AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: RPG: Star Chaser

Senior Member Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2010 02:50 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Usra Major-Luca

Luca stared at the men from the barrier. He didn't understand their jesters or their lies. But he continued staring at them. He wouldn't turn his glance away from them, they were planning something. Something to hurt him. He was going to continue to stare at them.

"There exist only three respectable beings: the priest, the warrior, the poet. To know, to kill, and to create."-Charles Baudelaire

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-31-2016 02:34 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Default Usra Major: The Andersons

"Alright," Peter said. "Fred, you'll slide the bread into the barrier just in case he goes wild again. Mark, you'll hit the switch then you'll hit it again once the bread make it in."

Fred nodded and said, "Yes sir!"

Mark nodded. He wasn't going to like this. It may fail and the problem may start from square one all over again. He didn't want to catch the guy again and risk losing a hand to one guy. He sighed and moved to the switch.

Fred backed up a couple of steps and place the bread plate on the ground just a few inches away from the barrier so he can slide it in fast. This idea was so dumb that it was dummer than him.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Senior Member Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll has a reputation beyond repute Princely Dreaming Doll's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Luca was watching the men now, they were doing something odd with bread and a plate. Luca watched intentionally it intrigued his curiosity and he was becoming excited again. His fear of them was starting to dissipate a little. Luca crawled close to the barrier and stared at them.

"There exist only three respectable beings: the priest, the warrior, the poet. To know, to kill, and to create."-Charles Baudelaire

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

"You guys ready?" Peter said.

Fred nodded his head. His hand was on the plate, ready to be pushed in.

Mark nodded his head as well. He didn't like this. This was going to be ugly in many ways.

"Now!" Peter shouted.

Fred pushed the plate with all of his strength. The plate began to slide very quickly.

Mark hit the switch which brought the barrier down. He saw the plate slide in and then he hit the switch again. The barrier went back up. He exhaled as he was relieved that nothing went wrong. He finally spoke. "Next time, can we use a diffrent way of giving the food to him? This is the most dumbest thing we ever done in our lives."

Peter answered Mark's question. "Until we can find a way to stick our hands through the barrier, there's no way we can without having to hurt ourselves."
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Senior Member Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pokedex 025 - Pikachu
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2012 02:07 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Jackson Stud up when he hear his stomach growl a little. He started to walk out and back down the hallway. He had perhaps been a little to eager to begin his first mission. He thought "I wonder what that screaming and load sounds were all about." He had never been one to try and get into other people's business. He walked for about five more minutes and at last came to the kitchen. He peaked his head around the corner.. He then put his hand into a fist and nocked on the side of the wall as if he was invited to a event. Even though no real events were happening to his knowage. He began to walk into the room. He turned his head wondering and compairing it his own kichen back home. He then looked over the the left a little and saw a huge cake. He had never seen a more perfect cake in his life. He began to wish he was invited to a party or event but no it was just a cake. The cake was in the shape of the very same ship he was on. He wanted to find the person who made it and ask, just how could this be hand made. He began to reach for a knife he saw right next to it but he stoped as it was not his and he didn't want to steal food. He saw a few other people in the room and looked around some more. One of them he thought he had seen before but he wasn't sure. So insted he just walked back over to the corrner closest to the exit and sat down crossing his legs. He began to wonder if he was in the right place even though he had been asked to join them some time ago. What made him the most upset was that he didn't see his figure on the cake. But he saw everyone else's.
    Gero Server Guru

Senior Member Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-23-2009 04:50 PM
    Trust me...You don't even want to know >:3
    Threads

Vivian wrapped her arms around herself in a self-hug. She smiled, but said nothing in response. She didn't really know what to say to being head of baking goods. It was...unexpected. Vivian clutched her arms around herself tighter, feeling the air whoosh from her lungs. The man who had appeared to be blind left the kitchen, but not without making Vivian shiver when she looked at his eyes. Vivian stood around for a minute, not quite sure what to do. She turned back to the cake with an obsessive look on her face. It was then did she see someone watching the cake. Vivian shifted nervously, and clenched her fingers so hard around herself they began to ache. But she smiled at him. "Hello Sir...?" She left the question blank, waiting for him to introduce himself.

Saying of the Week: "Whoa, it's been upgraded to stank. Just last week it was only stink. Stonk can't be far away!"

