AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: OOC: Star Chaser

Ninja Jesus Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess's Avatar
    Gil
    Angry
    Gifts Aquarius Four Leaf Clover
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-16-2014 01:20 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default OOC: Star Chaser

This topic should contain all of the information you need on the RPG. If it doesn't... well, that's why this is a thread. Post comments and questions, if you need to.

If you're looking for the RPG thread, this isn't it. Try here:

http://www.animeforum.com/showthread.php?t=82280

If you're looking for the Sign Up thread, this isn't it. Try here:
    http://www.animeforum.com/showthread.php?t=81872

Alright I have instated two new co-GMs.

And they are... *drum roll*

Shy Satan's Child
    Luzifer

*clap clap hoop holler whistle* YAY!

.... *clears throat*

You'll be listening to them as well as me from here on out.

Ship Layout:

The ships are fairly large.

The kitchens and dining halls are about in the middle of the ship, the engine rooms are near the tail end of the ship, and the helm (a.k.a. the bridge) is... well, at the helm (the front of the ship).
    A recreational area with computers, some card tables and pool tables uses up most of the rest of the area on the top level. It is connected to the Dining Area and Bar.

Sick bay (the mini-hospital on-ship) is on a lower level, and takes up most of the center of the ships on that level. A small 20X20 ft. room is located near Sick Bay and is meant as a meeting area for Security personel.
    They're not humongous, but they're large enough that everyone has their own tiny little room to sleep in. Basically they're little 8x10's with a bed and some room for personal stuff and a small bathroom connected to wash up in and all that nice stuff. Living quarters are on the same level as Sick Bay, and take up the rest of the area on that level. The only living areas that are unique are the Captains'. The Captains have a little more storage space, but that's about it.

The very bottom level of the ships hold cargo bays and a small docking area for loading, unloading and holding small, more versatile ships. Each ship hold 2 smaller ships of their own, which are intended for 3 passengers, at most, and are combat-rigged, with missile cannons and lasers. Some of the smaller rooms in the cargo bays double as prison cells; when a switch is flipped, energy bars spring up, blocking everything in. The bars are visible, but anyone trying to put their hand close to the bars or through them gets a shock that hurts but does not harm them though they often leave small electrical burns, and the bars are nearly impenetrable. At the very back of the Cargo holds and storage areas, at the point farthest from the docking area is the Engine Room which is large and can comfortable hold around 20 personnel along with all the tools and equipment in the Engine Room.

Public-style restrooms are dotted at various places on the top and bottom levels of the ship.

Ship Hands:

Of course, Chief of Navigation, the Captain, the Co-Captain, and the Officers work at the helm of the ship. The Chief of Engineering's main place is in the Engine Room; however, he/she also spends a lot of time on the bridge, helping navigate the ship and fix any problems.

The Head Chef and Cooks work in the kitchen, but Head Chefs and cooks are encouraged to ask their other shipmates what they would like for meals, and tend to wonder around the ship when they have nothing to do. The Chef and cooks also work as bartenders in the dining hall. (There is a bar in the dining hall.)

The Chief of Medicine spends his/her time in Sick Bay with the Medics. The Chief, is, of course, in charge, and 24-hours-a-day, there is at least one Medic (or Chief of Medicine) in Sick Bay, so they'll usually work in shifts.

Security personal rarely visit their little meeting room except for once in a while when they need to discuss something or just to relax. Chief of Security is often either at the helm or in the Security meeting room. Security also helps with loading and unloading the ship, and is in charge of the Cargo Bay which includes the dual storage rooms/prison cells.

Yes, the ships are going to be set up, pretty much the same way, mostly to reduce confusion.

I want feed back and ideas of how to improve the RPG, here. Questions also go here, and will be answered as soon as possible. If they are particularly important questions, I may add them and/or needed, related information to this post.

