AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Myrra's Myriad Muses

SPARKLE SPARKLE!!! Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra's Avatar
    Gil
    Ornery
    Gifts Tsubasa Mokona Eva Penpen
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-12-2015 07:17 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Myrra's Myriad Muses

Sorry, I can't resist a bit of alliteration

Anyway, 1 pic that's a couple years old...it's one of my favourites (the 2 boys walking down a path together). I made a sig with it. The last 2 pics are pet projects of mine. Every year near the end of summer, I raise Monarch caterpillars, typically from egg to adulthood. It's fun watching them change, and trying to catch them as they go through each instar. If I had a better camera, I could take a much better pic of the eggs, but as it is...I don't. U_U Ah, well, can't have everything, I suppose. I hope to post more of my pics...and not just butterfly pics, soon.

All 3 pictures were taken using my mum's Olympus C-740.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Friends2.JPG‎
Views:	131
Size:	1.71 MB
ID:	16658   Click image for larger version

Name:	Wee Caterpillar.jpg‎
Views:	111
Size:	759.5 KB
ID:	16659   Click image for larger version

Name:	Monarch Released 082707.jpg‎
Views:	97
Size:	871.4 KB
ID:	16660  
    Anime-Tron

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Mom: Iris Brother: Cypher Sister: LPS Boyfriend: Rodimus
    Siggy by DPBM

☃ Snowmen! ☃ MuZ0NaZ has a reputation beyond repute MuZ0NaZ has a reputation beyond repute MuZ0NaZ has a reputation beyond repute MuZ0NaZ has a reputation beyond repute MuZ0NaZ has a reputation beyond repute MuZ0NaZ has a reputation beyond repute MuZ0NaZ has a reputation beyond repute MuZ0NaZ has a reputation beyond repute MuZ0NaZ has a reputation beyond repute MuZ0NaZ has a reputation beyond repute MuZ0NaZ has a reputation beyond repute MuZ0NaZ's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-10-2013 08:59 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

The first pic is quite good considering your camera, I like how the boys stand out from the background. You should resize and crop your images though, they are quite too big. *shudders looking at Myrra's hobby*

In need of a dose of ARIA.
    In need of a ticket to Neo-Venezia.

Ivanova is god.

SPARKLE SPARKLE!!! Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra's Avatar
    Gil
    Ornery
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

*laughs* Is Muzzy afraid of a few bugs?
    Well, then Muzzy should turn away from the next series.
    The were all taken using the Olympus. I like the zoom lens on it better than the one on my Kodak C633 (and let me just vent for a moment on that...it's an "easy share" which has been by far and large not so easy)

The first is of a Cicada, which was already dead.
    See the lifeless eyes?

(besides I couldn't get a pic of the live ones as they had a tendency to fly away when I'd snap the pic)

The second is of some sort of jewelled beetle. It's body was a lovely green which unfortunately didn't show up on the film, but the rest of the body is lovely.

The last should be a bit less frightening as it's just the chrysalis of a Monarch Butterfly. I just love the jade colour with the gold band running just near the top. It's so prettiful.

Name:	Cicada.jpg‎
Views:	103
Size:	149.6 KB
ID:	16680   Click image for larger version

Name:	Jewel Beetle.jpg‎
Views:	97
Size:	258.4 KB
ID:	16681   Click image for larger version

Name:	Chrysalis of a Monarch.jpg‎
Views:	106
Size:	333.8 KB
ID:	16682  
    Anime-Tron

Siggy by DPBM

Just Some Color Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2016 01:16 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Oh! I love the shells the cicadas leave behind XD I remember when there was a huge surge of them being born when I was about 7-8 years old. Couldn't walk in the backyard without hearing that crunching sound underfoot XD A favorite pastime of mine was hooking them onto innocent victims' clothing. Hehehe.

And on the pictures. I've always found closeups of creatures interesting. My favorite is the one of the two boys though. There's such an innocence there.

Gil
    Ornery
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Don't let their looks fool you...they're like any boys, mischievous.

Anyway, new pics of my hobby. The chrysalis before the butterfly emerged, one of the chrysalis as the butterfly began to emerge and the last of the butterfly already out and resting. I apologise for the imperfect quality of the pics, but stupidly, I had no extra batteries on hand (this camera takes 4) and with the batteries dying, I couldn't focus as well as I should've liked.

