AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Love You Till The End

Senior Member Akito0o has a reputation beyond repute Akito0o has a reputation beyond repute Akito0o has a reputation beyond repute Akito0o has a reputation beyond repute Akito0o has a reputation beyond repute Akito0o has a reputation beyond repute Akito0o has a reputation beyond repute Akito0o has a reputation beyond repute Akito0o has a reputation beyond repute Akito0o has a reputation beyond repute Akito0o has a reputation beyond repute Akito0o's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2010 02:29 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: I hate the wii !

Default Love You Till The End

this is not a very good one.

Love You Till The End

I love you like I love a day
    when everything goes right
    I love you like I love to lay
    and watch the stars at night
    I love you like I love the rain
    its lustful calm embrace
    I love you like I love to laugh
    until it hurts my face
    I love you like I love to drive
    with no real destination
    I love you like I love the thrill
    of pure infatuation
    But most of all I love you like
    I love a cherished friend
    Who holds me tight, dries my tears
    and loves me to the end

Nanobyte's minion SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Luna Cake Lie Soras Keyblade
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-02-2015 01:37 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 1596-5790-7816-3407

You see, what irritates me about some poets on this forum is that they say their poem is no good. You kind of have to wait until people look at it before you say such things.

First of all, this poem isn't bad. It's totally the opposite of bad. I really liked how it flowed, like water. The imagery was impecable, and it had a warm feeling toward the end. I really liked it, and next time don't doubt yourself.
    If Minecraft had a Japanese intro.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=H5qFZjuKet4

|Set made by Neukifly|

Super Saiyan Dango

Senior Member Blanc has a reputation beyond repute Blanc has a reputation beyond repute Blanc has a reputation beyond repute Blanc has a reputation beyond repute Blanc has a reputation beyond repute Blanc has a reputation beyond repute Blanc has a reputation beyond repute Blanc has a reputation beyond repute Blanc has a reputation beyond repute Blanc has a reputation beyond repute Blanc has a reputation beyond repute Blanc's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    369 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-14-2016 04:01 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

[quote=SigmaSD;2197033]You see, what irritates me about some poets on this forum is that they say their poem is no good. You kind of have to wait until people look at it before you say such things.

I agree Sigma, it gets VERY annoying. Anyways I thought the poem was decent. A little off with the flow, but overall you did a fine job.

Rating - 7.6/10

Member Riria has much to be proud of Riria has much to be proud of Riria has much to be proud of Riria has much to be proud of Riria has much to be proud of Riria has much to be proud of Riria has much to be proud of Riria has much to be proud of Riria has much to be proud of Riria has much to be proud of Riria's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-16-2009 01:58 PM
    Threads

if that's not good, then i don't know what is! awsome...no other comments but luuuuv it^_______^

Senior Member .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~ has a reputation beyond repute .Miki~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Gifts 151 - Mew 035 - Clefairy Strawberry
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2013 01:37 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

really nice akito! i liked how it was written . stop doubting yourself okay? (:

You're like an angel from a picture book...

Senior Member Akito0o has a reputation beyond repute Akito0o has a reputation beyond repute Akito0o has a reputation beyond repute Akito0o has a reputation beyond repute Akito0o has a reputation beyond repute Akito0o has a reputation beyond repute Akito0o has a reputation beyond repute Akito0o has a reputation beyond repute Akito0o has a reputation beyond repute Akito0o has a reputation beyond repute Akito0o has a reputation beyond repute Akito0o's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2010 02:29 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: I hate the wii !

lol. I don't doubt myself at all i am a very confident person. I honestly didn't really like this one that much, when I say its not that good I mean to me, Its not that good. Because believe me i really get frustrated when people put them selves down. like when people say something not good to get praised or they say their ugly to get told how pretty they are that bugs me, so im sorry if i made it seem like that.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information