Here are the characters, so far:

ORION
    Captain - Alula Borealis (Yugure's Goddess)
    Co-Captain –
    Officers - Gabriel Roman (ThunderBird)
    Chief of Navigation – Breaeden (Luzifer)
    Chief Engineer – Jace Beleren (Valkarma)
    Chief of Medicine – Kuu Thorn (Mitarisorceress12)
    Chief of Security – Vladimir "Vlad" Afton (Hollow Ichigo)
    Head Chef - Melina (Artemis, Priam) Maxwell (Shobu_Shimizu)
    Medic –
    Engineer - Jackson Tendsu (Gero50)
    Guards -
    Cooks - Vivian Alihan (Sister Nightroad)

URSA MAJOR
    Captain - Vildiur Minor (Yugure's Goddess**)
    Co-Captain – Sarah Myers [Esme Afton] (Hollow Ichigo)
    Officers - 1. Peter Anderson (Hecticmaniac), 2. Fred Anderson (Hecticmaniac)
    Chief of Navigation – Never (Luzifer)
    Chief Engineer – Leo Flannary (Shobu_Shimizu)
    Chief of Medicine – Alanoir Smighten (Yugure's Goddess**)
    Chief of Security – Mark Anderson(Hecticmaniac)
    Head Chef - Alzirr Calx(Yugure's Goddess)
    Medic – Ascella Nushaba(Yugure's Goddess)
    Engineer - Zaniah Syrma(Yugure's Goddess)
    Guards - Kaosu (FeyDragon)
    Cooks -

** UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE

If you still have not given your character a last name, or a good reason not to have a last name, yet, please do so, now.

Empty spaces from Co-Captain, down, will be up for grabs, even after the ship takes off. After those positions are filled, and if the ship has taken off, others joining the RPG, must wait until the ship lands somewhere before boarding and participating, or must find a small ship of their own to fly up to meet their ship. (This should be PMed to me and approved, first.) People may continue to join this RPG until the very end (if it ever ends); however, eventually the Sign Up thread will probably be closed. If some one still wishes to join when this happens, they should PM me their character profile, and if I approve the character I'll put the profile into this topic.

If we need to, though, me and my co-GMs may start making profiles for other ship hands as needed.

Criminals
    Kochab Khad (Yugure's Goddess/Shy Satan's Child/Luzifer - Targeted)

For criminals, I have a simple set-up. When one bounty is complete, or even before then, whenever we have a criminal ready, I will post the criminal's profile here. I'll clarify on what the bounty is worth, what he's wanted for, and who is controlling him (or her). Then I'll post a notice, linking to the page in this thread with the profile.

(Many thanks to Shy Satan's Child for helping me get this part of the RPG organized.)

All criminals, other than Kochab, post in
    red. Even criminals controlled by other players. If you are not controlling a criminal, do not use red for your character's color, please.

Alternatively, you may use the color Dark Red for a non-criminal character. If people have trouble distinguishing between the two, I'll ask you to change to a different color.

Criminals will be added as the RPG progresses, and their profiles will be posted in this topic. Their names will be added to this list along with whoever is controlling them, and their status (Targeted, Captured, or Killed) will be typed in italics beside that.

The Chain of Command:

The Chain of Command is just for situations, in which the Captain is not present or cannot command the ship or some part of the ship's crew. For every position on the Chain of Command, if everyone above that is not present or is incapable of leading, that position automatically assumes charge, as if they were the Captain.

1. Captain
    2. Co-Captain
    3. Officer 1
    4. Officer 2
    5. Officer 3
    6. Chief of Medicine
    7. Chief of Security
    8. Chief of Navigation
    9. Chief Engineer

If all of these people are incapacitated (the epitome of unlikely), pretty much some one from the department that is highest up on the list will take charge. How do we decide which? Whoever is confident enough to step up and take charge. However, in a situation like this, most likely, it's every man for himself or whatever. I dunno, but that's the basic idea, in case the problem ever arises.