*note to self: in future when waiting for a butterfly to emerge make certain plenty of batteries are on hand.

Name:	Chrysalis_Black.jpg‎
Views:	96
Size:	594.9 KB
ID:	16817   Click image for larger version

Name:	Butterfly within.jpg‎
Views:	93
Size:	536.1 KB
ID:	16818   Click image for larger version

Name:	Resting.jpg‎
Views:	113
Size:	1.10 MB
ID:	16819  
    Anime-Tron

Siggy by DPBM

I love Lucy I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy is infamous around these parts I Love Elfy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-19-2007 01:08 PM
    Threads

i didnt know my big sis had a new hobby...looks good big sis...kepp up the good work
    If i have talked to you on aim under the sn zeldafreakmaster plez im add shencj16 to ur list.Thaxs and have a great day

"I Love You Lucy and you Know i would die for you!!!"

(\_/)
    (0.0)
    (> <)
    This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination or parish in Hell

Senior Member Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi has a reputation beyond repute Negi's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-25-2018 03:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: saintalexial

Bug kinda creep me out.
    But these are nice. I don't think I could wait for a butterfly to emerge.
    I am too connected to you
    To slip away, fade away.
    Days away I still feel you
    Touching me, changing me,

Considerately killing me.

Senior Member ChicxWithxWingsxAndxBlood has a reputation beyond repute ChicxWithxWingsxAndxBlood has a reputation beyond repute ChicxWithxWingsxAndxBlood has a reputation beyond repute ChicxWithxWingsxAndxBlood has a reputation beyond repute ChicxWithxWingsxAndxBlood has a reputation beyond repute ChicxWithxWingsxAndxBlood has a reputation beyond repute ChicxWithxWingsxAndxBlood has a reputation beyond repute ChicxWithxWingsxAndxBlood has a reputation beyond repute ChicxWithxWingsxAndxBlood has a reputation beyond repute ChicxWithxWingsxAndxBlood has a reputation beyond repute ChicxWithxWingsxAndxBlood has a reputation beyond repute ChicxWithxWingsxAndxBlood's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-27-2007 07:10 PM
    Threads

Wow..those are great! I have always wanted to do Photography..they are pretty..
    What May be as White and Pure as a Cloud can be as Violent and Terrible as a Storm.

May Love find you.

he's adorable!^^

R.I.P. Legend S. We will always remeber you.

Need Anything?
    PM me! <3

Junior Member Aizen Sousuke has a reputation beyond repute Aizen Sousuke has a reputation beyond repute Aizen Sousuke has a reputation beyond repute Aizen Sousuke has a reputation beyond repute Aizen Sousuke has a reputation beyond repute Aizen Sousuke has a reputation beyond repute Aizen Sousuke has a reputation beyond repute Aizen Sousuke has a reputation beyond repute Aizen Sousuke has a reputation beyond repute Aizen Sousuke has a reputation beyond repute Aizen Sousuke has a reputation beyond repute Aizen Sousuke's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-08-2009 09:49 PM
    Threads

Myrra's turning to become a pretty good photographer, Keep up the good work, I know i'll Be As good as you, Myrra. lol -^_^-

Gil
    Ornery
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Thanks for the compliments. I wish I had a better camera and the lenses to take better pictures of the smaller bugs, but we make due with what we have. And in my case that means a magnifying glass for the first pic. It's a mosquito. And no that is not my arm. I'm not that white!
    The second is of the last butterfly I released. I miss my butterflies.

Name:	Mosquito.jpg‎
Views:	93
Size:	15.2 KB
ID:	17364   Click image for larger version

Name:	Monarch at rest.jpg‎
Views:	87
Size:	103.5 KB
ID:	17365  
    Anime-Tron

Siggy by DPBM

Non Applicable NiesaxShiori has a reputation beyond repute NiesaxShiori has a reputation beyond repute NiesaxShiori has a reputation beyond repute NiesaxShiori has a reputation beyond repute NiesaxShiori has a reputation beyond repute NiesaxShiori has a reputation beyond repute NiesaxShiori has a reputation beyond repute NiesaxShiori has a reputation beyond repute NiesaxShiori has a reputation beyond repute NiesaxShiori has a reputation beyond repute NiesaxShiori has a reputation beyond repute NiesaxShiori's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-20-2009 04:37 AM
    bedroom.. tired after saving nature..[please,stop poluting nature]
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Myrra View Post
    *laughs* Is Muzzy afraid of a few bugs?
    Well, then Muzzy should turn away from the next series.
    The were all taken using the Olympus. I like the zoom lens on it better than the one on my Kodak C633 (and let me just vent for a moment on that...it's an "easy share" which has been by far and large not so easy)

The first is of a Cicada, which was already dead.
    See the lifeless eyes?

