AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Thread: RPG: Star Chaser

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Default Usra Major - Peter Anderson

Peter went into the kitchen grabbing more bread and refilling his canteen with water. He also found something shiny on the ground so he picked it up and hope fully it will work.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Ninja Jesus Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess's Avatar
    Gil
    Angry
    Gifts Aquarius Four Leaf Clover
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-16-2014 01:20 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC: I have passed on the role of Vildiur to my co-GM, Sparkly Perriwinkle, from now on. Continuing, on...

My posting key:
    Alula in pink
    Alanoir in pale turquoise
    Ascella in sandy brown
    Alzirr in white
    Zaniah in pale green
    Kochab in grey
    Other criminals in red
    Everything else in the default color

Alula smiled, a little surprised at Mirriam's greeting. She returned the girl's hug, firmly. "It's good to see you again." She pulled away after a moment and smiled down at the girl before looking up and seeing some other members of the ship, waiting patiently for her orders. "It is good, indeed, to see all of you." A very genuine and friendly smile. She glanced around a bit and saw Breaeden. An even larger smile formed on her lips. "My dear Breaeden! Could you do me a favor and open the large doors to the docking bay so we might have an easier time loading this last shipment?!"

She nodded toward him, and walked around to the back of the large shipment vehicle.

The man that had driven them lowered a ramp from the back of the truck, and, with help of a small robotic unit, was picking up a few boxes.

Alula nodded and motioned for everyone else to come this way. "I need all of you to help me unload the truck, before we do anything else." She walked to the ramp that protruded from the back of the truck and waited as the man and the robot began pushing boxes down the ramp. She picked one up and headed towards the docking bay.

Ascella slipped down a hallway and arrived with speed and urgency to the door of Sick Bay. She took in a deep sigh and stepped forward, which opened the door.

Alanoir glanced up as Ascella made her way into the room. "Ah, Ascella. It is good you are here." She was still mainly focused on the laptop before her, on which she was furiously typing something.

Ascella waited for her boss to continue.

Alanoir took a little while to finish, which irritated Ascella a tad. She closed the note book and put it on the small table before her, standing to face Ascella.

Ascella straightened and waited, as she had begun to slump lazily, waiting for Alanoir to finish and talk to her.

She rose her head a little and spoke in a monotonous tone. "Let us look over the files of the other members of the ship, again. I do believe there are some that will need some immunization shots when we take off."

Ascella nodded, with a slightly strange expression. Alanoir's monotone voice bothered her, and she hated how boring the woman could be, but she stepped forward and pulled up the large screen that was controlled on the opposite end of the room, anyway. A few touches of the large black panel lit up the whole wall. She turned to her boss, who came forward, and they began their work.

Zaniah walked swiftly through the halls of the ship. She barely noticed the Anderson brothers racing through the ship apparently looking for something or perhaps some one. She searched the most obvious places of the ship to find the Chief Engineer, Jace and eventually gave up looking on the interior, exiting to find Leo leaned against the ship and talking to Esme. "Hey! Leo! You wouldn't happen to know where Chief Beleren is, would you?" She glanced over at Esme. "Oh hello!" She smiled and bowed.

Alzirr was patiently putting together sandwiches for her friends. It would be a good lunch. If nothing else, it was something to hold everyone over until dinner. She peppered the submarine bread with a few spices and some with freshly grated cheese and opened the oven doors to put them in. She hummed happily as the breads slowly toasted and pulled out a pan along with various meats to soak in a marinade and season. The breads were at a very low setting so she had plenty of time to season and cook the meats. She had a lot of selection, too. She was going to roast some beef, chicken, and maybe some turkey, too.

There came a small noise from outside the door, though, which caught her attention. She raised an eyebrow, rinsed her hands clean, and walked toward the door, drying her hands with a small towel. But before she could get there, Peter walked in, taking one her loaves of bread and was using a sink to refill his canteen. "Well, hello Peter" She smiled brightly. She was happy to see him but ever-so-slightly irritated that he had not even bothered to greet her, much less ask if he could use her supplies. "Will you need anything else? I can't see why you would want only bread and water, considering all of the other incredibly wonderful food available on this ship." She smiled, a bit slyly, giggling a bit "It just seems a bit bland, to me. In fact, if you wait a little while I'll have sandwiches made for everyone on board. Do you like any particular kind of meat, by the way?"
    Last edited by Yugure's Goddess; 05-16-2009 at 11:04 AM.
    Check out my wordpress blog:
    KamiYugure's Digital Notebooks

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

Never smiled as no one seemed to be around. Or they were ignoring him, so he decided to walk further onto the ship. Maybe he could just steal the ship out from under their noses! That would be funny. He continued to move rapping the walls to make sure people noticed him.

Breaeden gave Alula a salute. "Yes, ma'am." he said before walking off to open the doors to the docking bay. He watched everyone with a muted interest while the doors slowly opened. His eyes scanned over each person, not really seeing them but rather going back to running hyperspace routes in the back of his head again. This was becoming something of a habit with him.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Closed Thread

Thread Information