The following area is a list of people that are pushing their luck. I will warn you if you are God-modding, controlling other people's character, or otherwise being obnoxious and/or breaking up the RPG in a way that is completely counterproductive. If your name is here, you are warned, and if you don't shape up, I may ask you to leave the RPG. Usually, you have to do pretty bad to get here, because if I see a problem, I'll probably PM you about it long before I even think about slandering your name, here. So you should be ashamed and embarrassed, if I put your name here. If you start shaping up, I may, eventually remove your name.

-----> YAY! NOBODY! <-----

If you have any questions, suggestions, comments, etc. post them.

Thank you.

love
    dani
    dude
    Last edited by Yugure's Goddess; 05-16-2009 at 11:28 AM.
    Check out my wordpress blog:
    KamiYugure's Digital Notebooks

Senior Member Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2010 01:50 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Grumpy Grandpa Talk from FBD

Quote Originally Posted by Yugure Goddess
    EDIT: If you hit Post Reply at the top of the page, the new page has an area for the post title right above the box for typing . Type the ship you are on there, for each post. If you have characters active on more than one ship, in that post clarify who is where like this.
    Please people read. Gosh read what she has to say, she is a great person and she is giving us this RPG.

"There exist only three respectable beings: the priest, the warrior, the poet. To know, to kill, and to create."-Charles Baudelaire

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

For all concerned:

I shifted around Never's timeline so the events described in his "Meeting the Captain" section of his profile are the events happening now. I.e. at this point he has never met the captain and is not actually the navigator of anything.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Senior Member Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Luzifer View Post
    For all concerned:

I shifted around Never's timeline so the events described in his "Meeting the Captain" section of his profile are the events happening now. I.e. at this point he has never met the captain and is not actually the navigator of anything.
    Because I had no clue that Gero was in Vivian Orion, I had to look that up.
    I'll be doing the same thing as Luzifer.

"There exist only three respectable beings: the priest, the warrior, the poet. To know, to kill, and to create."-Charles Baudelaire

Ninja Jesus Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess's Avatar
    Gil
    Angry
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Both of you, that's fine. I'm trying to get the other members to be more attentive and what-not.

Hopefully we solve this problem, now.

<3 Dani

I am not short!! FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-19-2009 07:15 PM
    Crawling out from under a prehistoric rock
    Threads

>.<; I don't appreciate being yelled at. However I understand the concern and I have read through everything.

Honest mistake but ti's fixed now. ^^ Anyway that's fine with me too, Luzifer, it makes it a little easier to understand.
    New RP: The Seven

TY for the gift Nesp

Random Quote:
    "Honey, I know this act: It's called the Tango: Maureen." Mark, Rent

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by FullMetalAlchemist997 View Post
    >.<; I don't appreciate being yelled at.
    Well then start reading better and maybe you won't get yelled at. I don't appreciate a CO-GM who doesn't know how to read.

I am not short!! FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997 has a reputation beyond repute FullMetalAlchemist997's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-19-2009 07:15 PM
    Crawling out from under a prehistoric rock
    Threads

This conversation is over my apologies for getting angry.
    Last edited by FullMetalAlchemist997; 01-15-2009 at 01:02 PM.
    New RP: The Seven

TY for the gift Nesp

Random Quote:
    "Honey, I know this act: It's called the Tango: Maureen." Mark, Rent

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by FullMetalAlchemist997 View Post
    Read the last part of that post please, Fallen, I've apologized many times even more than I feel I should have to. Sorry again.
    You had the right to get yelled out.
    I don't see how you can complain about being yelled at when you were the one at fault.
    You can't blame other people or have other people respect you if you haven't exactly followed the rules now can you.
    You have more responsible then any of the other players because you are Co-GM.
    We expect you to act like a Co-GM should.