(besides I couldn't get a pic of the live ones as they had a tendency to fly away when I'd snap the pic)

The second is of some sort of jewelled beetle. It's body was a lovely green which unfortunately didn't show up on the film, but the rest of the body is lovely.

The last should be a bit less frightening as it's just the chrysalis of a Monarch Butterfly. I just love the jade colour with the gold band running just near the top. It's so prettiful.
    this is my first visit.. well.. i really love the last pic..^^ (because i love green..) but good job.you really done it well. keep up good work..

may LEGEND S R.I.P..such great buddy..
    hmm.. A.K.A Afuku
    i decide use my oldsig>.>

Gil
    Ornery
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I've taken oodles of pictures lately, but not had the time to crop and resize them. This is one I took last month. I call him Bunny Foo Foo (do you know the rhyme?) I actually don't know if it's male or female. I only know we've about a dozen of them living under our flower bed, under the shed and under the bridge. There's probably more, but we don't see more than a couple at a time.

Name:	Bunny foo foo.jpg‎
Views:	87
Size:	1.09 MB
ID:	17865  
    Anime-Tron

Siggy by DPBM

Just Some Color Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2016 01:16 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Little Bunny Foo Foo, Hoppin' through the forest... XD That's so cute.

Gil
    Ornery
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

A couple of pics from the ice storm today.
    Definitely not as much ice as last time.

Name:	Icy Archway.jpg‎
Views:	82
Size:	1.42 MB
ID:	18041   Click image for larger version

Name:	Icy prison.jpg‎
Views:	82
Size:	1.15 MB
ID:	18042  
    Anime-Tron

Siggy by DPBM

iProcrastinate. Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-21-2010 06:26 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: I wish T.T

I love your piccys! ^^ The bugs kinda scare me though. >_< But other then that, they are really cool! And can I you send over the ice storm? << >> We got some snow but no ice..I wanna snow day. -_- Lol. I hope to see more snowy-ness, lol.
    I Sig by Hakuchuumu<3 I

We're Waiting For You. :]

BuLmA's Protector Aya_Strawberrie ♥ has a reputation beyond repute Aya_Strawberrie ♥ has a reputation beyond repute Aya_Strawberrie ♥ has a reputation beyond repute Aya_Strawberrie ♥ has a reputation beyond repute Aya_Strawberrie ♥ has a reputation beyond repute Aya_Strawberrie ♥ has a reputation beyond repute Aya_Strawberrie ♥ has a reputation beyond repute Aya_Strawberrie ♥ has a reputation beyond repute Aya_Strawberrie ♥ has a reputation beyond repute Aya_Strawberrie ♥ has a reputation beyond repute Aya_Strawberrie ♥ has a reputation beyond repute Aya_Strawberrie ♥'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-14-2010 10:35 AM
    Threads

The bugs make my scared! o_O
    But its really good.....

And I like the rabbit too.. Its cute..=)
    ~Avvy nd Sig Made by AWESOME GoodyLucky!

~Sig Made by AWESOME Mini!
    ~ThaNKs a Looot, Ma FrieNDs~

LaFF is BeauTifuL
    ~Learn from ur mistake, and dont do that again..

Gil
    Ornery
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I love incests. They're so cool to look at. And trust me, after a while, the bunnies start to annoy you. They keep running into the back door.

Next up another winter scene. Of the few pictures I took after our "massive" snowfall, this is my favourite. An angel with snow covered wings, saying her prayers.

(once again our weather forecasters predicted the weather so very wrong. Does that look like 3-5 inches to you? I think not!)

