters Chimera, plus when Scar put killed it was so disturbing sad to watch I wanted to cry. Same goes for 25 with Hughes death and his daughter asking why they're putting "daddy" in the ground. I personally couldnt think of any other parts of the series that were as saddening as those two.

Member 5thdivisionsoulreaper has a spectacular aura about 5thdivisionsoulreaper has a spectacular aura about 5thdivisionsoulreaper's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-12-2010 02:39 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by CapnJack View Post
    I agree with you both. Ep 7 with his daughters Chimera, plus when Scar put killed it was so disturbing sad to watch I wanted to cry. Same goes for 25 with Hughes death and his daughter asking why they're putting "daddy" in the ground. I personally couldnt think of any other parts of the series that were as saddening as those two.
    I agree both of those episodes were incredibly sad I actually did cry. I think those were the saddest scenes I seen in any anime.

Senior Member Star Alchemist has a spectacular aura about Star Alchemist has a spectacular aura about Star Alchemist's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-15-2009 12:39 PM
    Central City - Or whatever district I'm stationed.
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Taylor11x

Scar's death was pretty saddening. I would also say Martel's death was somewhat full of sorrow, just in the manner she died and Alphonse's suit of armor was filled with blood... Almost as if someone had killed him.

"Be thou for the people..."

Junior Member unknownjoker is on a distinguished road unknownjoker's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-23-2009 09:35 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: Wii's Suck

Default :(

tbh i found a lot of the FMA episodes quite sad

it brought me almost to tears many times

spes when it ended i loved that anime
    Say What You WANT
    Xbox 360 Gamertag: liamie 91
    Add Me Or Die!

Senior Member Moko Chan has a reputation beyond repute Moko Chan has a reputation beyond repute Moko Chan has a reputation beyond repute Moko Chan has a reputation beyond repute Moko Chan has a reputation beyond repute Moko Chan has a reputation beyond repute Moko Chan has a reputation beyond repute Moko Chan has a reputation beyond repute Moko Chan has a reputation beyond repute Moko Chan has a reputation beyond repute Moko Chan has a reputation beyond repute Moko Chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Eye Patch 025 - Pikachu Shark
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-25-2012 02:13 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: mandysmurf

So far for me Ep 7 is the saddest. Yeah i did cry.

Simple Truth CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-04-2010 02:07 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Well, Hughes death episode was quite sad . The funeral scene was quite sad too. Even Roy Mustang had to cry for his friend's death. The death of a humorous and friendly person, Hughes, made it a really sad episode.
    "To do is to be" - Descartes, "To be is to do" - Voltaire, "Do be do be do" - Sinatra.

NOTHING OUT OF THE ORDINARY

Junior Member chrisl2992 is on a distinguished road chrisl2992's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-22-2008 12:20 PM
    Threads

the episode where hughes died most def i was 3 seconds away from tears!! and when scar died and... the last episode(to me)
    click my dragon and help it grow!!! click me ill click you!!! just PM me so i know

the day dreaming voyager little miss sunshine has a reputation beyond repute little miss sunshine has a reputation beyond repute little miss sunshine has a reputation beyond repute little miss sunshine has a reputation beyond repute little miss sunshine has a reputation beyond repute little miss sunshine has a reputation beyond repute little miss sunshine has a reputation beyond repute little miss sunshine has a reputation beyond repute little miss sunshine has a reputation beyond repute little miss sunshine has a reputation beyond repute little miss sunshine has a reputation beyond repute little miss sunshine's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-24-2009 08:53 AM
    Threads

I totally agree.
    The Nina episode was probably the saddest, but I also cried buckets during the Hughes' burial scene.

Member narutokungames has much to be proud of narutokungames has much to be proud of narutokungames has much to be proud of narutokungames has much to be proud of narutokungames has much to be proud of narutokungames has much to be proud of narutokungames has much to be proud of narutokungames has much to be proud of narutokungames has much to be proud of narutokungames has much to be proud of narutokungames's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-22-2009 05:35 AM
    Threads

Episode 7 is hte saddest ep

Junior Member Sakura_01 is a splendid one to behold Sakura_01 is a splendid one to behold Sakura_01 is a splendid one to behold Sakura_01 is a splendid one to behold Sakura_01 is a splendid one to behold Sakura_01 is a splendid one to behold Sakura_01 is a splendid one to behold Sakura_01's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-13-2009 01:16 AM
    Threads

episodes 7 and 25 were the saddest imo

overkill. .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-16-2012 05:40 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

There were alot of sad parts in this anime, probably the most 'emotional' anime I've ever seen, referring to the fact that it has the ability to cause you to go through a varied cycle of emotions while watching it. Some parts are hilarious, you can't stop laughing, and others make you want to bawl your eyes out.

Anywho, saddest eps I also agree was Hughes and Chimera ones. Actually alot of the deaths were sad, even on the villian's sides. I think Scar and Martel were also mentioned above^ those were sad too.

I have to say though that the Chimera ep and Hughes's funeral ep were indeed the saddest eps.

---
    && all the world's a stage
    i existed because i dreamed it;
    i dreamed the world...//

KISEKISTUDIOS | YINGYANGANIME | DEVIANTART | TUMBLR
    [i made the gfx.]