Senior Member RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain has a reputation beyond repute RayCaptain's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Gun
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2011 08:20 PM
    Threads

Just a random thought...could we, as bounty hunters, have ships of our own? I mean I think it'd be cool if each individual character would have a ship of their own with its own weapon or job. Sort of like Cowboy Bebob and how they each have a smaller ship that is theirs.
    ~The One and Only~

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Bleach Ichigo Mask Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 04:43 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quick question. Why is the Chief of Security under the Chief of medicine. The sercurity officer is more discipline, and suited to lead then the medical cheif or some officers. that I though were also undee the chief of sercurity. just asking.

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

We also need a visual layout of the ships like a map or something if that's possible.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I would love to comment on how I really appreciate the GMs and Co-GMs ability to be here. They are doing such a wonderful job and I am so proud of it all their hard work.

The point of a CO-GM is to have that Co-GM be there when you can't be. And neither of you are on.
    Goddess last time she was on was the 18th and she did nothing to her RPG. No putting up a criminal or anything.
    And Full Metal doesn't seem to be doing a their job either since their last time was the 22nd.

Wonderful GMs we have here.

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Quote Originally Posted by FallenBabyDoll View Post
    I would love to comment on how I really appreciate the GMs and Co-GMs ability to be here. They are doing such a wonderful job and I am so proud of it all their hard work.

The point of a CO-GM is to have that Co-GM be there when you can't be. And neither of you are on.
    Goddess last time she was on was the 18th and she did nothing to her RPG. No putting up a criminal or anything.
    And Full Metal doesn't seem to be doing a their job either since their last time was the 22nd.

Wonderful GMs we have here.
    True indeed. It's just me and you that's keep this going.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hecticmaniac View Post
    True indeed. It's just me and you that's keep this going.
    I know...I was truly interested in this RPG, but the GMs aren't doing anything to help.
    Personally I think Goddess should have asked Full Metal how much time he was going to put into the RPG.
    I think that since I have a profile of what Validur, the second captain, I'm going to take over....possibly.
    Jk.
    Though I do have Validur's profile of my own....and I can take over.

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I'm still here... I just feel that there is no reason to post until the GMs do. I really don't like killing time with posts that aren't going anywhere...
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I'm still here... I just feel that there is no reason to post until the GMs do. I really don't like killing time with posts that aren't going anywhere...
    But its fun...the bread post. rofl!
    Well the GMs ain't going to come...the other parts of the forum are more important then their own RPG.
    They didn't commit to their own RPG.

And like I said I want to kidnapped this RPG.

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Bleach Ichigo Mask Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 04:43 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Dont count me out. Im still here as well.

Senior Member Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-17-2009 06:08 PM
    Threads

I'm still here! FYI

I just can't post yet...
    waiting for a good time (:
    http://www.spyrofan55.deviantart.com

“May the love hidden deep inside your heart find the love waiting in your dreams. May the laughter that you find in your tomorrow wipe away the pain you find in your yesterdays.” -Anonymous

Senior Member ThunderBird has a reputation beyond repute ThunderBird has a reputation beyond repute ThunderBird has a reputation beyond repute ThunderBird has a reputation beyond repute ThunderBird has a reputation beyond repute ThunderBird has a reputation beyond repute ThunderBird has a reputation beyond repute ThunderBird has a reputation beyond repute ThunderBird has a reputation beyond repute ThunderBird has a reputation beyond repute ThunderBird has a reputation beyond repute ThunderBird's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-19-2009 04:33 PM
    Threads

I'm here... sorta, its my exam week right now so I'll prob be away for a day or two >.<

Gil
    Angry
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

But its fun...the bread post. rofl!
    Well the GMs ain't going to come...the other parts of the forum are more important then their own RPG.
    They didn't commit to their own RPG.

And like I said I want to kidnapped this RPG.
    First of all you're not kidnapping a darned thing. Second of all, let's see how important the other sections of the forum are to me.

Latest posts

Let's see... hmmmmm... oh wow! Look at that! The last time I posted anywhere else in the forums was... 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 posts ago. Not only that, it was 4 days before my last posts in my RPG's threads, two days before my last post in the actual RPG. Those lasts posts in my RPG also happens to be the VERY last time I was even on this message board.