Name:	100_2459.jpg‎
Views:	68
Size:	1.04 MB
ID:	18775  
    Anime-Tron

Siggy by DPBM

Senior Member ChibiSasukex has a reputation beyond repute ChibiSasukex has a reputation beyond repute ChibiSasukex has a reputation beyond repute ChibiSasukex has a reputation beyond repute ChibiSasukex has a reputation beyond repute ChibiSasukex has a reputation beyond repute ChibiSasukex has a reputation beyond repute ChibiSasukex has a reputation beyond repute ChibiSasukex has a reputation beyond repute ChibiSasukex has a reputation beyond repute ChibiSasukex has a reputation beyond repute ChibiSasukex's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-01-2010 09:44 AM
    Threads

nice photos i really like the butterfly pics & the bunny rabbit one alot
    Heske ~ Cousin

Miss I ~ sister

[~] Gummy Bears & Muffins rule [~]

K N Cousin

Moderator ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2017 07:39 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: the_wolfie

Myrra, I'm really impressed by your photos, especially the butterfly ones... I hope to see some more from you soon.
    Wolfie Dango ~*Red*~

Twin sister: Angella_Kagamine

¤Ultimate Fear Inducer¤ Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2009 06:33 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I don't like insects ecept for one certain kind of ant o.o.Anyway, I like those ice and snow pics. That snow covered angel is especially pretty.^^ I wish we had snow this year.I swear, it's like as soon as the cold fronts leave, then it just so happens to rain.>.>
    Last edited by Perpetual Specter; 02-10-2008 at 06:20 PM.

.... Anbu Root Sai has a reputation beyond repute Anbu Root Sai has a reputation beyond repute Anbu Root Sai has a reputation beyond repute Anbu Root Sai has a reputation beyond repute Anbu Root Sai has a reputation beyond repute Anbu Root Sai has a reputation beyond repute Anbu Root Sai has a reputation beyond repute Anbu Root Sai has a reputation beyond repute Anbu Root Sai has a reputation beyond repute Anbu Root Sai has a reputation beyond repute Anbu Root Sai has a reputation beyond repute Anbu Root Sai's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-21-2008 07:58 AM
    Threads

Very nice. I too like the snow and ice one. Ahoy up there, Naruto. Tis' I, Seth.

Gil
    Ornery
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Update...as it's spring...Daffodils!
    The second one is right up near the front of the house and is the only daffodil in that part of the garden.
    The first photo is of one of the daffodils around the maple tree. Fortunately, the constant changes in the weather haven't damaged them.

Name:	Daffodil Love.jpg‎
Views:	60
Size:	880.0 KB
ID:	19614   Click image for larger version

Name:	Lonely.jpg‎
Views:	57
Size:	1.04 MB
ID:	19615  
    Anime-Tron

Siggy by DPBM

..... The Assassin has a reputation beyond repute The Assassin has a reputation beyond repute The Assassin has a reputation beyond repute The Assassin has a reputation beyond repute The Assassin has a reputation beyond repute The Assassin has a reputation beyond repute The Assassin has a reputation beyond repute The Assassin has a reputation beyond repute The Assassin has a reputation beyond repute The Assassin has a reputation beyond repute The Assassin has a reputation beyond repute The Assassin's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2008 09:09 PM
    Threads

that looks nice.

Gil
    Ornery
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

A couple of new pictures take this past week.
    Both are of the same nest of birds which happens to have been built in our windowbox (which has artificial flowers instead of real ones).
    They were quite difficult to capture as they were squirmy little things.
    Plus the mother was never very happy to have me around, but I did manage a few shots which turned out rather well.
    And after viewing them, I can see how one can say birds are descended from dinosaurs. They are quite the ugly little things!

Name:	Newly Hatched.jpg‎
Views:	64
Size:	1.50 MB
ID:	19971   Click image for larger version

Name:	Baby Birds.jpg‎
Views:	65
Size:	1.56 MB
ID:	19972  
    Anime-Tron

Siggy by DPBM

Senior Member IchigoKiss has a reputation beyond repute IchigoKiss has a reputation beyond repute IchigoKiss has a reputation beyond repute IchigoKiss has a reputation beyond repute IchigoKiss has a reputation beyond repute IchigoKiss has a reputation beyond repute IchigoKiss has a reputation beyond repute IchigoKiss has a reputation beyond repute IchigoKiss has a reputation beyond repute IchigoKiss has a reputation beyond repute IchigoKiss has a reputation beyond repute IchigoKiss's Avatar
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-23-2009 08:07 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Nice photos Myrra ^^
    The one with the bunny is soo cute xD
    Keep it up!
    (๑΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)
    I still lurk around, you just don't notice.

stalk me

Closed Thread

Thread Information