Senior Member Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Jackson stud up and began walk tup to her. He looked at her face with wonder. He started scratching his head like many people do when they think. He could tell that much like him she was a shy one but of course he was not sure. He put his hand out waiting for a shake. "Hi my name is Jackson Tenzu. But please call me Jack that sounds much better to me." "Anyway I saw that big cake designed like our ship and its crew but I did not see me on it. I am one of the crew members." Jackson didn't speek outright like this often cause of the things that happened in his past. He took the other hand and slaped himself lightlly on the back of the head. "I'm I'm sory to be so rude and selfish like that." He put his hand out again so she could shake it.
    Gero Server Guru

Senior Member Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad has a reputation beyond repute Sister Nightroad's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Vivian looked at his hand as Jack held it out. Unwrapping her arms, she pulled her sleeve over her hand and shook it gently. "Vivian. It's a pleasure to meet you Jack." She tilted her head to the side as he explained himself. Vivian smiled and shook her head. "The people on the ship are...Just people I happend to pass by today." Unsure wether to call them 'friends' or not, she looked down at her shoes. "Forgive me for not putting you on the ship as well." Vivian glanced back up and smiled again. "You are also part of the crew? What is it that you do?"

Saying of the Week: "Whoa, it's been upgraded to stank. Just last week it was only stink. Stonk can't be far away!"

Senior Member Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-17-2009 07:08 PM
    Threads

Christopher watched as the young boy walked into the kitchen and introduced himself to Vivian. But he wasn't all too worried about the boy. It was the blind man, or thought to be blind. How did he know where he was going if he couldn't see? This question pondered CC's mind for moments on end, but finally decided that the man was probably used to not seeing and could tell by noise or somthing along those lines. CC clapped his hands together and smiled. "Well, it was very nice to meet all of you. Now I'm off. I hope to see you later on our journey." He made his way from the kitchen and decided to continue his tour of the ship. Next stop: The Med. Room.
    http://www.spyrofan55.deviantart.com

“May the love hidden deep inside your heart find the love waiting in your dreams. May the laughter that you find in your tomorrow wipe away the pain you find in your yesterdays.” -Anonymous

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Jackson took his hand back as she let go of it. He looked at her with another moment long stare. Jackson was not the best at explaining himself outright so he paused for a second. "Well I have had a few jobs in the past the one before now was Ship design and repair Tech. I designed space stations at least 5 or 6 times larger then this ship before. Not to say I am not impressed with this ship. It may not be the largest I've seen but it is surelly the most advanced in a while. I work here as a simple engineer. Nothing with a fancy title or anything.." He began walk back to the cake. He glanced at it in wonder. "So how exactly did you learn to make a cake like this, I mean I don't think I have even seen a more butiful cake in my life." He looked back up at her and his cheeks began to get slightlly red only a little.
    Gero Server Guru

Senior Member ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    197 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-16-2016 03:40 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: momofaerie PSN ID: Kiwimilk Steam ID: kiwimilk

Default Melina Maxwell: Orion

Melina turned to see that Vivian had made another friend. She merely smiled to herself and continued to work of slicing the steaks into smaller pieces. She'd been marinating these steaks for a day now and she thought they would go perfect with the moderately spicy mashed potatoes she was making. She also wondered when they were going to depart.
    Last edited by ~Shobu~; 02-02-2009 at 10:58 PM.

Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

"I'm going to call in the captain," Peter said. "Fred, go finish your tour of the ship. Mark, check the crates and make sure all the equipment is ready to use. I'll watch Luca and make sure nothing happens to me or him."

Mark smiled. "Finally, a job worth doing!" Mark walked off into the cargo area.

Fred smiled as he knew everything would be okay. "Okay," he said. "I'll be off now." Fred left the prison cells to finish his tour.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Vivian blushed as Jack complimented her cake. "I don't know where I learned how to make it. I just..." She trailed off as though it explained everything. "Do you know how to cook?" Vivian started on another sugar figure. She glanced over at Jack. "A ship designer?" Her fingers worked the sugar while she spoke to him. "By any chance, do you know when we are going to be deporting?" She set the sugar figure down on the ship.

Vivian turned, and walked quietly beside Melina. She wrapped her arms around her body, and watched Melina cook. "Forgive me for asking, Miss but, um... Do you mind if I ask what you're making?" She smiled shyly at the head chef.

Senior Member ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    197 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-16-2016 03:40 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: momofaerie PSN ID: Kiwimilk Steam ID: kiwimilk

Default Melina Maxwell: Orion

Melina looked at Vivian and smiled warmly. "It's just some satay marinated beef. I'm preparing a welcome back feast for the ship. Would you like to help? I'm sure the crew would love you creative desserts. Or you could cook whatever you'd like if you don't want to make another dessert." She said as she slid the beef from the cutting board into the tin mixing bowl and suddenlywondered what the captain would like to eat.

