AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Naruto Shippuuden Dropped From Dattebayo Subbing!

Affliction Of Hope lord_sesshomaru_15 has a reputation beyond repute lord_sesshomaru_15 has a reputation beyond repute lord_sesshomaru_15 has a reputation beyond repute lord_sesshomaru_15 has a reputation beyond repute lord_sesshomaru_15 has a reputation beyond repute lord_sesshomaru_15 has a reputation beyond repute lord_sesshomaru_15 has a reputation beyond repute lord_sesshomaru_15 has a reputation beyond repute lord_sesshomaru_15 has a reputation beyond repute lord_sesshomaru_15 has a reputation beyond repute lord_sesshomaru_15 has a reputation beyond repute lord_sesshomaru_15's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-07-2009 09:04 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Question Naruto Shippuuden Dropped From Dattebayo Subbing!

two weeks back I was on '' Dattebayo '' naruto shippuuden Subbers, they recently posted a new blog on there website stateing that they will as of some day in the month of Janurary they will drop subbing Naruto Shippuuden, due to new copywrite form from the company that is broadcasting naruto shippuuden, well there gonna be subbed episodes of it stright from Japan after it airs, the site is gonna be '' Churchroll '' there will be a small fee to watch there live streaming new subbed episodes of it i think it was like 5-15 dollars. also dattebayo has speculated that they will possibly be dropping the new episodes of Bleach and stop subbing it due to the same reason and also it will be on churchroll, well i dont know if anyone posted this yet if so I apologize for reposting it.

if you wanna see check out there bullition at dattebayo website.

your friend

Jonathan / lord_sesshomaru_15
    ~Life and Death is like two sides of a coin each of us can take and each of us can give and the unseen force that decides who will girl and who will take pours over everyone without discimination just like the rain ((Brandon Heat))

~Umbella Corp, Resident Evil ~

~(My Family)~
    Little Sister - Tsuki_Moon88

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2014 11:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by lord_sesshomaru_15 View Post
    two weeks back I was on '' Dattebayo '' naruto shippuuden Subbers, they recently posted a new blog on there website stateing that they will as of some day in the month of Janurary they will drop subbing Naruto Shippuuden, due to new copywrite form from the company that is broadcasting naruto shippuuden, well there gonna be subbed episodes of it stright from Japan after it airs, the site is gonna be '' Churchroll '' there will be a small fee to watch there live streaming new subbed episodes of it i think it was like 5-15 dollars. also dattebayo has speculated that they will possibly be dropping the new episodes of Bleach and stop subbing it due to the same reason and also it will be on churchroll, well i dont know if anyone posted this yet if so I apologize for reposting it.

if you wanna see check out there bullition at dattebayo website.

your friend

Jonathan / lord_sesshomaru_15
    It's old news, but you've got it wrong.

Funimation will be doing official subs and releasing them on the internet, on the popular site, CrunchyRoll. It's similar to YouTube, but is pretty much dedicated to Japanese and Korean media, and the videos are a bit higher in quality. Studio Gonzo has been uploading their own subtitled anime onto it on the same day it broadcasted in Japan.
    Funimation will be releasing their official subtitles 1 week after the Japanese air date, and anyone can watch them for free. They are also available for download from CrunchyRoll in higher quality for a $2/episode fee.
    Because of this, Dattebayo has decided to step down, as an act of kindness to Funimation, who had let Dattebayo continue subbing over the years despite the fact that it is illegal, and Funimation could have shut them down at any time.
    So nothing has really changed, other than the fact that you'll have to pay $2 if you want to download it. You can still stream the episodes for free.

Dattebayo did not say anything about dropping any of their other series (other than Pokemon Diamond&Pearl, due to lack of interest). They won't be dropping Bleach. They did say that if there is official subs for Bleach, they would drop it, but Funimation has not announced anything about that.
    Last edited by Gjallarhorn; 01-06-2009 at 10:27 PM.

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

Legendry SUPER SAIYAN FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-16-2009 01:29 PM
    i live in india,nasik that is in maharashtra
    Threads

OK thanks for the news

Senior Member Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-20-2011 05:22 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Thank Gaia. It's crunchyroll not churchroll by the way. Finally I won't see forums go up in flames because they didn't upload the episode quick enough.