Anbu the Assassin chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-01-2009 12:34 PM
    Threads

hmm.. I haven't finished watching it.. I just saw it until ep. 20.. It's not sad I thinkg, but touchy.. When Ed and Al finds out that Winry and Pinako grams is their home.. Home sweet home, guys.. ^^;

Once could be a fluke and twice a coincidence, but thrice proves it's a real ability.

Junior Member MakuHari is a splendid one to behold MakuHari is a splendid one to behold MakuHari is a splendid one to behold MakuHari is a splendid one to behold MakuHari is a splendid one to behold MakuHari is a splendid one to behold MakuHari is a splendid one to behold MakuHari is a splendid one to behold MakuHari's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-13-2009 02:59 PM
    Threads

episode 7 and 25 Nina and Hughes T.T

Senior Member Orta Honehone has a reputation beyond repute Orta Honehone has a reputation beyond repute Orta Honehone has a reputation beyond repute Orta Honehone has a reputation beyond repute Orta Honehone has a reputation beyond repute Orta Honehone has a reputation beyond repute Orta Honehone has a reputation beyond repute Orta Honehone has a reputation beyond repute Orta Honehone has a reputation beyond repute Orta Honehone has a reputation beyond repute Orta Honehone has a reputation beyond repute Orta Honehone's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-25-2009 11:59 PM
    Threads

Episode 25 killed me-I was crying like a baby...Hughes was so awesome...
    Get it together...
    Get it together...
    Get it together...
    Get it together...

Member chan-chan has a reputation beyond repute chan-chan has a reputation beyond repute chan-chan has a reputation beyond repute chan-chan has a reputation beyond repute chan-chan has a reputation beyond repute chan-chan has a reputation beyond repute chan-chan has a reputation beyond repute chan-chan has a reputation beyond repute chan-chan has a reputation beyond repute chan-chan has a reputation beyond repute chan-chan has a reputation beyond repute chan-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-29-2009 12:27 PM
    Threads

I can't quite remember the episode numbers.. but it's the episodes Nina and Hughes suddenly die... I can't stop crying..... (v_v)

Chan-Chan's Anime blog ^.-
    Please do visit my anime blog. Comments are welcomed.

Chan-Chan's Anime Ongaku

Senior Member .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Gifts 151 - Mew 035 - Clefairy Strawberry
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2013 01:37 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Ep. 7 and 25

You're like an angel from a picture book...

Tieria's girl kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku has a reputation beyond repute kimi no kioku's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-06-2010 06:51 PM
    Threads

I'd say 25, it was the only episode of any anime to make me cry my eyes out. Also, 48, 50, and 51 made me tear up.
    Aw, the wonderful sound of AF.

Quote Originally Posted by BurntHouse View Post
    Robots one-up "love" simply by "obeying" you. Who needs love and respect when we can get fear and anguish instead? :3
    Quote Originally Posted by Condey View Post
    I can't think of any that come to mind at the moment, but my default response to a personal attack is "Your dog has hepatitas". It doesn't work all the time, but hoo-boy when it does, it works wonders.

Member Syphion has a brilliant future Syphion has a brilliant future Syphion has a brilliant future Syphion has a brilliant future Syphion has a brilliant future Syphion has a brilliant future Syphion has a brilliant future Syphion has a brilliant future Syphion has a brilliant future Syphion has a brilliant future Syphion has a brilliant future Syphion's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-03-2009 04:13 PM
    Threads

definitely when hughes died. I hated FMA for a while b/c the comic relief was gone T.T..........................

both made by me

Junior Member BadArtist is on a distinguished road BadArtist's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-23-2009 03:24 PM
    Threads

Indeed, Words of Farewell (Ep. 25) is one of the saddest moments in FMA, or any show I've seen. GOD I LOVE THAT SHOW!! I'm gonna go watch it right now!

Junior Member Silgim is on a distinguished road Silgim's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-27-2009 06:45 PM
    Threads

Red face

Yessssssssssssssssssssssssss... I always though that was the sadest epsode ever.
    "We fear that which we cannot see... we respect that which we cannot see... thus the blade will be wielded."

CLICK IT!!
    CLICK IT!!

>Points2ShopPoints2ShopPoints2ShopPoints2Shop

Check The link out, if you want free things, its legit!

Senior Member tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15 has a reputation beyond repute tsujigiri15's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2009 06:18 AM
    Threads

Yes, I agree, though there were a lot of very tragic moments in FMA, the saddest have got to be the 3 most mentioned - 7 (with nina), 25 (with huges) and scar's death, which had a certain nobility about it, in that he died for his beliefs - and worked so hard to ensure the civillians got out

Also while the ending was generally optimistic I found it pretty sad, cos the brothers were split up. Finally I suppose the flashbacks of mustangs' were very sad too - they were brutal about the truthes of war
    On that day, all female personelle under my command will be required to wear... Tiny Miniskirts!!!

The Rose of Darkness Blackrose18 has much to be proud of Blackrose18 has much to be proud of Blackrose18 has much to be proud of Blackrose18 has much to be proud of Blackrose18 has much to be proud of Blackrose18 has much to be proud of Blackrose18 has much to be proud of Blackrose18 has much to be proud of Blackrose18 has much to be proud of Blackrose18 has much to be proud of Blackrose18's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2012 12:20 AM
    In my mind trying to get over my dislexic ways.
    Threads
    Blog Entries

episode 7 was the saddest and the episode where hughes died that made me cry..

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information