Gil
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Jackson looked down and he too began to blush a little bit more. He walked over to her and asked "Why did walk so fast, its not like I am going to bite or anything." He giggled a little and looked at the meet the other person was making. He looked at as though it was something he had never seen in his life. "So I did not get your name umm, what was it again." Jackson hesitated a little with his words cause he had never been good at talking to pretty girls. He had always been the shy one of the group. Though the odveous fact Vivien was shy at least by his perspective she seemed like she was. That gave him a little confidence booster. Just to be talking to someone kinda like him.
    Gero Server Guru

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Luca stared at the bread for a moment. Was it a trap? His stomach growled he didn't care any more.
    He grabbed the bread and began to eat ravenously, it didn't even look like he was chewing.
    Well he was half chewing it, more or less swallowing big chunks nearly whole.

Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Default Usra Major: Peter Anderson

Peter stared at Luca as he ate the bread Fred slid into the cell. He opened his com link to the captain. He waited for her to pick it up. No response. He heard Minor's voicemail box message. Might as well leave a message. "Captain Minor...this is Peter reporting. We have a man in custody. He goes by the name of Luca Maris. If you know this guy, call me and give me his status. Peter out." Peter closed the com link. What to do now? He might as well watch Luca.

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Ursa Major-Luca Maris

Luca was done with the bread and he sat down and stared at the man in front of his cell. Now that Luca wasn't as frighten as he was, the man fed his curiosity. Luca came over like that of a curious puppy and stared at the man. This big person was different from other big people.
    "Uh...rooo," Luca said.

Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Peter saw Luca come over to the barrier in a inhuman way. Luca also said something odd. Peter decided to ask a question, hopefully it doesn't frighten Luca. "So can you speak a sentence?" He waited for his reply.

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Luca stared at him, he knew what he was asking, but Luca didn't know how to answer. Moans and groans were he usually way of speaking. He learned every simple sound by the animals he saw on the streets. The strays. After all he was punished because he spoke out.
    "Uh....grooo," Luca said.
    Luca didn't think he understood that and just in case. Luca shook his head no. He began to unbutton the shirt to open the collar up. Across his throat was an unusual scar.
    He wondered if the big man got it now.

Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Peter heard Luca make noise again. Then he shook his head. He also unbuttoned his collar and showed Peter a scar across his neck that wasn't normal. Peter nodded, he was clearly convinced. Peter began to speak again. "I see, do you know who did this to you?" That's all he needed to ask.

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The man wanted to know who did this to him. Luca had no writing tool, so he hoped the man could read small print.
    Luca grabbed his dog tags and brought it up to the barrier. In small letters at the bottom of the tags read: Property of the Krosian Army.
    Luca stared at the man again. He realized now this man was not that of his enemy. But he was afraid of him still.
    Just a little frightened, and at the same just a little curious.

Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Peter saw Luca bring out his dog tags again. It was the exact same ones but he decided to take a closer look at them. If he was correct, he can find the person or company responsible. After looking at them, he saw this: Property of the Krosian Army. "Krosian Army?" he said. "Do you know any recent activity from them?" He had to know. This army had to be stopped by any means necessary.

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Luca shook his head no. Luca didn't know where the Krosian army were. The mostly likely case was that they were still on his planet. His home planet had plenty of resources for ships. If the Korsian had they were nearly unbeatable, unstoppable. And with native workers as their slaves they could cross other planets to take over.
    He lipped the words: Karin
    Karin was his home planet, his home he left in order to find freedom.
    Luca stared at the big man. His mouth was dry he realized.
    "Uh, uh," Luca said.
    He was trying to ask for something, but how did you make sign language for something to drink? He had realized the bread made him very thirsty. He put his hand in a circle and placed the circle close to his mouth.

Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    368 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Default Usra Major: Peter and Mark Anderson

Peter saw Luca shake his head. He knew that this army may be hiding right now. It doesn't matter though as Luca began making small mouth movement and some sign language. It's good that his high intelligence is coming in handy. Peter knew what Luca wanted now. He opened his com link to Mark. "Mark, get me a liter of water."

Mark responded. "Is it for the prisoner?"

"Yes, we're going to help him if possible."

"Understood, Mark out." He closed the com link. Mark checked the last create, with ammunitions in it. The creates were prepared. He left for the kitchen to get some water.

Peter heard Mark close the com link. Peter hit the switch that shut off the barrier. He then pulled out his canteen of water. This will have to do. He offered it to Luca.
    Last edited by Light Buster; 03-04-2009 at 12:56 PM.

Closed Thread

Thread Information