Senior Member haddad287 has a reputation beyond repute haddad287 has a reputation beyond repute haddad287 has a reputation beyond repute haddad287 has a reputation beyond repute haddad287 has a reputation beyond repute haddad287 has a reputation beyond repute haddad287 has a reputation beyond repute haddad287 has a reputation beyond repute haddad287 has a reputation beyond repute haddad287 has a reputation beyond repute haddad287 has a reputation beyond repute haddad287's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-19-2010 12:25 PM
    Threads

Even though Dattebayo stopped subbing, there are ALOT of other subbing companies that have already subbed eposide 91 (the newest one)

Senior Member Knave545 has a reputation beyond repute Knave545 has a reputation beyond repute Knave545 has a reputation beyond repute Knave545 has a reputation beyond repute Knave545 has a reputation beyond repute Knave545 has a reputation beyond repute Knave545 has a reputation beyond repute Knave545 has a reputation beyond repute Knave545 has a reputation beyond repute Knave545 has a reputation beyond repute Knave545 has a reputation beyond repute Knave545's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-02-2009 07:25 PM
    Threads

Too bad DB stopped. But i also stopped watching Naruto recently, so i don't really care.

Senior Member haddad287 has a reputation beyond repute haddad287 has a reputation beyond repute haddad287 has a reputation beyond repute haddad287 has a reputation beyond repute haddad287 has a reputation beyond repute haddad287 has a reputation beyond repute haddad287 has a reputation beyond repute haddad287 has a reputation beyond repute haddad287 has a reputation beyond repute haddad287 has a reputation beyond repute haddad287 has a reputation beyond repute haddad287's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-19-2010 12:25 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Knave545 View Post
    Too bad DB stopped. But i also stopped watching Naruto recently, so i don't really care.
    why did u! the anime show is amazing!

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by haddad287 View Post
    why did u! the anime show is amazing!
    Actually, it's slow paced and dumbed down.

Senior Member Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-20-2011 05:22 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Xero XIII View Post
    Not to mention harmful to the eyes. The colors are so bright they make Zeta Gundam fight scenes look dull. (*Oh, fanboy snap*)

Simple Truth CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce has a reputation beyond repute CrystalAce's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-04-2010 03:07 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

...can't really blame the anime series if it turns out the same as the original manga story...anyway, they have really put a lot of effort to make graphics good as far as possible, but then it might have been better to have faster and better graphics in fight scenes.
    Also I've have to say, a great loss for dattebayo as Naruto and Bleach are their prime anime.
    "To do is to be" - Descartes, "To be is to do" - Voltaire, "Do be do be do" - Sinatra.

NOTHING OUT OF THE ORDINARY

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by lone_Sannin View Post
    ...can't really blame the anime series if it turns out the same as the original manga story...anyway, they have really put a lot of effort to make graphics good as far as possible, but then it might have been better to have faster and better graphics in fight scenes.
    Actually, the manga moves at a fairly steady pace.

Also I've have to say, a great loss for dattebayo as Naruto and Bleach are their prime anime.
    Naruto was in it's prime in mid-2005 when the first story arc was reaching its end, and Bleach's prime was toward the end of the soul society arc. Naruto has made steady gains, and Kubo Tite has since proven that he lacks the ability to write.

Senior Member Des has a reputation beyond repute Des has a reputation beyond repute Des has a reputation beyond repute Des has a reputation beyond repute Des has a reputation beyond repute Des has a reputation beyond repute Des has a reputation beyond repute Des has a reputation beyond repute Des has a reputation beyond repute Des has a reputation beyond repute Des has a reputation beyond repute Des's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Photoshop
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-26-2013 01:15 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: ThomasakaDes

Don`t dl that Naruto shippuden 92 on DA, it`s a fake
    Just the intro and then comes an anime with some cars that hve faces :P

Xero: I really hope you let this reply stay, so that others don`t waste their time and bandwidth on this fake torrent.
    Yey

Girl in the avatar is Rikka from Chuunibyou.

boopaloop! IFS has a reputation beyond repute IFS has a reputation beyond repute IFS has a reputation beyond repute IFS has a reputation beyond repute IFS has a reputation beyond repute IFS has a reputation beyond repute IFS has a reputation beyond repute IFS has a reputation beyond repute IFS has a reputation beyond repute IFS has a reputation beyond repute IFS has a reputation beyond repute IFS's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-12-2012 03:03 PM
    I live in South Africa, Kempton Park, Birchliegh
    Threads

a site where i normally get my naruto and bleach free is narutocentral and bleachcentral.com i got the latest eps, ep 91 and 92 there and they are the same as the rest you could probably also try narutofob.com

☆Good Lucky☆ BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly has a reputation beyond repute BestFly's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-07-2012 09:05 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Des View Post
    Don`t dl that Naruto shippuden 92 on DA, it`s a fake
    Just the intro and then comes an anime with some cars that hve faces :P

Xero: I really hope you let this reply stay, so that others don`t waste their time and bandwidth on this fake torrent.
    This is why I stopped downloading from them, their endless trolls of everything.