SO DON'T EVEN TRY THAT! AND PLEASE! FOR GOD'S SAKE STOP COMING IN HERE ACTING LIKE YOU KNOW WHY I'M OUT. STOPPING TALKING LIKE YOU KNOW ME PERSONALLY ENOUGH TO KNOW THAT I'M OUT BECAUSE I'M SOOOO IRRESPONSIBLE AND DON'T CARE ABOUT MY RPG! I WOULDN'T HAVE EVEN BOTHERED TO MAKE AN RPG IF I DIDN'T PLAN ON KEEPING UP WITH IT! AND, YES, YOU DO DESERVE A NICE YELLING AT BECAUSE I'M TIRED OF YOU DOING THIS WHILE I'M AWAY AND CAN'T DEFEND MYSELF. IT'S LIKE YOU'RE SPREADING PROPAGANDA MAKING PEOPLE THINK LESS OF ME WHEN YOU'RE NOT EVEN POSTING ACCURATE FACTS ABOUT MY ACTIVITY ON THIS BOARD!

You know what's held me up? A rather lengthy list of assignments that had unexpected due dates this past Friday. I had so much work I didn't even have time to come on here and tell you guys that I was going to be out for a while. YES, IT WAS THAT HUGE!

Let's see that list!

What was due for AP Physics I?
    Probably around 200 different problems over Impulse, momentum, work, energy, power, simple machines, angular acceleration, centripetal/centrifugal force, and on and on and on. All of which were mathematical problems that I tend to have problems with, which means I've spent a lot of my time also in Physics tutorials. This is actually tutorials an hour before school even starts, I eat lunch with him for more tutoring, and this whole week, I've been so swamped I have been skipping band, which arguably the class that is most precious to me so I can go in for EXTRA tutoring, just trying to get this stuff figured out and finished.
    I also had a lab book with two labs I've had to put finishing touches and calculations to.

What was due for AP English IV?
    A 25-question homework test grade. Oh, and, by the way, all questions had to be answered before I could even turn it in AND they are ALL mini-essay questions

What was due for Honors Government?
    A current event project
    an extra assinment from a section of the book because I'm in honours Gov.

What was due for Economics?
    Several section assessments

What was due for Algebra II?
    An assignment over imaginary numbers
    another couple of assignments over factoring, and solving trinomials using square roots and imaginary numbers

What was due for Spanish III?
    well I just have homework everyday in her class, anyway. Nevermind a pile-up. Just every night a conjugation page, or a usage page, or translating or something. Every night.

So let's see.... yeah time for the internet really doesn't fit into this equation. 99% of this stuff was due yesterday. I STILL haven't finished some of it. I get to turn it in late with a lot of points marked off for it being late. SO I'M SO SORRY I WASN'T HERE. Please note that I didn't even have time to get all the sleep I need. Tuesday night I stayed up until 3 in the morning trying to get it done. Then Thursday night I had about 20 minutes total of sleep before I had to run off to school. Of course i couldn't have done it all without the help of my good friend Monster both the nights of my late night escapades, and the following mornings for breakfast just so I could stay awake and maybe, just maybe squeeze in some time at the end of ANY of my classes to get some of it done. BUT I WASN'T HERE. I'M SO SORRY.

Sure, I'll admit some of this (not all of it) but some of this kind of fell hard on me because I put the assignment off more than I should have. Which, actually part of the reason that I get distracted and a little behind was, for one.... I was trying to get this RPG set up, and, of course, MY MA'S GOT THREE LITTLE KIDS (a four-year-old, a 18-month-old, and a little newborn) AND I HELP HER TAKE CARE OF THEM AND KEEP THE HOUSE CLEAN. Even so, with all of that distraction and procrastination, I discovered Monday that all of this stuff was due Friday, so... I had to get it done!!! And I'm sorry, but yes PHYSICS TAKES PRIORITY OVER A FRICKIN' GAME!!!

Thank you, and now I'm off to post a reply, probably another three days from now because you guys found it necessary to post another three pages, so I'm going to spend several hours reading all of that. Not to mention, you guys couldn't keep your mouth shut and wait patiently, so I had to spend a half an hour typing out this whole rant to set everything straight because I'm just such a horrible person.

Not much help at all, are you, now?

Thanks guys. Thanks a lot.

I was honestly going to step in and apologize for my absence, but I don't really feel I owe anyone an apology, anymore. Actually, I now see it the other way around. I'd appreciate it if everyone that sat here and talked about me while I was gone like they knew me or something, would send me some kind of an apology. I can honestly understand being a little upset or frustrated, but you hit the wrong buttons on this keyboard over some one that's lost a CRAP LOAD of sleep this past week, and who is suffering the repercussions of a ton of caffeine and sugar. So, not only am I still rather tired but I'm also not feeling very well, I have been and am still stressed out with feelings of hopelessness and depression AND I'm pissed, too, now.

Thanks again. Really. Just, thanks guys. This makes everything better.

love
    dani
    dude

P.S. In a more joking attitude: you're violating one of the most important rules of any RPG: Don't make the DM/GM angry. I am in control of virtually everything except your actual character. I can make anything happen to your character, I can trap him anywhere, drop anything on his head, or make anyone hate him, stalk him, and fight or try to kill him. Keep that in mind the next time you wanna start being so rude. -_-

P.P.S. Next time you have a serious problem with me, PM me first. I'm usually a bit more tame when you're not spamming up the questions and info thread with your pointless whining.
    Last edited by Yugure's Goddess; 01-31-2009 at 09:42 AM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Not all of us were whining... most of us were just confirming the fact we were still willing an able to RP... since many people often drop during dry periods. We meant no offense. However, if we made you angry I think I speak for most of us when I say we apologize.

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Yugure's Goddess View Post
    First of all you're not kidnapping a darned thing. Second of all, let's see how important the other sections of the forum are to me.

Latest posts

Let's see... hmmmmm... oh wow! Look at that! The last time I posted anywhere else in the forums was... 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 posts ago. Not only that, it was 4 days before my last posts in my RPG's threads, two days before my last post in the actual RPG. Those lasts posts in my RPG also happens to be the VERY last time I was even on this message board.

SO DON'T EVEN TRY THAT! AND PLEASE! FOR GOD'S SAKE STOP COMING IN HERE ACTING LIKE YOU KNOW WHY I'M OUT. STOPPING TALKING LIKE YOU KNOW ME PERSONALLY ENOUGH TO KNOW THAT I'M OUT BECAUSE I'M SOOOO IRRESPONSIBLE AND DON'T CARE ABOUT MY RPG! I WOULDN'T HAVE EVEN BOTHERED TO MAKE AN RPG IF I DIDN'T PLAN ON KEEPING UP WITH IT! AND, YES, YOU DO DESERVE A NICE YELLING AT BECAUSE I'M TIRED OF YOU DOING THIS WHILE I'M AWAY AND CAN'T DEFEND MYSELF. IT'S LIKE YOU'RE SPREADING PROPAGANDA MAKING PEOPLE THINK LESS OF ME WHEN YOU'RE NOT EVEN POSTING ACCURATE FACTS ABOUT MY ACTIVITY ON THIS BOARD!........