A new subber came out, but I admit they arnt really that good. I'm happy waiting for the official subs.

Senior Member Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85 has a reputation beyond repute Doom85's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-13-2010 11:15 PM
    Threads

Xero: small correction, Viz has the rights to Naruto and Bleach, not Funimation.
    My name is Kakashi Hatake. What I like....I don't feel like telling you that. My dreams for the future...hmm, never really thought about that. As for my hobbies...well, I have many hobbies.

Junior Member Incarnadine has a reputation beyond repute Incarnadine has a reputation beyond repute Incarnadine has a reputation beyond repute Incarnadine has a reputation beyond repute Incarnadine has a reputation beyond repute Incarnadine has a reputation beyond repute Incarnadine has a reputation beyond repute Incarnadine has a reputation beyond repute Incarnadine has a reputation beyond repute Incarnadine has a reputation beyond repute Incarnadine has a reputation beyond repute Incarnadine's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-18-2009 06:02 AM
    Threads

DB is good at subbing, despite their endless trolling. It's too bad they have to drop it, but whether you want to watch the official release or fansubs, there's choice enough!

I personally like to watch Naruto when the Akatsuki is around. The fillers bore me too much .__.

The manga outbeats the anime, but the chapters of the manga are fairly short compared to most other manga. (Example: Elfen Lied had 40 pages per volume) So I guess it really depends on what you prefer. =]

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Incarnadine View Post
    DB is good at subbing, despite their endless trolling. It's too bad they have to drop it, but whether you want to watch the official release or fansubs, there's choice enough!

I personally like to watch Naruto when the Akatsuki is around. The fillers bore me too much .__.

The manga outbeats the anime, but the chapters of the manga are fairly short compared to most other manga. (Example: Elfen Lied had 40 pages per volume) So I guess it really depends on what you prefer. =]
    That's because Naruto is a series that is published weekly, and Elfen Lied is published monthly. Elphen Lied chapters are actually pretty short for a monthly series. Most really popular manga are weekly series. A weekly series gives you 15-20 pages every week, and a monthly series usually gives you 45-60 pages per month.

Junior Member Incarnadine has a reputation beyond repute Incarnadine has a reputation beyond repute Incarnadine has a reputation beyond repute Incarnadine has a reputation beyond repute Incarnadine has a reputation beyond repute Incarnadine has a reputation beyond repute Incarnadine has a reputation beyond repute Incarnadine has a reputation beyond repute Incarnadine has a reputation beyond repute Incarnadine has a reputation beyond repute Incarnadine has a reputation beyond repute Incarnadine's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-18-2009 06:02 AM
    Threads

That's because Naruto is a series that is published weekly, and Elfen Lied is published monthly. Elphen Lied chapters are actually pretty short for a monthly series. Most really popular manga are weekly series. A weekly series gives you 15-20 pages every week, and a monthly series usually gives you 45-60 pages per month.
    Very true!
    Though Elfen Lied has had chapters with 70 pages too, but that's been a while.
    But yes, I completely forgot about that!

Member DHPD Shar has much to be proud of DHPD Shar has much to be proud of DHPD Shar has much to be proud of DHPD Shar has much to be proud of DHPD Shar has much to be proud of DHPD Shar has much to be proud of DHPD Shar has much to be proud of DHPD Shar has much to be proud of DHPD Shar has much to be proud of DHPD Shar's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-09-2009 10:35 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Knave545 View Post
    Yeah lol same here
    But the main reason for me is the fillers -.-

Senior Member LeTombassador is a splendid one to behold LeTombassador is a splendid one to behold LeTombassador is a splendid one to behold LeTombassador is a splendid one to behold LeTombassador is a splendid one to behold LeTombassador is a splendid one to behold LeTombassador is a splendid one to behold LeTombassador is a splendid one to behold LeTombassador's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-27-2009 10:00 AM
    Threads

lol they actually dropped naruto? would'nt believe they would. they've been saying they would for ages, but since now they've never done it :/

Closed Thread

Thread Information