Excuse me.
    If you knew you were going to have a busy period of school.
    If you knew you were going to have school and didn't know about how much work was going to get thrown at you then maybe you shouldn't have started and RPG.
    People want to RPG.
    And if you knew you had school and didn't know about the busy period, you should have chosen a CO-Gm that may have been able to properly substitute you.
    A CO-GM who could do a proper job, by the way. And someone who is frequently on. That is why we have CO-GMs.
    For someone who had done a lot of detail on this RPG, you didn't make any of the right planning for hosting an RPG.
    Don't get your underwear in a bunch when people start complaining the GM ain't here.
    Your job host the damn RPG.
    If you can't do that then maybe you shouldn't have opened a RPG.
    The first thing in that post about how the other parts of the forum were more important to the GM, was a joke. A sarcastic remark. Take a joke a little better.
    The second thing in that post was about how I had made a CO-GM profile, and did I or did I not help you on several parts of your RPG. I would be hosting it temporally until you came back...like a real CO-GM should be doing. Not like your CO-GM is ever on.
    Or ever floats by.
    Don't make excuses, if you can't host an RPG then don't.
    Simple as that.

Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Excuse me.
    If you knew you were going to have a busy period of school.
    If you knew you were going to have school and didn't know about how much work was going to get thrown at you then maybe you shouldn't have started and RPG.
    People want to RPG.
    And if you knew you had school and didn't know about the busy period, you should have chosen a CO-Gm that may have been able to properly substitute you.
    A CO-GM who could do a proper job, by the way. And someone who is frequently on. That is why we have CO-GMs.
    For someone who had done a lot of detail on this RPG, you didn't make any of the right planning for hosting an RPG.
    Don't get your underwear in a bunch when people start complaining the GM ain't here.
    Your job host the damn RPG.
    If you can't do that then maybe you shouldn't have opened a RPG.
    The first thing in that post about how the other parts of the forum were more important to the GM, was a joke. A sarcastic remark. Take a joke a little better.
    The second thing in that post was about how I had made a CO-GM profile, and did I or did I not help you on several parts of your RPG. I would be hosting it temporally until you came back...like a real CO-GM should be doing. Not like your CO-GM is ever on.
    Or ever floats by.
    Don't make excuses, if you can't host an RPG then don't.
    Simple as that.

Shut up, she has no obligation to us. she is providing us a service by creating the RP. Its not her 'job' to host 'the damn RPG'.

And don't start claiming your little more importants of the forum was anything but derisive. If it was sarcastic that only further stipulates it was an insult. And if it wasn't its because you have absolutely no control over the language coming out of your mouth. Learn to say precisely what you mean, don't blame others for misinterpreting your poor use of linguistics.

Things happen. Life doesn't go as planned. She's obviously trying to deal with it while posting, and the last thing she needs is someone like you heckling her. So get off your high horse and be more understanding of people.
    Last edited by Luzifer; 01-31-2009 at 05:52 PM.

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Shut up, she has no obligation to us. she is providing us a service by creating the RP. Its not her 'job' to host 'the damn RPG'.

And don't start claiming your little more importants of the forum was anything but derisive. If it was sarcastic that only further stipulates it was an insult. And if it wasn't its because you have absolutely no control over the language coming out of your mouth. Learn to say precisely what you mean, don't blame others for misinterpreting your poor use of linguistics.

Things happen. Life doesn't go as planned. She's obviously trying to deal with it while posting, and the last thing she needs is someone like you heckling her. So get off your high horse and be more understanding of people.

Do you know what I have to go through in my life?
    Sickness, hospitals, and other problems.
    I am not in a good mood most of the time because of it.
    I still manage to post.
    Even if it is the smallest little piece that I can.
    I have RPG and GM'd for five years.
    I know life doesn't go as expected as we plan.
    But I still manage to run my RPG.
    I still host my RPG.
    My definition of GM, a host of an RPG who creates sustaining plots and creates their RPG.
    I still even if I have a whole bunch of work and it needs to get done, put down a few pieces of food for my players to munch on for a while.
    Even if it's a little snack.
    I manage.
    I don't make excuses and I don't let my RPG burn.

I am not hackling her.
    I'm just saying.
    I want to RPG, I want the RPGs to go right, right now this isn't going right.
    Sarcasm isn't meant as an insult, some sarcasm isn't used as an insult it's to make a point. And other times to sustain some fun in a post.

Closed Thread

Thread Information